Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981480 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
ftmum:

I really appreciate
You're welcome.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Yes!!!!!!! Kokobop remix coming up!!!!
Lol. We'll be going what this time around?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Lol. We'll be going what this time around?!!!!
Going bobokop

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Going bobokop

I'm telling you!!!!

All my '100 day my prince' reviewers, I'm ready oh!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooo much to talk about.

Are we waiting till after today's episode??

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm telling you!!!!

All my '100 day my prince' reviewers, I'm ready oh!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooo much to talk about.

Are we waiting till after today's episode??

That might be better

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

That might be better

Yassssssssss.....I just want to say here that I haven’t forgotten about class oo, I just haven’t turned my class phone on. (Bad student) MIANHAEYO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Happy news first, exciting casting news, Kim Ji suk and jung so min, Ji soo, jung Chae yeon and someone else I can't remember the name but I'm sure I like, Kim so hyun too, I'm just waiting for the male lead first before I know whether to be excited or not

Now sad news, I really don't know what to think about this hara's relationship wahala, I don't know who to believe sef, I just don't know why people stay in abusive relationships, you should be ruining like hell at the first sign of violence *sigh*

P.S : happy birthday to my oppa song Joong ki, I don't care if you're married to song hye kyo or beyonce, you are mine, also to my han ye seul unni, happy birthday babe

P.S p.s: the review of this week's 100 days prince on dramabeans is fun, when are you guys discussing it

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife, the guest
Song of the day : ping - clazziquai

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Happy news first, exciting casting news, Kim Ji suk and jung so min, Ji soo, jung Chae yeon and someone else I can't remember the name but I'm sure I like, Kim so hyun too, I'm just waiting for the male lead first before I know whether to be excited or not

Now sad news, I really don't know what to think about this hara's relationship wahala, I don't know who to believe sef, I just don't know why people stay in abusive relationships, you should be ruining like hell at the first sign of violence *sigh*

P.S : happy birthday to my oppa song Joong ki, I don't care if you're married to song hye kyo or beyonce, you are mine, also to my han ye seul unni, happy birthday babe

P.S p.s: the review of this week's 100 days prince on dramabeans is fun, when are you guys discussing it

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife, the guest
Song of the day : ping - clazziquai

I will never understand how people stay in such relationships but I will never judge them. I sha know that if I have a friend or someone I know that finds his/herself in such a relationship, I will WOUND the responsible party. Whether said friend wants it or not.
I'd rather have you alive and well hating me than otherwise.

@sarang, @raphaelladd and @toykathy I'M WAITING FOR YOU PEOPLE OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: DEVILISH JOY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! I repeat, DEVILISH JOY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When oppa Choi Jin Hyuk smiles, I'm BLOWN AWAY. The way his eyes crinkle, *sigh*.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lol this is crazy after watching my I'd gangnam beauty I was like it will take a while for me to enjoy any drama again before I saw the 100 days with Mr prince I downloaded it just to kill time and behold it was awesome even though I knew the female lead quite well enough but the male lead I knew I have seen him but maybe he wasn't that significant only to find out he is a member of exo(D.O).
But that was not where I remembered him from it was this drama in 2015 'remember me hello monster'.he was that psycho boy that was very creepy but I happen to like.
As for the drama it has been on point the first 4 episode

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I will never understand how people stay in such relationships but I will never judge them. I sha know that if I have a friend or someone I know that finds his/herself in such a relationship, I will WOUND the responsible party. Whether said friend wants it or not.
I'd rather have you alive and well hating me than otherwise.

@sarang, @raphaelladd and @toykathy I'M WAITING FOR YOU PEOPLE OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: DEVILISH JOY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! I repeat, DEVILISH JOY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When oppa Choi Jin Hyuk smiles, I'm BLOWN AWAY. The way his eyes crinkle, *sigh*.
Yeah I just watched it and it was amazing Jesus Christ this is awesome and for the ost song was just awesome the singer must be a genius in fact I need the English translation.
Though seriously I wasn't expecting any thing from it I thought it will be another boring drama but from that place when those Chinese guys were trying to harass the lead girl to the very end of episode 4 for me was awesome.
But the highest but point for the drama was the ost song I have never been this obsessed with ost and chio jin hyuk I never knew he was this hot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
lordprogress:

Yeah I just watched it and it was amazing Jesus Christ this is awesome and for the ost song was just awesome the singer must be a genius in fact I need the English translation.
Though seriously I wasn't expecting any thing from it I thought it will be another boring drama but from that place when those Chinese guys were trying to harass the lead girl to the very end of episode 4 for me was awesome.
But the highest but point for the drama was the most song I have never been this obsessed with ost

I knew it couldn't be boring. If you've watched Tunnel or The Heirs or Fated to Love You, you'd recall that the lead actor is amazing.

