Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,221 members, 7,829,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981065 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahaha ‘sugar cake’ yeah I saw it but I didn’t really think it was sexy, I felt awkward watching those bits, it seemed forced to me and I didn’t even finish watching it anyway I really liked their pant and suit Jack outfit the colors were lovely and they looked good.

What will you say about Gains paradise then.

See stop it. Stop tempting me. YouTube is already finishing my data, lol.

I was referring to their dressing, even though the dancing was supposed to be sexy, I just kept seeing cute!!!!

I watched the mv too. The song is sha a badt song.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abeg, biko, what time are we discussing this drama oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, if I keep this in longer than today, I'll EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!

Tonight please, chose a time!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Abeg, biko, what time are we discussing this drama oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, if I keep this in longer than today, I'll EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!

Tonight please, chose a time!!!!!!!

Lol grin
9? 10?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Lol grin
9? 10?

Great 9pm

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
sarang60:

Great 9pm
Yay!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Can i just say first of all that i like how smart crown prince is. He is resourceful.

Great cinematography, the very first picture and i was sold, the look in his eyes...

"Do you think a person who fears crime will allow a person who was born of crime to continue living"

Even as kids, The detective work on yoon yi seo was perfect

"Getting mad at someone who already realized their mistake is not something a warrior will do".......their lines are amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
My review of 100 days husband episode 1

First things first, what?? Do Kyung-soo!!!!! My goodness. I was expecting savagery because duhhh it's D.O but I was not ready.....at all. SatanSoo came out in full force!!! His acting is impeccable,again duhhh, his facial expressions change perfectly with whatever emotion he is portraying. His lines too are well written and he knows how to deliver. And can we talk about how handsome he is?? His skin is glowing!!! He's so beautiful I want to cry!!!! The way he looks at her at the end.... it made me giddy!!! I wish one of my Oppas will realize I exist and look at me like that...

Secondly, Nam Ji Hyun, she's stunning, and just like in suspicious partner, fun to watch. I enjoy her scenes, not just because of her great acting skills, but because of her....aura i guess. Watching her just makes me happy.

Thirdly, a huge shout out to all the child actors, if I had one millionth of the talent that they have, I'd be a huge nollywood star already......tea!

Fourthly, am I the only one noticing the other delicious specimens in the movie? The prince's right hand man, the eunuch (who was in chief kim and two cops,to name a few), even the assassin is yummy. What a wawu!!

Fifthly, am I the only one uncomfortable? I love that line, he's such a sadist and I love it!!!!

Sixthly(I had to confirm that this is a word grin), the story so far is nothing new in Saguek land so I'm waiting for the plot twists they're going to bring. I am seriously enjoying the humor and general tone of the drama.

I could go on forever about how enjoyable this episode was for me, and not just because of SatanSoo and the elas he's been dishing out. I'm seriously looking forward to episode 2 and I agree with what Sarang60 said, it totally deserves the high rating it got. I'm sure it'll do even better and hopefully we'll get double digit ratings so the cast can dance to kokobop!!

Episode 2
Guys, before this drama started airing, I loved D.O but right now, I'm in love with him, and I'm not kidding.
So I've always thought that D.O is really handsome but watching him in this drama has shown me just how handsome he is. He looks amazing in their night time white robe. Namja!!!

Looool, the way he jonced the princess ehhh, i felt for her. As always his acting is exquisite.

Now the twists begin!!!

Firstly, the princess is pregnant? She has liver ohhhh, trying to deceive a whole crown prince at that level
Secondly, what kind of wahala are they putting on DO's head? When he finds out that they gave him the identity of an imaginary somebory, it'll be over for them.

I like how they didn't drag out the plot twists, if not it would have continued being just another saguek.

One thing is annoying me sha, so that's how they killed that fine boy of a right hand man that I was eyeing. Thunder.......

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
100 Days my prince.

These are my thoughts as I watched. Undoctored!!!! Enjoy my madness!!!!!!

Episode 1.
I swear the children love was hilarious. What a start. The babe is an egbeweja!!!!
Ah ah, I didn't expect the love profession so soon ohhhhh.
Young, IDIOT D.O is such a laugh trip!!!! I've laughed nonstop for 15 mins.
I really wouldn't mind watching a full episode of just the children oh. The babe use mouth wash D.O finish.
The evil in this episode one no be here oh, shooooooooo for the papa.

