Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971042 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

It's EXO that broke my Sia everyday life oh.
I 'Fire meet Gasoline'd and 'Freeze You Out'd so much my mom was worried.
If there's anyone that can slide into my mind during this Korea craze, it's her.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
I really want to meet TOP.
Not for anything romantic.
Just to hug him tight and say thank you for how beautiful he is and for sharing his gorgeous voice with me.
That's all.

Don't worry, you can do that when he comes home for our traditional marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hahahhahahahhaha..... noiceeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Let's do another playlist.
This one is called On Repeat Right Now.

1. Scream: D.O

2. Don't Worry: D.O and Jo Jung Sook

3. Innocent Love: Astro

4. Best Luck: Chen

5. Beautiful Accident: Chen and Suho

6. Always You: Astro

7. Shoot Me: DAY6

8. Forever: EXO

9. Crazy Sexy Cool: Astro.

Every day I listen to this playlist for the past 6 days and counting.
Do you have a list like this?

Big Bang—bae bae
Taeyang—-wedding dress
Taeyang—eyes,nose,lips.
EXO—-unfair
EXO—kokobop
EXO—the eve
DO—don’t worry
EXO—electric kiss
Ikon—love scenarios
SS501—love like this
Kim jong kook—men are all like that
BTS—love maze
BTS—magic shop
Saltnpaper——I swear
Ailee—if you
Chen x 10cm—bye babe
Lee Michelle—without you

Let me stop here and just add almost of exo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahaha, it is about a slave becoming sunshine and a noble woman becoming a righteous fighter for the people.

Hahahhahahahha I know this doesn’t make sense now but it will when you see the drama.

thanks I'll try it as u said
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

You're really a family member.
Every time remy wants to refer to my hubby he says "my brother in law Park Chan Yeol".
It's such a thrill.

With so many children of God speaking it, what can't Jehovah do??!!
*yes I brought Him into this*
heeheehee

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2018
sarang60:

Big Bang—bae bae Taeyang—-wedding dress Taeyang—eyes,nose,lips. EXO—-unfair EXO—kokobop EXO—the eve DO—don’t worry EXO—electric kiss Ikon—love scenarios SS501—love like this Kim jong kook—men are all like that BTS—love maze BTS—magic shop Saltnpaper——I swear Ailee—if you Chen x 10cm—bye babe Lee Michelle—without you
Let me stop here and just add almost of exo.
Heard Bye Babe recently. I sha wanted the other guy to shut up small.
Loved Chen's part, the rest not so much.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:53am On Aug 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXDPzyJadYs
This the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while. So touched I could cry. SM please give us OT9, please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:01am On Aug 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

This the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while.
So touched I could cry. SM please give us OT9, please!!!

This is really beautiful and tear jerking even if SM doesn't give us ot9, i will still be pleased and forever grateful that i got to know the legend that later became the king sheep of China.

This king, this priceless human has dreams that are bigger than SM, so i will be glad when is comes back to the family but for now i will support every single creative thing he does, every one of his achievements will be celebrated. These boys make my heart melt and i can't say it enough.

Have you seen his recent interviews.....how is it even possible that he is not an angel.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:04am On Aug 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Heard Bye Babe recently. I sha wanted the other guy to shut up small.

Loved Chen's part, the rest not so much.

Hahahahhaha funny you...i like it though, their voices compliment each other and it is groovy in a gentle way.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

You're really a family member.
Every time remy wants to refer to my hubby he says "my brother in law Park Chan Yeol".
It's such a thrill.

With so many children of God speaking it, what can't Jehovah do??!!
*yes I brought Him into this*
heeheehee

I don't even know what to say to you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2018
I can't be suffering alone guys. Aliexpress is doing some kind of preorder sale and there's a store that sells kpop stuff. Jackets,backpacks,etc...... Now let's exercise the self-control together. Kikiki

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2018
I miss youuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2018
#throwbacktuesday

OK this drama was everything to me. EVERYTHING. PERIOD.