But I didn't expect it to be THIS GOOD!!!!!!!! THEIR LOVE makes you want LOVE!!!!!

The attraction is like dropping a lighter on a fuel trail and watching it burn till it gets to the source and explodes!!!!!

I'll pay attention to the ost now that you've mentioned it.

I'm not sleeping tonight. Must watch episode 5.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
lordprogress:
Lol this is crazy after watching my I'd gangnam beauty I was like it will take a while for me to enjoy any drama again before I saw the 100 days with Mr prince I downloaded it just to kill time and behold it was awesome even though I knew the female lead quite well enough but the male lead I knew I have seen him but maybe he wasn't that significant only to find out he is a member of exo(D.O).
But that was not where I remembered him from it was this drama in 2015 'remember me hello monster'.he was that psycho boy that was very creepy but I happen to like.
As for the drama it has been on point the first 4 episode

At 9 we'll be discussing it, you're welcome to participate!!!! Most of his wives will be present by then!!!!!!!!! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
She's dreaming by EXO is an AMAZING SONG!!!!!!!!!!

The song itself sounds so sexy but when you read the lyrics and find out what Chen was thinking when he wrote them it becomes so SAD.

His voice is so amazing, all their voices are amazing.

*soft sigh*

I can't wait to off Twitter at 4pm tomorrow on his behalf. My Vocal Husband!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
It's showtime!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Episode 3.

- It started with a bang.
(D.O is so winning awards at the end of the year)
When he fell he looked so stupid, my word!!!!!! I can imagine Chanyeol and Baekhyun reenacting that scene.

- The villain is disgusting!!!!! As for the assassin, fine for nothing. There had better be a plan to back stab the vice premier or else he's a complete buffoon!!!!!!!!!

- I was legitimately gasping for breath in shock when Lee Yoon/Won Deuk said, "I was hungry, so I ate the food but overall it was not good".
For food that you thieft!!!! I love how he's still princely and supercilious even with the amnesia.

- My poor prince has chopped slap oh, for woman he didn't touch!!!!!!! See the shock on his face.
Again I repeat, COME AND COLLECT YOUR AWARDS DO KYUNG SOO.

- Seo Gul Do is such a joy to watch. Refreshingly hilarious. His facial expressions are so unpredictable and funny. He plays his role PERFECTLY.

- BTW, what did those poor chickens do to be wrapped in cloth like SACRIFICE?!!!!!

-THE WATERMILL oh, the watermill. Rotflmfao.
What in the world was that beam pounding for?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These people are maaaaddddttttttt. The story telling, Gul Do's setting of face each time, D.O's vehement refusals (I can just imagine Chanyeol laughing until he's full out crying). This drama is a smorgasbord of teasing opportunities.

- What kind of shameless girl is Nam Ji Hyun? Is it our VIRGIN D.O, she wants to show her 'wrecked butt'?!!!!!! Lmao.

- Eh since D.O marrying can cause rain, can he tell us he haf girlfriend so that SM will give us the comeback?Lol.

I typed the above before finishing that scene. If I slap all of them eh!!!! It's just like the 'ELA' SM gave us on Monday. Smh.

- Finally, someone to answer Mr 'am I the only one feeling uncomfortable'!!!!!
I love Nam Ji Hyun!!!!!!! I loved her in Suspicious Partner, dirty hair and all but she's so troublesome here. The spirit of Baekhyun is upon her!!!!!!

- EXOLs UNITEEEEEEEE!!!!!
She dared to attempt to NAKED OUR D.O!!!!!!(I'm a case I know).

Nam Ji Hyun, Nam Ji Hyun, Nam Ji Hyun, how many times did I call you? Better stay away from the 'FIT BODY' of our man oh!!!!!!lol.

- Am I the only one that finds those two rabbit toys at the bottom of the screen so adorable as they depict the last scene?

This drama deserves ALL THE HYPE. Not only because of D.O but everyone is AMAZING!!!!!!

I expect even higher ratings tomorrow!!!!!!!

This is another 30/10 (if not 40!!!!)

I'm immensely satisfied by every scene!!!!!!
Let me just stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ep 3
The relationship between won deuk and his father in law is so funny...he really disappeared in that river bath scene

A CP will always remain a CP, look at the way he walks around. chef D.O was displayed in won deuks character....I ate it because I was hungry but it overall it wasn’t that good hahahhahahahhaha. I wish he remembered that he has giving people bath water to drink before

Our night at the watermill....hahaha. They will all swallow their tongues when they find out who he is. I really hope he retains all his memories as won deuk.

