Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1984569 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:54am On Oct 01, 2018
hardeycute:
Who else is watching Heart surgeons here?

I love the first impression our female lead made on the plane but things escalated in the way I didn't expect.

Yes I ammmmmm. TWO LIVES ONE HEART.

She is so cool and logical...I am really hoping she deals with them in her family’s hospital.

Thank goodness someone stopped that disaster from happening because even if he had succeeded in sealing the heart with glue (hahahhahaha) it would have been a serious malpractice issue.

I love the relationship the main doctor has with his mother, just awesome.

I don’t know if there will be any romance between the leads and even if there would be, I would like for them to retain their characters and not turn anyone of them into an emotional reck.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:59am On Oct 01, 2018
My 100 days Review.

Episode 5.

- "In other words, he fainted from hunger", lol.

- D.O is so pretty lying down!!!!!!

- What's wrong with this girl?
Just as D.O was starting to look at her, she comes with her earthworm soup.
Ah ah, she said he should swallow his vomit!!!!! Eeeeeewwwwwww.

-That little "hughugh" that D.O makes at 13:15 is so hilarious!!!!!!

- The chopping firewood scene is so yeye!!!! Even a blind man can see that D.O can't even SWEEP not to talk of lift an axe.
Useless to the power 50!!!!!! Lmao.

- The way he looked so dejected after breaking the sickle is so funny.

- They really killed the friend!!!!!!!! That's just very very sad.

- D.O, D.O, D.O, you had better learn fast before your wife SELLS YOU!!!!!

- I thought he wanted to save the men from dying, not save his flowers. Smh.

- Initially, I was aghast by D.O's reaction at the Magistrate's BUT he makes a solid point. He must be so confused by how he's treated compared to who he's been told he is and what he can subconsciously remember.

- How can a woman slap her husband? (my raised eyebrow reached my hairline, lol)

- I really felt her pain in the scene by the rocks. If only she knew he was HER PRINCE.

- Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwww, destiny my FOOT. I honestly want to drown this second male lead. When he's a detective it's fine, when he's anything else, NONSENSE.

- YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Guess whhhyyyyyy I'm so happy, hahahahahahahaha.

- My favorite character is Seo Gul Do!!!!!!!!, after D.O of course. Every time he gets screen time, it's a hoot!!!!

- He was going to eat FROM THE FLOOR!!!!!!!

- See, I was about to slap this babe!!!!!!!
D.O!!!!!!!!
- The full birthday scene is AMAZING!!!!!!!
- "You brag about a poem and eight year old could write"!!!!!!! Won Deuk has SPOKEN!!!!!!!

- D.O is AMAZING, AHHHHHHHHHHH.
I can't express how I was freaking out with words!

- He touched her lips and I screeched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- His face when she found out he could read!!!!!!

- My word, her brother is a DELICIOUS SNAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!
I just might save him. Maybe cut off a limb or two? hmmmmmmm.

- I still can't believe they killed the friend. It's not like I thought they wouldn't but a tiny part of me hoped. Sad!!!!!!!!!

- Aaaannnddddd, continue if you have mind madam wife!!!!! Heeheeheehee.

- The music change, the slowing down of the writing, that head turn!!!! Do Kyungsoo is reading SPOIL!!!!!!!
See the speed she used to read it!!!!!!!! I'm seriously laughing.

- Those little "ugh"s D.O makes is so princely and cute!!!! I love it!!!! Refer to 1:09:37!!!!!!!

- D.O is falling in luuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!!

- Those little bunnies at the bottom again!!!!!!!!!

- This episode was solid!!!!!
It started off a bit slow but then it went from 0 to 260 like a formula one race car man!!!!!!!!! I was not ready!!!!!!!!

- As for the teaser for tomorrow, if they don't kiss I'll fight somebody!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:00am On Oct 01, 2018
The third charm seems like another sweet drama. Kang Joon oppa is the most adorable human in the flashbacks, his braces smile, I love.

