Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,931 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997062 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Episode 7 of the guest was so sad, and omo that kid from mother is an actress abeg, I can totally see her becoming the next Kim so hyun, so good abeg

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
I think I'm watching some of the best dramas right now.
In order of ranking you have:

1. 100 days my prince.
2. Devilish Joy.
3. The beauty inside.
4. My secret, Terrius.

They all have amazing leads, rib cracking humor, tear jerking moments and oh my god moments.

Devilish Joy and The Beauty inside are something else really.
*The beauty inside has got me feeling so confused, I want MORE NOW!!!!!!!!

Terrius is good too but still needs a bit more oomph. Only the leads can't carry a drama.

I'm very satisfied. That's an understatement really.
If you're looking for what to watch, look no further!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2018
#flashbackfriday

This drama has a special place in my heart, I love and hate it equally.

Things I love
1. The cast
2. The cast
3. The sadness of lim ju eun and Choi Jin hyuk's love
4. The cast

Things I hate
1. Aigoo I can't even put it to words
2. The tears mtchewww cha eun sang and Kim tan can just go to hell thank you
3. Waste of characters, kes could have done more with the secondary characters
4. The awful, ugly cardigans, I just can't

Things I love and hate equally
1. Loveee is the momenttttt *sigh*

P.S : happy birthday to song seung hun oppa and my 3rd bias in t-ara soyeon unni
*currently watching*: the guest, beautiful gong shim
Song of the day : gee- girls generation

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
#flashbackfriday

Things I love
1. The cast
2. The cast
4. The cast

Things I hate

P.S : happy birthday to song seung hun oppa and my 3rd bias in t-ara soyeon unni

For some reason I can't bring myself to watch this drama.
Can't really place why though.
I'm thinking it's the babe + having to watch my bae fight over one chic. They both deserve their own babe jare.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

For some reason I can't bring myself to watch this drama.
Can't really place why though.
I'm thinking it's the babe + having to watch my bae fight over one chic. They both deserve their own babe jare.

LOL honestly it's a good drama, it's just annoying, but also entertaining, I can't explain it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL honestly it's a good drama, it's just annoying, but also entertaining, I can't explain it

I know, I've been gisted the full drama. I just can't make myself watch it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I understand
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
#flashbackfriday

Things I love
1. The cast
2. The cast
4. The cast

Things I hate

Ho ho ho LOVE IS THE MOMENTTTTTT. LMAO, this was the first kdrama I watched and then I thought it was the next best thing after jollof. Lmao, number 2 is killing me but I agree. And they took a whole 20 episodes to tell the silly story, SMH. The highlights of this series were the delicious men in it...and women too sha Rachel and her mother!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ken6488(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
suggest a love movie for me to start watching
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
ken6488:
suggest a love movie for me to start watching

Radio romance
What's wrong with secretary Kim
The Undateables
Welcome to Waikiki(Comedy/Romance kdrama gold)
My ID is Gangnam beauty (slow burn)
Emmmmmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

1. 100 days my prince.
2. Devilish Joy.
3. The beauty inside.
4. My secret, Terrius.

They all have amazing leads, rib cracking humor, tear jerking moments and oh my god moments.

Terrius is good too but still needs a bit more oomph. Only the leads can't carry a drama.

Beauty inside is just on the first week tho. I hope it remains good. Terius is not that impressive, they can still do better. I only see So Ji Sub and that NIS girl

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
toykathy:

Beauty inside is just on the first week tho. I hope it remains good. Terius is not that impressive, they can still do better. I only see So Ji Sub and that NIS girl

That's why it's number three.
I really hate the NIS girl, like she rubs me wrong.
I wish I didn't have to see her. Her acting is very MEH.
Terrius had better get better truly. It's not terrible but like I said, it's the leads that are saving it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Ho ho ho LOVE IS THE MOMENTTTTTT. LMAO, this was the first kdrama I watched and then I thought it was the next best thing after jollof. Lmao, number 2 is killing me but I agree. And they took a whole 20 episodes to tell the silly story, SMH. The highlights of this series were the delicious men in it...and women too sha Rachel and her mother!!!

Exactly, you just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:34am On Oct 06, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I have seen it twice and clips of it once in a while as I have most of LMH Oppas dramas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:56am On Oct 06, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

1. 100 days my prince.
2. Devilish Joy.
3. The beauty inside.
4. My secret, Terrius.

