Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1984619 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I actually froze when I got to the picture list, I didn't even see the ending part

Bcuz you are a manizer. All you know is fighting for bf and husband. You better send me what I asked for or else...... I will come for Min Hyuk come 2019

Am outta here

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2018
toykathy:

Calm down nah. I will just peep don't worry cuz I can't imagine sharing my Suho too

Hahahhahahahahaha, I am calm oooo if not the entire bow and arrow would have been off Sehun‘s hands.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
SEE, GO AND WATCH 'EXO ARCADE' ON VLIVE!!!!!!!!

You don't need to KNOW THEM, You don't need to STAN them.

This is unadulterated entertainment AT IT'S BEST!!!!!!!!!!

I actually CRIED from laughing so hard!!!!

I didn’t even know what to do with myself ooo, i thought I knew what to expect but I was both wrong and not ready.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2018
toykathy:

Bcuz you are a manizer. All you know is fighting for bf and husband. You better send me what I asked for or else...... I will come for Min Hyuk come 2019

Am outta here

LOL sweetie, you will just see me in front of your house with koboko. Happy new year in advance dear. Love and light and all that good stuff. *runs to dip koboko in kerosene and hot oil just in case*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL sweetie, you will just see me in front of your house with koboko. Happy new year in advance dear. Love and light and all that good stuff. *runs to dip koboko in kerosene and hot oil just in case*

Aunty shooooooo.
EXO said we're doing LOVESHOTS NA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Aunty shooooooo. EXO said we're doing LOVESHOTS NA!!!
Yes o, na just in case sha, I'm just being careful in love lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Random post : I would really really love iu to be more exploring with her music, her early albums were everything, she had cutesy pop, strong ballads, jazz, Broadway style, indie kpop, normal pop, rnb, trotty like songs, her remake albums are gorgeous, she tried and killed almost every genre, but these days she's really streamlined herself to fit in with korean standards, while I love it and her songs are always at the top of the charts (honestly I think iu can sing nursery ryhmes and Koreans will eat that shi!t up). I wish she would explore more, she has all the talent to succeed. I have enjoyed her recent songs but I've not been excited by them although her song writing skills are still top notch, her lyrics are always interesting and the symbolisms in her mv's are always great. Here's hoping she'll excite me in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol all this EXO fans would not kill me with laugh.
HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
How is MBC awards going? @kangminhyuksho and sarang 60 abeg update us by posting pics wink

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Red carpet pictures from MBC Drama Awards

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Still on the red carpet

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Congratulations to So Ji Sub oppa, Jo Bo Ah and all the winners.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks, some of the faces looks unfamiliar. what did so ji sub win?
what about I'm not a robot casts?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
who won the daesang?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
toykathy:

I may be biased BUT SO JI SUB and the cast of Terrius look THE MOST EXPENSIVE.
Like, that short dress!!!!!!!!!, I stan.
My legs would look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Chanyeol IS NOT READY!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
lordprogress:
Lol all this EXO fans would not kill me with laugh.
HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance.

We're here for your entertainment!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
OVikkytan49:
How is MBC awards going? @kangminhyuksho and sarang 60 abeg update us by posting pics wink

@toykathy is already helping us out *sigh* seems like yesterday I was watching last year's award just because of MinHyuk

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Koreans and their drab red carpet fashion, as usual it was a black and white affair, the few that managed to wear color wore unflattering gowns aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Koreans and their drab red carpet fashion, as usual it was a black and white affair, the few that managed to wear color wore unflattering gowns aigoo. I feel like SBS people might do better, I'm not putting my hopes high sha, they're all hopeless. Chinese drama/movie awards red carpets are the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
I can't even remember the drama that aired on MBC talkless of the people winning the award I think I am doomed let go and watch jhoor nothing to right now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
toykathy:
All of these cast kind of looked different come to think of it I only recognized Ji-sub and the terius family but after I checked again on sompi I think I can recognized some sha.
Even the cast in bad papa and come hug me, my husband oh jak do, I can't even remember.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:42am On Dec 31, 2018
OVikkytan49:
who won the daesang?

Terius oppa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:43am On Dec 31, 2018
OVikkytan49:

I included the names so that they can be identifiable hahahahaha.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:45am On Dec 31, 2018
OVikkytan49:

More

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:46am On Dec 31, 2018
OVikkytan49:

Some more

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:48am On Dec 31, 2018
OVikkytan49:

Well last but not least. The only sad thing was that my Nam Da Reum didn’t win anything but it is alright.

Congratulations to all the winners

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:49am On Dec 31, 2018
If this is genuinely true then about time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Ok now to a sob story.......

I was there when it all began, I am here as it comes to an end and I will be there for your achievements in the future. You were strong as a group but I hope you are stronger in your next endeavor.

Wannaone Saranghae, i will really miss these dorks together.

It is the last day, THANK YOU WANNAONE.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:59am On Dec 31, 2018
OK on a lighter note, this is one very fine oppa and I know we all agree.

Happy New Year’s Eve everyone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:32am On Dec 31, 2018
sarang60:

Well last but not least. The only sad thing was that my Nam Da Reum didn’t win anything but it is alright.

Congratulations to all the winners

Actor of the year went to the right person. My goodness. I felt his role deep in my bones!!! Congrats to all the winners!!! I'm glad come and hug me, tempted, terius were recognized!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:37am On Dec 31, 2018
sarang60:
If this is genuinely true then about time.

This is weird to me, maybe cos of the age difference but whatever, I wish them happiness.

Nah I've thought about it, it's not the age difference, it just gives me weird vibes I don't know why.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Just when I was about to complain about how fates and furies people are only making mouth and threats no action, they decided to give me some action. Aigoo gu he ra will not put herself in trouble sha. That elder brother sef, his own is just to shout tae in joon, next thing you know, they've thrown him to the floor Tsk Tsk. So yi hyun is such a bada** tho, when she walked up to those ladies gossiping about her I was like ghen ghen. I would love her character except she's a filthy mum, her evil is quite delicious.

As usual English sub of top star yoo baek will probably be released in the year 2030 mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.