Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967121 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I think it is oh, if not who else? Her father? Yama yama
This I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
This has been a lot of fun guys (as usual). Can't wait for next week's episodes!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

True. While they try to find the prince.

It is hard to succeed when the people working against you are on the inside with you....

Look at how they are pretending to look for the prince and at the same time hiding evidence they find.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

It is hard to succeed when the people working against you are on the inside with you....

Look at how they are pretending to look for the prince and at the same time hiding evidence they find.

The king is a FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
This has been a lot of fun guys (as usual). Can't wait for next week's episodes!!!

Me too, i can't wait...it has been so much fun.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

They are always foolish and the crown princes have to clean up their stupid messes. So annoying. They think it's to wear crown and have 200 concubines

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Honestly look at how he was humiliated on his way to the mountain. IDIOT.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

They are always foolish and the crown princes have to clean up their stupid messes. So annoying. They think it's to wear crown and have 200 concubines

Decorations, flipping table and all. That table flip was really good sha. Nice acting

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Decorations, flipping table and all. That table flip was really good sha. Nice acting

But that his queen is sha a dunce

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
There were so many awesome scenes but the most memorable for me even though they are simple, was the first time Won Deuk smiled when he realised he was in a market place and also the last scene in ep 4 were he fainted in hong shims embrace.

That was the first time he has smiled as won deuk and that was also the first time i have seen him so relaxed respectively.

The wink scene was another hilarious show, i love how innocent and clueless he is.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

But that his queen is sha a dunce

Hahahhahaha when she started crying it was funny

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahaha when she started crying it was funny
I'm telling you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:
There were so many awesome scenes but the most memorable for me even though they are simple, was the first time Won Deuk smiled when he realised he was in a market place and also the last scene in ep 4 were he fainted in hong shims embrace.

That was the first time he has smiled as won deuk and that was also the first time i have seen him so relaxed respectively.

The wink scene was another hilarious show, i love how innocent and clueless he is.

Oh yes, the smile in the marketplace, it was everything

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

My most memorable scene is the ela he gave the princess. 'my heart can't seem to persuade my body' indeed!!!!!!!!!!! After touching her mouth like that, giving her hope.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=sarang60 post=71349599]

Honestly look at how he was humiliated on his way to the mountain. IDIOT.[/quote

They should 'mistakenly' kill him please.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

My most memorable scene is the ela he gave the princess. 'my heart can't seem to persuade my Jody' indeed!!!!!!!!!!! After touching her mouth like that, giving her hope.

Hahahaha he is familiar with doing that him and his 8 brothers do it to us all the time.

That reminds me, have you seen clips from their gaming tournament?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahaha he is familiar with doing that him and his 8 brothers do it to us all the time.

That reminds me, have you seen clips from their gaming tournament?

I spent over 800MB watching it!!!!!!
Kim Jongdae made me do it!!!!!!!
Baekhyun looked like such a SNACK with those glasses.
Chen looked so happy.
Sehun looked good too but I found watching Baekhyunie more entertaining. Even Chen couldn't help stretching neck to see.
Baekies reaction each time his avatar dies is a MOOD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 4:36am On Sep 20, 2018
But that crown princess was kind of irritating to an extent a crown princess of country sleeping outside and getting pregnant and for everybody else it seems to be the assassin lol this is so funny she dun fall my hand o
Make their two die self in each others arms and the assassin no they fear self o he they sleep with the d.o wife
But seriously the assassin fvcked up big time I liked him at first but after suspecting him and the crown princess am so disappointed lol it seem that those two are bothering me seriously

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
She's dreaming by EXO is an AMAZING SONG!!!!!!!!!!

The song itself sounds so sexy but when you read the lyrics and find out what Chen was thinking when he wrote them it becomes so SAD.

His voice is so amazing, all their voices are amazing.

*soft sigh*

I can't wait to off Twitter at 4pm tomorrow on his behalf. My Vocal Husband!!!!!!!

One of my top 10 exo songs, the pride I felt when I knew Chen wrote it ehn

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2018
lordprogress:
But that crown princess was kind of irritating to an extent a crown princess of country sleeping outside and getting pregnant and for everybody else it seems to be the assassin lol this is so funny she dun fall my hand o
Make their two die self in each others arms and the assassin no they fear self o he they sleep with the d.o wife
But seriously the assassin fvcked up big time I liked him at first but after suspecting him and the crown princess am so disappointed lol it seem that those two are bothering me seriously

Just like my fellow Mrs Park said, she is not significant at all. As for our assassin I have no words for him. This is how one knows a cast is good because it is the King I want to strangle with my barehands.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Good morning everyone. Somebody stop them ooo.

My all in one, just look at themmmmmmm.

