Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2054540 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
We all need help!!! @sarang60 @raphaelladd
Teeheehee

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:23am On Dec 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
We all need help!!! @sarang60 @raphaelladd
Teeheehee

Yes oooooo, what do we need

Modified

Oh now I get it......

We do need help and it is all in the LOVE SHOT

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:28am On Dec 15, 2018
Random EXO facts of the day..............

1....This EXO LOVE SHOT repackaged album is one of the best yet.

2....Trauma and Wait from the album are just perfect.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:35am On Dec 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Wee you go and stream
LOL. Yes ma

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:37am On Dec 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

SUHO SAID NO!!!! Go and stream!!!!!!!
On it captain

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2018
sarang60:

Go and stream on YouTube, Spotify, buy on iTunes and when you are done

He is waiting

SUHO ayam here....... Oya lie down very well so I can rest my head on your temple...... It's the love shot baby.

Watched the mv for the 6th time now, don't mess with my tempo too

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2018
sarang60:
Random EXO facts of the day..............

1....This EXO LOVE SHOT repackaged album is one of the best yet.

2....Trauma and Wait from the album are just perfect.

Love shot is one my new twerk song

Trauma is a jam, have you listened to it on full volume with headphones, earworm!!!

Unfortunately wait started very well but ended up being generic to me, vocals were on POINT tho, it's just I wanted the song to build to a certain level and it didn't but that's just a minor detail from someone that expects too much

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2018
toykathy:

SUHO ayam here....... Oya lie down very well so I can rest my head on your temple...... It's the love shot baby.

Watched the mv for the 6th time now, don't mess with my tempo too

That's the waaaay!!!! LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Birthday : yeon joon seok this dude is one of the brightest child actors I've encountered in dramas. I don't know if acting is just a hobby to him or his agency is just not serious cos I really expected him to be in the same ranks as ysh and yjg by now but he's still playing supporting roles, no biggie tho at least he's still acting. Let's just thank God he didn't drown in my strange hero lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Jung so min and junho cast in a drama but it's a sageuk fml

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, princess lulu
Song of the day : 가지마 - 이동해

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Love shot is one my new twerk song

Trauma is a jam, have you listened to it on full volume with headphones, earworm!!!

Unfortunately wait started very well but ended up being generic to me, vocals were on POINT tho, it's just I wanted the song to build to a certain level and it didn't but that's just a minor detail from someone that expects too much

You twerk I cover my oppas with the blood of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Jung so min and junho cast in a drama but it's a sageuk fml

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, princess lulu
Song of the day : 가지마 - 이동해

Hehehe I'll still watch sha

Modified
Just read the storyline and it's a fresh one!!! So many possibilities. Huh, new drama alert!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2018
toykathy:

You twerk I cover my oppas with the blood of Christ.
LOL unfortunately the twerk is like a chicken attempting to twerk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hehehe I'll still watch sha

Modified
Just read the storyline and it's a fresh one!!! So many possibilities. Huh, new drama alert!!!

Jinja mtchewww now I feel worse, I would have loved to watch them together. They've acted together before but they weren't otp in the movie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Jinja mtchewww now I feel worse, I would have loved to watch them together. They've acted together before but they weren't otp in the movie

Yuuup in twenty. Better overcome your dislike for sagueks and watch this one oh. There's no crown prince/ maiden storyline......

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Yuuup in twenty. Better overcome your dislike for sagueks and watch this one oh. There's no crown prince/ maiden storyline......

Not gon happen, I refuse to be peer pressured lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Random fact of the day.

EXO is the only group that makes me feel like a KPOP fan.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Loool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Finally started Dae Jang Geum is watching. My chest ohhh, i can't take this!!! I'm soooo hungry!!! Why did they think it was a good idea to not just cook such delicious looking meals but also describe every bloody step?!?!?! I'm crying.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Finally started Dae Jang Geum is watching. My chest ohhh, i can't take this!!! I'm soooo hungry!!! Why did they think it was a good idea to not just cook such delicious looking meals but also describe every bloody step?!?!?! I'm crying.

Hahahhahahahahaha I started yesterday even and i was just trying to catch up before I post.....

When people start rapping and comparing food to peoples relationships then you know that you are done for.

There are a lot of lovely highlights aside food like the sibling dynamics and all the lovely coupling....it is really interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahaha I started yesterday even and i was just trying to catch up before I post.....

When people start rapping and comparing food to peoples relationships then you know that you are done for.

There are a lot of lovely highlights aside food like the sibling dynamics and all the lovely coupling....it is really interesting.

It is very interesting indeed, I'm glad i picked it up even though hunger will probably kill me before i get to episode 5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2018
sarang60:

Lol welcome to the club the drama is very funny even @kang can testify

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Did any body watch My Mister with IU when it aired, it aired around May I heard it is one of the best drama this year.
I am picking the drama up because I am very interested in UI and her progress as an actress.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:05am On Dec 16, 2018
lordprogress:
Did any body watch My Mister with IU when it aired, it aired around May I heard it is one of the best drama this year.
I am picking the drama up because I am very interested in UI and her progress as an actress.

It was good I heard too, I was going to follow but it was too sad for me or just weird I guess but Mrs Kang saw it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2018
sarang60:

It was good I heard too, I was going to follow but it was too sad for me or just weird I guess but Mrs Kang saw it.

Nope Mrs Kang has not seen it yet, she plans to tho, sometime in the future.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Seriously Kang I have two questions for you. First : why do you hate sageuk so much? Second : will you ever watch it? Maybe for cast or storyline

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
sarang60:
Random fact of the day.

EXO is the only group that makes me feel like a KPOP fan.

I concur. My case is funny. The only kpop group I know and I can identify some of them is EXO. I hear about the rest here.

SUHO I know, SUHO my man....... It's the love shot baby.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
lordprogress:

I watched it. It was beautiful and sad but relatable. The ost was my ring tone until Don't mess with my tempo. You will be glad you watch it.

IU my love...... I miss her already

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
toykathy:

Seriously Kang I have two questions for you. First : why do you hate sageuk so much? Second : will you ever watch it? Maybe for cast or storyline
First: the hanboks and satoori gives me headache
Second: except if MinHyuk is cast in a sageuk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fates and furies did not air because of football mtchewww
English sub of top star yoo baek is not yet out mtchewww
Dramafire.info crashed mtchewww
Lemme just goan console myself with weekly idol and idol room *deep sigh*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Fates and furies did not air because of football mtchewww

English sub of top star yoo baek is not yet out mtchewww

Dramafire.info crashed mtchewww

Lemme just goan console myself with weekly idol and idol room *deep sigh*

Even sojuoppa will not be uploading till Tuesday.

Currently watching the winter wind blows.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

First: the hanboks and satoori gives me headache

Second: except if MinHyuk is cast in a sageuk
LOL. I actually enjoy the historical ones, sword fighting, fighting for throne blah blah. What I don't like is love triangles in sageuk. I'll rather not watch sageuk with love stories except the cast are great.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.