Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,441 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2001116 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
sarang60:

Well I will not say the cast is wasted hahahhahah.....it just goes to show that they are amazing actors and can do a great job even with a questionable plot.

How can Se Ho be so hated, just awesome.

It will get sweet from ep 7. Initially I wanted a mean revenge but now, I want them all to be friends again, make up for all the lost time...they just need to find a way to humble Se Ho. It is unrealistic but so is the drama anyway.

Se Ho’s mum is a demon, just saying.
Ha kdy I just can't like him in any drama this one he played as Se Ho is worse what a psycho. I am in episode 5-6 sha we are still watching

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
#womancrushwednesday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
lordprogress:

Ha kdy I just can't like him in any drama this one he played as Se Ho is worse what a psycho. I am in episode 5-6 sha we are still watching

Aigoo leave my kwakkie alone, even if he acts as Satan, I'll still adore him lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : hold me
Artists : cnblue vs Alex chu
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : cnblue's song is really cool, unfortunately it's in engrish (aigoo), so unless you remove your mind from trying to understand what our uncles are singing, you might not enjoy it, but the instruments, the beat, the voice, the style, everything is on point.

Alex's song is an ost and its cool, I love Alex's style of singing, it's the kind of song you want to relax to with a cup of coffee. (I really don't know why I associate cool songs with coffee, I don't even like the thing)

If I had to score cnblue would score a 4.5/5 and Alex 2.5/5

P.S : happy birthday to jo jung suk oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Memories of the Alhambra is not what I expected at all but wow....

I would love to play the game but I would like to start from level 50 hahahhahaha.

I am loving it so far. There are no annoying characters as such so that is a plus.

Uri Se Ju is the master for that I am pleased, can’t wait to see what happened to him in the game.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
It has been a while I did random facts.

The random fact of the day is that I can watch the last ep of a drama before the beginning so I don’t really care about spoilers, infact I like them...hahahahhahahah.

Same goes for movies, I watch the last 5 to 10 mins (sometimes) before I start from the beginning.

My logic at times like that is, I am watching this to relax and enjoy myself so why do I need to be anxious in suspense waiting for something I have control over.

One of the main reasons why I almost never used to follow airing dramas (but I am better at it now, thanks to everyone here)

Oh my....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Some people are complaining about less than evil, they keep comparing it to Luther maybe it is because I haven’t seen Luther but it is not that bad although there are a lot of incomplete puzzles and weird case profiling it is still not horrible.

Oh but for a crime drama it is kind of boring in my opinion.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
sarang60:
It has been a while I did random facts.

The random fact of the day is that I can watch the last ep of a drama before the beginning so I don’t really care about spoilers, infact I like them...hahahahhahahah.

Same goes for movies, I watch the last 5 to 10 mins (sometimes) before I start from the beginning.

My logic at times like that is, I am watching this to relax and enjoy myself so why do I need to be anxious in suspense waiting for something I have control over.

One of the main reasons why I almost never used to follow airing dramas (but I am better at it now, thanks to everyone here)

Oh my....

WHAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

We're ALIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

I skip through each episode of a drama before I watch it, if it's an airing drama to ensure it ends well.
I didn't watch episodes 7&8 of Clean with passion till just now because of this.

My reason is simply because I LIKE LOVE!!!!!
If it's not love, WHAT'S THE POINT?!!!!!!!!!

Unnecessary suspense doesn't freak me biko.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
So I've been lacking on the reviews for a bit now, mianhe.

Clean With Passion for Now Episodes 7-10.

Episode 7.

Every time she must blister. Abegi.

Mtchew. Confess for nothing. When you're seeing her liking someone. Mumu psychologist.

Unnecessary comeback.
It was a terrible time for a meeting.
Not to talk of love chat.

I really dislike this doctor.
What sort of condescending method of asking questions is this?
What RIGHT do you have?
You that has been crushing for YEARS!!
On a high schooler.

I don't like love triangles normally, but there's a way they set it up at times that just irritates the crap out of me.
This is one of those. I'm so irritated.

Episode 8.

I'm just very offended.
I can't watch this objectively anymore.
I hate his face.

I'm uncomfortable watching this now.

This guy is such a child. It's irritating but cute. Plus he knows when he's being foolish and you know it's because of how he was brought up.

This grandfather sef, wetin.

Once they took that thing and his selfish shooting of shot away, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode.

Episode 9.

Aaaawwww, cute.
He's trying to pick what to wear.

Oh no you don't, YOU MUST GET A REPLY!!!! COWARD!!!!!!
Thanks for clearing him.

See this cutie pie being happy.
Aaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.
Your father in law likes you!!!!!!

Cutie pie, you finally drove her home.

I'm ready for you to spoil it though.