From nerd to hot lead investigative officer...perfect.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Episode 6.

We FINALLY meet HUSBAND D.O!!!!!!!
2 minutes in and I'm already smiling.

Is that EGUSI in Korea?!!!!!!!! 하하하하하하
It looked like egusi!!!!!!!

This assassin is making me flip flop too much, haba. Be bad if you're bad, be good if you're good. Pick a side my brother!!!!!!!

Why did that idiot jump in other to slap Eunuch Yang now?!!!!!! So hilariously dramatic.

I really love Seo Gul Do. It's unexplainable really. Once he shows up, I'm laughing.
His advice is always ridiculous!!!!!

Her father is not okay. See the way he showed up. The sarcasm dripping from his words. All these sub characters are something else honestly.

And THERE went Eunuch Yang!!!!! Why would I say what could save my life to anyone EXCEPT the king?!!!!!!!

My word, the vice premier is EEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
Even his daughter doesn't go unscathed from his madness.

*clears throat* Prince Seowon is a BABY SNACK and a candidate for fatherhood too, lol.

They should do romeo and juliet for the two of them. 'Oh you killed my love, I kill myself', 'oh you haf die, I join you".
ODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.O out there slaying the village people!!!!!!!!! My smile was large.

Meok Goo cannot with all of them. He just wants his 15 seconds of fame.lol.

Seo Gul Do, will you sit down there my friend!!!!! Lol.

Better men than you have tried and failed you pervert of a man. You can't kill him.

What did bae do to the loan shark?
Mtchew, na talk him talk.

For a split second I thought D.O was going to be normal when he stretched out his hand AND THEN, he 'what's wrong with secretary kim'ed it!!!!!!

Don't spin rope!!!!!! Be looking at woman there.

1:07:28 - 1:07:35 is the moment in this episode!!!!!!!!!!
Hong Shim is stupefied or so I thought.
D.O "DO IT HARD". I can't anymore, I just can't.

Y'all just unleashed PRINCE LEE YOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Get them Do Kyung Soo oppa!!!!!!!!!!!

For the bunnies alone this episode is a 50/10!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I expected them, I still was shocked!!!!!!!! Today's version is the best!!!!!!!!!

I'm not ready for next week. Sincerely I AM NOT!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Episode 6.

I'm not ready for next week. Sincerely I AM NOT!!!!!!!

Same here oo and I don’t think I will ever be ready. I will give some bullet points soon hopefully.

Everyone is just brilliant.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Ep 5

Let me give it up to the cast first of all, amazing.

Won deuk and meat pancake, him being uncomfortable in all situations is still funny but there is a sweet story behind it now.

I can see love in Won Deuk’s eyes, their love story is progressing beautifully

It is still as hilarious as ever

I love how our second lead is not just there as an unnecessary love rival but he also has a solid back story and he is active.

The meeting on the bridge with the lantern was really lovely.

There is more to say be I will just end it here stating how interesting the entire cast is presenting their characters and I applaud them.

D.O on the other hand is just demolishing all the challenges before him, such an inspiration. No one has anything to criticize about him being the lead.

Ep 6 here I come.

It is just so sad that they are killing all the people that even remotely like the prince

Prince is making promises he can’t keep oo except he really ends up with Hong Shim

I love Won Deuk transformations to prince Yool...so majestic.

I love the concept of my brain doesn’t remember but my body does.....great

It was an awesome episode as always.
The I am only worth 20 puns or so was the best, their banter is always adorable.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:29am On Oct 01, 2018
If you haven’t heard JAY PARK’s SEXY 4 Eva please do but I will advice that you listen at least 3 time because I was so focused on the music video that I didn’t hear a thing he said except sexy 4 Eva the first time. The message of the song is important and the diversity in the video is wonderful.

It must have been fun filming that

Great job to JJ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:49am On Oct 01, 2018
sarang60:
If you haven’t heard JAY PARK’s SEXY 4 Eva please do but I will advice that you listen at least 3 time because I was so focused on the music video that I didn’t hear a thing he said except sexy 4 Eva the first time. The message of the song is important and the diversity in the video is wonderful.

