Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977056 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Yes it was Universe. Also the truth untold by bts.
Who is slapping her for us? I'm ordering 3 very hot slaps just for myself, if it's a sure thing I can even pay!!!
Olodo number 1!!!

LMAO, she's sha playing her role very well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dammygoody(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I really don't know o, I guess writers are sleeping, anyway the dramas people are hyping now are Mr sunshine, thirty but seventeen and life, I'm not watching them but I'm hearing good things about them
They really must be sleeping ...where are the writers of City Hunter,Faith,Kang Chi, Blood, Doctor Stranger and the likes..abeg let them wake up o..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Yes it was Universe. Also the truth untold by bts.
Who is slapping her for us? I'm ordering 3 very hot slaps just for myself, if it's a sure thing I can even pay!!!
Olodo number 1!!!

Hahaha grin this girl is in trouble for sure..

And easy guys... I would do the sighing from a distance. Whatever the distance is between my phone and Mr. Handsome. Una no wan share in.. tongue??

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I really don't know o, I guess writers are sleeping, anyway the dramas people are hyping now are Mr sunshine, thirty but seventeen and life, I'm not watching them but I'm hearing good things about them

okay thanks
I'll make my choice

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

okay thanks
lemme go for my choice

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
dammygoody:

They really must be sleeping ...where are the writers of City Hunter,Faith,Kang Chi, Blood, Doctor Stranger and the likes..abeg let them wake up o..

abeg they berra wake up o
I wish a drama is here to get me glued to my screen

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
GeumNaBi:

Hahaha grin this girl is in trouble for sure..

And easy guys... I would do the sighing from a distance. Whatever the distance is between my phone and Mr. Handsome. Una no wan share in.. tongue??

Too many cooks spoil the broth.
The battle is already fierce, no space!!!!
lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
The 'my id is Gangnam beauty' drought is over!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:37am On Aug 18, 2018
So for some reason, I clicked on IMFACTs new music video 나나나 (NANANA).

While the song isn't my cup of tea, there are two very very captivating voices in the group. I can't explain the sound of the deep voice but the second one reminds me of the guy that plays the keyboard in DAY6 (he looks like him too).

Pleasantly surprised by the voices, which is my favorite part of any song hence my ability to like unpopular choices and not be moved by what's trending.

Also listened to Blue by BigBang and I like too. TOP!!!! *sighs*.

Lastly, Bout You by DnE of Super Junior (Jerry!!!!!!).

I love the way it sounds and feels. Not conventional, not attempting to be 'youthfullized' (I haf created today). The final dance move at the end is sooooooo cheeky and good. I really like this. Probably will download the album.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
The 'my id is Gangnam beauty' drought is over!!!
That's the only drama I am enjoying now the rest hmm is like they are dragging it too much especially 30 but 17 and Mr sunshine

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Happy birthday Legend!! Stay healthy and happy!!!

P.S. Why so fine?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Yes Lee yo won has a new drama, I just hope it won't be a 100 episodes and I'm down

P. S: happy birthday to my no 2 bias in apink, my sweetheart eunji, I can't wait till she attains top star position

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife, about time
Song of the day : twenty four - exo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : remember
Artists : u kiss VS vixx lr VS tvxq
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion :

U kiss song was done for an ost and it's your average classic ost ballad but the chorus is really nice sorta like heartwarming

For some weird reason, I have never really paid attention to this vixx song, I think I only listened to it once and even then I only focused on ravi's rap

Tvxq's version is a ballad (lol of course), it starts very underwhelming, but junsu and his high notes make it interesting, there are some weird engrish that I don't understand lol but all in all, it's ok

If I had to score, both u kiss and tvxq would get a 2/5 and well I can't really score vixx lr cos I haven't really paid attention to the song

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mzfahbulous(f): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
pls I need site to download mandate of heaven
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
You guys should check out EXO Chen feat SM Rookies - Hope on YouTube (colorcoded).

It's such a pretty song and Chen sounds like a DADDY!!!!!!! Lemme know what you think if you do.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
I'm enjoying your honor and familiar wife, they are not one very very interesting drama but they are engaging, I really just want to squeeze n and throw him out of that bank

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
I'm enjoying your honor and familiar wife, they are not one very very interesting drama but they are engaging, I really just want to squeeze n and throw him out of that bank

Looool, it's Ji Sung oppa I want to send to another planet

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Looool, it's Ji Sung oppa I want to send to another planet
LOL what did he do to you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Happy birthday Legend!! Stay healthy and happy!!!

P.S. Why so fine?

This man is another scam, Baekhyuns father!!!
Such a beautiful face but once he opens his mouth to rap, you're left wondering where the angel you were just looking at went.

Effortless swag, that cheeky smile.
You can't steal his destiny MAMA (if you know, you know. *wink*)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL what did he do to you
He's being so selfish I want to smack him. I can't wait for it to clear him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

This man is another scam, Baekhyuns father!!!
Such a beautiful face but once he opens his mouth to rap, you're left wondering where the angel you were just looking at went.

Effortless swag, that cheeky smile.
You can't steal his destiny MAMA (if you know, you know. *wink*)

LMAO, he finished their own destiny.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

He's being so selfish I want to smack him. I can't wait for it to clear him

LOL he's already regretting

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL he's already regretting

As in eh, see how hot his wife is without all that stress. I hope she dates that his bestfriend, let it pain him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
@Kangminhyuksho & Sarang60 , if you guys are wondering who liked so many old posts, it's this lil old stalker here. Lol. I went back to read comments about last year's MAMA and saw so many hilarious posts from that time.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:45am On Aug 19, 2018
The music video for BigBang's 'Let's not fall in love' is so effortlessly beautiful. Those lucky women getting up close with all of that goodness.

G.D's eyes are something else.
TOP's smile is fire.
Taeyang all wet ..........

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

As in eh, see how hot his wife is without all that stress. I hope she dates that his bestfriend, let it pain him

LOL you wicked

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
@Kangminhyuksho & Sarang60 , if you guys are wondering who liked so many old posts, it's this lil old stalker here. Lol. I went back to read comments about last year's MAMA and saw so many hilarious posts from that time.

LOL we were something else those days

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
The music video for BigBang's 'Let's not fall in love' is so effortlessly beautiful. Those lucky women getting up close with all of that goodness.

G.D's eyes are something else.
TOP's smile is fire.
Taeyang all wet ..........

There was a time all I wanted to do was be in mvs playing female lead, when that mv came out I was like so y'all got to work with big bang and you're still alive, I would have died there and loved it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Mickey02:

abeg they berra wake up o
I wish a drama is here to get me glued to my screen

There is one for me oo, Mr sunshine.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2018
lordprogress:

That's the only drama I am enjoying now the rest hmm is like they are dragging it too much especially 30 but 17 and Mr sunshine

I don’t know about 30 but 17, I can say that I don’t feel like MS is being dragged. The story is full, there are many angles that can be addressed to make it a 30 episode drama, they are not filling it up with unnecessary stories, the cast is portrayed as intelligent and even the female leads are not to be played with and this ties it all together. So it is not being dragged in my opinion, every shot is a masterpiece, every response is deliberate and every action is precise.

I also love MY ID by the way.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL we were something else those days

I really miss those days, also the days of DOTS, remember, I remember you and all. This place was on fire. I miss Hilda, gmorn and everyone else not here now. I really hope they are doing good.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2018
sarang60:

I really miss those days, also the days of DOTS, remember, I remember you and all. This place was on fire. I miss Hilda, gmorn and everyone else not here now. I really hope they are doing good.

Me too, ellab, slimadenike and atk, I miss them all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.