Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2055506 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

There was a time all I wanted to do was be in mvs playing female lead, when that mv came out I was like so y'all got to work with big bang and you're still alive, I would have died there and loved it

I'm telling you.
Like they got all close and personal with those bodies and are still with us!!!!
It's a miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm telling you.
Like they got all close and personal with those bodies and are still with us!!!!
It's a miracle.

A big one

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
So I'm watching about time and I'm really enjoying it, I'm just about to start episode 5 and I'm wondering why it got bad reviews, I'm sure the writer must have smoked weed at some point cos how do you ruin a good drama like this, I'm still hoping I'll enjoy it to the end after all tastes and perspectives are different, I LOVE Lee sang yoon's secretary, that guy is everything

P. S: happy birthday to my no 1 bias in cosmic girls bona and my no 1 bias in laboum/precious baby solbin, I wish them love, strength and happiness cos this idol life is not easy at all

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife, about time
Song of the day : let me stay by your side - luhan(aka sweg lord)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarang60:

There is one for me oo, Mr sunshine.
eeeeeehn coman tell me sth what's the drama again?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
If Soo A doesn't die by being crushed by a train after she has been humiliated in front of the whole school, I won't be satisfied.

The most UNREASONABLE attempted villain I've ever had to watch. Foolish from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet.

My ID is Gangnam beauty is so good to watch. Sad that we're half way through.
They really know how to match songs with scenes.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
For the past two days, I've been feeling so appreciative of Chen's talents and personality. Can't wait for his birthday to do my appreciation post!!!

Social media is not ready for me and my second husband that day.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgVxZDNDa2E

The talent in this room.
It's such a WAR cry, I believe whatever cause they're fighting for.
My heart was pounding all through.
Listen and be blessed!!!!

I finally saw my senior husband again!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgVxZDNDa2E

The talent in this room.
It's such a WAR cry, I believe whatever cause they're fighting for.
My heart was pounding all through.
Listen and be blessed!!!!

I finally saw my senior husband again!!!!!

This is beautiful and the end was everything.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
If Soo A doesn't die by being crushed by a train after she has been humiliated in front of the whole school, I won't be satisfied.

The most UNREASONABLE attempted villain I've ever had to watch. Foolish from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet.

Hahahhahahahha thank goodness it is just a character oooo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mrs park, our sister-inlaw is gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
So just yesterday, I listened to serendipity and was whining internally about how short it is. BH just released the tracklist for LY: Answer and we're getting the full version!! I'm also excited for a new track 'IDOL' and what I think it'll bring.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarang60:

So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I disagree, she shouldn't die. She needs to live for a long time and watch everyone find happiness without her. Maybe then she'll realize just how insignificant she is.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : Lady luck
Artists : exo VS after school
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : exo's is a sexy rnb song, I love it, love the beat at the beginning, I really could do without the rapping and the weird trappy vibe during the bridge, apart from that, it's a solid song.

After schools is classic cutesy girl group affair, it doesn't really stand out, kinda the kind of song you'd forget after listening

If I had to score, I'd give exo a 4/5 and after school 2.5/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarang60:

Yes she is.
Our omma did well!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mickey02:

eeeeeehn
coman tell me sth
what's the drama again?

Hahahahaha, it is about a slave becoming sunshine and a noble woman becoming a righteous fighter for the people.

Hahahhahahahha I know this doesn’t make sense now but it will when you see the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
I know this is not Korean related but it is Asian related so bear with me. If anyone happens to see crazy rich Asians please don’t forget to give a review about it. The hype is unreal and the cast is awesome we have ken and harry, Constance, Henry I mean....but I don’t know why I can’t bring myself to see it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarang60:
I know this is not Korean related but it is Asian related so bear with me. If anyone happens to see crazy rich Asians please don’t forget to give a review about it. The hype is unreal and the cast is awesome we have ken and harry, Constance, Henry I mean....but I don’t know why I can’t bring myself to see it.

I have watched every freaking interview about that movie, I can't wait, I really hope I get the time to go see it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarang60:

I'm definitely going to see it.
I have refused to watch the interviews though, not one for overhyping except its EXO.
I think it'd be fun to watch an actual Asian movie in the cinema.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarang60:

Hoping they'll show it here. You know we like to misbehave at times.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
I am glad to know I am not the only one CRAZY ABOUT RICH ASIANS. Hahahhahahahha that sounds so bad but I just had to.

I will definitely see it, I am in love with Constance and Ken. Fresh of the boat and Dr ken are my go to.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hoping they'll show it here. You know we like to misbehave at times.

Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I have watched every freaking interview about that movie, I can't wait, I really hope I get the time to go see it

I have seen some, almost all the instagram stories as well, they are making it so appealing all my stars are endorsing it. It is just that when something is so hyped, I just put it off for some reason. Can you believe I haven’t seen wakanda. I can be wierd like that.

Henry seems like such a sweet human, his voice and accent are just soothing...lovely cast for male lead. The director knew what he wanted and that is why he hunted him down.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarang60:
I am glad to know I am not the only one CRAZY ABOUT RICH ASIANS. Hahahhahahahha that sounds so bad but I just had to.

I will definitely see it, I am in love with Constance and Ken. Fresh of the boat and Dr ken are my go to.

I don't know any of them.
I'm just happy that non white movies are finally being recognized.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarang60:

I have seen some, almost all the instagram stories as well, they are making it so appealing all my stars are endorsing it. It is just that when something is so hyped, I just put it off for some reason. Can you believe I haven’t see wakanda. I can be wierd like that.

Henry seems like such a sweet human, his voice and accent are just soothing...lovely cast for male lead. The director knew what he wanted and that is why he hunted him down.

Over hype finished Black Panther but it's not the list but disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I have refused to watch the interviews though, not one for overhyping except its EXO.

I would be covered in EXO merch head to toe one of these day I am gradually making plans. EXO CAN NEVER BE OVERHYPED.

It will be fun for real, I just hope I am not laughing and screaming oppa even though it is an English movie. Honestly I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEE The cast. Nico is so extra, I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Over hype finished Black Panther but it's not the list but disappointing.

Hahahahaha, I didn’t even remember what it was called. It is really wakanda.....hahahaha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I don't know any of them.
I'm just happy that non white movies are finally being recognized.

Really, I follow some Hollywood Asian Americans even YouTubers like Ryan higa, Jun curry ahn, Jeffrey Chang, Wong fu production and all. They are so good at what they do.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2018
sarang60:

I would be covered in EXO merch head to toe one of these day I am gradually making plans. EXO CAN NEVER BE OVERHYPED.

It will be fun for real, I just hope I am not laughing and screaming oppa even though it is an English movie. Honestly I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEE The cast. Nico is so extra, I can’t wait.

LOL, okay let me confess. I had this idea yesterday to be embroidering EXO on all my clothes.... I'm not following through guys...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

It's still Hollywood just about Asian people
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2018
sarang60:

I love the whole cast, constance, Michelle and Gemma are some of my favorite women and the accent on the male lead is just stdudsshihatchestjb. Ken is definitely a plus too

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2018
sarang60:

I have seen some, almost all the instagram stories as well, they are making it so appealing all my stars are endorsing it. It is just that when something is so hyped, I just put it off for some reason. Can you believe I haven’t seen wakanda. I can be wierd like that.

The thing is I've read the books and honestly it deserves all the overhyping, the book is captivating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.