It must have been fun filming that

Great job to JJ

He really did a great job!! So much diversity and a great message!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:56am On Oct 01, 2018
sarang60:
The third charm seems like another sweet drama. Kang Joon oppa is the most adorable human in the flashbacks, his braces smile, I love.

From nerd to hot lead investigative officer...perfect.

Downloaded the first episodes!! I'm so happy SKJ has been getting serious screentime. Watching this and player today.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Downloaded the first episodes!! I'm so happy SKJ has been getting serious screentime. Watching this and player today.

Hahahhahahah very good, you will find him adorable and slapable but in a cute way though. It is amazing how braces can change ones entire appearance.

SKJ oppa is doing an amazing job with his character.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2018
Good morning everyone and happy new month, I pray that we will all enjoy the rest of the year even more than we have already since it began.

I also want to see what ep 7 and 8 are like kyungsoo Oppa, I can hardly wait.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2018
sarang60:
Good morning everyone and happy new month, I pray that we will all enjoy the rest of the year even more than we have already since it began.

I also want to see what ep 7 and 8 are like kyungsoo Oppa, I can hardly wait.

Happy new month Chingu!

I just realized that D.O probably grew back his hair because of this drama. Imagine a bald crown Prince? Or they'd have had to use a full wig....kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Happy new month Chingu!

I just realized that D.O probably grew back his hair because of this drama. Imagine a bald crown Prince? Or they'd have had to use a full wig....kikikiki

Hahahhahahahha....

D.O as a bald prince will still be royalty goals.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahha....
D.O as a bald prince will still be royalty goals.
ANY D.O is GOALS D.O!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Take this soft angle D.O as a present.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarang60:

Take this soft angle D.O as a present.
감사합니다!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHH FINALLY!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHH FINALLY!!!!

Hahahhahahah you beat me to it.

KOKOBYE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahah you beat me to it.
KOKOBYE
KOKOBYE!!!!! Even the song was tired of EXO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

KOKOBYE!!!!! Even the song was tired of EXO

At least they did it justice every single time. My notifications are blowing up, EXOLS have been employed hahahahhahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarang60:

At least they did it justice every single time. My notifications are blowing up, EXOLS have been employed hahahahhahahahahha

Yuuuuup! I'm so excited!!! Finally!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Prince Lee Yool is COMING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!
We've been fed good today!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 5:26am On Oct 02, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I have already downloaded it 488mb but I don't mind
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 5:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Lol Mr sunshine finally ended I haven't watched the last episode but the action in the last 4 were crazy the hotel owner death(hina Kudo) was quite painful and the scene with go du Mae was sweet and awesome. Everyone is just dieing every minutes those Japanese guys are bastard with those treacherous ministers

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
lordprogress:
Lol Mr sunshine finally ended I haven't watched the last episode but the action in the last 4 were crazy the hotel owner death(hina Kudo) was quite painful and the scene with go du Mae was sweet and awesome. Everyone is just dieing every minutes those Japanese guys are bastard with those treacherous ministers

I was not disappointed with the ending but it's kinda sad how they all lost their lives except Go Ae Sin. It was a great drama with beautiful casts and I enjoyed every bit of it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
lordprogress:
I have already downloaded it 488mb but I don't mind
lol. I got mine for 285ish.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
toykathy:

I was not disappointed with the ending but it's kinda sad how they all lost their lives except Go Ae Sin. It was a great drama with beautiful casts and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Thanks for telling me.
I'm not watching this drama then.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
toykathy:

I know it was a beautiful drama.

Don’t tell me my sunshine died. Nooooooo.

The explosion of glory hotel was epic
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
So sad but also amazing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I am not getting the drill?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
hardeycute:
I am not getting the drill?
Lol. EXO-Ls know what I'm talking about. They know the tea!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.