Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977966 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Her brother is sha going to die, I just hope he takes the second male lead with him....and soon..

Noooo, leave second male lead alone...he will surrender don’t worry.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Hahhahahahahahahahahha, have mercy oooo. I think he will become really good friends with the crown prince

None of that nonsense please. He actually irritates me half the time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Noooo, leave second male lead alone...he will surrender don’t worry.
Loool, he needs to, I don't just have energy for him abeg

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

None of that nonsense please. He actually irritates me half the time.

Kikikikikikiki he should stick to his detective work, he's handsome so he'll find another babe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh...I don’t want any of them dead. I want assassin to atone for his sins anyway but not by death.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hahahhahaha, you both are funny. I guess you have killed him in your head already.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Ahhhh...I don’t want any of them dead. I want assassin to atone for his sins anyway but not by death.

How please?
After all he has done?
3 deaths WE KNOW OF.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

The issue is not that he's done bad things but that it's a saguek we're watching, somebody must die. It's either him, the second male lead or both of them but I think it'll just be him. NJH should not worry, when he dies our crown prince will wipe away her tears with his smooth, silky hands....kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

How please?
After all he has done?
3 deaths WE KNOW OF.

Yes he's EVIL...his middle name is MISERY....lmao, he won't die till at the end probably by sacrificing himself to save his sister or the crown prince. He's great eyecandy though

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:
Hahahhahaha, you both are funny. I guess you have killed him in your head already.

Yep.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

The issue is not that he's done bad things but that it's a saguek we're watching, somebody must die. It's either him, the second male lead or both of them but I think it'll just be him. NJH should not worry, when he dies our crown prince will wipe away her tears with his smooth, silky hands....kikikiki

Well said!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

You are right, let's wait and see how it unfolds

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Yep.

I don't want to imagine what you wish the crown princess

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Yes he's EVIL...his middle name is MISERY....lmao, he won't die till at the end probably by sacrificing himself to save his sister or the crown prince. He's great eyecandy though

I don't want no sacrificing. I want real death, better death, arrow to the neck!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I don't want no sacrificing. I want real death, better death, arrow to the neck!!!!

Looool, your own has passed be careful

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

I don't want to imagine what you wish the crown princess
I actually don't give a rat's ass about her!!!!!! She's actually very irrelevant. Like VERY VERY VEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Yaaaa....at least let him do some good in death.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
I'll be happy,to a tiny extent, if the crown prince's righthand man is actually dead. I don't want them to repeat what they did to me in moonlight drawn by clouds. I was such a wreck,crying over a character,only for finger to twitch...mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I actually don't give a rat's ass about her!!!!!!
She's actually very irrelevant. Like VERY VERY VEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I actually don't give a rat's ass about her!!!!!!
She's actually very irrelevant. Like VERY VERY VEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY.

At least she has a good eye for men...... like physically oh not based on their occupation lmao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Yaaaa....at least let him do some good in death.
Nope. Chicken death for him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
I'll be happy,to a tiny extent, if the crown prince's righthand man is actually dead. I don't want them to repeat what they did to me in moonlight drawn by clouds. I was such a wreck,crying over a character,only for finger to twitch...mtcheeeeeeeew

I don't think he is because they mentioned that they haven't found his body yet.

If he is that means aside Won Deuk's current friends, crown prince will have no one.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

At least she has a good eye for men...... like physically oh not based on their occupation lmao

WASTE.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

I don't think he is because they mentioned that they haven't found his body yet.

If he is that means aside Won Deuk's current friends, crown prince will have no one.

But in a teaser previously, there was body the king was crying over. I'll be pleased if he's alive but I have little or no hope.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

True true, but they should not play with my emotions biko. In moonlight, they almost killed the RHM, in monarch abi ruler, they offed one eye. I just tire

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

It will be horrible if the father of her child is really the assassin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

But in a teaser previously, there was body the king was crying over. I'll be pleased if he's alive but I have little or no hope.

Those evil people could easily get a destroyed body and present it to the king as the crown prince

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

I think it is oh, if not who else? Her father? Yama yama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

She'll follow her bae.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Those evil people could easily get a destroyed body and present it to the king as the crown prince

My thoughts exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

True. While they try to find the prince.

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.