Currently watching

Bad papa.....relatable, fun but can be annoying

100 days my prince.....amazing

Lovely horribly......nice but sometimes confusing

Two lives one heart.....heartfelt (hahaha)

The third charm.....relatable and funny

Terius behind me......the preview for TBM ep 5 did not help anybody at all. Why are they doing this to me. Not the best but not bad either.

Devilish Joy.......sweeeeeeetttttttt.

Where stars land........reminds me of you who came from the stars, the story is nice and the plot seems interesting but it is annoying and i feel like the more interesting it gets the more annoying it will become...hopefully not. The ost is beautiful by the way.

The beauty inside........it is REALLY nice and the banter can be funny...very interesting conversations but the english speaking scene was getting a bit sticky until the sign language plot twist and it was just beautiful to watch. Am I the only one who thinks Ahn Jae Hyun looks breathtaking in this drama........he is looking well rested in my opinion and I still can believe he is married, I just don’t see it.

I was reading someones review and the person said “shirtless Min Ki is the only one who can top Min Ki in a suit” hahahaha funny but almost true.

The preview for ep 3 was so adorable

I was going to start the smile that left your eyes because of the cast but then the Japanese version just made me a bit reluctant. Will hopefully see it when it ends.

Dropped ghost detective and the guest.

Will hopefully start....matrimonial chaos and the player soon.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Congratulations angels, well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
#flashbackfriday

Things I hate

I saw nothing else but these faces at the time

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Ah his smile!!!!!!!!! YUMMY.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:44am On Oct 06, 2018
Why does he always look like he is thinking something I am supposed to know.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:45am On Oct 06, 2018
I have seen this drama a thousand times no joke.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:47am On Oct 06, 2018
@kang you made me go on a LMH oppa spam. This one is specially for you.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:50am On Oct 06, 2018
One last one

Let me listen to THANK YOU by LEE MIN HO

Goodnight fam.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:

Currently watching

Terius behind me......the preview for TBM ep 5 did not help anybody at all. Why are they doing this to me. Not the best but not bad either.

Where stars land........reminds me of you who came from the stars, the story is nice and the plot seems interesting but it is annoying and i feel like the more interesting it gets the more annoying it will become...hopefully not. The ost is beautiful by the way.

The beauty inside........it is REALLY nice and the banter can be funny...very interesting conversations but the english speaking scene was getting a bit sticky until the sign language plot twist and it was just beautiful to watch. Am I the only one who thinks Ahn Jae Hyun looks breathtaking in this drama........he is looking well rested in my opinion and I still can believe he is married, I just don’t see it.

I was reading someones review and the person said “shirtless Min Ki is the only one who can top Min Ki in a suit” hahahaha funny but almost true.

I was going to start the smile that left your eyes because of the cast but then the Japanese version just made me a bit reluctant. Will hopefully see it when it ends.

I think I should be friends with you Sarang. Our views are almost the same. Maybe kangminhyuksho should shift a little bit #lol# I dropped ghost detective and the guest too.

I started the smile has left your eyes last night, was the J version bad?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:
I have seen this drama a thousand times no joke.
Have watched it like a hundred times too. It was the first sageuk I watched.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

1. 100 days my prince.
2. Devilish Joy.
3. The beauty inside.
4. My secret, Terrius.

Just watch the beauty inside and I was just laughing the role suit them quite well I just remembered another miss oh and the three musketeers seo hyun jin was just so cute especially in three musketeers and the inferiority complex in another miss oh. At first I didn't like the plot storyline of the beauty inside but watching it was so different than expected.
The devilish joy ma sung aunt is turning out to be a very badass character any drama I see woman she just can't be good only the bad part suit her
I like that scene where ki joon three aunts were attacking Lee ha im and this line by ma sung aunt chairwoman gong when she visited Jo GI beum dad and GI beum dad was like 'what brings the chairwoman of sunwoo group to my home' and ma sung aunt was like "are you asking because you really don't know? or are you used to being so poor that you have no sense" and she looked around the house and was like "I never imagined it to be this bad, a person breathe and live in a place like this it is quite amazing and shocking"
I am currently watching like 7 drama now was bored so I download anything downloadable

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:

Currently watching

I am watching every thing you are watching except terius behind me for obvious reason while the smile that left your eyes seems interesting the first two episode it reminded me of "remember me hello monster" with the same main lead.
I just can't get pass the first episode of "guest" I have the 8 episode of but I have tried to get past the first episode the last four days in fact I quit

