Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977384 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

what the hell, I swear exo can step all over me n I wouldn't even mind, I'll be like thank you very much, please step more, own me, I totally didn't see this coming, it's not even complete but it's already stuck in my head, wait I need to start morning devotion, I just hope I don't start mumbling the melody while I'm at it

I am still shook to be honest, why did you think I couldn't do words hahhahaha. Even the behind the scenes where just wow....Suho's make up, the beat, the song, the rhythm, the entire aesthetics....i can't.

Hope they didn't have to lock you in the bathroom this time for mumbling Electric Kiss instead of praying...hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
I am so proud of YCY.....I believe his emotions, i am proud of all the kid actors. Doubtful victory flash backs are a little sad..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
sarang60:
I am so proud of YCY.....I believe his emotions, i am proud of all the kid actors. Doubtful victory flash backs are a little sad..

he is daebak, all of them are so good

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
meloholic is ended, there was something missing n I finally figured it out, the romance part was well written, the double personality thing was well written, it was the suspense surrounding the murders that was iffy, but they really tightened up the suspense for the last two episodes, it was really good, han joo wan is so good at being a psycho, of course there were some things that were unnecessary but I know they did that to make the episode longer, cos did he really have to escape n push her into water, n did eunho have to get amnesia, I guess it's nice he fell in love with her all over again but all those are unnecessary makjang but still it ended well. my main problem is the makeup suddenly appearing when she changes personalities, she's with bare face, all of a sudden she's all glammed up with lipstick, bronzer etc then before we know it's gone, does her alter ego come with house of tara na WA o . I didn't understand the epilogue, it seemed like its clips of how the guy became a psycho, I hope there will be a season 2 based on that, I'd totally watch it.

new oppa alert on two cops, Kim seon ho is my newest oppa which is weird cuz Wikipedia says he was in chief Kim n I watched that drama n didn't see him, was he wearing a mask!!, how did I miss those dimples, I can watch a 100 episode drama based on those dimples n he's so good, jjs oppa didn't even overshadow his acting n their bromance is awesome plus he's funny, anyway nobody should come tomorrow to claim my oppa o, by the way all those comments about hyeri not having chemistry with jjs is just rubbish cos she might not be great at acting but there's definitely chemistry, I think hyeri's problem is there's a way she clenches her teeth when she's talking fast that always makes her look awkward plus she has this dead blank look sometimes that just makes her look dumb when she's trying to be serious, jo Jung suk is all kinds of awesome by the way

manhole is one of the dramas I didn't enjoy watching this year, infact I wish someone can borrow me money to buy eyes that didn't watch it, but I am grateful to it cos if not for it, writers might not realize Jung hye sung is strong enough to handle female lead n she might not have gotten oh the mysterious cos let's be honest Fnc is crap at promoting their people(they try with cnblue n aoa but treat everyone else like they don't exist) anyway I'm happy she's here, n yoon kyun sang's character is just lovely to watch, as for that Kim tan's father(i don't know his real name) is there any drama where he doesn't act a hateful character na WA o, villain for life
p. s: if there were ever to make a Korean Spiderman, I vote yks for Peter Parker

*currently watching*: two cops, oh the mysterious
song of the day : gray paper-yesung

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

*currently watching*: two cops, oh the mysterious
song of the day : gray paper-yesung

I agree with everything KSH is cute and funny, JHS is doing good as lead, the on going dramas are really nice as for Hyeri I just don't take her seriously in this role yet, I feel like there is something missing but she is not too bad.

Very funny @house of tara, that is who she wishes to be, fierce so I get that it has to be extra but the transition is pretty nice tho, I haven't seen some of it, I kind of got bored with it...maybe will finish it later.

I didn't see manhole, even the name was a turn off....so I would have sold my eyes to you but thank Goodness you don't need them anymore as I might decide to see it one day...who knows hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2017
sarang60:

I agree with everything KSH is cute and funny, JHS is doing good as lead, the on going dramas are really nice as for Hyeri I just don't take her seriously in this role yet, I feel like there is something missing but she is not too bad.

Very funny @house of tara, that is who she wishes to be, fierce so I get that it has to be extra but the transition is pretty nice tho, I haven't seen some of it, I kind of got bored with it...maybe will finish it later.

I didn't see manhole, even the name was a turn off....so I would have sold my eyes to you but thank Goodness you don't need them anymore as I might decide to see it one day...who knows hahaha.

yeah hyeri isn't as bad as netizens say n I think they are going to make her role minimal n focus more on the bromance, which is such a shame tho but whatever, since you can't give me your eyes, abeg can you help me find eyes that has seen minhyuk and maybe hands that have touched him or lips that have... OK I will stop here, I'm sure you get the idea, it's too early for me to get myself all worked up

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2017
sarang60:

yeah hyeri isn't as bad as netizens say n I think they are going to make her role minimal n focus more on the bromance, which is such a shame tho but whatever, as for that transition I just found the makeup appearance n disappearance really weird lol, since you can't give me your eyes, abeg can you help me find eyes that has seen minhyuk and maybe hands that have touched him or lips that have... OK I will stop here, I'm sure you get the idea, it's too early for me to get myself all worked up

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Some fans are bitches,if they make onew go away from shinee i will personally strangle the to death.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2017
Some fans are bitches,if they make onew go away from shinee i will personally strangle them to death.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Some fans are bitches,if they make onew go away from shinee i will personally strangle the to death.

