Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977848 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2018
sarang60:
@raphaelladd what episode of DJG is watching are you on now, I am asking because their is a screenshot from ep 9 I want to post, I almost fainted when I saw it hahahahhahaha, so hotly cute hahahahha......

Let me know. 고마워요

Lol, I'm in episode 6 but you can post it, I'll just close my eyes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2018
sarang60:

When I first read the post I wanted to explode honestly.... I was like ok HOLD THE F ON but then again I realized it wasn’t coming from a place of hate or anything like that so I just decided to make it light fun.

DO oppa is main vocal for me most times, Baekbunny oppa doesn’t back down ooo so there are sometimes when he pushes DO out of the way.

It is of recent that the color of Suho’s oppa voice started to shine in the group but on its own it is beautiful and in this category also is Xiumin oppa his voice is lovely but it doesn’t really stand out IN THE GROUP and I feel like it is mostly because of the line distributions and all but with other people when they feature it is excellent.

Oh Chanyeol’s voice is the right amount of salt in that egusi soup.

KAI hmmmmm, I love the fact the texture of his voice is being appreciated now. His voice is beautifully low, there is this ring to it sometimes and it can be so soothing...( listen to him sing WAIT) so unique.

We are one
Exo Saranghaeyo
#streamloveshotNOW

You didn't talk about Chen.
You're officially FIRED as Mrs EXO!!!!!!!!!

I love D.O a whole lot now but Chen is just that extra bit more for me. The whine in his voice is UNPARALLELED. You can't mix up his voice with anyone else.

I was just in the shower with LoveShot on repeat and was wording a Kai appreciation post for his voice.

He sounds so effortless and soothing like really, SM need to make SKY a reality so that my baby can blossom.

He's pulling a Taemin!!!!!!!
We need to know what they're doing in private BEFORE they do a real duet and END PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2018
sarang60:

When I first read the post I wanted to explode honestly.... I was like ok HOLD THE F ON but then again I realized it wasn’t coming from a place of hate or anything like that so I just decided to make it light fun.

LOL you wanted to explode, me I didn't even take it seriously, I just wrote my reply as a joke, besides standing out is in the eye of the beholder or so they say lol. I follow a lot of rock bands even American and what not and the first people to catch my eye are usually the drummer and the bass guitarist, I'm pretty sure every one notices the frontman/lead vocalist first but I don't know why I'm wired to notice the opposite so it was all good with me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL you wanted to explode, me I didn't even take it seriously, I just tweeted what I said as a joke, besides standing out is in the eye of the beholder or so they say lol. I follow a lot of rock bands even American and what not and the first people to catch my eye are usually the drummer and the bass guitarist, I'm pretty sure every one notices the frontman/lead vocalist first but I don't know why I'm wired to notice the opposite so it was all good with me.

Exactly.
Me I'm attracted to the eyecandy, then the voice.
So it was KAI to Baekhyun to Chanyeol to Chen.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL you wanted to explode, me I didn't even take it seriously, I just wrote my reply as a joke

Yes ooo because when I read it, the first thing that came to my mind was how is that even possible but then again with proper analysis, I discovered that there was no harm intended hence my jovial reply.

When I watched love shot MV for the first time even with all the PG 20 going on after seeing everyone, I was only able to remember D.O (people come and people go). So you see why I couldn’t relate because it is hard to not see him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I love D.O a whole lot now but Chen is just that extra bit more for me. The whine in his voice is UNPARALLELED. You can't mix up his voice with anyone else.

I was just in the shower with LoveShot on repeat and was wording a Kai appreciation post for his voice.

He sounds so effortless and soothing like really, SM need to make SKY a reality so that my baby can blossom.

We need to know what they're doing in private BEFORE they do a real duet and END PEOPLE.

Hahahahhahaha I didn’t mention Chen because if there is a person under the face of the earth that doesn’t know Chen is a vocal entity then the person needs to be taken for questioning. Chen by himself is THE VOICES so there was no need.

I just wanted to say what I thought about voices not standing out since we were on the standing out topic and at the same time appreciate the once that have started to stand out more so you see, Chen didn’t need to be there.

What I must say though is that Sehun is a hardworking angel and it shows, I don’t know if to call his tone bass sometimes but it works.

Random facts of the day

1. I will always be MRS EXO chingu and this will always remain one of the most important random facts of all times

2. The day D.O will have a solo album, it will be from then on that I will follow the schedule of a solo artist and support him to the T.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Lol, I'm in episode 6 but you can post it, I'll just close my eyes

Ok when you get to episode 9 alert me because closing your eyes won’t work for this, so for now I will just post one or two from ep 1 to 5.

I can’t wait for you to faint like I almost did hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2018
The first two pictures are of my favorite couple and the third one I posted because I like her imagination and the way she describes the food WOW, I also want to eat something that will make it feel like Kang Daniel is doing flips and hand stands in my mouth. Hahahahaha, so funny.