All the stories of what could have happened in watermill and how it happened was hilarious and what the actual hell was pounding in back, why did they think that was necessary, I almost fainted laughing It is clear we had a crazy production team

It is no surprise that the killer is Hong Shim’s brother

Worthless king, ill gotten wealth or fame will always have grave consequences. They told you to stay as a decoration, please do so and stop getting in the way.

When they thought it was going to rain because they were getting married (exols expecting EXO comeback teasers but get nothing)

Hahahhahaha what a wedding night, at least he is not the only one uncomfortable anymore.
When the father in law was burying his clothes all I could think of was how shallow he dug the pit, I mean even their dog can dig it up.

There are wings attached to his complains oh my world, they are unbearable and uncomfortable. I can’t get over his expressions...they are the best, I also love the way they stylishly heap praises on him in this drama. The way they calmed him down for breakfast was everything and then he called it black liquid hahahahahhahahaha

Everyone in this drama is a storyteller and a very good one. Awesome cast.

Oppa I will not take a single step without your permission I promise...

Ep 3 was a really good episode...although there was nothing new, it was still both exciting and entertaining.

Ep 4

That human sushi scene was sweet, unexpected and Hilarious, I was expecting Won deuk would say something nice for a second.

That I killed someone scene was a complete joke and when the father in law said if he has stayed home he would not have had to kill was another gag.

I just paid for the food, do you wish for me to pay twice (winking)

I really hope he remembers all the things he did as won deuk (this is the second I am saying this because I really want him to, it will be like someone recovering from a drunk night).

He is favorable with his mouth closed, the way she analyzed his body for money, hahahahahahahahha. What are we watching...hahahahahhah

And of course the first memory that flashed back is of people bowing also very clever way to make him bow

I like how patient she is with him even when she is about to kill him with her eyes

They are breaking my baby’s heart ooo,when he broke the water pot, I was grateful for his name to be won deuk. Those evil people had no idea.

This is really good, it helps me relax.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Ep 3
The relationship between won deuk and his father in law is so funny...he really disappeared in that river bath scene

A CP will always remain a CP, look at the way he walks around. chef D.O was displayed in won deuks character....I ate it because I was hungry but it overall it wasn’t that good hahahhahahahhaha. I wish he remembered that he has giving people bath water to drink before

Our night at the watermill....hahaha. They will all swallow their tongues when they find out who he is. I really hope he retains all his memories as won deuk.

All the stories of what could have happened in watermill and how it happened was hilarious and what the actual hell was pounding in back, why did they think that was necessary, I almost fainted laughing It is clear we had a crazy production team

It is no surprise that the killer is Hong Shim’s brother

Worthless king, ill gotten wealth or fame will always have grave consequences. They told you to stay as a decoration, please do so and stop getting in the way.

When they thought it was going to rain because they were getting married (exols expecting EXO comeback teasers but get nothing)

Hahahhahaha what a wedding night, at least he is not the only one uncomfortable anymore.
When the father in law was burying his clothes all I could think of was how shallow he dug the pit, I mean even their dog can dig it up.

There are wings attached to his complains oh my world, they are unbearable and uncomfortable. I can’t get over his expressions...they are the best, I also love the way they stylishly heap praises on him in this drama. The way they calmed him down for breakfast was everything and then he called it black liquid hahahahahhahahaha

Everyone in this drama is a storyteller and a very good one. Awesome cast.

Oppa I will not take a single step without your permission I promise...

Ep 3 was a really good episode...although there was nothing new, it was still both exciting and entertaining.

Ep 4

That human sushi scene was sweet, unexpected and Hilarious, I was expecting Won deuk would say something nice for a second.

That I killed someone scene was a complete joke and when the father in law said if he has stayed home he would not have had to kill was another gag.

I just paid for the food, do you wish for me to pay twice (winking)

I really hope he remembers all the things he did as won deuk (this is the second I am saying this because I really want him to, it will be like someone recovering from a drunk night).

He is favorable with his mouth closed, the way she analyzed his body for money, hahahahahahahahha. What are we watching...hahahahahhah

And of course the first memory that flashed back is of people bowing also very clever way to make him bow

I like how patient she is with him even when she is about to kill him with her eyes

They are breaking my baby’s heart ooo,when he broke the water pot, I was grateful for his name to be won deuk. Those evil people had no idea.

This is really good, it helps me relax.

@sarang OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
We wrote ALMOST THE SAME THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Episode 4.

- Why is D.O so funny?? "I killed someone" indeed. Because of a rat, lmao.