P.S : happy birthday to my 2nd bias in super junior Kim ki bum, this guy is too handsome and talented to not have a stellar acting career, sm really screwed him over, I still believe he can make it, he just needs the grace of God and a kickass agency or drama

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife, about time
Song of the day : its you - jung eunji

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
I can't be suffering alone guys. Aliexpress is doing some kind of preorder sale and there's a store that sells kpop stuff. Jackets,backpacks,etc...... Now let's exercise the self-control together. Kikiki

Thanks for sharing, let me go and see. I am not sure i will be as strong as you sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
#throwbacktuesday

This was my favorite drama look of LJS oppa ever. I renewed my vow with him in every episode, this drama had it complete and now he is gradually saying goodbye to go for his compulsory service. NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2018
sarang60:

Thanks for sharing, let me go and see. I am not sure i will be as strong as you sha.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

cheesy

Aigoo....they are mean, what kind of sale is that. I was thinking it will all be half price. Hahahhahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarang60:

This was my favorite drama look of LJS oppa ever. I renewed my vowel with him in every episode, this drama had it complete and now he is gradually saying goodbye to go for his compulsory service. NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY.

Me too, favorite drama hair, favorite drama fashion especially the denim, the ripped jeans, gosh my heart

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarang60:

Aigoo....they are mean, what kind of sale is that. I was thinking it will all be half price. Hahahhahaha.

Looool, I'm sha waiting for the end of the month they said there'll be another sales promo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
#throwbacktuesday

P.S : happy birthday to my 2nd bias in super junior Kim ki bum, this guy is too handsome and talented to not have a stellar acting career, sm really screwed him over, I still believe he can make it, he just needs the grace of God and a kickass agency or drama

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife, about time
Song of the day : its you - jung eunji

Name please?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Name please?
W

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
My EXO's FOREVER appreciation post.

So since I downloaded this song on the 2nd of April, I've listened to it over 300 times (some days, it was the only song I listened to for hours straight). It's my favorite Korean song and you'd think that I'd have heard all there is to hear in it right, WRONG.

Last night I was listening to the song with my brother's headphones (songs sound amazing with it) and then I noticed something. During the chorus, there's some back up harmonization going on.

When Chen sings 'dasineun ireun sarang' in the first chorus, with the headphones you can hear D.O (I think) and a few others singing too at a different pitch. This is nice alright but then, at the second chorus with D.O singing it, you hear Chen's AMAZING voice leading the harmonization and my God it is an EARGASM!

The things Chen does with his voice are just MAD. He sounds so effortless, like a comforting caress. I will never get over him and I AM NOT READY for the comeback.

I can only imagine other songs I like that have this underlying goodness that I haven't heard.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
My EXO's FOREVER appreciation post.

So since I downloaded this song on the 2nd of April, I've listened to it over 300 times (some days, it was the only song I listened to for hours straight). It's my favorite Korean song and you'd think that I'd have heard all there is to hear in it right, WRONG.

Last night I was listening to the song with my brother's headphones (songs sound amazing with it) and then I noticed something. During the chorus, there's some back up harmonization going on.

When Chen sings 'dasineun ireun sarang' in the first chorus, with the headphones you can hear D.O (I think) and a few others singing too at a different pitch. This is nice alright but then, at the second chorus with D.O singing it, you hear Chen's AMAZING voice leading the harmonization and my God it is an EARGASM!

The things Chen does with his voice are just MAD. He sounds so effortless, like a comforting caress. I will never get over him and I AM NOT READY for the comeback.

I can only imagine other songs I like that have this underlying goodness that I haven't heard.

Repeat after me: Chen is a god

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Chen is a god
Chen is a god
Chen is a god
Chen is a god
Chen is a god
Chen is a god
Chen is a god
Chen is a god
Chen is a god
Chen is a god.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iykekelvins(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
KD experts, tell me some Dramas I can go buy that I'd definitely enjoy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:57am On Aug 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

He truly is

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Just look at my man!!! I just have this feeling that D.O really enjoys/enjoyed filming this drama. I can't wait!!!!
I really like NJH too! I enjoyed her in SP and I know she'll do good here too, hopefully her character will be cleaner though *drops mic*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Just look at my man!!! I just have this feeling that D.O really enjoys/enjoyed filming this drama. I can't wait!!!!
I really like NJH too! I enjoyed her in SP and I know she'll do good here too, hopefully her character will be cleaner though *drops mic*

Two AMAZING actors.
I wonder if D.O will sing at any point for her, oh my.
If she can't be clean in 2017 is it in 1950 something she'll be clean?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Two AMAZING actors. I wonder is D.O will sing at any point for her, oh my. If she can't be clean in 2017 is it in 1950 something she'll be clean?

That'll be sooooo lit!!! LMAO, you have a point sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
pls can someone suggest the site I can download Korea movies??

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.