Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,756 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1996929 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:

I saw nothing else but these faces at the time

Totally relatable, it was the second time I watched it that I started criticizing lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:
@kang you made me go on a LMH oppa spam. This one is specially for you.

Muaahhh!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2018
toykathy:

I think I should be friends with you Sarang. Our views are almost the same. Maybe kangminhyuksho should shift a little bit #lol# I dropped ghost detective and the guest too.

I started the smile has left your eyes last night, was the J version bad?

I will get you back, I promise
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2018
lordprogress:

I am watching every thing you are watching except terius behind me for obvious reason while the smile that left your eyes seems interesting the first two episode it reminded me of "remember me hello monster" with the same main lead.
I just can't get pass the first episode of "guest" I have the 8 episode of but I have tried to get past the first episode the last four days in fact I quit

You don't like horror? I thought the first episode was scary and beautiful
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:

As for ghost, I remove my wig for @kang oo she doesn’t even need to snatch it. Even the first two episodes I saw, I was sing daddy shark the whole time thinking of Waikiki. It is interesting though if you can get over how sad and scary it is and how over the top the lead actress is.

LOL seriously I just want to beat the female lead, I've given her enough chances to redeem herself but she's falling my hand, she's trying so hard to be hard, softer roles might suit her more

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Wait o, does exo have a "young" theme going on, we had xiumin and Mark's "young and free" , chanyeol and sehun's "we young" and baekhyun and Loco's "young" I'm just waiting for Chen to sing I am young or something

P.S : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in secret sunhwa unni

*currently watching*: the guest, beautiful gong shim
Song of the day : monster - exo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mayowa94: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
please who can recommend an action movie for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

RELAXXXX!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:

RELAXXXX!!!!!!!!!
I will not, I want my chingu back

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahaha we have always been friends chingu so anytime you would like to join the ship I will be here.

The J version wasn’t bad oo, it was lovely and the cast were great as well in their own standard. it was just a bit too sad for me, I didn’t even finish the whole thing just saw a few episodes and the end and if the K version will be like that then I would like to have the power to quit anytime that is why I want to wait but you can let me know how it is faring as time goes on.

grin. Even if the noodles gets soggy, I will eat it. Seo in guk and jung so min are my paddy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Chillax sissy, it's just small shifting nah. Oya share with me one amazing Oppa and I will run back cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I will not, I want my chingu back

My head is just swelling upandan

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
toykathy:

grin. Even if the noodles gets soggy, I will eat it. Seo in guk and jung so min are my paddy

Hahahhahahahhaha... this is one of the most extra responses ever. I will see it much later too just for the cast and I might end up loving the story.

That aside, I am here for business. Someone needs special attention and I am here to give it. You will understand soon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
#HAPPYLAYDAY

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
#whenthedayyouarebornbecomesauniversalholiday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:
#HAPPYLAYDAY

Happy birthday China's sheep!!! Our unicorn!!! An amazing dancer, vocalist, visual!!! Such a kindhearted soul!!!! Our one and only philipenis lmao. I love you baby!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
#icouldn’tpickone #humangoal

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Happy birthday China's sheep!!! Our unicorn!!! An amazing dancer, vocalist, visual!!! Such a kindhearted soul!!!! Our one and only philipenis lmao. I love you baby!!!!!!

I JUST CAN’T

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
#isthereeveratimehedoesn’tlookamazing #puretalent #rolemodel #inspiration

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
#HAPPYLAYDAY #HAPPYYIXINGDAY

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:

I JUST CAN’T
He's soooo precious!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:
#HAPPYLAYDAY #HAPPYYIXINGDAY
But honestly he's a VISUAL GOD!!! My goodness!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
I love people who tell a story with their smile.

#purebliss

I sincerely, genuinely and honestly thank you priceless, I really want to appreciate you for making yourself available. There are a lot of talented people in the world who are unknown but for striving to make sure you stand out, I would like to thank you again and again

Your effort is surly noted and greatly appreciated.

Happy birthday KING

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

But honestly he's a VISUAL GOD!!! My goodness!!!

I have no words honestly, he is the definition of stunning.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Even when you are not fully in the frame we can all still feel perfection.

I really hope that you know there are people who genuinely wish you more than the best the world can give.

Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful and hardworking person October can produce.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Wait o, does exo have a "young" theme going on, we had xiumin and Mark's "young and free" , chanyeol and sehun's "we young" and baekhyun and Loco's "young" I'm just waiting for Chen to sing I am young or something

P.S : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in secret sunhwa unni

*currently watching*: the guest, beautiful gong shim
Song of the day : monster - exo

They do oh, or so I've heard.
Has to do with not confirming to the norm and freeing yourself from society's prearranged version of living.

It's quite deep, related to the red force people that are the bad guys in the EXO story.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhaha... this is one of the most extra responses ever. I will see it much later too just for the cast and I might end up loving the story.

That aside, I am here for business. Someone needs special attention and I am here to give it. You will understand soon

Grabs pop corn...... Let the drama begin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:
Even when you are not fully in the frame we can all still feel perfection.

I really hope that you know there are people who genuinely wish you more than the best the world can give.

Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful and hardworking person October can produce.

Who is this

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
toykathy:

Who is this
LAY!!!!!!! ZHANG YIXING!!!!!!! CHINA'S SHEEP!!!!!! EXO'S HEALING UNICORN!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
toykathy:

Chillax sissy, it's just small shifting nah. Oya share with me one amazing Oppa and I will run back cheesy

Heol @toykathy when did you start coveting men, your new chingu is already spoiling you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
toykathy:

Who is this
LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Heol @toykathy when did you start coveting men, your new chingu is already spoiling you

LMAO, it's like you took this post from the mouth of a Nigerian parent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.