Aaaaawwwwwww, he ate the fugly chocolate.

Okay this guy is bae.
Like you can see how he's evolving and growing in character, making corrects and adjustments.
He's about to f*cking cry!!!!!!!!!

What's this yeye secretary planning with the yeye grandfather now?

The whole brother scene is annoying me jare, what nonsense begging.

I'm very pleased with this episode.
It has my highest rating yet!!!
I'd give it a 7/10.
It flowed so well, I had to for myself to stop and review.

I'm glad I didn't quit like episode 7 tried to get me.
I hope it only gets better.
More love between the leads, less scenes with rooftop, eeww.

Episode 10.

KEEP YOUR STUUUUUPPPIIIIIDDDDDDDD YOGURT!!!!!!!!!!

Silly mother.
The poor receptionists eyes.
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

Hee kikikikikikikikiki, heeeee kikikikikikiki.
Cuties.
His mom is cute until she OPENS HER MOUTH!!!!!!!!

Her cheeks will soon run away!!!
So many slaps, teeheehee!!!!

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww, this cutie knows the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF WOOING, BUY STUFF!!!!!!!!!
FUN STUFF, CUTE STUFF, NECESSARY STUFF, BUUUUYYYYYYYY STUFFFFFF!!
Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

These two are so adorable.
I'll manage her scatteredness.

Ode behavior. Mtcheeewwwww.

Yeeessssss boy, YASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

See this idiot grandfather wants to put sand in their garri. Comen get out of here!!!!!

I really enjoyed this episode too!!!!
It's a 7/10 AGAIN!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Erm random fact aunties that like spoilers, y'all are weird with a capital W. Suspense is one of the sweetest things in the world, the worry and anxiety that comes with it, the wonderings, the heart palpitations arghh y'all are missing.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Oh ENCOUNTER more like ENCHANTED (like I said before and I will say again and again)

This drama should win an award for the cheesiest, cringiest, sweetest and loveliest couple of 2018

It makes me cringe like crazy but I love it, their relationship is just basking in sunlight, the way he smiles when he looks at her oh wooowwwwww, I can’t get pasted the fact that she is married to his friend in real life so it weirds me out but it is still lovely to see. They have had an amazing connection from day 1 and I think it is because they are actually friends.

With all the praises I have for their acting and all, I still skip all the cringe worthy moments, the drama carry’s a whole year supply of sugar in one episode and that is an additional recipe for diabetes, the sweetness is just too much.

I have 2 favorite scenes from the last two episodes but I can’t share because I don’t know how far everyone has gone.

I would really love to see behind the scenes, it should be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Erm random fact aunties that like spoilers, y'all are weird with a capital W. Suspense is one of the sweetest things in the world, the worry and anxiety that comes with it, the wonderings, the heart palpitations arghh y'all are missing.

Tell them ohhhh. I don't like spoilers at all!!!! Except for things that i know will wreck me...i can't come and die on top of film. That's why i didn't watch the final season of the originals, i had to check.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2018
sarang60:
Oh ENCOUNTER more like ENCHANTED (like I said before and I will say again and again)

This drama should win an award for the cheesiest, cringiest, sweetest and loveliest couple of 2018

It makes me cringe like crazy but I love it, their relationship is just basking in sunlight, the way he smiles when he looks at her oh wooowwwwww, I can’t get pasted the fact that she is married to his friend in real life so it weirds me out but it is still lovely to see. They have had an amazing connection from day 1 and I think it is because they are actually friends.

With all the praises I have for their acting and all, I still skip all the cringe worthy moments, the drama carry’s a whole year supply of sugar in one episode and that is an additional recipe for diabetes, the sweetness is just too much.

I have 2 favorite scenes from the last two episodes but I can’t share because I don’t know how far everyone has gone.

I would really love to see behind the scenes, it should be interesting.

This is another really good one, I'm thoroughly enjoying it!!! Switching from this to memories of the Alhambra is a nice experience

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Ahhh noooo, I can’t fit oooo...hahahaha.... I am perfectly fine with getting angry at a character in a state of being aware of his or her end. (The peace is beautiful)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Our CEO in clean with passion is such a bear, his height and built are just the perfect ratio and I catch myself staring sometimes and with those great proportions, he has a very adorable face,(just like Koreans say “ he looks really kind naturally).

This perfect balance doesn’t just describe our lead but also the drama as well, it is a great mix between drama and comedy.

