Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962892 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2017
toykathy:

Lmao. He just disappeared from kdrama world. I stalked him for a while too.

Yeah he did but he came back in 2016 as Jang Yeong Sil with the triplets and he didn't disappoint.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nancygoje: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2017
I can't figure out how to downward Korean movies, somebody should pls tutor me. nancygoje@gmail.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2017
sarang60:

Yeah he did but he came back in 2016 as Jang Yeong Sil with the triplets and he didn't disappoint.

I haven't seen that. Good to know
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Nancygoje:
I can't figure out how to downward Korean movies, somebody should pls tutor me. nancygoje@gmail.com

There is nothing to tutor there. Visit sojuoppa.ga, dramas.se, dramanice.oi. Just search for the title of the drama of your choice, click on the title and follow the directions

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
I don't know when I will ever be part of these historic moments but all hope is not lost, it is a good thing I can watch the concerts, live streams and all that but still ...(sad face).

These boys are always so extra especially baekhyun...somebody should hold that child.

Oh and please also tell Nini not to cry, we didn't notice he made a mistake in his solo dance routine...in our eye he is still an angel in the dance world. Dancing is everything to him and it is so obvious.

D.O is just it, he is pure talent....speechless. his English covers should be in music history books and I can't wait to see his new drama....he was in military uniform....honestly there is so much to see with very little time as 24 hours is never enough

#DAY1

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Talentteam100(f): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Atk01:

That OST was overused to the point of annoyance! Funny thing is whenever it comes on while I'm listening to my Korean playlist I skip it immediately.....but I can't bring myself to delete the song. embarassed

Good to have you around here, chingu, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Top Korean drama to watch November 2017
-Korean Drama 2017
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Because this is my first life

https://theinformantspy.com/2017/10/sleeping-episode-1/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:43am On Nov 26, 2017
This forum has been quiet for few days now. What is happening with all our unnis and oppas? Happy Sunday

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2017
toykathy:
This forum has been quiet for few days now. What is happening with all our unnis and oppas? Happy Sunday

happy Sunday jare, sometimes real life demands all of our attention that's why lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Hanguk:
Dunno what to watch this weekend. Patiently waiting for the next episode of The Unit though.
I think I have finally given up on Mix9. I swear YG's arrogance reaches the heavens. His trainees aren't even that good and he keeps looking down on those from other agencies. angry

Any drama recommendation people?
Kamsahamnida....

try witch's court or avengers social club

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordraiden(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
pls which kdrama will be like city hunter and the spy again, abeg I don tire to download niggaz flying with my precious mb
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hanguk:
Dunno what to watch this weekend. Patiently waiting for the next episode of The Unit though.
I think I have finally given up on Mix9. I swear YG's arrogance reaches the heavens. His trainees aren't even that good and he keeps looking down on those from other agencies. angry

Any drama recommendation people?
Kamsahamnida....

Hahahaha well I am loving both shows, i think there is more talent on mix9 than the unit just my opinon but it is quite brutal and i say that because...they would request for hundreds of people just for show, when they just need 9. just like produce 101 were they only end up with 11. Thank Godness that they could get 18 I think out of season 2 after all the problems.

as for YG or what his name is, just be cute or extremely sexy and you are good to go....do you see how he looks at those girls all creepy smiles and stuff........I know he spots talents too but sometimes he is just out of it.

My daugthers boyfriend almost had me in tears last ep and the new ep for 2 different reasons....I like how they try to make the show as real as possible and watching the dads react is the funiest thing.

I just started meloholic and I don't know how I feel about it, I don't think it is really that interesting but there is just something that weirdly makes me want to see more...so maybe you can try it out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
toykathy:

For me, the things I post most about are variety shows, New music videos and stuff like that and most people here are not really into varity shows from what i have noticed or they just dont post about it. It is not like I don't watch dramas too but sometimes we all can have a conversation about a drama when we all watch it together you know what I mean.....so I think that is the reason it is quiet sometimes.

The most interesting times in this thread so far has been chief kim, DOTs, Remember, I remember you and it was because we all waited together, saw the episodes and posted about them. Anyway if anyone remembers any other drama time the thread was lively, kindly add to the list.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:27am On Nov 27, 2017
So I'm finally watching while you were sleeping. I love it already!! And the OSTs are really good. I love Bae Suzy's - I love you boy,and her acting really did improve!!!