Oh my word!!!!!!
D.O finished the new court lady. See his eyes!!!! Satansoo indeed!!!!
'Am I the only one uncomfortable' is the most iconic line in a kdrama, argue with your village people!!!!!! Lmfao.

See eh, this episode is madt.
Let EXOLs catch them. They have mind to PREPARE BATH WATER for our D.O!!!!! I'm laughing so hard. When he made the advisors drink it!!!! My kind of man.

What a solution to the drought!!!!!!!!! Kuku marry everybody!!!!!

D.O is so evil!!!!! There's so much to appreciate!!!!!!! His acting is TOP NOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seo Gu Dol: I'm 26, but your face looks like you're 40!!!!! the smile after. Epic.

D.O is serving fierce looks eh, my word!!!!!!!! You can call him MONSTER!!!!!!

First act of foolishness by D.O, how can he not KNOW she would chop arrow?

My theory, the assassin is her brother!!!!!!

I love the peddler!!!! Erotic books indeed!!!!!!

That bass drum in the final scene!!!!! I could feel it in my chest!!!!!

They should please abstain from LOVE TRIANGLE in this drama oh!!!!!

That one that was looking at the puzzle like a small chinch!!!!!
He just looks like trouble.

I'm liking the best friend too. The should find better babe for him.

The teaser for episode 2 is liiiiiitttttt. If that yeye wife doesn't SHIFT from there eh. Ode.

They should not KILL ANYBODY I LIKE OH!!!!!!!!!

This episode is a 10/10 for me. I laughed so hard and it's not a comedy. D.O is super believable. Such a talented young man. As an EXOL, I am beyond proud.

Episode 2.

I said it!!! That man is a chinch!!!!!! Must they do second male lead!!!! Eh?!!!!!!

Nam Ji Hyuns face is so expressive!!!!!!!!!! My word, I love her exasperated face!!!!! Such a cutie pie.

See eh, D.O getting dressed is a MOOD!!!!!!!! My chest oh!!!!!!! Chanyeol and Baekhyun will have soooooooooo much fun teasing him with this one, I can't wait for interviews!!!! Kai will laugh that his amazing embarrassing laugh until he faints!!!!!!

I'll be calling D.O Prince Uncomfortable from now on!!!!!!!

That girl doesn't know how P.U saved her from death by EXOLs!!!!!!!! 'My heart can't seem to persuade my body', you spoilt brat!!!!! After touching her mouth like that!!!!!! This drama is legiiiiitttttttt!!!!!

P.U looks so ffyyyyuuuuuunnnnnn with the black bandana!!!!!! My wig, my wig!!!!!!!!

Nyyyiiicceee little accident by the lady in waiting there. The apple didn't fall far from the tree oh, yeye princess.

P.U is tooooooooo savage!!!!!!

The King is YEYE!!!!!!
P.U can use eye to finish person!!!! The king dey dread P.U oh, see fear!!!!!

While I suspected they'd kill the friend, I didn't think it'd be so soon. I'm not happy at all. If this drama doesn't get to a 10 rating, I'd be very surprised.

Her father is an EXOL!!!!!!!! Sharp nose and plump lips indeed!!!!!

The look P.U gave the father eh!!!!!! Award season should come let's vote for P.U abeg!!!!!!!

The father is a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!
This drama is LLLIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

The ratings for episode 3 will SKYROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My word!!!!!!
I've watched the teaser so many times now!!!!!!
This episode is a 30/10!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
My review of 100 days husband episode 1

First things first, what?? Do Kyung-soo!!!!! My goodness. I was expecting savagery because duhhh it's D.O but I was not ready.....at all. SatanSoo came out in full force!!! His acting is impeccable,again duhhh, his facial expressions change perfectly with whatever emotion he is portraying. His lines too are well written and he knows how to deliver. And can we talk about how handsome he is?? His skin is glowing!!! He's so beautiful I want to cry!!!! The way he looks at her at the end.... it made me giddy!!! I wish one of my Oppas will realize I exist and look at me like that...

