Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977813 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
He can be hot and cute, he can sing with his beautiful deep tone, he can rap, he can act, he can play the guitar, he can play the piano, he can composes beats, he can writes songs, he has a smile that can't be priced as his dimples shine, his eyes are so bright when he smiles....

When I see them on stage I honestly wish I could give them all a hug and tell them to take care of themselves.....they work so hard.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
What a boy....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
I really want to keep posting non stop but even if I have a billboard of his pictures all around the world it still wouldn't be enough and that goes for every single EXO member. Well done boys.

Oh and happy birthday again Oppa Channie, I hope you stay safe and have a great one.......

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarang60:

Sista kindly take your paws off him and let your date remain imaginary because that tall stack of cream cake and whip cream is already taken....Gosh he is beautiful

hmm cake I likey

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarang60:

Sista kindly take your paws off him and let your date remain imaginary because that tall stack of cream cake and whip cream is already taken....Gosh he is beautiful

hmm cake n cream I likey

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarang60:

Last I heard of her in August was that she was preparing for roles in films titled fifth column, Good day and Lee Nan Young. So it is safe to say that she is taking a break from drama land for a while maybe.

Aww I miss her, I just got to know about her last year, fell deep in love, she can't do this to me, I need a drama stat (please not more than 20 episodes, drama gods make it happen)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Aww I miss her, I just got to know about her last year, fell deep in love, she can't do this to me, I need a drama stat (please not more than 20 episodes, drama gods make it happen)

Yeah she is adorable with her short hair, I can't believe she is 26

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarang60:

Yeah she is adorable with her short hair, I can't believe she is 26

she's actually 27 her birthday was in September, lol Korean aging system, as far as I'm concerned she's 26
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

she's actually 27 her birthday was in September, lol Korean aging system, as far as I'm concerned she's 26

Hahahaha yeah I know right....they are so funny with their system but it kind of makes sense tho...they also write their dates as year first, month second and day I think...so it is like 2017/11/1

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
I feel like two cops is going to be very funny, who is in?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarang60:
I feel like two cops is going to be very funny, who is in?

I'm in, I just feel hyeri will do well plus jo Jung suk oppa is hot so yeah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

whisper, beginning parts of doctors and beautiful mind (where the hell is park so dam anyway)

Yeah! Where the heck is she?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarang60:
He can be hot and cute, he can sing with his beautiful deep tone, he can rap, he can act, he can play the guitar, he can play the piano, he can composes beats, he can writes songs, he has a smile that can't be priced as his dimples shine, his eyes are so bright when he smiles....

When I see them on stage I honestly wish I could give them all a hug and tell them to take care of themselves.....they work so hard.

Who is this cutie biko? Ayam interested Gan ni
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
toykathy:

Who is this cutie biko? Ayam interested Gan ni

Well the person is already married with 2 children and and his wife just wanted to show him off so please don't be interested except you just want to admire from a distance.

That is the fairest of them all, the tallest EXO member, the lead rapper, the one with the cutest smile, he does look good in everything, even in the full set iron man costume HE wore for Halloween........HE IS PARK CHANYEOL.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOW TO ADMIRE...hahahahahahahha (on a serious note....)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Waooooowwwowwwwwaoooooww. FIREEEEE...... HYO SUN....hahahaha imagine there is her name is even SUN, hahahahha. Girl where have you been, I am loving her vibe. I really hope she remains top 9.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Hanguk:

I totally agree with you. She is fireeeeeee!!! Those move in 4minutes' 'Crazy', total nutcase! I hope she gets top nine too.

Having said that, I think the no.1 guy and girl, Ji Won (not sure if I remember correctly) and Timotoe (I actually just pronounce it 'tomato' grin), are both overrated. Right now, they are both thriving on popularity which is their luck though.

And the Maknae of The Unit, Joo Hyun. I'm rooting for her even when I know she won't make it to the end. She is just too young even if she is super good. And I feel she is getting bullied by the other unnies angry angry. I hope they don't crush her at last...

Did you see the look in her eyes in that crazy stage cover ohhh myyyy....her eyes where ON....I just like her presence. She is a bit scary but I like it anyway and I also like how you called her a nut case because she is such a goofy nut case for real.

Please get out of my head hahahaha...I was thinking the same thing, like why are those guys number 1, they shouldn't be in my opinon...see when tomatoe (hahahahaha) come up to the stage to challenge his opponent for the dance position, he didn't stand a chance...when he was coming out I was like what does he want to do, don't even bother and look at the score he got in the end.

And Ji won can't even remember choreography very well and always makes mistakes.....there are so many better deserving people and I hope that Koreans don't sleep on them again.

