Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,285 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997214 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:13am On Oct 07, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, it's like you took this post from the mouth of a Nigerian parent

Hahahahahhahahahahha #True

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:16am On Oct 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL

Sorry chingu but you are wrong. That is not LOL, that is LAY, BALANCE, LEAD SHEEP OF CHINA, ENGLISH KING, ZHANG PD, TALENTED HUMAN, PURE SOUL, LAY ZHANG, ZHANG LAY YIXING.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Ok, i said i was going to be in bed early today and that didn't happen so i decided to continue to honour THE PRINCE SHEEP OF CHINA by watching his movie THE ISLAND in celebration of his birthday and my world i was glad i did.

It is interesting, funny, the movie set is beautiful, location is something else, cast was awesome except the driver of the bus-ship....(he had mental issues) hahahahaha. Everything else was great and i truly recommend it. Find time to smile and if you are not too difficult to please LAUGH.

Even in dirt LAY still looks awesome.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:29am On Oct 07, 2018
The beautiful location and set from THE ISLAND.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:31am On Oct 07, 2018
More....there is love in sharing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:37am On Oct 07, 2018
I'm about to fan girl. If you have a problem with that shift from road. I will WOUND anybody that talks spoil. The tigress in me will come out!!!!! (Lmao)

That being said,

CAN I HAVE HOYA's baby?!!!!!!!!
Can I be his girlfriend, can I?
It's really hard for me to write out the feelings that this man has evoked in me but I'll try because people must know.

So, it started with Devilish Joy. His character is such a chinch and I LOVE IT. He plays his role so exceptionally well, I kid you not. I told myself then that I'd look for more dramas by him. I had no clue who he was then.

The next day or so, I'm watching Dancing High and I'm instantly drawn to this coach that reminds me of someone. When I realized it was the same person I felt so giddy with excitement. Watching him interact with his team and everything I was like yaaaaassssss, another Kpop bae.

AND THEN HE DANCED.

Last night, I looked up some of his videos on YouTube and I was shook. He has such an innate charisma and fire when he dances. I thought I was in love.

THEN HE CHOREOGRAPHED THE GREATEST SHOW AND THIS IS ME ON DANCING HIGH WITH HIS TEAM.

I've NEVER seen someone in the Kworld, care about people he/she just met as much and as obvious as Hoya. YOU CAN SEE IT IN EVERYTHING HE DOES.
There's a fierceness like a lioness with her cubs.
He has such an amazing ability to harness each and every member of the groups' ability to create this MASTERPIECE you can't look away from, it baffles me.

If he's laughing, I'm laughing. If he's crying, I'm crying. He's such an obviously passionate being, I just want to care for him.
Words fail me honestly, I keep returning to episode 5 of dancing high and I'm so amazed every single time.

The first solo artist I stan is LEE HO WON aka HOYA!!!!!!

HE IS TREASURE!!!!!!!!

Let me drop the performance link here. Remember to say thank you when you find your wig!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8W6EpuCpuE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Jisung is flawless but today is not his appreciation day. One of these days, he'll get his own.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Hi PD Zhang, just like the last picture in this post, i will make my way to you somehow someday so until then i will continue to support you from everywhere and anywhere distance will never be a barrier.

Continue to live by all your worthy principles angel and like i pray for every single piece of EXO, You ALL will find PEACE with yourselves and with the world.

Happy birthday once again priceless.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:49am On Oct 07, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Jisung is flawless but today is not his appreciation day.
One of these days, he'll get his own.

I didn't want to quote your long story but well said. They are both awesome. There are alot of talented people in the k-industry but personality is what makes one a complete package.

I know @kang wants to be Hoya oppas baby mama too so this should be interesting.

I just love them both, i appreciate their talent...no babies need to be involved.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:00am On Oct 07, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

LAY!!!!!!!
ZHANG YIXING!!!!!!!
CHINA'S SHEEP!!!!!!
EXO'S HEALING UNICORN!!!!!!!

OH! I don't know him. As a matter of fact, am not familiar with k singers except for for those that are both singers and actors.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:02am On Oct 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Heol @toykathy when did you start coveting men, your new chingu is already spoiling you

Can you imagine Are you so sure you want me back Even if ayam coveting men izzit your covet Do the needful jhur

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:03am On Oct 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL
What is lolling you? BTW is there no news of. Lolu again?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lymelyte(m): 5:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Hello guys, please I need Korea tv series recommendation..I just finished watching jumong and I was amazed.. Please I need the best and most interesting one with funny character like that of jumong. Thanks in advance..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:05am On Oct 07, 2018
sarang60:

Sorry chingu but you are wrong. That is not LOL, that is LAY, BALANCE, LEAD SHEEP OF CHINA, ENGLISH KING, ZHANG PD, TALENTED HUMAN, PURE SOUL, LAY ZHANG, ZHANG LAY YIXING.
Hmmm this response is daebek!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, it's like you took this post from the mouth of a Nigerian parent
Hahahahaha I'm practicing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2018
sarang60:

Come lemme beat you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2018
sarang60:
The beautiful location and set from THE ISLAND.

