Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977908 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Macelliot:
toykathy Tried to reply you for the past 3 days, but Nairaland anti-spam bolt kept banning me like butterflies.

Thank you and welcome back on board. You can still share the solution with me if you have any. Thanks again
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Maisamari1994: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2018
toykathy:

Thank you and welcome back on board. You can still share the solution with me if you have any. Thanks again
. Help me how can I register with sojuoppa.net am trying but is not working why?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Maisamari1994:
. Help me how can I register with sojuoppa.net am trying but is not working why?

07010451368 ask for directions from this number through whatsapp
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Two cops has ended, it was a good drama, I was scared gong soo chan would die but thank God he lived, hyeri really improved for the last two episodes, I actually felt emotional watching her n dokgo n Ko bongs ended up together, I am satisfied

Seriously can we give oh the mysterious a break, I'm glad the evil woman isn't his mom but now Lee Kwang ho murdered his mom, abeg what do you do when you meet the man who murdered your mom, friend, framed n sent you to prison, tried to kill you , I will just pass out due to exhaustion if I were him, I screamed so many times during this week's episode, seriously this their cat n mouse game is emotionally draining, BTW I will be very angry if I don't get a kiss scene in this drama

Finally our rain or shine couple are together n I'm happy. Realistically speaking I would not like guys like Lee gang doo n ceo, lgd is sad n has victim mentality plus instead of fighting his cowardice he was mean to her so many times, he has serious ptsd n needs to see a therapist asap, ceo too I can't even tell if he actually still likes his ex or he's genuinely done with her, he also suffers from depression due to guilt over his father's mistake, he has self esteem issues due to his mother's situation n the two female leads deserve better guys than those two, but for drama purposes I actually hope they all end up together so that we can believe love healed broken guys

My first love is still nice n cute, I'm glad the drama is not like manhole even though they have similar premise

*currently watching*: oh the mysterious, rain or shine, my first love
Song of the day : (I'm really not in the mood)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2018
i have followed the necessary steps on that video conversion but on reaching the final stage which is to download, when i click on it, it doesn't move. any idea as to why it does like that? thanks in advance.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Two cops has ended, it was a good drama, I was scared gong soo chan would die but thank God he lived, hyeri really improved for the last two episodes, I actually felt emotional watching her n dokgo n Ko bongs ended up together, I am satisfied

I was waiting for your comment cheesy
I really enjoyed two cops even though it had its eye roll worthy moments.
Jo Jung Suk is amazing. The way he switched between characters was something else, i was seriously impressed.
I'll definitely miss watching him.
Am i the only one wondering why they let the fact that it was Tae Hee that caused this whole issue slide? Like, it just died like that, Detective Cha's role in it too just died like that, when i was looking forward to Hyeri's reaction.
Finally, Tae Hee was a fish up until the very end. I don't blame him completely, imagine growing up with that man as your father.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I was waiting for your comment cheesy
I really enjoyed two cops even though it had its eye roll worthy moments.
Jo Jung Suk is amazing. The way he switched between characters was something else, i was seriously impressed.
I'll definitely miss watching him.
Am i the only one wondering why they let the fact that it was Tae Hee that caused this whole issue slide? Like, it just died like that, Detective Cha's role in it too just died like that, when i was looking forward to Hyeri's reaction.
Finally, Tae Hee was a fish up until the very end. I don't blame him completely, imagine growing up with that man as your father.

Exactly they just killed that aspect about Tae hee but I don't even mind, I really didn't get why jjs was being blamed for the accident, yes he taunted Tae hee, but he didn't force him to drive, anyhow sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
if you haven't seen this please do so that a random person will not just cut the onions but place them inside your eyes hahahhaha. the emotions are unreal, congratulations to my third bias family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mFM9Tl_XQQ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Maisamari1994:

Mention sojuoppa. He is on NL, he will respond to you. Better still, use Google Chrome or Firefox.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seriously can we give oh the mysterious a break, I'm glad the evil woman isn't his mom but now Lee Kwang ho murdered his mom, abeg what do you do when you meet the man who murdered your mom, friend, framed n sent you to prison, tried to kill you , I will just pass out due to exhaustion if I were him, I screamed so many times during this week's episode, seriously this their cat n mouse game is emotionally draining, BTW I will be very angry if I don't get a kiss scene in this drama

Why do you like kiss scenes I really wish to meet you, I'd love to see the shape of your lips.

Song of the day : (I'm really not in the mood) [/quote]

Why are you not in the mood? Is someone dragging Oppa with you again

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
toykathy:

Why do you like kiss scenes I really wish to meet you, I'd love to see the shape of your lips.

Song of the day : (I'm really not in the mood)

Why are you not in the mood? Is someone dragging Oppa with you again

LOL it's not like I'm a bad geh o but I live by Audrey Hepburn's famous quote, "I believe in kissing, kissing a lot" lol, as for the song thing, I deleted my Playlist, I want to change the songs on it when I get some time so I'm not listening to anything today
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL it's not like I'm a bad geh o but I live by Audrey Hepburn's famous quote, "I believe in kissing, kissing a lot" lol, as for the song thing, I deleted my Playlist, I want to change the songs on it when I get some time so I'm not listening to anything today

hahahahah let me help you today...

song of the day: (Hold me) live band performance BY ERIC NAM

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarang60:

hahahahah let me help you today...
song of the day: (Hold me) live band performance BY ERIC NAM
Eric Nam is such a babe, I love the song
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Eric Nam is such a babe, I love the song

Agreed...he makes me think about the very many underrated solo artist.

