Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970338 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I had a headache after reading the first group, mbok how many main vocalists are in your group, then I saw titties somewhere and I gave up. I'll pray for you my love

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I will only add Chanyeol to your lead rappers so he and T.O.P can release a Jazz/Rap mixtape.

The dance crew is KILLER. We're going MAGIC MIKE!!!!!!

Main rappers? You mean ASSASSINS abi?

I have NOTHING to say about your Lead Vocalists, except who is Changmin?

Also, who is taeyong?

Max Changmin from TVXQ
Taeyong from NCT, Jack Frost guy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

HAWZOME STUFFZ!!!!!!!

I'm telling you!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Hokay ma.

I really should finally try out their songs.
Can you give me some options?

I'm more of a tv5q person than the tvxq we have now, not saying they're not good but things made sense before they split up, I'll write some songs down before I sleep, I love them for their ballads tho, so if you're not a ballad person kindly indicate

Edit: I'm just going write some down
1. Without you
2. The chance of love
3. Rising sun (Aka madness Aka changmin screaming upandan)
4. Drive
5. Purple line
6. Humanoids (nobody will convince me I'm not hearing humannoise)
7. Get me some
8. Mirotic
9. I love you
10. Bolero
11. Break out (*sob* their Last mv before they scattered)
12. Beside
13. Dominus
14. Smile
15. Top of the world
16. Everyday it rains
17. Spellbound
18. Heaven's day
19. Champagne (I love the video)
20. Don't say goodbye
21. Heart, mind and soul
22. Wasurenaide
23. Before u go
24. Keep your head down
25. Something
26. Share the world (I like this one cos it's theme song to one anime laidat)
27. Hug (one of my favorite debut songs ever plus go ara was so gorgeous in the mv, I couldn't believe she was just 14)

Ok I need to stop now, you might find some of their song cringe worthy, forgive them, they're an old school group lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Encounter oh!! Encounter!!! Chai. Till next week now. Let me hold my lips first

Beginning of ep 3 was mad annoying

End of ep 4 was the sweetest

It is nice oo but it is giving me headache honestly.

The actors are so convincing that I find myself so angry hahahahhahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=PrincipesaPCY post=73698846][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
One last fantasy group before I go to bed
Boy group:
Seyoung - main vocalist and leader Xiumin - lead vocalist Jackson - main rapper Seungri - main dancer Bambam - maknae/lead rapper
Girl group : Linzy - main vocalist Soyou - lead vocalist Bekah - main rapper and leader Sunmi - main dancer (I'm not really sure about this but whatever) Krystal - maknae

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Boy group:
Seyoung - main vocalist and leader Xiumin - lead vocalist Jackson - main rapper Seungri - main dancer Bambam - maknae/lead rapper
Girl group : Linzy - main vocalist Soyou - lead vocalist Bekah - main rapper and leader Sunmi - main dancer (I'm not really sure about this but whatever) Krystal - maknae

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Boy group:

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Daebak my network is mad. Good night

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
sarang60:

Beginning of ep 3 was mad annoying

End of ep 4 was the sweetest

It is nice oo but it is giving me headache honestly.

The actors are so convincing that I find myself so angry hahahahhahaha.
I feel you!!!
Also, PBG is really really 10000* hotter when he's mad, and that's saying something.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Daebak my network is mad. Good night

Kikiki abi you've finished shacking and are now seeing three three....you now want to blame network *Runs into Lay's armpit*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fate and fury gets better with every episode and I'm here for it!!!
Although the main lead is a big mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I'm more of a tv5q person than the tvxq we have now, not saying they're not good but things made sense before they split up, I'll write some songs down before I sleep, I love them for their ballads tho, so if you're not a ballad person kindly indicate

Edit: I'm just going write some down
1. Without you
2. The chance of love
3. Rising sun (Aka madness Aka changmin screaming upandan)
4. Drive
5. Purple line
6. Humanoids (nobody will convince me I'm not hearing humannoise)
7. Get me some
8. Mirotic
9. I love you
10. Bolero
11. Break out (*sob* their Last mv before they scattered)
12. Beside
13. Dominus
14. Smile
15. Top of the world
16. Everyday it rains
17. Spellbound
18. Heaven's day
19. Champagne (I love the video)
20. Don't say goodbye
21. Heart, mind and soul
22. Wasurenaide
23. Before u go
24. Keep your head down
25. Something
26. Share the world (I like this one cos it's theme song to one anime laidat)
27. Hug (one of my favorite debut songs ever plus go ara was so gorgeous in the mv, I couldn't believe she was just 14)

Ok I need to stop now, you might find some of their song cringe worthy, forgive them, they're an old school group lol

I love ballads.
Before the middle of next year I'll check them out.
Thank you.