Secondly, Nam Ji Hyun, she's stunning, and just like in suspicious partner, fun to watch. I enjoy her scenes, not just because of her great acting skills, but because of her....aura i guess. Watching her just makes me happy.

Thirdly, a huge shout out to all the child actors, if I had one millionth of the talent that they have, I'd be a huge nollywood star already......tea!

Fourthly, am I the only one noticing the other delicious specimens in the movie? The prince's right hand man, the eunuch (who was in chief kim and two cops,to name a few), even the assassin is yummy. What a wawu!!

Fifthly, am I the only one uncomfortable? I love that line, he's such a sadist and I love it!!!!

Sixthly(I had to confirm that this is a word grin), the story so far is nothing new in Saguek land so I'm waiting for the plot twists they're going to bring. I am seriously enjoying the humor and general tone of the drama.

I could go on forever about how enjoyable this episode was for me, and not just because of SatanSoo and the elas he's been dishing out. I'm seriously looking forward to episode 2 and I agree with what Sarang60 said, it totally deserves the high rating it got. I'm sure it'll do even better and hopefully we'll get double digit ratings so the cast can dance to kokobop!!

Episode 2
Guys, before this drama started airing, I loved D.O but right now, I'm in love with him, and I'm not kidding.
So I've always thought that D.O is really handsome but watching him in this drama has shown me just how handsome he is. He looks amazing in their night time white robe. Namja!!!

Looool, the way he jonced the princess ehhh, i felt for her. As always his acting is exquisite.

Now the twists begin!!!

Firstly, the princess is pregnant? She has liver ohhhh, trying to deceive a whole crown prince at that level
Secondly, what kind of wahala are they putting on DO's head? When he finds out that they gave him the identity of an imaginary somebory, it'll be over for them.

I like how they didn't drag out the plot twists, if not it would have continued being just another saguek.

One thing is annoying me sha, so that's how they killed that fine boy of a right hand man that I was eyeing. Thunder.......

Hahahahhahaha this is so funny. Prince yool is truly a sadist and i like the twist of character that will happen to him even his peasant name is funny.

Now you see why i said it all makes sense and i didn't want to ruin it then, the crown princess was forcing him to sleep with her so she could pin the pregnancy on him...it would have been really unfortunate...hahahahhahahahah.

The way he looked at yi seo's father when that one was asking if he was dumb was hilarious

The end scene where he walked into the interrogation place was epic. He is an awesome actor and like someone said, every actor who has worked with D.O will not mind taking a bullet for him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahhahaha this is so funny. Prince yool is truly a sadist and i like the twist of character that will happen to him even his peasant name is funny.

Now you see why i said it all makes sense and i didn't want to ruin it then, the crown princess was forcing him to sleep with her so she could pin the pregnancy on him...it would have been really unfortunate...hahahahhahahahah.

The way he looked at yi seo's father when that one was asking if he was dumb was hilarious

The end scene where he walked into the interrogation place was epic. He is an awesome actor and like someone said, every actor who has worked with D.O will not mind taking a bullet for him.

It should be illegal for one person to have so much talent

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Can you imagine, all you can do as king is to remain majestic...(i wanted to slap him. Greed)

The way he called out the hours he has spent in the palace was epic. (Counting down exo comeback and return from military will be exactly the same) he became cold after the massacre.

Ahaahahaahaa i will have to spend the night with her, how unfortunate (i cannot imagine how many times he laughed in this scene

I must find the person who gave me this precious item and bestow a gift upon them (Thats right)

The guy that fought with crown prince seems like seok kwan, yi seo brother because when she had a flash back to when they were kids, he used the same technique to handle his sword

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Duplicate.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

It should be illegal for one person to have so much talent

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Duplicate.

Hahahhahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
He's going to have to marry Nam Ji Hyun to save her abi?
How can the village leaders not know his face?!!!!
Their own crown prince?!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
He's going to have to marry Nam Ji Hyun to save her abi?

How can the village leaders not know his face?!!!!

Their own crown prince?!!!

My dear, it happens all the time in sageuks. They don't see their rulers often oh. Most people don't know what they look like

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
sarang60:
Can you imagine, all you can do as king is to remain majestic...(i wanted to slap him. Greed)

The way he called out the hours he has spent in the palace was epic. (Counting down exo comeback and return from military will be exactly the same) he became cold after the massacre.