Euijin and feeldog are really good, Casper is hillarious as well with his lovely voice and his funny understanding of the Korean language hahahaha.

Lee Joo Hyun is the reason I have trust issues according to memes hahahahhahaha..... I mean you see a 14 year old girl so sweet and cute and then when it is time to dance you see a completely different person....she amazes me, in the dance battle for the position I was like girl you are not doing you best, she really didn't try too hard but she still scored high and I was proud. I really hope they don't bully her.

I can't wait for the next episodes....I am hooked.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Oops looks so tired and stressed, I really hope he is ok...I don't like the look in his eyes. LMH oppa please take care of you and don't make me worry.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:08am On Nov 28, 2017
sarang60:
Oops looks so tired and stressed, I really hope he is ok...I don't like the look in his eyes. LMH oppa please take care of you and don't make me worry.

Aww breakups are stressful

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:29am On Nov 28, 2017
just finished watching super junior's latest episode of weekly idol, omG those guys, I thought I was going to die of laughter, I've always thought heechul was the only crazy member, turns out all of them are mental, the first 30 minutes of the show was absolutely bonkers, I love those guys so much, can't believe they're all in their 30s. Aww where do I start from, heechul is one of the most amazing idoks ever, n he's so selfless, all he wanted was a phone for his stylist, donghae OK first of all he's great friends with kmh but I just wanna marry him like now, I now know why they're that close, they were both crybabies in their younger days lol, his hair makes him look like t.o.p sometimes plus he's just really handsome, I remember watching one smtown concert n started low-key shipping him with Jessica n Krystal, I mean you have to be pretty special for me to ship you with two sisters (or I must be crazy ), and that child prodigy they brought, God so scary, 5 years old with an IQ of 165, great at maths, I'm a graduate n I don't even know primary 4 maths, when I was 5 I think I was still rolling tyre on the streets or something wow, n im so glad no one made fun of eunhyuk for being ugly this time, I really don't understand why people say he's ugly, gosh if I start to talk about why I love each member I might never stop writing, I think I will cry if they ever cancel weekly idol, that program always messes up my bias list, I can't wait for kyuhyun n ryeowook to finish their enlistment so they can be complete, hopefully they'll do an episode with Henry n zhoumi too
p. s: donghae kept dodging punishment during random play dance, I don't know if the others didn't notice or pretended not to, so sneaky, it's a shame siwon, and sungmin couldn't participate as for kangin no comment

oh those guys must have kicked a lot of things whenever they get angry, maybe I should start kicking things to let out anger too, except I don't have their kind of money so if I kick something n it breaks na gbese be that, ill just go out to kick sand whenever I'm angry, they're not even complete but they filmed 2 episodes, if they were all there it'd probably be 4 episodes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2017
BTS are making it very hard for me to not like them. It started a few weeks ago with fire,then DNA ,and now mic drop. Did they have to feature Desiigner?? I was screaming when he started the intro!!! I now have all 3 versions of the song and I love them.
@Kang & Sarang I blame you guys for initiating me into the kpop world!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
BTS are making it very hard for me to not like them. It started a few weeks ago with fire,then DNA ,and now mic drop. Did they have to feature Desiigner?? I was screaming when he started the intro!!! I now have all 3 versions of the song and I love them.
@Kang & Sarang I blame you guys for initiating me into the kpop world!!! cheesy cheesy

you're very welcome, I don't call them bts again, I call them c o c a i n e cos they're just addictive

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

you're very welcome, I don't call them bts again, I call them c o c a i n e cos they're just addictive

Hehehe I'm really glad they're getting major attention, they deserve it... And yes,thank you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Yeah...I love them too. From their new album I can't decide between MIC Drop, Go Go and DNA that is how good they are.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Hehehe I'm really glad they're getting major attention, they deserve it... And yes,thank you cheesy

They do deserve it for sure, the other group I am hoping gets attention now is STRAY KIDS, their vocals and rappers are on a winning spree, if they keep producing music like HELIVATOR, they will go far. Kpop is a bop glad you like it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarang60:

They do deserve it for sure, the other group I am hoping gets attention now is STRAY KIDS, their vocals and rappers are on a winning spree, if the keep producing music like HELIVATOR, they will go far. Kpop is a bop glad you like it.

Hehehe new group to check out!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Hehehe new group to check out!

Hahahahha...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
lordraiden:
pls which kdrama will be like city hunter and the spy again, abeg I don tire to download niggaz flying with my precious mb
Healer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hahahhahahahhahahahhah.....when you have no idea or explanation for what just happened, probably don't even remember why you were there in the first place.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
First of all, thank Goodness no one died.

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: zsamorano(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.