Another person I want to actually marry his voice is SAM KIM

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:02am On Jan 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Exactly they just killed that aspect about Tae hee but I don't even mind, I really didn't get why jjs was being blamed for the accident, yes he taunted Tae hee, but he didn't force him to drive, anyhow sha
I am just curious about one thing who did ko bongs end with was it with the con artist or that other police officer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:05am On Jan 19, 2018
lordprogress:

I am just curious about one thing who did ko bongs end with was it with the con artist or that other police officer

Police officer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Lol. Maybe you are good girl gone bad. Hope you are in better mood today?

Good morning to y'all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Police officer
Detective Dokgo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
After reading the news of Jung So Min and Lee Joon dating, I decided to watch their beginning. (father is strange ) this family drama is spectacular. I initially thought it will be normal antagonist and protagonist story but it was such a beautiful drama to behold all the cast fit their characters perfectly and I can't be happy enough that 'Cracker and Walnut' got the best couple awards. I'm so impressed.

As for oh the mysterious, I won't be surprised if Manager Lee is Kim jong Sam' abeoji. Because I can't pinpoint the reason he had to kill his poor mom.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
toykathy:

As for oh the mysterious, I won't be surprised if Manager Lee is Kim jong Sam' abeoji. Because I can't pinpoint the reason he had to kill his poor mom.

Oh God please I hope not, I won't be able to deal with that

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Finally the movie Lee seung gi, shim eunkyung, yeon woo Jin, Kang minhyuk, Choi minho, Choi woo sik, jo bok rae n Lee sun bin filmed since 2015 is going to be released next month, I had already given up but better late than never, I can't wait to watch my besties, husbands, crushes, n oppas in 1 movie

P.s: I am totally suspecting minhyuk n Lee sun bin, he was following her on ig but he unfollowed her, hmm something smells fishy

P.s. P.s: Krystal is a freaking angel, she wasn't even a main character in prison playbook but she sent gifts to all the cast n crew awww

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Finally the movie Lee seung gi, shim eunkyung, yeon woo Jin, Kang minhyuk, Choi minho, Choi woo sik, jo bok rae n Lee sun bin filmed since 2015 is going to be released next month, I had already given up but better late than never, I can't wait to watch my besties, husbands, crushes, n oppas in 1 movie

What is the title pls? Anything that features LSG Oppa must not pass me by.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

P.s. P.s: Krystal is a freaking angel, she wasn't even a main character in prison playbook but she sent gifts to all the cast n crew awww

And she also just apologized to all the fan waiting for their comeback...she is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
toykathy:
After reading the news of Jung So Min and Lee Joon dating, I decided to watch their beginning. (father is strange ) this family drama is spectacular. I initially thought it will be normal antagonist and protagonist story but it was such a beautiful drama to behold all the cast fit their characters perfectly and I can't be happy enough that 'Cracker and Walnut' got the best couple awards. I'm so impressed.

I am glad you can see what I was screaming about....i will definitely revisit the drama and see some episodes again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can somebody please tell me who she is, she probably killed alot of people with her confidence.

Btw, kang please let me know when you are ready to get back you crown as the DJ but for now it is mine and i am loving it.

Song of the day: night and day BY WHEESUNG

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
toykathy:

What is the title pls? Anything that features LSG Oppa must not pass me by.

LOL you know this Korean movies n having hundred names, it's goonghap but the other names are marital harmony or chemistry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarang60:
Can somebody please tell me who she is, she probably killed alot of people with her confidence.

Btw, kang please let me know when you are ready to get back you crown as the DJ but for now it is mine and i am loving it.

Song of the day: night and day BY WHEESUNG

Is this an actual picture, of a Korean in broad daylight, I am in shock right now, BTW this thread is big enough for more than 1 dj so carry on
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Is this an actual picture, of a Korean in broad daylight, I am in shock right now, BTW this thread is big enough for more than 1 dj so carry on

hahahahahaha, chingu ya she was on the red carpet ooo...

she is actress noh soo ram and also look at Kang ha na. the babes are vexing...hahahah

i know i will not be a consistent DJ, but thanks for your blessing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
The time the unit went little crazy and took it out on their host....hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Who is watching rain or shine or just between lovers hmmm so sad the grandma is dead yeah she was one of my favorite in the drama. Is it just me or Lee gang doo look so much like jun ho in chief Kim.
Finally the lead are finally having a good after all the sorrowful happening and heartbreaks am I the only one who is having this feeling that it won't last.
I usually don't like bi*chy ladies in drama but this yoo jin(the director sister the lady in love with the CEO)she seems different and i love her cast.
Some body should help check on the writers assistant he seems so sweet I have seen him just once before.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarang60:

hahahahahaha, chingu ya she was on the red carpet ooo...

she is actress noh soo ram and also look at Kang ha na. the babes are vexing...hahahah

i know i will not be a consistent DJ, but thanks for your blessing.

I know n love Kang Hana but I don't know the other girl, seriously though I don't like those dresses, noh soo ram just looks trashy(I don't know if it's the angles of the picture) n while I love hana's gown, I wish the back wasn't that low, nobody is interested in seeing butt

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
lordprogress:
Who is watching rain or shine or just between lovers hmmm so sad the grandma is dead yeah she was one of my favorite in the drama. Is it just me or Lee gang doo look so much like jun ho in chief Kim.
Finally the lead are finally having a good after all the sorrowful happening and heartbreaks am I the only one who is having this feeling that it won't last.
I usually don't like bi*chy ladies in drama but this yoo jin(the director sister the lady in love with the CEO)she seems different and i love her cast.
Some body should help check on the writers assistant he seems so sweet I have seen him just once before.

Omo Lee gang doo is Lee junho, n the writers assistant is a rookie actor but he has been in a lot of dramas between last year n now, I'm pretty sure you might have seen him more than once plus if you watch the variety show I can see your voice, he was a contestant, he's a good singer

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.