Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972845 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Random post : lol I thought I was the queen of delusional ships until just now, I saw someone write I can't wait for yunho and boa to announce their dating news and I was like huhhh??!!!!!. Those 2 have been friends for like 12 or so years, it's either they dated secretly long long ago or they are just content being friends. He was even the one that set her up with joo won, come on people let's get real or at least delusionally real.

P.S : I am so proud of my growth, I miss the days I used to fight online over ships lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ravissante:
Please can any one drop a site i can DOWNLOAD new korean series

Dramafire.info, kissasian.sh, daebakdrama.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
eghos12:
unis please I need completed kdrama (any kind of genre) from October till date.thks

Try the guest, room no 9, devilish joy, 100 days my prince, Google seo in guk or jung so min and check the last drama they did(I can't remember the name)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Try the guest, room no 9, devilish joy, 100 days my prince, Google seo in guk or jung so min and check the last drama they did(I can't remember the name)

Have you been shot by EXO’s love yet?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
sarang60:

Have you been shot by EXO’s love yet?

Oh boy I was shot, hand guns, body rolls lemme just stop, replay button is about to cry. onto the song, raggae-ish beat and I was sold, and this is a much better improvement from kokobop (I would really like exo to do a song that is fully reggae or dancehall, they have the feel for it). D.O people come and people go *dies a hundred times* Rap line did well. I need to go cut out people come and people go and make it my ringtone. Bye

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Oh boy I was shot, hand guns, body rolls lemme just stop, replay button is about to cry. onto the song, raggae-ish beat and I was sold, and this is a much better improvement from kokobop (I would really like exo to do a song that is fully reggae or dancehall, they have the feel for it). D.O people come and people go *dies a hundred times* Rap line did well. I need to go cut out people come and people go and make it my ringtone. Bye

Yaaaas !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Yaaaas !!!!!
LOL what is this picture

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
I know some people haven’t seen ep 5 of encounter yet but it is sweet. REALLY REALLY SWEET.

URI is a strong word ooo and our boy is BOLD but she is also bold too because she is strong enough to reciprocate.

So let’s see how ep 6 goes and how strong they can continue to be. This is so subtly interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Random post : forgive me onew for I just can't help myself, so I'm watching a shinee mv and someone commented, just look at how pure and innocent onew looks, like he would never grab random girls' legs in clubs, I know I shouldn't laugh but I swear I found it funny. Lol people whose biases have never had a scandal don't know what God has done for them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I really don't know which part to use as a ringtone.
Biko ep!!!!!!!
I'm still recovering and the live performance is tomorrow at 9.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I really don't know which part to use as a ringtone. Biko ep!!!!!!! I'm still recovering and the live performance is tomorrow at 9.
Eotteokaji the whole song is a ringtone

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL what is this picture

Is it not twitter people

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : forgive me onew for I just can't help myself, so I'm watching a shinee mv and someone commented, just look at how pure and innocent onew looks, like he would never grab random girls' legs in clubs, I know I shouldn't laugh but I swear I found it funny. Lol people whose biases have never had a scandal don't know what God has done for them.

Loool, SMH for you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ringing bells!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ep 6 of encounter is EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetness overload.

This has been one of the most beautiful eps yet, it was so pure and innocent, ep 7 will even be more special.

I am going to share a spoiler screenshot.

I was screaming like a mad woman in the end, the last 15 minutes was high tension honestly......ahhhhhh. I wanted to slap some people, I wanted to tell some people to shut their traps, we will see who ex husband really is next week.

The last scene made me get up and jump around.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:10am On Dec 14, 2018
I will soon wound you @sarang60.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:52am On Dec 14, 2018
sarang60:
Ringing bells!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ep 6 of encounter is EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetness overload.

This has been one of the most beautiful eps yet, it was so pure and innocent, ep 7 will even be more special.

I am going to share a spoiler screenshot.

I was screaming like a mad woman in the end, the last 15 minutes was high tension honestly......ahhhhhh. I wanted to slap some people, I wanted to tell some people to shut their traps, we will see who ex husband really is next week.

The last scene made me get up and jump around.

Na wa oh, we will soon start mass reporting you until they ban you for weeks cry cry cry
Film has not come out fully, you've spoilt it

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2018
Lol Dae Jang geum will not kill me with laugh, I usually make sure I have some food item around me when I watch it cos it makes me hungry, last night I stole my sister's nutri milk, I don't even like it but it was the only thing I could steal without making noise, when the boss showed up with her smurf outfit, I spat everything out on my bed, that woman is a psycho, I was just laughing like a fool, did yuri have to describe all her underwears Chai, when they did the music quiz lol. mtchewww I was enjoying the fact that the love triangle was fun and not sad only for this idiot boy to go and confess to her at the end aigoo, and from next week's teaser it seems he will get into an accident because of her, in fact let them just cancel the love, I no do again. Poor han Ji min, she has fallen in love, aunty will bleed to death Las Las.

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, princess lulu
Song of the day : in front of your house - Kim soo hyun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2018
Birthdays:

1. Choi won Hong one of my favorite kid actors, I can't believe how much he's grown, it feels just like yesterday I watched him in playful kiss. I hope he makes it big in the industry. Apparently he's going to be in my strange hero as ysh's nephew, they just packed my favorite people in that drama.