It is ok that Kai and Suho oppa were not nominated for AAA, the most important thing is that my boys are improving impressively.

Fighting nampyeon, we will that award soon.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

One of my top 10 exo songs, the pride I felt when I knew Chen wrote it ehn

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!

4pm today, Twitter be ready.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD FORGIVE ME IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2018
lordprogress:

Welcome to the club. They'll die don't worry.lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2018
sarang60:
Good morning everyone. Somebody stop them ooo.

My all in one, just look at themmmmmmm.

It is ok that Kai and Suho oppa were not nominated for AAA, the most important thing is that my boys are improving impressively.

Fighting nampyeon, we will that award soon.

D.O looks stunning.

While Oh Sehun may not be the best singer or dancer or actor in EXO, it's hard to rival him when it comes to modeling!!!!!!

I do believe he has found his niche that he can thrive in without the stress of unnecessary hate.

MODEL OH SEHUN is a mood!!!!!
The man is FIIIIINNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This photoshoot almost rivals the vogue one.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2018
My Review on 100 days husband

I love it when I come here last to share my thoughts at least I won't have to write epistles. Lol.
I have to agree that the second male lead was not necessary unless there is a twist for that.
I love the fact that Won Deuk's personality did not change at all.
Scenes I love most : WATERMILL, WHERE HE SMATCHED RAT AND WHERE HE STOLE FOOD. those 3 scenes were topnotch for me.

I have downloaded virtually every airing drama but I don't have enough time to watch them. God help me.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, it's a been while since I've been here, glad ti see the ministry is moving. Is @kangminhyuksho still around miss you!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2018
I need a site to download from, been having issues all day, please reply ooo ASAP
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2018
toykathy:
My Review on 100 days husband

I love it when I come here last to share my thoughts at least I won't have to write epistles. Lol.
I have to agree that the second male lead was not necessary unless there is a twist for that.
I love the fact that Won Deuk's personality did not change at all.
Scenes I love most : WATERMILL, WHERE HE SMATCHED RAT AND WHERE HE STOLE FOOD. those 3 scenes were topnotch for me.

I have downloaded virtually every airing drama but I don't have enough time to watch them. God help me.

Lol.
I won't have a life if I try to watch more than 2-4 drama at a time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2018
Dqueenzy:
I need a site to download from, been having issues all day, please reply ooo ASAP

Try these:

dramagalaxy.tv
dramamate
dramahood
daebakdrama
kseries.net
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Try these:

dramagalaxy.tv
dramamate
dramahood
daebakdrama
kseries.net
Thanks a bunch, really appreciate it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
1 full hour spent on twitter appreciating my baby Kim Jongdae.

I warned y'all before and already apologized.

I love this man too much to be calm!!!!!

It's my VOCAL HUSBAND's BIRTHDAY, KIM JONGDAE!!!!!

#HappyChenDay
#HappyChenDae

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
My Chen Appreciation Post.

The first time I watched this man was a Monster comeback show. I loved his red jacket and the way he said 'shawty I got it, you can call me monster'.

Then my sister showed me a live MAMA,I think, performance where his voice broke and I laughed like no mans business. I couldn't get it out of my head, I'm sure she nearly murdered me at a point.

He shut me up pretty quickly after that though, when I watched 'Wolf' mv. I couldn't believe it, back to back live performances of Wolf, Really I didn't Know, Eldorado, Drop That, Promise, and I finally understood why he's the Vocal King of his generation.

The texture of his voice, his versatility, the emotions on his face as he sings, my gosh at that time, I thought I'd been blown away. Then in April, I downloaded Forever and till today I haven't recovered.

'Dasinuen ireun sarang' in that voice of his gives me such goosebumps. Words can't explain how I feel listening to that song, focused on his parts.
Then I found out he was the male version of me as I watched 'Travel the world with CBX'. To me, it was travel the world with Chen!!!, those two men-boys I'll discuss at a later date.

He's such a quiet, strong, caring, beautiful, extremely intelligent person (if I ever had to chose a game partner from EXO it'd be him for sure!!!!). And then the classic whine, sighs, I honestly just want to take care of him. How he has grown from not being able to dance hence having to be hidden behind others, to spearheading a dance routine (Going Crazy) is amazing.
When he smiles, I literally go weak in the knees.

He's my favorite Kpop 'singer', my second husband, the man who gives me goosebumps, he can dance 'Touch It' everyday, all day and I'd never be bored. The one and only, KIM JONGDAE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SECOND HUSBAND CHEN!!!

Vocal King.
CBX Leader(my opinion).
Lover of EXO-Ls.
Stealer of Hearts.
Goosebumps giver.
Our very own whiner.
Beautiful Man.
KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!
CHEN!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.