Ahaahahaahaa i will have to spend the night with her, how unfortunate (i cannot imagine how many times he laughed in this scene

I must find the person who gave me this precious item and bestow a gift upon them (Thats right)

The guy that fought with crown prince seems like seok kwan, yi seo brother because when she had a flash back to when they were kids, he used the same technique to handle his sword

The king is such a useless character.
D.O looks at him like SCUM!!!!!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
I saw that medical girls death coming but I was still not ready....it went through her throat and I felt like it passed through my eyes like a flash.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

The king is such a useless character.
D.O looks at him like SCUM!!!!!!!!

I know the king is useless and D.O hates him but there is a sweetness to it all. You guys know that D.O keeps a diary and in it he was thinking out loud writing that after all these years he hasn’t been able to forgive his father..so even in his hatred there is still an underlining sorrow of loss for his father as well

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
sarang60:
I saw that medical girls death coming but I was still not ready....it went through her throat and I felt like it passed through my eyes like a flash.

That was my first, eye rolling moment. It was brilliantly executed but I'm like 'mumu act numero uno'!!!!!!!

You know someone wants to kill you, you're talking to the ONLY WITNESS in the middle of the road, IN THE NIGHT!!!!!!! Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
sarang60:

I know the king is useless and D.O hates him but there is a sweetness to it all. You guys know that D.O keeps a diary and in it he was thinking out loud writing that after all these years he hasn’t been able to forgive his father..so even in his hatred there is still an underlining sorrow of loss for his father as well

I totally understand D.Os pain. The man should sha die!!!!!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I totally understand D.Os pain. The man should sha die!!!!!!!!

Hahahhahahaha he is only for decoration, he cant even look for his son. They just keep guilt tripping him with the people and i am like shut up already.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
This was just one of the most heart breaking scenes. The calmness in his voice when he told crown prince that it was the last time he will be able to cry was disgusting.

Villains in dramas are getting more terrifying. That is how the ones in lovely horribly are making me feel cold anytime they are on screen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nancygoje: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please help me with list of Korean films to watch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:44am On Sep 13, 2018
sarang60:
This was just one of the most heart breaking scenes. The calmness in his voice when he told crown prince that it was the last time he will be able to cry was disgusting.

Villains in dramas are getting more terrifying. That is how the ones in lovely horribly are making me feel cold anytime they are on screen.

I'm telling you!!!!!!
It's how I couldn't watch Chief Kim for months because of Namgoong Min oppas too good potrayal of the villian in Remember.

I simply couldn't forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2018
First and second episodes of 100 days husband is lit. But I hope it continues that way.
Kudos to the child actors, they made me so proud of them. I can smell KSH's aura from the girl.
You guys already gave a detailed review. I pray the drama keeps getting better. Fighting!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm telling you!!!!!!
It's how I couldn't watch Chief Kim for months because of Namgoong Min oppas too good potrayal of the villian in Remember.

I simply couldn't forgive him.

Hahahahaha I know, even look at the screenshot I captured look at his face in the background. Holy Molly, hunting.

I am glad you finally saw chief Kim, you would not even remember he has been a great horrible villain a few times, definition of a good actor.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Wawu

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm going to assume you're referring to Kdramas.

For completed recent ones , you can try:

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?(ROMANCE)
Come and Hug Me.(Melodrama, but it ends really really well)
Lawless Lawyer.(law romance)
Are you human?(technological romance)

For very interesting completed ones:

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.(supernatural romance ish)
Tunnel.(action law suspense, plus small romance)
The K2.(action romance)
Oh my Venus.(ROMANCE)
The Master's Sun.(supernatural romance)
Suspicious Partner.(law romance)
Goblin.(supernatural romance)
Descendants of the Sun.(romantic action)
The Bad Guys.(action)
etc.

For currently showing interesting ones, I'm only watching 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty'.(college romance)

I hope this helps.

In addition to this:
30 but 17 ( ending in two weeks)
Familiar Wife (ending next week)

@Nancygoje
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oppa, geonbae.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
sarang60:
Oppa, geonbae.
Tomorrow can't come soon enough oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Wawu
This is NONSENSE!!!!!!!! I'm so disgusted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.