Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1966929 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Too be honest tvxq and boa own Japan as far as I am concerned. Anytime I want to get mad at Lee soo man, I think of how he (helped) them conquer Japan hence paving the way for other artists so I just forgive him a little, if tvxq don't come first no one can

I don't know what TVXQ sprayed in the air in Japan but I need it. I'm always shocked when I see the stats.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I don't know what TVXQ sprayed in the air in Japan but I need it. I'm always shocked when I see the stats.

Hardwork, sweat, tears and dedication. They deserve every success they have gotten

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2018
#mancrushmonday

P.S : happy birthday to my han Ji min unni, my love (aigoo I have too many loves and girl crushes sha) my wish for her birthday is for her upcoming drama to make sense so help us God also happy birthday to a freaking legend and goddess, queen boa, this woman debuted at the age of 13, she's in her 30's and still knows the choreography to all her songs, I'm just in awe, voice, dance, acting, language she has conquered it all and she's still so humble, no scandals, lemme just keep quiet for now, she needs a statue in Korea tbh

*currently watching*: room no 9, matrimonial chaos, lovers in Paris
Song of the day : all the songs on infinite h's fly high mini album (I miss dongwoo and hoya's synergy)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
with your long typing,am sure you talk a lot

I genuinely wonder how you'd react if the roles were reversed and I typed this in response to something you posted.
What a deduction.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

*sigh*
Were you not wondering where I'd gone with all my EXO hype? I was trying to recover from the music!!!!!! I'M BAAAACCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!
I MIZZED YOU TOO!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Too be honest tvxq and boa own Japan as far as I am concerned. Anytime I want to get mad at Lee soo man, I think of how he (helped) them conquer Japan hence paving the way for other artists so I just forgive him a little, if tvxq don't come first no one can
so true

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I genuinely wonder how you'd react if the roles were reversed and I typed this in response to something you posted.
What a deduction.
I was only joking

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : scream
Artist : tvxq vs d.O
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I like the beat of tvxq's song, it's kind of band marchy, unfortunately that's all I like about this song, it just sounds like a lot of monotonous shouting or in changmin's case, "screaming"

D.O's song is a ballad, an ost it's pleasant, it started plain and didn't get exciting until the bridge, it's just a chill song

If I had to score tvxq would get a 1.5/5 (the .5 is cos of the beat) and D.O would get a 2/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Were you not wondering where I'd gone with all my EXO hype? I was trying to recover from the music!!!!!! I'M BAAAACCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!
I MIZZED YOU TOO!!!!!!!
I do not know you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
I was only joking
Sure you were.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Who sang it better
Song title : scream
Artist : tvxq vs d.O
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I like the beat of tvxq's song, it's kind of band marchy, unfortunately that's all I like about this song, it just sounds like a lot of monotonous shouting or in changmin's case, "screaming"

D.O's song is a ballad, an ost it's pleasant, it started plain and didn't get exciting until the bridge, it's just a chill song

If I had to score tvxq would get a 1.5/5 (the .5 is cos of the beat) and D.O would get a 2/5

You're kidding me right?
I LOOOOOOOVE D.O's song!!!!!!
I get what you mean by plain BUT his voice and the instrumentals do ALL THE WORK.
It's so haunting!!!!!
I legit had goosebumps the first time I heard the song.
There's sha no 'swiryswiry' in the song like others.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

You're kidding me right?
I LOOOOOOOVE D.O's song!!!!!!
I get what you mean by plain BUT his voice and the instrumentals do ALL THE WORK.
It's so haunting!!!!!
I legit had goosebumps the first time I heard the song.
There's sha no 'swiryswiry' in the song like others.

LOL I get you but I've heard better songs that are as plain e.g the one he sang with jo jung suk, it was your normal ballad but it had an oomph this one didn't have till the bridge
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Sure you were.
okay,sorry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I do not know you
I EXO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!! KIKIKIKIKIKIKI

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I get you but I've heard better songs that are as plain e.g the one he sang with jo jung suk, it was your normal ballad but it had an oomph this one didn't have till the bridge

I actually prefer this one to that.
I just want to cry once he starts singing and I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING.
It just gets me in my feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

What a deduction.

BAD DREAM.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I EXO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!! KIKIKIKIKIKIKI
I'm done with you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I actually prefer this one to that. I just want to cry once he starts singing and I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING. It just gets me in my feelings.
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Hardwork, sweat, tears and dedication. They deserve every success they have gotten

Indeed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I'm done with you

You can try BUT I'm your GRAVITY and you'll think about me 24/7!!!!!
Everything will be a SIGN that I'm WITH YOU!!!!!
I've done enough DAMAGE to your TEMPO to know that you'll have a BAD DREAM without your OASIS, meeeeee!!!!!!!
There's a SMILE ON MY FACE as I try to think of where to put Ooh LA LA LA into this speech!!!!!!!!

*mic drop*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

You can try BUT I'm your GRAVITY and you'll think about me 24/7!!!!!
Everything will be a SIGN that I'm WITH YOU!!!!!
I've done enough DAMAGE to your TEMPO to know that you'll have a BAD DREAM without your OASIS, meeeeee!!!!!!!
There's a SMILE ON MY FACE as I try to think of where to put Ooh LA LA LA into this speech!!!!!!!!

*mic drop*

Sesanghae

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Sesanghae
If you can kidnap Chanyeol and bring it'll stop. I'll be too busy playing love!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

If you can kidnap Chanyeol and bring it'll stop. I'll be too busy playing love!!!!!!
Abeg who get chanyeol address

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Abeg who get chanyeol address

LMAO, I'm feeling for you.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
I CAN'T WAIIITTTTTTT OPPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'M EXCITED CAN YOU TELL?!?!?!?!? Lol, Nov 26th!!!! Aaaarghhhh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
I CAN'T WAIIITTTTTTT OPPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'M EXCITED CAN YOU TELL?!?!?!?!? Lol, Nov 26th!!!! Aaaarghhhh!!!!

The drama will be casted!!!!!!
He cannot act!!!!!!
Nansense!!!!!!!

*explosion in 3.2.1*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

The drama will be casted!!!!!!
He cannot act!!!!!!
Nansense!!!!!!!

*explosion in 3.2.1*

He's still better than flop Chanyeol......kikikikiki...Just look at him flopping so hard in this pic... Yum.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

He's still better than flop Chanyeol......kikikikiki...Just look at him flopping so hard in this pic... Yum.

WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS PICTURE?
Didn't I warn you on friday?
Don't try yourself oh.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS PICTURE?
Didn't I warn you on friday?
Don't try yourself oh.

I have a full Park Chanyeol folder now, be sharping mouth.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Appreciation post:

MONSTA X rappers are fire!!!!! Like whaaaaat?!?!?!? I don't even know where to start.

Jooheon - This man in particular, my goodness. The aggression when he spits fire is insane!! Him saying 'Monsta Monsta' in their songs is my new kink. And then when he says his name before he raps, my goodness!!! I love him too much!!!!

I.M - The way his style blends with Jooheon's is insane!!! I don't even know what to say. They're just so amazing, doing so much without even trying.

I'm not even going to talk about the full MONSTA X because I won't stop today. However, I'm going to throw in an unrelated hot Shownu pic because I can kikikikikikikiki
The person that thought of dressing them in leather jumpsuits needs a raise (Especially because of Shownu and Wonho...my ovaries)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I have a full Park Chanyeol folder now, be sharping mouth.....
I just dey look you dey laugh!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:47am On Nov 06, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I just dey look you dey laugh!!!!!!!
You know I'm just joking nau ah ah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.