The first picture is also one of my favorite scenes....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2018
sarang60:
The first two pictures are of my favorite couple and the third one I posted because I like her imagination and the way she describes the food WOW, I also want to eat something that will make it feel like Kang Daniel is doing flips and hand stands in my mouth. Hahahahaha, so funny.

Lol why did you have to post the first one imagine that scene I was laughing so hard and the song was just perfect for that poo scene.
One thing I kept looking forward to in each episode is the way Yuri describes the food my favorite is this one in Chicago typewriter scene with yoo ah in

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Exactly.
Me I'm attracted to the eyecandy, then the voice.
So it was KAI to Baekhyun to Chanyeol to Chen.

For me and exo it was Chen to Chen Chen to d.o and I'm still on d.o no offense to the rest, they're all awesome

P. S: Kris, luhan and Tao are supposed to be in that list but well...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
sarang60:

Yes ooo because when I read it, the first thing that came to my mind was how is that even possible but then again with proper analysis, I discovered that there was no harm intended hence my jovial reply.

When I watched love shot MV for the first time even with all the PG 20 going on after seeing everyone, I was only able to remember D.O (people come and people go). So you see why I couldn’t relate because it is hard to not see him.

I feel ya

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
sarang60:

LOL this drama is a hoot, I love it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
lordprogress:

Lol why did you have to post the first one imagine that scene I was laughing so hard and the song was just perfect for that poo scene.
One thing I kept looking forward to in each episode is the way Yuri describes the food my favorite is this one in Chicago typewriter scene with yoo ah in

I'm really surprised the ratings are low, it's shown on mbc right, I really thought the ratings would be higher

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
sarang60:

Ok when you get to episode 9 alert me because closing your eyes won’t work for this, so for now I will just post one or two from ep 1 to 5.

I can’t wait for you to faint like I almost did hahahahaha.

Lol, I'm on my way there

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Random post : #delusional

Ok so I have a looottt of ships, some are legitimate cos I actually feel something between people and some are delusional, just in my head but I don't care, I even ship 1 person with multiple people sometimes, of course I've cried over non existent ships but I'm never going to stop shipping till all of my ships sail lol. OK enough intro, one of my heavily delusional ship is daheon lol, twice dahyun and monsta x jooheon, so one episode of weekly idol I learnt they attend the same church and that was it my shipper brain started working overtime and even though my brain really doesn't see them being a couple, my heart does, I've already bought tissues for my tears when they reveal whoever they are dating so don't worry about me, I'll cry and clean face.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Ok so I have a looottt of ships, some are legitimate cos I actually feel something between people and some are delusional, just in my head but I don't care, I even ship 1 person with multiple people sometimes, of course I've cried over non existent ships but I'm never going to stop shipping till all of my ships sail lol. OK enough intro, one of my heavily delusional ship is daheon lol, twice dahyun and monsta x jooheon, so one episode of weekly idol I learnt they attend the same church and that was it my shipper brain started working overtime and even though my brain really doesn't see them being a couple, my heart does, I've already bought tissues for my tears when they reveal whoever they are dating so don't worry about me, I'll cry and clean face.

LMAO, somebody is coming for you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, somebody is coming for you

Thanks for the warning, lemme goan throw my phone into the han river, she'll never find me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
HAhahhahahahhahahhahahahahhaha.... what is this place.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
I have no idea

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=PrincipesaPCY post=73960938][/quote]
LMAO daheon is a movement, I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

According to vocal instructors, they are ranked like this: Chen(best vocalist in the gp)
D.O (second best)
then baekhyun.
Chen has the best techniques, followed closely by D.O.
They all have great voices, chanyeol and that dude that looks like an half cast(what his name?) are the only baritones in the group.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Clean with passion review
Episode 5
Ewooo, the second male lead is probably the son of the company that caused the building to collapse and kill her mum....oops.

This CEO sha, at least he actually apologized, not the one that they'll come and be bribing you without giving an actual apology.

LOL, it was pretty obvious that the student doctor was the SML, now let's wait to hear more about his identity.

Awwwwww, lovesickness ohhh.

LMAO, the story of his childbirth killed me.

So his mother is not just useless but jobless also....great.

Why did he hide now Lmao, i can't with these people.

This is always the bloody issue. You have feelings for someone. You don't say it for years for no reason at all, waiting for a nonexistent right time. Then someone else comes on the scene and all of a sudden if you don't confess you'll die. Olodo.

Awww, she's adorable.... he had chances abeg. He could have showed up and consoled her when her mom died.

Lol. This drama is not to be taken seriously.

The preview!!! Yaaaassss!!!

Episode 6
I love his secretary and how she can nor just stand up to him, but also put him in his place.

One thing that saves the character of the male lead is the fact that he actually apologizes.

LOL, this man is truly adorable. I just want to feed him and hug him and well....okay.

LMAO, a CEO needs pomade.

Ewo, sexual predator kwanu. I hope she vacuums his pen....equipment.

He aff punch innocent somebory. Wait oh they arrested him later on so he wasn't innocent oh.

Come, must they always play doctor and patient in kdramas ahah. Every time roleplay.......