I am really enjoying it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:37am On Dec 27, 2018
sarang60:

Ahhh noooo, I can’t fit oooo...hahahaha.... I am perfectly fine with getting angry at a character in a state of being aware of his or her end. (The peace is beautiful)

LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Finally I can say good riddance to the train wreck of a rubbish drama, mama fairy and the woodcutter, I swear the writer needs cane. They tried to make the ending make sense but the events that led to that ending do not make sense. At a point I was just rolling my eyes till they almost fell out of their sockets. I've been praying for mcw to do a romcom and this is what I get, daebak I must have betrayed a nation in my former life. Why do all these Koreans like forming going to Africa to volunteer sef, there are poor countries in Asia too, they should go there. Anyway I'm glad it's over. I've already deleted it. By the way congrats to team Kim geum ewww

I was already preparing my tears for the end of episode 10 of clean with passion for now but oga just held her and I was like yassssss seduce the hell out of her lol, that grandpa is super annoying sha, so she is good enough to cure your son, but she's not worthy to date him, thunder fire you, immediately they showed that cctv footage, I knew he and the secretary were behind that nonsense. But uri leads are so cute, I felt like the camera should just remain on their faces forever. If this was a Nigerian series she would be pregnant in a months time. His mom lol, I was like who wakes up to take a selfie but I saw her caption and I was all awwnnnnn. Eeyah that actor fairy, I hope he makes it big so he can disgrace that idiot actor and I wonder what emergency excon has. Rooftop prince is so cool tho, I like how he didn't bug her when she rejected him, let him just be doing his one sided love alone, he's one of the nicest 2nd male leads ever.

So my strange hero, one I'm sorry that's it? All's forgiven? Love begins? Noooo I want revenge, wicked, evil revenge lol who am I kidding I love it, they're so cute. I guess jo se ho will make their lives a living hell. This drama is weird but in a good way. I'm still amazed at how they're mixing seriousness and stupidity and it's actually fun to watch. But aunty all you heard was don't you feel sorry for her and you concluded mtchewww you don't deserve my yoo seung ho, that boy is a goat, I love his smile, I love his facial expressions, I love jo boah's madness, Kwak dong yeon is a psycho in who I am well pleased, I really hate his hair tho, too much hair products lol, to make him look serious and evil. I also like the fact that the female lead and his sister bear the same name in the drama.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2018
Aigoo wasn't it like yesterday that kwanghee left the military, his manager has had to apologize and leave their agency, apparently people found out he used to be a Bully in high school. On one hand I'm like, come on people, it happened in high school, he's probably a much better person now, forgive and forget and then on the other hand I'm like well karma's a bi!tch, you can't expect to be a terrible human being and get away with it. Anyway I wish him well and hope he's learnt his lesson, thank God he's a manager, if he were a celeb, it would have been more disastrous for him, I think.

P.S : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in 2pm OK taecyeon oppa, I miss you

*currently watching*: Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, duel
Song of the day : mango - hyomin (aigoo, so this child is one of my favorites, in my opinion she's the most extra female idol I know and I really hated the way their agency treated them, I was happy she left and I was excited for this song, boy was I disappointed, so it started with like xylophones or something and I was like Yasssssssss, then it was like trap and I was really getting into it but men, it was boring, the worst part is that the chorus was really annoying, mangoo-oo really? I think hyomin needs to meet whoever makes sunmi's songs cos no matter how bland the verses are, the choruses are usually catchy)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : holiday (it's the season so..)
Artists : cross gene vs cnblue vs t-ara vs sistar
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : cross gene's song is a ballad, regular boy group stuff, I love the toorooroo part (lol what am I typing)

Cnblue's song is great, it's fast paced rock, unfortunately again it's in engrish (I really don't know what I did to these guys). Anyway the beat and style is great when you're not trying to figure out what yonghwa is singing.

T-ara's song is a good one. No complaints, it's not a hit but it's not terrible too, it's just ok

Sistar's song is a fun song, the chorus has all the makings of a summer anthem but the verses kept drawing it back kinda, I wish the song had the same energy throughout. I'm not sure all that rapping in the intro was needed tho.

If I had to score cross gene would get a 2.5/5, cnblue a 4/5, t-ara 3/5 and sistar 2.3/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
All the revenge that my strange hero is not giving, the last empress is delivering it.

The drama is a really annoying....one where you want to punch almost all the characters in their right eye but I really like it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by StyleAfos(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Finally I can say good riddance to the train wreck of a rubbish drama, mama fairy and the woodcutter, I swear the writer needs cane. They tried to make the ending make sense but the events that led to that ending do not make sense. At a point I was just rolling my eyes till they almost fell out of their sockets. I've been praying for mcw to do a romcom and this is what I get, daebak I must have betrayed a nation in my former life. Why do all these Koreans like forming going to Africa to volunteer sef, there are poor countries in Asia too, they should go there. Anyway I'm glad it's over. I've already deleted it. By the way congrats to team Kim geum ewww

I was already preparing my tears for the end of episode 10 of clean with passion for now but oga just held her and I was like yassssss seduce the hell out of her lol, that grandpa is super annoying sha, so she is good enough to cure your son, but she's not worthy to date him, thunder fire you, immediately they showed that cctv footage, I knew he and the secretary were behind that nonsense. But uri leads are so cute, I felt like the camera should just remain on their faces forever. If this was a Nigerian series she would be pregnant in a months time. His mom lol, I was like who wakes up to take a selfie but I saw her caption and I was all awwnnnnn. Eeyah that actor fairy, I hope he makes it big so he can disgrace that idiot actor and I wonder what emergency excon has. Rooftop prince is so cool tho, I like how he didn't bug her when she rejected him, let him just be doing his one sided love alone, he's one of the nicest 2nd male leads ever.

