Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961820 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Mrs kang, there is this new drama LESS THAN EVIL I don’t know if you planned on seeing it but if you did not then you should. I saw the first episode and thought of you, it is really good I don’t know if I will finish it personally but I think you would really like it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Less than evil episode 2, excellent.

Mrs kang start ooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahah I still have no idea and even this your introduction is not making me want to know at all.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2018
sarang60:

hahahhahahahhaha.....the entertainment industry does ABSOLUTELY nothing for me except maybe movies that Charles inojie and the likes are in....(rarely, like once in a PINK MOON)

I recently loved WEDDING PARTY though, that was nice.

When I find something that will make me stick around I will share, if only I was looking.

Until then, sarangkworld is my name.

Lol I would rather listen to a cuppy album than watch a Nigerian movie, sure there are good ones but I just can't aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2018
sarang60:

Wait ooo is she a musician too, I thought she was only a dj.

My sister, she sings o, her voice isn't bad though, but her songs are apparently not of this world

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, Speed Darlington is Mr Bangdadadang, Princess Vitarah is the one that sang Nigerian pussy is the tightest and tell your husband to leave me alone. They're both clowns!!!

Jesus, never heard of them or the songs

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2018
sarang60:
Mrs kang, there is this new drama LESS THAN EVIL I don’t know if you planned on seeing it but if you did not then you should. I saw the first episode and thought of you, it is really good I don’t know if I will finish it personally but I think you would really like it.

Oh I am waiting for it to end, it was adapted from Luther one of my favorite series (idris Elba is the love of my life) I want to be sure it is well executed before I start

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Oya you and @Sarang60, come and watch. Don't @ me after watching ohhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlrqGakejd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IPWFcSl2xo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

That is why I am doing it before watching it.

Disaster waiting to happen, I can already predict what will happen I will see the first 5 Seconds and the last 5 seconds.

Even the cover is not appealing....oh and I just come here directly from listening to COOGIE ft JPARK (JUSTIN BIBER, hope I spelt his name right ooo) and I came to say how THE SONG IS AMAZING and JPARKS VOICE IS LIKE A STREAM OF FRESH FLOWING WATERS, dang I LOVE HIS VOICE and then I come to this.

Thank you chingu, I promise to give it my all...here goes nothing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
This memories of the Alhambra is kind of weird the first two episode its so confusing especially the end of episode two the train gun fight was shocking I can't tell whether it's a game or real life we are waiting patiently for the next episode sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
I am not @ing anybody oooo

The first one was the was painful 20seconds of my morning, I hoped it will get better. Wow someone agreed to produce that and people actually listen. Done.

The second one was more comedy I am not going to lie, I laughed until my head hurt. That is really a ticking time bomb hahahhahahahhaha bendemdemdem hahahhahahahhaha with every step. Hahahhaha hahahhahahah. I can see myself listening to this again to the honest hahahhahahahha hahahhahahah.

Thanks to the chingu I am not @ing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
lordprogress:
This memories of the Alhambra is kind of weird the first two episode its so confusing especially the end of episode two the train gun fight was shocking I can't tell whether it's a game or real life we are waiting patiently for the next episode sha

Everyone says that but that is the cliffhanger, we don’t know what is real and what isn’t, even the voice over wasn’t clarifying many things like why was this prediction not completely correct, who got the game in the end, what happened to the developer and so on but I LOVE IT.

I feel like the end of episode 2 is in the game and the people fight are the two people who want the game. Let us see how it goes, I believe it will all come together soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Especially speed Darlington he is out of his mind he is so bad at singing.
And that princess vitarah she is a total embarrassment to us imagine embarrassing us to the Americans
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
lordprogress:

Especially speed Darlington he is out of his mind he is so bad at singing.
And that princess vitarah she is a total embarrassment to us imagine embarrassing us to the Americans

Hahahhahahahahaha I still can’t stop laughing at the speed guy at least he was funny hahahhahahah. The other one was just plain.........(can’t say that) so let me go with your word it is more polite.....EMBARRASSING.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

You know what, I will bookmark this page and watch it when I'm very bored, I don't think I want to spoil my vibe this morning
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

You know what, I will bookmark this page and watch it when I'm very bored, I don't think I want to spoil my vibe this morning