I'm squealing!!!! A kizzzzzzz!!!!!

Ewoooo, oga sml has seen them. He should go and find another crush...ode.

Ewooooo, his grandfather owns the company that caused the accident What's going on ohhh? I thought the sml would be the one involved in this manner.

Looool, aunty has recovered her cleanliness.
The idiot man is going to disappoint her, i just know it.

Lmao, these two are so embarrassing. Tufua.

Loool, this guy's expressions are everything!!! This aspiring actor should be careful.
"I should have fired him that day".

Wait, his mother's boyfriend just spat on his hand and wiped it on his suit so he can shake the grandfather. Wow.

This male lead is sha a bastard, his family is just messed up and so is his head.

The preview killed me!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
Under nineteen

With damp eyes and a shaky voice, I lost one of my princes. Jay is out and it is not because he isn’t talented enough but because he didn’t get enough votes. It is extremely more difficult for foreigners and I know that in the next elimination, it is more likely that Eddie and Christian will be eliminated too. Ohhhh.

Well out of the 8 people that were eliminated this time I lost just one (but was a really good one) I hope that some of my princes make it into debut at least. My top 7 are still intact and on top so let’s go.

JAY is so strong and I was so proud, he was encouraging people that lost, his speech was so sincere and there was no pride, hate or anger. He was so strong until he broke down in a hug oh my heart.

I have 3 rappers and 3 vocalist and 1 performer left and they are all top 10 for now which is great so let’s hope it gets better.

Ye chan and suran are so adorable just saying.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
OVikkytan49:

According to vocal instructors, they are ranked like this: Chen(best vocalist in the gp)
D.O (second best)
then baekhyun.
Chen has the best techniques, followed closely by D.O.
They all have great voices, chanyeol and that dude that looks like an half cast(what his name?) are the only baritones in the group.

Which one looks like a half cast abeg?
Could you use a scene in a song?
Is it Sehun?

I chuckled.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Clean with passion review
Episode 5
Ewooo, the second male lead is probably the son of the company that caused the building to collapse and kill her mum....oops.

This CEO sha, at least he actually apologized, not the one that they'll come and be bribing you without giving an actual apology.

LOL, it was pretty obvious that the student doctor was the SML, now let's wait to hear more about his identity.

Awwwwww, lovesickness ohhh.

LMAO, the story of his childbirth killed me.

So his mother is not just useless but jobless also....great.

Why did he hide now Lmao, i can't with these people.

This is always the bloody issue. You have feelings for someone. You don't say it for years for no reason at all, waiting for a nonexistent right time. Then someone else comes on the scene and all of a sudden if you don't confess you'll die. Olodo.

Awww, she's adorable.... he had chances abeg. He could have showed up and consoled her when her mom died.

Lol. This drama is not to be taken seriously.

The preview!!! Yaaaassss!!!

Episode 6
I love his secretary and how she can nor just stand up to him, but also put him in his place.

One thing that saves the character of the male lead is the fact that he actually apologizes.

LOL, this man is truly adorable. I just want to feed him and hug him and well....okay.

LMAO, a CEO needs pomade.

Ewo, sexual predator kwanu. I hope she vacuums his pen....equipment.

He aff punch innocent somebory. Wait oh they arrested him later on so he wasn't innocent oh.

Come, must they always play doctor and patient in kdramas ahah. Every time roleplay.......

I'm squealing!!!! A kizzzzzzz!!!!!

Ewoooo, oga sml has seen them. He should go and find another crush...ode.

Ewooooo, his grandfather owns the company that caused the accident What's going on ohhh? I thought the sml would be the one involved in this manner.

Looool, aunty has recovered her cleanliness.
The idiot man is going to disappoint her, i just know it.

Lmao, these two are so embarrassing. Tufua.

Loool, this guy's expressions are everything!!! This aspiring actor should be careful.
"I should have fired him that day".

Wait, his mother's boyfriend just spat on his hand and wiped it on his suit so he can shake the grandfather. Wow.

This male lead is sha a bastard, his family is just messed up and so is his head.

The preview killed me!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Is it Sehun?

I chuckled.

The half cast weak me too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Is it Sehun?

I chuckled.

Yes, I totally blanked out on his name. cheesy

Tru tho, he looks like a mixed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Am I the only person who feels like "The Encounter" pace is a little slow? episode 5 was ridiculously slow. I'm only watching for the love I have for my noona and the couple's cuteness.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Which one looks like a half cast abeg? Could you use a scene in a song? Is it Sehun?
I chuckled.
It's probably kai

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
OVikkytan49:

Yes, I totally blanked out on his name. cheesy
Tru tho, he looks like a mixed.
Oh?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
OVikkytan49:
Am I the only person who feels like "my strange hero" pace is a little slow? episode 5 was ridiculously slow. I'm only watching for the love I have for my noona and the couple's cuteness.

Jo bo ah is your noona too? I thought it was only shk, well your noona is my unni so high five lol, I haven't watched the episodes yet so I don't know if it's slow sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.