Also,has anyone staked a claim on Lee Jong Suk yet? cheesy
@Kangminhyuksho ,he's allegedly best friends with Kim Woo Bin!! We could go on imaginary double dates.... LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:10am On Nov 27, 2017
sarang60:

I just started meloholic and I don't know how I feel about it, I don't think it is really that interesting but there is just something that weirdly makes me want to see more...

at first I thought it's the whole double personality thing but no even I don't know why I get excited for it, truly it's not that interesting but then you want to watch it, at this point I'm just gonna go with the cinematography is cute, I don't know

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2017
sarang60:

For me, the things I post most about are variety shows, New music videos and stuff like that and most people here are not really into varity shows from what i have noticed or they just dont post about it. It is not like I don't watch dramas too but sometimes we all can have a conversation about a drama when we all watch it together you know what I mean.....so I think that is the reason it is quiet sometimes.

The most interesting times in this thread so far has been chief kim, DOTs, Remember, I remember you and it was because we all waited together, saw the episodes and posted about them. Anyway if anyone remembers any other drama time the thread was lively, kindly add to the list.

whisper, beginning parts of doctors and beautiful mind (where the hell is park so dam anyway)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

@Kangminhyuksho ,he's allegedly best friends with Kim Woo Bin!! We could go on imaginary double dates.... LMAO

allegedly is wrong, they are bffs, plus he's mine too, you'd only be third wheeling if you come with the three of us, plus there's a long line, don't worry when I'm through with him, you can all have a piece

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2017
for a while, I started thinking revolutionary love might end with the second lead getting the girl but I guess not its gonna be same old lead guy gets lead girl, I don't think I've seen a drama where the 2nd lead gets the girl except for what happens in Bali but honestly that part was so sketchy, she loves the lead but slept with the second lead then they all died honestly I didn't really understand what the writer was going for but that drama was beautifully depressing aigoo

*currently watching*: 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, revolutionary love, meloholic, 9 end 2 outs
song of the day : my only one - boa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

allegedly is wrong, they are bffs, plus he's mine too, you'd only be third wheeling if you come with the three of us, plus there's a long line, don't worry when I'm through with him, you can all have a piece

Ah Ah!!! Why are you like this sef I'm calling an intervention on your behalf oh. Because if we leave you, you'll have a harem full of actors and idols....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Ah Ah!!! Why are you like this sef I'm calling an intervention on your behalf oh. Because if we leave you, you'll have a harem full of actors and idols....

harem? my oppas can fill Texas

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

LWKMD. Well done oh!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Hello chingus will you guys be watching i'm not a robot or/and black night(i'm a bit disappointed that shin se kyung is the lead actress)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2017
angelanto8:
Hello chingus will you guys be watching i'm not a robot or/and black night(i'm a bit disappointed that shin se kyung is the lead actress)

I'm not watching either of them yet, I had planned to watch black knight cos I love the two leads and I like the idea of them together but then I discovered it was fantasy, *sigh* ssk's last drama was fantasy n I didn't like it, it's too soon for me to see her in another fantasy drama, I'll wait till it finishes airing n check it out
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I'm not watching either of them yet, I had planned to watch black knight cos I love the two leads and I like the idea of them together but then I discovered it was fantasy, *sigh* ssk's last drama was fantasy n I didn't like it, it's too soon for me to see her in another fantasy drama, I'll wait till it finishes airing n check it out
ya to be honest i was disappointed in BOTWG and i'm not a big fan of SSK,the writing was kind of shallow.I'm going to watch iamnotarobot because of yooseungho obviously(i love him) and chae soo bin.As for black knight i'll wait for reviews.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
So I'm finally watching while you were sleeping. I love it already!! And the OSTs are really good. I love Bae Suzy's - I love you boy,and her acting really did improve!!!

Sista kindly take your paws off him and let your date remain imaginary because that tall stack of cream cake and whip cream is already taken....Gosh he is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Oh my world me too...I can relate.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarang60:

Sista kindly take your paws off him and let your date remain imaginary because that tall stack of cream cake and whip cream is already taken....Gosh he is beautiful

Loooool. This is serious oh!!!
It's like I'll start looking out for delicious newbies that nobody has claimed...
P.S I totally agree, he's beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

whisper, beginning parts of doctors and beautiful mind (where the hell is park so dam anyway)

Last I heard of her in August was that she was preparing for roles in films titled fifth column, Good day and Lee Nan Young. So it is safe to say that she is taking a break from drama land for a while maybe.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ok chingus please forgive me because i think I am about to crash this page with spams....thanks for your understanding in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY cutie....there is nothing more I can say that hasn't been said so yeahhh.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Talent right there....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
This baby loves EXO Ls so much that he has a tattoo of the day we were born... he does have everything. I really hope you are genuinely happy baby.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.