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2018
lordprogress:

Just watch the beauty inside and I was just laughing the role suit them quite well I just remembered another miss oh and the three musketeers seo hyun jin was just so cute especially in three musketeers and the inferiority complex in another miss oh. At first I didn't like the plot storyline of the beauty inside but watching it was so different than expected.
The devilish joy ma sung aunt is turning out to be a very badass character any drama I see woman she just can't be good only the bad part suit her
I like that scene where ki joon three aunts were attacking Lee ha im and this line by ma sung aunt chairwoman gong when she visited Jo GI beum dad and GI beum dad was like 'what brings the chairwoman of sunwoo group to my home' and ma sung aunt was like "are you asking because you really don't know? or are you used to being so poor that you have no sense" and she looked around the house and was like "I never imagined it to be this bad, a person breathe and live in a place like this it is quite amazing and shocking"
I am currently watching like 7 drama now was bored so I download anything downloadable

You're a spoiler king, hahahahahahahaha.

I started watching the beauty inside for the lead, I'm staying for the story!!!!!!!!!!! (and the lead of course)
Just 2 episodes and I'm hooked, hope they don't ruin it.

Devilish Joy is just AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!
I have such really long reviews of each episode, I have to restrain myself so as not to spoil it for people.
I'll drop them all by the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2018
sarang60:

- TBM: I haven't seen episode 4 yet, probably tomorrow. I'm not as pumped as I thought I'd be and I've been super busy.

- TBI: I was preparing to fast forward the English part when the sign language started, uwu!!!!!
He looks sooooooooo gooooooooodddddd.
This drama is setting up to be something else, the issue will be where the writer takes it.

-Devilish Joy is so emotionally draining really. BUT I'LL KEEP WATCHING!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2018
toykathy:

I think I should be friends with you Sarang. Our views are almost the same. Maybe kangminhyuksho should shift a little bit #lol# I dropped ghost detective and the guest too.

I started the smile has left your eyes last night, was the J version bad?

Hahahahaha we have always been friends chingu so anytime you would like to join the ship I will be here.

The J version wasn’t bad oo, it was lovely and the cast were great as well in their own standard. it was just a bit too sad for me, I didn’t even finish the whole thing just saw a few episodes and the end and if the K version will be like that then I would like to have the power to quit anytime that is why I want to wait but you can let me know how it is faring as time goes on.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2018
toykathy:

Have watched it like a hundred times too. It was the first sageuk I watched.

I love it and I love him in it. The entire cast was great.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2018
lordprogress:

I am watching every thing you are watching except terius behind me for obvious reason while the smile that left your eyes seems interesting the first two episode it reminded me of "remember me hello monster" with the same main lead.
I just can't get pass the first episode of "guest" I have the 8 episode of but I have tried to get past the first episode the last four days in fact I quit

Hahahhahaha if you can get pasted the annoying bits of Terius there are some really fun things. I can’t wait to see what happens children ruined a $100,000 bag and it is going to give some people HBP. I feel like when the action kicks in proper it might redeem itself because for now its all cute and sloppy but still entertaining.

I will definitely see the smile that left your eyes even if it is just for the cast I love so much but not now, let me just see how it holds up maybe I will start 10 eps in.

As for ghost, I remove my wig for @kang oo she doesn’t even need to snatch it. Even the first two episodes I saw, I was sing daddy shark the whole time thinking of Waikiki. It is interesting though if you can get over how sad and scary it is and how over the top the lead actress is.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

- TBM: I haven't seen episode 4 yet, probably tomorrow. I'm not as pumped as I thought I'd be and I've been super busy.

- TBI: I was preparing to fast forward the English part when the sign language started, uwu!!!!!
He looks sooooooooo gooooooooodddddd.
This drama is setting up to be something else, the issue will be where the writer takes it.

-Devilish Joy is so emotionally draining really. BUT I'LL KEEP WATCHING!!!!!!!!

Yeah don’t stress yourself for TBM let’s just follow their sluggish pace

You are right about TBI but it feels like the writers will make MK oppa her shield and his character is well able to do that. I hope they do more with the story as it is promising. How does a mother feel in a situation like that. “Who are you”. I am so done.

DJ is really emotionally draining and there is more to come but it also seems really honest by that I mean no one is trying too hard and everything seems natural. Good family dynamics, opportunistic people, people who still have faith in others. It has been really sweet and I hope all those evil scheming people will not ruin it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.