2. Jung hye young unni. Fun fact, she played Choi won hong's mother in playful kiss. Her role there is still the nicest mom role I've seen in a drama. I read the note her husband wrote her for her birthday, Chai I want to love. She and jinusean are in my favorite celebrity couple list, they seem so nice and cool.

3. My no 3 bias in shinee onew, I call him my jinki jinki. He has been dragged to the military *sob*, I hopes he comes back well and I really hope he's cut down on his drinking. Everytime any of my fave goes to the military I instantly hope they're stationed with MinHyuk lol, I want my babies to be with their friends.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2018
Yay han ye seul has picked a new drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Lol Dae Jang geum will not kill me with laugh, I usually make sure I have some food item around me when I watch it cos it makes me hungry, last night I stole my sister's nutri milk, I don't even like it but it was the only thing I could steal without making noise, when the boss showed up with her smurf outfit, I spat everything out on my bed, that woman is a psycho, I was just laughing like a fool, did yuri have to describe all her underwears Chai, when they did the music quiz lol. mtchewww I was enjoying the fact that the love triangle was fun and not sad only for this idiot boy to go and confess to her at the end aigoo, and from next week's teaser it seems he will get into an accident because of her, in fact let them just cancel the love, I no do again. Poor han Ji min, she has fallen in love, aunty will bleed to death Las Las.

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, princess lulu
Song of the day : in front of your house - Kim soo hyun
Lol so the cook confessed to Yuri too bad he should have kept his feelings to himself the way he would get rejected ehnn I trust Yuri na she would reject him while trying to make him not look bad So boss at the office came up with another weird costume I still remembered the one she wore while comparing herself to Suzy in architecture 101 and Yuri thought it was one grandma actress.
I haven't watched the episode 9 I did nosee the subtitle yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays:

1. Choi won Hong one of my favorite kid actors, I can't believe how much he's grown, it feels just like yesterday I watched him in playful kiss. I hope he makes it big in the industry. Apparently he's going to be in my strange hero as ysh's nephew, they just packed my favorite people in that drama.

2. Jung hye young unni. Fun fact, she played Choi won hong's mother in playful kiss. Her role there is still the nicest mom role I've seen in a drama. I read the note her husband wrote her for her birthday, Chai I want to love. She and jinusean are in my favorite celebrity couple list, they seem so nice and cool.

3. My no 3 bias in shinee onew, I call him my jinki jinki. He has been dragged to the military *sob*, I hopes he comes back well and I really hope he's cut down on his drinking. Everytime any of my fave goes to the military I instantly hope they're stationed with MinHyuk lol, I want my babies to be with their friends.
How you take they know everybody birthday self shocked

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
I will soon wound you @sarang60.

Hahahhahahahhaha..... let me just say he is the King of memes

But wait ooo, I did nothing wrong na, I RANG THE BELL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Na wa oh, we will soon start mass reporting you until they ban you for weeks cry cry cry
Film has not come out fully, you've spoilt it

Hahahahhahahahah, God gave the ability to close eyes for many reasons including not wanting to see things like spoilers or when Baekhyun is trying to get you pregnant through a phone screen (oh well I get it now, even closing eyes doesn’t work....mianhaeyo chingu)

I am sorry guys, I really didn’t mean to spoil it, I was just too excited.

Don’t worry, I didn’t even spoil much....you guys have seen nothing.

I hypnotized you allllllllll

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahah, God gave the ability to close eyes for many reasons including not wanting to see things like spoilers or when Baekhyun is trying to get you pregnant through a phone screen (oh well I get it now, even closing eyes doesn’t work....mianhaeyo chingu)

I am sorry guys, I really didn’t mean to spoil it, I was just too excited.

Don’t worry, I didn’t even spoil much....you guys have seen nothing.

I hypnotized you allllllllll

LMAO, you're really not alright, Baekhyun's influence

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
lordprogress:

Lol so the cook confessed to Yuri too bad he should have kept his feelings to himself the way he would get rejected ehnn I trust Yuri na she would reject him while trying to make him not look bad So boss at the office came up with another weird costume I still remembered the one she wore while comparing herself to Suzy in architecture 101 and Yuri thought it was one grandma actress.
I haven't watched the episode 9 I did nosee the subtitle yesterday.

LOL yes o he confessed, I wanted to beat him up. That their boss is so insane
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
lordprogress:
How you take they know everybody birthday self shocked
LOL I have reminders
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Cynsee: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please i need just two kdrama movies to download. I mean the best.. Please
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cynsee:
Please i need just two kdrama movies to download. I mean the best.. Please

The best, okay.
DEVILISH JOY and 100 DAYS MY PRINCE!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
sarang60:

Yasssssss someone else gets me and this drama, it is such a beauty. The actors did it justice.

I have seen a few clips multiple times but I am going to see the whole thing again.

I don’t even want to think about LJS oppa, it is wedding bells in my head everytime I do. SHS is an impressive actress no doubt but her interpretation of POD was more than beyond amazing.

Pls post the link to download love shot. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
toykathy:

Wee you go and stream

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
toykathy:

SUHO SAID NO!!!! Go and stream!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
toykathy:

Go and stream on YouTube, Spotify, buy on iTunes and when you are done

He is waiting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.