Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1984647 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Birthday : my no 1 bias in shinee Choi minho, now I'm not a fan of his rapping, he's actually in my bottom 5, n I'm not a fan of his acting, I haven't seen any of his dramas after to the beautiful you, but I am a huge huge fan of his hotness (yes I'm shallow like that), he has a new drama starting today and I think I'll check it out since its his birthday n all, he's not even the main lead n it's just 4 episodes so he might not have much to do, anyway Choi ji woo is in it n I love her, I hope I enjoy his acting this time afterall ttby was 5 years ago, I'm sure he's improved since then.

@flamingcharisma what are we doing for your oppas B-Day

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Joo sang wook n cha ye ryun are expecting a baby (Yay), seo in guk oppa is dating an equally amazing singer (farewell oppa *sobs*), Hyun bin n kang sora have broken up (this is just sad, I really liked them together, I had even picked baby names Mtcheww I guess I'll go back to low-key shipping her with minhyuk)

*currently watching*: two cops, doubtful victory
Song of the day : share the world - tvxq

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Joo sang wook n cha ye ryun are expecting a baby (Yay), seo in guk oppa is dating an equally amazing singer (farewell oppa *sobs*), Hyun bin n kang sora have broken up (this is just sad, I really liked them together, I had even picked baby names Mtcheww I guess I'll go back to low-key shipping her with minhyuk)

*currently watching*: two cops, doubtful victory
Song of the day : share the world - tvxq

I don't know how Sarang and co are coping with you. Chai!

Baby names? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Atk01:

lol seriously they were supposed to get married next year n their first child's name would be soo bin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atk01:

I can stand and cope with her because I am a bit like her....it is just that my online presence is much more calm....

Sometimes I say if I start a reaction channel on YouTube, or if someone has a hidden camera on me while i am watching my shows or following oppas or unnies it will be explosive.....hahhahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
gosh I'm so confused, I didn't plan to watch bad guys 2 cos I always prefer to watch season 1 first n I haven't seen that but season 2 has joo jin mo n ji soo plus the trailer is so good, I really need to make a decision, Dec 16 is really close, should I watch it or wait till whenever I'm able to see season 1, I need help
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Happy birthday to minho oppa,my no 1 bias

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
gosh I'm so confused, I didn't plan to watch bad guys 2 cos I always prefer to watch season 1 first n I haven't seen that but season 2 has joo jin mo n ji soo plus the trailer is so good, I really need to make a decision, Dec 16 is really close, should I watch it or wait till whenever I'm able to see season 1, I need help

When do you think you will be able to see the first season and how many episodes is it. I am asking because if it is like 16 eps and you hope to see it soon then you should just wait alittle but if you have no intention of seeing it anytime soon then you should just see season 2 now that you feel like before you postone it again

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Happy birthday to minho oppa,my no 1 bias

I've been waiting for your birthday post!!! cheesy How've you been?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Replace Japan with South Korea and it's perfect..

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

I've been waiting for your birthday post!!! cheesy How've you been?
been good,got a lot going on.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
sarang60:

When do you think you will be able to see the first season and how many episodes is it. I am asking because if it is like 16 eps and you hope to see it soon then you should just wait alittle but if you have no intention of seeing it anytime soon then you should just see season 2 now that you feel like before you postone it again

I actually have no intention of seeing season 1 anytime soon, so maybe I'll just see the season 2 n hope it doesn't destroy the zeal for season 1, cos the reviews are awesome

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
Replace Japan with South Korea and it's perfect..

my life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
been good,got a lot going on.

Glad to know you're okay.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Glad to know you're okay.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
why can't I find English subbed episode of gugudan on weekly idol, I'm gugudan starved

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Just watched oh the mysterious from episode 1 to 8 hmm and convincingly tell you that my favourite character was the psyco guy that guy just made my day he was sentenced for r@pe which he had no interest in.
When the dude said "he didn't r@pe any one cause that would be lame" instead he was trying button up the lady.
That's some serious mental issues.the dude was really crazy you almost getting caught while trying to murder somebody instead of you to go hiding but instead you went to the victims house to wait for the victim to kill her.that was some shocking mental issues.
Current watching two cops episode 2 not bad I will say

