Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994625 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

감사합니다!!!!!

How does the review go
When do we talk about it
The day after or two days after or the end of the week
I know we must give time for people to watch it.
Free people like me don't count. I'll download and watch IMMEDIATELY!!!! heeheehee.

Hahahhahahahah, well we usually just naturally discuss our findings, everyone brings out their opinions and all, talk about scenes and everything.

I have discovered that when we discuss like that, sometimes you figure out the little details you missed.

This is going to be so much fun and we can leave at least a day after the episode airs.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahah, well we usually just naturally discuss our findings, everyone brings out their opinions and all, talk about scenes and everything.

I have discovered that when we discuss like that, sometimes you figure out the little details you missed.

This is going to be so much fun and we can leave at least a day after the episode airs.

I'm so excited!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I'm so excited!!!!

And i just can't hide it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
sarang60:

And i just can't hide it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahahahhaha.
ME THREE!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
BangTanBitch:

Nobody misinterpreted anything. Theres no next time if you stop degrading BTS songs to be "just like any other kpop song".
There is no arguing with a bts fanatic

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Just look at all my enemies @toykathy I thought you were my chingu, it's well o

You are safe with me chingu. Just download the first two episodes jebal.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2018
SHINee's countless is beautiful, made me happy for a bit.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
SHINee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Key and Taemin were on FIRE with those little body movements, uuuugggghhhhhhhh.

When Onew smiled while on the phone I grinned like a dried fish!!!!!

The song is so beautiful, the video is so beautiful, their voices are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

SM has been delivering such superb content this year, I'm soooooooooooo pleased!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Just started 30 but 17, so hilarious!!! I feel bad for the female lead though, her entire life is upside down.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Just started 30 but 17, so hilarious!!! I feel bad for the female lead though, her entire life is upside down.

Great choice, I love it and the cast is amazing too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
@kang our prayers have reached heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
My prince is unbeatable

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
sarang60:
My prince is unbeatable

Well duuuuuuhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I had to hold myself not to stream it live as it was showing, without subs. I had to tell myself not to be mad. lol.
I can't wait for tonight.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Well duuuuuuhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I had to hold myself not to stream it live as it was showing, without subs. I had to tell myself not to be mad. lol.
I can't wait for tonight.

Honestly, I do watch on dramanice...I am fasting oo there better be subs tonight. If not please share any link you find with subs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
sarang60:

Honestly, I do watch on dramanice...I am fasting oo there better be subs tonight. If not please share any link you find with subs

Hopefully it'll be up early tonight on one of the sites. I can't believe I'm this excited for a sageuk.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
sarang60:
@kang our prayers have reached heaven.

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah

Now remain make I pray make e no pass 20 episodes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Today alone.

New stills from 'We Young' mv. Chanyeol and Sehun looking UNREAL!!!!!!

SM supposedly plan to release main album and repackage at the same time. WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!

D.O is eyeing woman and looking so delish in all white!!!!!! Only the end I watched I was laughing and swooning.

Baekhyun and Sehun apparently were talking about LAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are we getting OT9?!!!!!!!

why are they doing us like this??
Is it really fair??

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Today alone.

New stills from 'We Young' mv. Chanyeol and Sehun looking UNREAL!!!!!!

SM supposedly plan to release main album and repackage at the same time. WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!

D.O is eyeing woman and looking so delish in all white!!!!!! Only the end I watched I was laughing and swooning.

Baekhyun and Sehun apparently were talking about LAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are we getting OT9?!!!!!!!

why are they doing us like this??
Is it really fair??

I am just overwhelmed...I don’t even know how to react anymore.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Downloading 100 days husband from dramamate.com @ 241mb...... it's finally out!!!! Time to watch my unbothered king in action!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Plix when are we discussing episode one?!!!!!!!!!
I have a FULL NOTE of observations. If I used to do assignment like this in school eh, I'd have gotten 5.0 cgpa.

100 days my prince is liiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt.
Well done Do Kyungsoo!!!!!!

#veryproudEXOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Plix when are we discussing episode one?!!!!!!!!!
I have a FULL NOTE of observations. If I used to do assignment like this in school eh, I'd have gotten 5.0 cgpa.

100 days my prince is liiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt.
Well done Do Kyungsoo!!!!!!

#veryproudEXOL

Hopefully by the end of the day when we have all seen it. Just keep posting pictures of D.O, he deserves the accolade

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Who hasn’t seen episode one yet gather here...hahahahaha.

It was everything if i might add, the rating is well deserved and everyone pulled their weights equally including the children.

Now you have less than 10 hours to see it hahahha... this is going to be interesting to talk about, what a dialogue, what a savage prince.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Countless is such a beautiful song, anytime onew oppa opens his mouth I doubt the tone in his voice is his, such a mature sound.

My kind of song....sometime, less drama is more beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2018
sarang60:
Countless is such a beautiful song, anytime onew oppa opens his mouth I doubt the tone in his voice is his, such a mature sound.

My kind of song....sometime, less drama is more beautiful.

Exactly. Onew oppa is always such a shock to hear. You think you know what he sounds like and then BAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Key too, at times he sings a note and I'm like 'bros are you not a rapper, which kine wahala be this na?'

I must say, the chorus is slightly iffy in my ear. That bridge right before the chorus is one of the BEST 'beat and vocal' combo I've ever heard!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2018
sarang60:
Who hasn’t seen episode one yet gather here...hahahahaha.

It was everything if i might add, the rating is well deserved and everyone pulled their weights equally including the children.

Now you have less than 10 hours to see it hahahha... this is going to be interesting to talk about, what a dialogue, what a savage prince.

Tonight is the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Exactly. Onew oppa is always such a shock to hear. You think you know what he sounds like and then BAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Key too, at times he sings a note and I'm like 'bros are you not a rapper, which kine wahala be this na?'

I must say, the chorus is slightly iffy in my ear. That bridge right before the chorus is one of the BEST 'beat and vocal' combo I've ever heard!!!!!

I'm pretty sure key started rapping to cover Minho, as far as I am concerned shinee has no rapper, they're all beautiful vocalists and 2 of them rap sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I'm pretty sure key started rapping to cover Minho, as far as I am concerned shinee has no rapper, they're all beautiful vocalists and 2 of them rap sometimes

I concur!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Since kang has given the go ahead, 100 days review will begin soon.....who is with me...........

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Maisamari1994: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Please suggest an action kdrama for me, apart from below list, city Hunter, k2, healer, jumong, conqueror, your help is needed..

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
sarang60:
Since kang has given the go ahead, 100 days review will begin soon.....who is with me...........

I'm with you!!! I was expecting a lot from this movie, however..... join me tonight for the complete review grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
This are some of my favorite scenes, what is yours.

‘So I have to sleep with her....how unfortunate’. Crown prince Yool.
Hahhahahahahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Maisamari1994:
Please suggest an action kdrama for me, apart from below list, city Hunter, k2, healer, jumong, conqueror, your help is needed..

Thanks in advance

Tunnel, bad guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.