So my strange hero, one I'm sorry that's it? All's forgiven? Love begins? Noooo I want revenge, wicked, evil revenge lol who am I kidding I love it, they're so cute. I guess jo se ho will make their lives a living hell. This drama is weird but in a good way. I'm still amazed at how they're mixing seriousness and stupidity and it's actually fun to watch. But aunty all you heard was don't you feel sorry for her and you concluded mtchewww you don't deserve my yoo seung ho, that boy is a goat, I love his smile, I love his facial expressions, I love jo boah's madness, Kwak dong yeon is a psycho in who I am well pleased, I really hate his hair tho, too much hair products lol, to make him look serious and evil. I also like the fact that the female lead and his sister bear the same name in the drama.
So you finished the the mama fairy and the woodcutter you try sha.
As for "clean with passion" they really got us there I thought after the grandfather threatened Gil O Sol and she rejected him the episode will just end but YKS has other ideas that was so manly I didn't see that coming I swear they really got us there.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
lordprogress:

As for "clean with passion" they really got us there I thought after the grandfather threatened Gil O Sol and she rejected him the episode will just end but YKS has other ideas that was so manly I didn't see that coming I swear they really got us there.

LOL I never dump a drama, once I start downloading, I stick with it no matter how horrible it is. And yes clean with passion got me good.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Random post : I miss choa. I always felt like she was very well suited for the idol life. I hope she is healthy and happy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Season greetings to you all. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Telvin7(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello ladies ......
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
lordprogress:

Oh yess I agree, that end was perfect and in my mind was was like she is already head over hills for you so say what he said is just implying that he wants her dead and the cause will be love hahahahhahahah.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
I have almost never held my breath watching a drama before, my gracious goodness The Last Empress is making me gasp for air, sometimes I read the comments to see some spoilers at least oh my oh my......What is going on, who is Jang Na Ra (her fire in this drama is amazing) I knew she was going to be strong but I didn’t know it was going to be a volcano.

Awesomeness but they had to kill off one of my favorite characters aaahhhh.

It seems like I am the only one watching this.

Kim Jong In Nampyeon I need water please, kindly make sure there is ice...tell Baekhyun Nampyeon that fortnight can wait.(Don’t ask because even I don’t know) hahahhahahah.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
sarang60:

Oh yess I agree, that end was perfect and in my mind was was like she is already head over hills for you so say what he said is just implying that he wants her dead and the cause will be love hahahahhahahah.

Seriously death is next, she's already dead in love, remain to die dead. Tsk just look at what drama is making me type.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Random post : #hairporn shinee edition.

1. Minho 1 of 1 era, it's like Gandalf if he was a kpop star, I love it.

2. Key I don't even know what era this is, but I love the punk rock look, not everyone can pull it off.

3. Onew I can't remember this era too, but pink hair is always attractive to me, I immediately think of cotton candy and I imagine eating the hair (ignore the eating part OK, I'm a perfectly normal human being). I love the shirt too. Star wars fan.

4. Jonghyun she is era, pink hair = love.

There are many more but *singing in Maria voice* these are just a few of my favorite

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Awwwwwwww they increased Dae Jang geum is watching by 1 episode, I'm glad. I love the drama, but seriously han San hae is canceled, he refused to confess, now that another person has, he's being a mean big baby. The brother is Sweeter anyway, lol poor guy, I actually feel bad for him. Those 2 idiots at the office are the highlight of this drama, I wonder what that aunty will dress like next week. Yuri and han San hae are in a food cult and I want to join lol. Dear MinHyuk, please don't be kissing people like that, you're not even the main character, oversabi boy just be breaking my poor heart.

*currently watching*: Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, Duel
Song of the day : milky way - vixx

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Birthdays:

1. My no 1 bias in brown eyed girls, I know she's married and everything but I'd really love a b.e.g Comeback.

2. Lee Kang min oppa currently playing our tsundere student in my strange hero.

3. Choi Woong oppa Aka do jin sunbae in clean with passion for now, he plays a scummy character but he's a really pretty scum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.