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2017
I just watched I am not a robot and I must say ysh was quite slow witted to believe in the robot crap I think he was too bored by living alone that's why he was quite gullible to fall for such trick.
I am quite curious why did get the allergy sign when the female lead touch him the first but wasn't allergic the second time when she was pretending to be a robot?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamlammy(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Please ,what website are you guys downloading your korean dramas from??...Sojuoppa is misbehaving nowadays and closing soon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:51am On Dec 10, 2017
lordprogress:
I just watched I am not a robot and I must say ysh was quite slow witted to believe in the robot crap I think he was too bored by living alone that's why he was quite gullible to fall for such trick.
I am quite curious why did get the allergy sign when the female lead touch him the first but wasn't allergic the second time when she was pretending to be a robot?

I know right? I can't wait for them to explain why he didn't have a reaction!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:52am On Dec 10, 2017
iamlammy:
Please ,what website are you guys downloading your korean dramas from??...Sojuoppa is misbehaving nowadays and closing soon

I've been using dramafire dot com mostly.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2017
lordprogress:
Just watched oh the mysterious from episode 1 to 8 hmm and convincingly tell you that my favourite character was the psyco guy

he's awesome, I love him, did you notice how he mimics people's voices, I must say Koreans know how to act as psychos very well

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:10am On Dec 10, 2017
iamlammy:

try dramas.se
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2017
lordprogress:

Hahahahhahahahah even when she screamed ommayaaaaa like a crazy person, he should have suspected because he suspect everything. This is a twisted situation tho, how can you make an exact image of your ex...hahahaha, am I the only one who thinks that is messed up?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2017
I want to say a happy birthday to this pumkin, my number one, the only wanna one in my wannable world hahahahaha (that only made sense in my head). This child can sleep through an earthquake, he looks tough sometimes but when he smiles with his eyes it is just the cutest thing. He has such a sweet online presence, kind heart and deserves to be number one of my top 5 in wanna one. Happy birthday over and over again kang Daniel, I hope you never lose your smile.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahah even when she screamed ommayaaaaa like a crazy person, he should have suspected because he suspect everything. This is a twisted situation tho, how can you make an exact image of your ex...hahahaha, am I the only one who thinks that is messed up?
Is it even possible to create a robot with all the organs like human cause i don't think so.so many question to ask
Was the aji3 robot have normal body like us or it is made of steel?
Why was he allergic at first but wasn't allergic the second time she touched him while playing robot?
Is it even possible to create an exact copy of a person with out cloning but with robot technology cause I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

he's awesome, I love him, did you notice how he mimics people's voices, I must say Koreans know how to act as psychos very well
Yeah you're spot on on this one Koreans really know how to play the psycho role very well did you notice his smile. What a scary guy he even memorized the sister pix just to kill her for no reason.
Are you watching two cops too I think the con artist guy is slaying his role and love the detective too and as for hyeri I don't really care I am not a fan of her the only of her drama I have seen was the entertainer and I didn't even like it so like somebody said it will be more about the bromance than romance so yeah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
lordprogress:

Is it even possible to create a robot with all the organs like human cause i don't think so.so many question to ask
Was the aji3 robot have normal body like us or it is made of steel?
Why was he allergic at first but wasn't allergic the second time she touched him while playing robot?
Is it even possible to create an exact copy of a person with out cloning but with robot technology cause I don't think so

Apart from some plausible occurrences, this drama is a comedic gem. Laughed out loud while watching the drama.

Lemme seeeeee, Aji3 is a robot made of steel and covered with human like material (hope that makes any sense), was it episode 1 or 2, her chest region to her thigh region when exposed you can see the steel material.

I was also puzzled when he was allergic at first but then fine with later contact, I think (is think I think ohhh) its because he actually thought she was a robot, like his brain has already accepted that she is a robot.

I am sure Jia got away with all her antics because he didn't have an allergic reaction to her touch.

All in all I'm enjoying this drama tremendously and can't wait for next week.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
what's the current ongoing action series in kdrama.
@ KMH Recommendation pls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Help needed guys
Please I need the site to download la luna sangre it's a Philippine series please guys
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mickey02:
what's the current ongoing action series in kdrama.

@ KMH Recommendation pls

doubtful victory and two cops are pretty good but they are just starting so I don't know if they are going to continue to be good, watch out for December 16 tho cos bad guys is starting and that one looks like its going to be super

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.