But, if I could only listen to maybe 4 songs, what would they be in your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Kikiki abi you've finished shacking and are now seeing three three....you now want to blame network *Runs into Lay's armpit*

Eww

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

@toykathy ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!
Annyeong chinguya. Saranghaeyo!
Drooling......

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:52am On Dec 10, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I love ballads.
Before the middle of next year I'll check them out.
Thank you.

But, if I could only listen to maybe 4 songs, what would they be in your opinion?

This is probably the hardest thing one can ask me to do. First, tastes differ, second I will definitely choose songs due to sentimental reasons, you can listen to before u go, bolero, hug and everyday it rains, not because they're the best but because well sentiments I can't start explaining

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:08am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=PrincipesaPCY post=73703014][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Daebak and they just played tvxq's hug in Dae Jang geum is watching lol this is weird

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:22am On Dec 10, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Eww

Please, he shits rainbows and sweats cotton candy so I'm safe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Please, he shits rainbows and sweats cotton candy so I'm safe
Double ewww

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Double ewww

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Lmao Dae Jang geum is watching is still funny and stupid, abeg where does their CEO get her outfits from, they need to fire that woman, her looks are pure emotional torture. I died when they started speaking korean Italian or was it Italian Korean lol, and people breaking up because of their weight, the drama just keeps being stupid in a fun way, I'm loving the bgm choices of the dramas I'm watching, here I heard tvxq and boa's old songs.

Top star yoo baek is another fun stupid drama, aigoo doctor corrupted oh Kang soon, she gave her jeom soon the tiger's kind of book, lol oh Kang soon lost her mind sha, that doctor and teacher should just carry that their love into the sea abeg, they will not kill me. Yoo baek was jogging to the original version of last night story, I love that song both the original and iu's version, it makes me feel like I lived in Korea in the 1970s. The song that played at the end, I know that song, I've heard it a lot but I don't know who sang it, it's in English so I can't even tell if it was sang by a Korean or an English speaker. I have to find out.

I totally knew those two in fates and furies weren't going to kiss, it's still early, the episodes seem draggy, but I'm still enjoying it, so yi hyun is a monitoring spirit sha, how does she know exactly where he is and what he does, stupid girl likes him but pride will not allow her behave like a human being, she's forming marriage of convenience, in fact let her keep being annoying, she's scum that abandoned her child, she doesn't deserve love lol I'm angry sha. Those parents sef, do they want their children to marry or to build empires, which kain wahala be that. Lizzy auditioning guys to entertain her lol, I was about to enter my laptop and kill that elder brothers wife, but now that I know she's recording everything I'm like yasss, I'm proud of you bi!tch. I'm low key worried about that tae in joon's uncle, it's like he's on everyone's side, people like that can be scary. It kinda seems like the whole plan got exposed early but I will put my trust in the writer, let's hope I don't get disappointed, I mean we're just in episode 4 and so yi hyun knows everything. I heard dua Lipa and Adele's song in this one. Bgm goals lol

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, princess lulu(I'll probably finish this drama next year, I've watched only episode 1 and I'm bored out of my mind)
Song of the day : flower - bada feat Kanto

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Check the previous page

I don't know which page to go to exactly. Pls just list it for me. Thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ameerah16:

I don't know which page to go to exactly. Pls just list it for me. Thanks.

Dramahood.com
Dramas.nu
Dramagalaxy.tv
Daebakdrama.com
Kseries.net

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please who can identify this guy? It's very urgent...i have something to give him.....

Check out @khhslut’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/khhslut/status/1071592392124493825?s=09

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
I am interested in Park Bo Gum, any objection? His smile is killing me softly aigoooo

Suho must not read this o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Please who can identify this guy? It's very urgent...i have something to give him.....

Give it to me, I will pass it on it him for you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=PrincipesaPCY post=73718612][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
sarang60:

Give it to me, I will pass it on it him for you.

LMAO, you know you're a thief abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.