- Why is D.O doing me like this na? Can't he realize he doesn't have money and rest?!!!!!!!

-Seo Gu Dol is a NATIONAL TREASURE!!!!!!!

- This babe is just terrible, honestly. Her and D.O fit. Him with his uselessness and pride, her with her 'do anything for money' attitude.

- D.O is FINALLY thinking!!!!!!!

P.S: Chanyeol should not reenact that scene on the table oh, before he'll really break his hand this time*

- I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!!!!
Is there even a Won Deuk she was to marry?
I thought she was lying to escape getting married?
Is it not the prince that proposed that she's claiming as Won Deuk?

- The teaser left more questions than answers!!!!!!!!

- I feel so bad for D.O.

- The king is the epitome of why I don't watch sageuks!!!!
HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO DAFT?!!!!!!!!!!!

- Her brother is terrible and will die.
It won't even pain me when it happens. FINE FOR NOTHING.
I don't even want to know why he's doing all he's doing.
He's a terrible human being, CASE CLOSED.

- Is LOVE about to blossom?!!!!!!!!!!

This episode left me with even more questions.
I can't wait for next week.
It had the right amount of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

At 9 we'll be discussing it, you're welcome to participate!!!! Most of his wives will be present by then!!!!!!!!! Lol.

HAhhahahahah thank you for the introduction, we are here now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

@sarang OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
We wrote ALMOST THE SAME THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahha I am just now reading all the post, I haven’t even read yours, I was like I am so late let me post first before I read. Nooiiiiccceeee

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
She's dreaming by EXO is an AMAZING SONG!!!!!!!!!!

The song itself sounds so sexy but when you read the lyrics and find out what Chen was thinking when he wrote them it becomes so SAD.

His voice is so amazing, all their voices are amazing.

*soft sigh*

I can't wait to off Twitter at 4pm tomorrow on his behalf. My Vocal Husband!!!!!!!

Hahahha what do you mean by off twitter

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahha what do you mean by off twitter
I have over 30 pics, with varying praises waiting!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mrs lastman.com is here....

My review of episode 3&4 of 100days husband

Like principesapcy said, I think NJH's brother is the assassin who gave the princess belle....see gist.
There's this sound D.O makes whenever someone says he's being rude/disrespectful, I love it. It's funny how he doesn't remember who he is but he's still uppity and finding everything uncomfortable. It will soon clear him sha. I live for D.O being bullied,slapped and put in his place.
I love the scenarios of what happened in the watermill!! And that contraption that was pounding away as he was talking. SMH.
Okay, I just want to say that romantic roles were made for D.O!!! My goodness, and it hasn't even really begun!!!
Looool, he really went and collected expensive stuff on credit. Like my mom would say 'He thinks he's Babangida's son abi?'
I hope they don't drag the amnesia thing too long even though it's like the foundation of the plot, I expect it to end in like 7/8..... I love how he's already getting bits of his memory back even if they don't make sense yet.
I thoroughly enjoyed these two episodes....however Oga second male lead needs to fall into a deep pit with chuku chuku so that he can bleed to death. I usually have no issues with second male leads(Sometimes I love them too much p.s. Cheese in the trap) but he should just do the work they hired him to do and leave the prince's woman alone.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Mrs lastman.com is here....

My review of episode 3&4 of 100days husband

Like principesapcy said, I think NJH's brother is the assassin who gave the princess belle....see gist.
There's this sound D.O makes whenever someone says he's being rude/disrespectful, I love it. It's funny how he doesn't remember who he is but he's still uppity and finding everything uncomfortable. It will soon clear him sha. I live for D.O being bullied,slapped and put in his place.
I love the scenarios of what happened in the watermill!! And that contraption that was pounding away as he was talking. SMH.
Okay, I just want to say that romantic roles were made for D.O!!! My goodness, and it hasn't even really begun!!!
Looool, he really went and collected expensive stuff on credit. Like my mom would say 'He thinks he's Babangida's son abi?'
I hope they don't drag the amnesia thing too long even though it's like the foundation of the plot, I expect it to end in like 7/8..... I love how he's already getting bits of his memory back even if they don't make sense yet.
I thoroughly enjoyed these two episodes....however Oga second male lead needs to fall into a deep pit with chuku chuku so that he can bleed to death. I usually have no issues with second male leads(Sometimes I love them too much p.s. Cheese in the trap) but he should just do the work they hired him to do and leave the prince's woman alone.

Babe ah ah na!!!!!!
I get that the second male lead just seems unnecessary when he's attempting to be love interest but chuku chuku is sha too much,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Babe ah ah na!!!!!!
I get that the second male lead just seems unnecessary when he's attempting to be love interestbut chuku chuku is sha too much,lol.