Mrs Kang don’t listen to the first one except someone offends you and deserves to be punched, after listening to that you will want to punch the person but just before you do, listen to the speedy guy ok hahahhahahahhaha. It will calm you down.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
sarang60:

Mrs Kang don’t listen to the first one except someone offends you and deserves to be punched, after listening to that you will want to punch the person but just before you do, listen to the speedy guy ok hahahhahahahhaha. It will calm you down.

good to know, but now you people are making me more curious about the princess chai, now I understand why eve ate apple

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
sarang60:
I am not @ing anybody oooo

The first one was the was painful 20seconds of my morning, I hoped it will get better. Wow someone agreed to produce that and people actually listen. Done.

The second one was more comedy I am not going to lie, I laughed until my head hurt. That is really a ticking time bomb hahahhahahahhaha bendemdemdem hahahhahahahhaha with every step. Hahahhaha hahahhahahah. I can see myself listening to this again to the honest hahahhahahahha hahahhahahah.

Thanks to the chingu I am not @ing

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Never heard of them too and I won't eat unnecessary apple and listen to it. Never!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
lordprogress:

Thank you Jare. I don't like the first two episodes too but I believe it will get better. Hyun bin and Shin hye are delivering like the pros they are tho.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
toykathy:

Never heard of them too and I won't eat unnecessary apple and listen to it. Never!

Hehehe unnecessary apple

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
I don’t even know what to say

#LOVESHOT_EXO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
What exactly is the point with these pictures?
To get us to spend money, DONE!!!!!!!!!!

#LOVESHOT_EXO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
toykathy:

Thank you Jare. I don't like the first two episodes too but I believe it will get better. Hyun bin and Shin hye are delivering like the pros they are tho.

I will soon beat YOU and @lordprogress.
CONTINUE!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I will soon beat YOU and @lordprogress. CONTINUE!!!!!!!!
Ayam in my house comman beat me grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pharell910: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2018
Pls guyz which website i download korean movies from? Thank u
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Aunty well done o, as for that speed darlington I don't even know what he is, I hear people say bang dang whatever but I didn't know they got it from him, did he say he's been inspiring diddy since 2017, kill me lemme die. As for the other one, Jesus I was cringing all through, she's disgusting and in a weird way I sorta like her, she's moving mad sha, if I ever fall in love with a foreigner this is the song I will use to ask him out, maybe just the first verse sha, but seriously, did someone sit down to write that song aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2018
pharell910:
Pls guyz which website i download korean movies from? Thank u

Movies : kissasian.sh

Series : kissasian.sh, dramafire.info, daebakdrama.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Happy birthday prince

Many more happiness to you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Yay Lee yoo young and siwon in a drama but wait o Kim min jung is the 2nd lead here again, are her lead role days over, I'm not mad sha cos yoo young is a solid actress but if she's not careful one day we'll see her playing 2nd lead to people like suzy or naeun abeg o she needs to continue being a female lead. And park bo young has confirmed abyss, can't wait.

P.S : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in shinee Minho ssi, I know I beef him a lot but he's my hot friend, I learnt he got injured on his face at a movie set and had to be hospitalized, I do hope he and his fine face are ok

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, princess lulu
Song of the day : forever love - seeya, davichi, t-ara
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2018
sarang60:
Happy birthday prince
cool
Many more happiness to you.

Gorgeous man

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : for you
Artists : btob vs sistar vs infinite vs t-ara
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : btob's song is actually a cover of a super junior song, they only changed the title and a bit of the lyrics I think, it was done by some of the members as an ost, it's good, I could do without the rapping and I still prefer the original.

Sistar's is from their last album before they disbanded (*sob* I miss sistar, Queens of summer, by the way congrats to hyorin on starting her own record label, your company will not burn in Jesus name ), anyway its a ballad, a regular ballad, they have better ones but this was ok, bora's rap was just OK thank God.

Infinite's is also ok, nothing special, I'm actually using the Japanese version for this comparison, the chorus is the standout moment of the track but even that somehow falls short.

T-ara's song is also OK, here the chorus is the only thing worthy of notice too, the beat is a bit too noisy and all over the place for me but you probably won't notice it till you listen to it closely with headphones or something

If I had to score btob, sistar and t-ara would get a 2.5/5 and infinite a 3/5

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.