Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994299 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I'm guessing bts stans saw our thread and came ready for battle with the whole armor of bts, I'm even confused sef

Hahahahaha I was shocked, let’s get back to picking our drama oooo. So have you decided one what you would like to see...are you sure you don’t want to try 100 days?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jeonminanna:
It's called raw talent and it's not like every other kpop song..Get the translations maybe you'll understand☺
That's to you but to me its like every other kpop song. Get it right
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by backnbeta(f): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
sarang60:

I haven’t seen it but have you tried dramanice?
You're such a darling! I actually tried it and it's all there- up to the 83rd episode. I've bookmarked, will watch as soon as I have time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
HopeGIJoon:

It's not like any kpop song, seems you don't know anything about Bts so i'll just let this slide.
FYI Bts are not lucky they are so good and very talented and they write their songs and sing about mental health, society, dreams and they also inspire people, encourage them to fight for their dreams and love themselves �
You know, I have some of their songs on my phone and I follow some of their news,that doesn't mean I don't know bts. It seems you people are getting me wrong here,when I say their songs are like normal kpop song it doesn't mean I don't like it but it just doesn't mean people should be bowing to their songs as if its that good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by BangTanBitch: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
You know, I have some of their songs on my phone and I follow some of their news,that doesn't mean I don't know bts. It seems you people are getting me wrong here,when I say their songs are like normal kpop song it doesn't mean I don't like it but it just doesn't mean people should be bowing to their songs as if its that good.

Look!. Good songs deserve their praise. And in this aspect BTS deserves all the praise they can get. The thought and process put to each and every of their songs is outstanding and people who know and value that give them all the praise they can muster to that song. Their lyrics in a song are so inspiring. And BTS songs help me through my rough times. Through my depressions. Its like I can no longer see that problem just by listening to their voices and soothing raps. So yes! I would fucking bow to each and every of their songs cos they are that good. If you can't recognise that you can stop talking. You're starting to annoy me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
BangTanBitch:

Look!. Good songs deserve their praise. And in this aspect BTS deserves all the praise they can get. The thought and process put to each and every of their songs is outstanding and people who know and value that give them all the praise they can muster to that song. Their lyrics in a song are so inspiring. And BTS songs help me through my rough times. Through my depressions. Its like I can no longer see that problem just by listening to their voices and soothing raps. So yes! I would fucking bow to each and every of their songs cos they are that good. If you can't recognise that you can stop talking. You're starting to annoy me.
If they help you through bad times then good for you,so next time don't misinterpret my words.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
BangTanBitch:

There are some people who insult and don't like shinee's songs and i don't get sentimental on them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by HopeGIJoon(f): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Flamingcharisma:

Lol, for real...did you just...aigooo
Boy are they good, we will bow and we will continue to bow to their songs.

OMFG they keep getting better and better and you know why because they are so good and very talented and they deserve all the recognition they are getting and will continue to win more awards and break more records.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeonminanna(f): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
That's to you but to me its like every other kpop song. Get it right
ohh well I think English translations don't work for you but I understand..after all you need a good sense of humor to flow with BTS lyrics�

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeonminanna(f): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
There are some people who insult and don't like shinee's songs and i don't get sentimental on them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bipolar(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
BangTanBitch:

*Laughs in I'm gonna beat your ass. I'm Namjoon's bitch.*

The whole of nairaland knows, u don dey bark for hours now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Looool, the date scene in my ID is Gangnam beauty is so funny!! The mission impossible song grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Looool, the date scene in my ID is Gangnam beauty is so funny!! The mission impossible song grin grin

Hahahaha, i need to catch up honestly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by BangTanBitch: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
If they help you through bad times then good for you,so next time don't misinterpret my words.

Nobody misinterpreted anything. Theres no next time if you stop degrading BTS songs to be "just like any other kpop song".

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by BangTanBitch: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Flamingcharisma:

Alright. Keep that energy. I'll continue with mine.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahaha, i need to catch up honestly.
You should!! We're finally getting some lomance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by HopeGIJoon(f): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=Jeonminanna post=71054519][/quote]

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

You should!! We're finally getting some lomance

Really, i kind of stopped because of that meanie all her silent plots were beginning to annoy me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pleaaassseeeee return to it!!!!!!
The love is liiitttttt!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Pleaaassseeeee return to it!!!!!! The love is liiitttttt!!!!!!!!

Seconded!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'll watch the video today to see all the options for September but I'm sha voting for 100 days and Terius!!!!!!!!!!!
Any other one is jara.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
I'll watch the video today to see all the options for September but I'm sha voting for 100 days and Terius!!!!!!!!!!!
Any other one is jara.

SJS as an agent....my ovaries

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahaha I was shocked, let’s get back to picking our drama oooo. So have you decided one what you would like to see...are you sure you don’t want to try 100 days?

Hmm I was planning on shelving terius for later, but in the spirit of compromise and comradeship, let's do the *cringe* sageuk but lemme confess, I'll follow from dramabeans, I might not be able to download it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Hmm I was planning on shelving terius for later, but in the spirit of compromise and comradeship, let's do the *cringe* sageuk but lemme confess, I'll follow from dramabeans, I might not be able to download it

Why don't you try the first 2 episodes (download I mean). If they can't convince you, we revisit the matter?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Woot woot!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Why don't you try the first 2 episodes (download I mean). If they can't convince you, we revisit the matter?

Great idea

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Chai, I'm a really stubborn person tho, hmm let's see, maybe God will touch my heart by then

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Chai, I'm a really stubborn person tho, hmm let's see, maybe God will touch my heart by then

Then is tomorrow oh!!!!
Lord, do a quick work!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Then is tomorrow oh!!!! Lord, do a quick work!!!!!!
Hmmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
sarang60:

Great idea

감사합니다!!!!!

How does the review go
When do we talk about it
The day after or two days after or the end of the week
I know we must give time for people to watch it.
Free people like me don't count. I'll download and watch IMMEDIATELY!!!! heeheehee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.