He was annoying like this too in Two Cops with Jo Jung Suk oppa, he should just go away and not put sand sand for D.O's garri. Wait oh....imagine D.O drinking garri...with groundnut....I can picture it....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

He was annoying like this too in Two Cops with Jo Jung Suk oppa, he should just go away and not put sand sand for D.O's garri. Wait oh....imagine D.O drinking garri...with groundnut....I can picture it....

Lol. He doesn't even follow here.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Episode 3.

- It started with a bang.
(D.O is so winning awards at the end of the year)
When he fell he looked so stupid, my word!!!!!! I can imagine Chanyeol and Baekhyun reenacting that scene.

- The villain is disgusting!!!!! As for the assassin, fine for nothing. There had better be a plan to back stab the vice premier or else he's a complete buffoon!!!!!!!!!

- I was legitimately gasping for breath in shock when Lee Yoon/Won Deuk said, "I was hungry, so I ate the food but overall it was not good".
For food that you thieft!!!! I love how he's still princely and supercilious even with the amnesia.

- My poor prince has chopped slap oh, for woman he didn't touch!!!!!!! See the shock on his face.
Again I repeat, COME AND COLLECT YOUR AWARDS DO KYUNG SOO.

- Seo Gul Do is such a joy to watch. Refreshingly hilarious. His facial expressions are so unpredictable and funny. He plays his role PERFECTLY.

- BTW, what did those poor chickens do to be wrapped in cloth like SACRIFICE?!!!!!

-THE WATERMILL oh, the watermill. Rotflmfao.
What in the world was that beam pounding for?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These people are maaaaddddttttttt. The story telling, Gul Do's setting of face each time, D.O's vehement refusals (I can just imagine Chanyeol laughing until he's full out crying). This drama is a smorgasbord of teasing opportunities.

- What kind of shameless girl is Nam Ji Hyun? Is it our VIRGIN D.O, she wants to show her 'wrecked butt'?!!!!!! Lmao.

- Eh since D.O marrying can cause rain, can he tell us he haf girlfriend so that SM will give us the comeback?Lol.

I typed the above before finishing that scene. If I slap all of them eh!!!! It's just like the 'ELA' SM gave us on Monday. Smh.

- Finally, someone to answer Mr 'am I the only one feeling uncomfortable'!!!!!
I love Nam Ji Hyun!!!!!!! I loved her in Suspicious Partner, dirty hair and all but she's so troublesome here. The spirit of Baekhyun is upon her!!!!!!

- EXOLs UNITEEEEEEEE!!!!!
She dared to attempt to NAKED OUR D.O!!!!!!(I'm a case I know).

Nam Ji Hyun, Nam Ji Hyun, Nam Ji Hyun, how many times did I call you? Better stay away from the 'FIT BODY' of our man oh!!!!!!lol.

- Am I the only one that finds those two rabbit toys at the bottom of the screen so adorable as they depict the last scene?

This drama deserves ALL THE HYPE. Not only because of D.O but everyone is AMAZING!!!!!!

I expect even higher ratings tomorrow!!!!!!!

This is another 30/10 (if not 40!!!!)

I'm immensely satisfied by every scene!!!!!!
Let me just stop here.

This is so funny, well done. I am glad we are seeing similar things.

I know that Hong Shim’s brother is wicked but I can kind of understand him. I think he got in to survive and mow he is going to destroy them from with in and don’t forget that it is the person that ordered the death of his family that is ruling now so for him it is a plus.

It is just like those CIA agents who go undercover, they have to commit crimes so that their covers won’t be blown.

I love your undiluted write ups, they make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I have over 30 pics, with varying praises waiting!!!!!

Really, I can’t wait to see them all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

I know that Hong Shim’s brother is wicked but I can kind of understand him. I think he got in to survive and mow he is going to destroy them from with in and don’t forget that it is the person that ordered the death of his family that is ruling now so for him it is a plus.

It is just like those CIA agents who go undercover, they have to commit crimes so that their covers won’t be blown.

Her brother is sha going to die, I just hope he takes the second male lead with him....and soon..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
sarang60:

I understand the undercover part BUT he still needs to DIE!!!!!!

감사합니다!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Babe ah ah na!!!!!!
I get that the second male lead just seems unnecessary when he's attempting to be love interest but chuku chuku is sha too much,lol.

Hahhahahahahahahahahha, have mercy oooo. I think he will become really good friends with the crown prince
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Her brother is sha going to die, I just hope he takes the second male lead with him....and soon..

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.