OH wow

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2018
sarang60:

I didn't want to quote your long story but well said. They are both awesome. There are alot of talented people in the k-industry but personality is what makes one a complete package.

I know @kang wants to be Hoya oppas baby mama too so this should be interesting.

I just love them both, i appreciate their talent...no babies need to be involved.

Ok first of all, Hoya and I are just friends with benefits, I can leave him for madam if she's that interested in him but once in a while we will engage in booty call things, I hope she can cope with that

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2018
toykathy:

Can you imagine Are you so sure you want me back Even if ayam coveting men izzit your covet Do the needful jhur

OH ma Gad, I guess getting my chingu back won't be easy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2018
toykathy:

What is lolling you? BTW is there no news of. Lolu again?

I'm not sure jare, I hear he's trying to get into politics and doing something for youths or so
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Jisung is flawless but today is not his appreciation day.
One of these days, he'll get his own.

He is flawless inside and out so mature and disciplined Their ACE team was one of the best.

I also love just jerk’s team....Si Hyun is a star and I just want to hug and feed her delicious meals...so precious

I felt really bad for the losing team...their ACE team was also spectacular and even that could not redeem them

My ONLY contemporary dancer is gone. Asian Africans are precious by the way.

I got to see my legends Feeldog and Eui Jin oppa awesome but they didn’t give them enough air time.

I won’t mind being even if it is just a side chick to special judge J-BLACK. The way he speaks, his presence...everything about him is overwhelming.

All the thirst aside, he is the best Judge on the panel and I hope he becomes a permanent special judge.

(I get so invested in these things and there was someone who was like me when it came to variety shows and competitions....@GMORN.)

The show is great overall but it will be an emotional roller coaster.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

OH wow

YASSSSSS, I was pleased. Just beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2018
toykathy:

Hmmm this response is daebek!

Kamsahamnida chingu ya.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
sarang60:

Kamsahamnida chingu ya.
*side eyes*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2018
toykathy:

OH! I don't know him. As a matter of fact, am not familiar with k singers except for for those that are both singers and actors.

Hahahahaha well you are in luck, our multi talented king is also an actor.

He has starred in a lot of interesting Chinese movies and the most recent is THE ISLAND. The one I recently made a post about.

You will fall HILLS OVER HEAD(hahahahaha) don’t even try to know him if you are not prepared. it is not something you can manage because the SHEEP will make you LOSE CONTROL if you GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

*side eyes*

Hahahhahahahhaha I keep wondering how that eye is still on your head.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhaha I keep wondering how that eye is still on your head.

Na God o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2018
Birthday : even though he's no longer a member, he's still my no 1 bias in mblaq. Saengil chukhae thunder

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Na God o

Hahahhahaha very funny

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2018
sarang60:

It is not something you can manage because the SHEEP will make you LOSE CONTROL if you GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

Lmao!!! You deserve some accolades!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2018
sarang60:

He is flawless inside and out so mature and disciplined Their ACE team was one of the best.

I also love just jerk’s team....Si Hyun is a star and I just want to hug and feed her delicious meals...so precious

I felt really bad for the losing team...their ACE team was also spectacular and even that could not redeem them

My ONLY contemporary dancer is gone. Asian Africans are precious by the way.

I got to see my legends Feeldog and Eui Jin oppa awesome but they didn’t give them enough air time.

I won’t mind being even if it is just a side chick to special judge J-BLACK. The way he speaks, his presence...everything about him is overwhelming.

All the thirst aside, he is the best Judge on the panel and I hope he becomes a permanent special judge.

(I get so invested in these things and there was someone who was like me when it came to variety shows and competitions....@GMORN.)

The show is great overall but it will be an emotional roller coaster.

J-Black is so objective!!! I wish he was a permanent judge too, honestly.
I like how there's no focus on Jisung because he's an idol. Like sometimes you even forget he's in the group because everyone has an equal opportunity to shine. I really love Hoya's coaching too.
I was squealing while watching Feeldog and Euijin, i miss them!!!
Also that guy that feels like he's all that because he has won awards for popping mtcheeeeeeeew. Did he watch the unit? Did he see dancers? Does he know Feeldog? Feeldog's the unit audition alone will end his entire career, olodo. He annoys my very soul.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Lmao!!! You deserve some accolades!!!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.