I will join you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I will join you

Honestly, he is just the cutest they should leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
I swear some netizens are just so darned hateful, I just saw someone say Kim so Hyun would never date yoo seung ho cos she's very egocentric, so she will only date people who are less popular than she is. it's one thing if you don't ship a pairing but do you have to make up stories about someone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I swear some netizens are just so darned hateful, I just saw someone say Kim so Hyun would never date yoo seung ho cos she's very egocentric, so she will only date people who are less popular than she is. it's one thing if you don't ship a pairing but do you have to make up stories about someone

We already know they have issues

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

yeah hyeri isn't as bad as netizens say n I think they are going to make her role minimal n focus more on the bromance, which is such a shame tho but whatever, as for that transition I just found the makeup appearance n disappearance really weird lol, since you can't give me your eyes, abeg can you help me find eyes that has seen minhyuk and maybe hands that have touched him or lips that have... OK I will stop here, I'm sure you get the idea, it's too early for me to get myself all worked up

Well she is pretty, he is so happy he can't even take a clear selfie, so this should be a plesant memory for both of them and this isn't for a drama so he didn't have to. Here you go...you can borrow hers.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
sarang60:

Well she is pretty, he is so happy he can't even take a clear selfie, so this should be a plesant memory for both of them and this isn't for a drama so he didn't have to. Here you go...you can borrow hers.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
sarang60:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hahahahhahahahahahha, I guess it is fun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahahahha, I guess it is fun.
*currently googling*: how to be her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
I just came across this pictures again....she is just like....I am here, I know I have it and yes I am flaunting it so go and hug transformer if you don't like it hahahahaha. Confidence is key.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:39am On Dec 08, 2017
Hahahhahahahahahha ommayaaaaa............

She is so not a robot at all hahahha...I really like her character so far.

They must have spent alot of money producing this, I can't wait to see behind the scenes and the interviews. He looks really good by the way, nice acting so far....oh and I really like his monster transformation...weird right? It is gross but he still looks cool in it and whoever the artist that did that is, did a great job. Can't wait to see how this develops.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
sarang60:
I just came across this pictures again....she is just like....I am here, I know I have it and yes I am flaunting it so go and hug transformer if you don't like it hahahahaha. Confidence is key.

Is this Ha Ji Won?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
sarang60:
Hahahhahahahahahha ommayaaaaa............

She is so not a robot at all hahahha...I really like her character so far.

They must have spent alot of money producing this, I can't wait to see behind the scenes and the interviews. He looks really good by the way, nice acting so far....oh and I really like his monster transformation...weird right? It is gross but he still looks cool in it and whoever the artist that did that is, did a great job. Can't wait to see how this develops.

I love this already!! I usually don't like starting series that haven't ended because of my impatient nature but this one just seemed so interesting!!! I hope they don't mess it up.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ehen!!! I'm following Kangminhyuksho's lead and staking a claim on Yoo Seung-ho now. Before you people start chooking eye... Abi has somebody "Oppa'd" him already??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
toykathy:

Is this Ha Ji Won?

yeah, if I'm her age n my legs are that toned I'd probably, I don't even have the words

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
Ehen!!! I'm following Kangminhyuksho's lead and staking a claim on Yoo Seung-ho now. Before you people start chooking eye... Abi has somebody "Oppa'd" him already??

I don't think he's been oppa'd yet, I know he has a hyung here Sha so you might have to pay groom price
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2017
toykathy:

Is this Ha Ji Won?

Yes ohhh, she was so on point in those pictures and outfits.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

I love this already!! I usually don't like starting series that haven't ended because of my impatient nature but this one just seemed so interesting!!! I hope they don't mess it up.

I already like it too and i also don't like following series so closely so that if I don't like it or I get bored with it, I can just watch the last episode hahahha. Let us hope together

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:35am On Dec 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I don't think he's been oppa'd yet, I know he has a hyung here Sha so you might have to pay groom price

Loool. I'll pay oh,who's the hyung sef?
BTW,are you going to be following his show too? I always look forward to your reviews.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by helz234(f): 2:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Please am new here what movie are you guys currently watching

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:30am On Dec 09, 2017
helz234:

Welcome chingu!
Doubtful victory & I am not a robot for me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Loool. I'll pay oh,who's the hyung sef?
BTW,are you going to be following his show too? I always look forward to your reviews.

lol you want @toykathy to fight you Abi, his hyung has been missing in action here, I hope he's doing OK, he's always around to hype his dongsaeng but since ruler finished airing I don't think he's been here, maybe he's still on his way swimming to Korea @vikkytan we miss you, greet ysh for us when you meet him

unfortunately I'm not going to be watching the show

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2017
helz234:

welcome chingu

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.