Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2001128 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2018
OK kwon Kwang jin has left nflying and I don't even know what to say or how to feel about this, he's been a trainee for almost 10 years, he originally debuted as cnblue's bassist, but I don't know what happened, he was replaced almost immediately, the official reason was that he had a different musical view or whatever, he stuck with fnc till nflying debuted and now he has to leave because a fan or some fans are accusing him of dating fans, sexually harassing them and speaking bad about his band members. Fnc said he didn't harass anyone but he is dating a fan and that is against company policy? You know what I don't even know the head or tail of this story but something isn't right somewhere. I'm now starting to wonder if they weren't planning to kick him out and that's why they added yoo hoe seung. I'm so shocked and confused. I don't know who is wrong or who is right. I think I should just give up on kpop. I wonder how he feels right now, leaving 2 different groups under 1 agency after all these years. The only good thing is his departure, doesn't affect nflying musically in any way. Honestly every time an fnc artist gets into a scandal, I get scared, I love them all and sometimes I can't help but think, hey what if they are all the same and some are just lucky to not have been exposed yet. I need to pray for them abeg, no bad news come 2019.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2018
My days of watching kdrama were gone. I want to be reborned with some nice airing dramas.
Chingus, recommend some for me. KBS is not helping at all
my keyboard is suffering from...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mickey02:
My days of watching kdrama were gone. I want to be reborned with some nice airing dramas.
Chingus, recommend some for me. KBS is not helping at all
my keyboard is suffering from...

You can try Dae Jang geum is watching or clean with passion for now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

You can try Dae Jang geum is watching or clean with passion for now
Okay. Any reviews, available...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pls, DEAR nairalanders in d house LESS KPOP, MORE KDRAMA and my christmas wish will be fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
sarang60:
I have almost never held my breath watching a drama before, my gracious goodness The Last Empress is making me gasp for air, sometimes I read the comments to see some spoilers at least oh my oh my......What is going on, who is Jang Na Ra (her fire in this drama is amazing) I knew she was going to be strong but I didn’t know it was going to be a volcano.

Awesomeness but they had to kill off one of my favorite characters aaahhhh.

It seems like I am the only one watching this.

Kim Jong In Nampyeon I need water please, kindly make sure there is ice...tell Baekhyun Nampyeon that fortnight can wait.(Don’t ask because even I don’t know) hahahhahahah.

I have seen Jang na ra in 4 different dramas and this is the first time I really like her. She's is fierce! I like the fact that you can't mess with her and get away with it.

The drama is breathe taking.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Awwwwwwww they increased Dae Jang geum is watching by 1 episode, I'm glad. I love the drama, but seriously han San hae is canceled, he refused to confess, now that another person has, he's being a mean big baby. The brother is Sweeter anyway, lol poor guy, I actually feel bad for him. Those 2 idiots at the office are the highlight of this drama, I wonder what that aunty will dress like next week. Yuri and han San hae are in a food cult and I want to join lol. Dear MinHyuk, please don't be kissing people like that, you're not even the main character, oversabi boy just be breaking my poor heart.

*currently watching*: Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, Duel
Song of the day : milky way - vixx

Your review made me watch this drama and am I glad I did. Han San Hae should be with the girl jhur, they are more suitable for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mickey02:
Pls, DEAR nairalanders in d house
LESS KPOP, MORE KDRAMA
and my christmas wish will be fulfilled

Hahahahaha I feel like it is 50/50 for now and I also feel like the thread will not be as lively without as much kpop (Just my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
OK kwon Kwang jin has left nflying and I don't even know what to say or how to feel about this, he's been a trainee for almost 10 years, he originally debuted as cnblue's bassist, but I don't know what happened, he was replaced almost immediately, the official reason was that he had a different musical view or whatever, he stuck with fnc till nflying debuted and now he has to leave because a fan or some fans are accusing him of dating fans, sexually harassing them and speaking bad about his band members. Fnc said he didn't harass anyone but he is dating a fan and that is against company policy? You know what I don't even know the head or tail of this story but something isn't right somewhere. I'm now starting to wonder if they weren't planning to kick him out and that's why they added yoo hoe seung. I'm so shocked and confused. I don't know who is wrong or who is right. I think I should just give up on kpop. I wonder how he feels right now, leaving 2 different groups under 1 agency after all these years. The only good thing is his departure, doesn't affect nflying musically in any way. Honestly every time an fnc artist gets into a scandal, I get scared, I love them all and sometimes I can't help but think, hey what if they are all the same and some are just lucky to not have been exposed yet. I need to pray for them abeg, no bad news come 2019.

I have no words

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mickey02:

Okay.
Any reviews, available...

I don't think dramabeans is reviewing any of them. You can try encounter or memories in Alhambra, I think they are being recapped there
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mickey02:
Pls, DEAR nairalanders in d house
LESS KPOP, MORE KDRAMA
and my christmas wish will be fulfilled

LMAO sorry ehn, Santa lost your Christmas wish list, only 5 people are very active on this thread now and if we didn't discuss kpop, the thread would go dormant.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
toykathy:

and this is the first time I really like her.
How dare you, anyway better late than never lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
toykathy:

Your review made me watch this drama and am I glad I did. Han San Hae should be with the girl jhur, they are more suitable for each other.

I know lol, I was just angry with how he was ignoring and hurting her. Of course they will end up together.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO sorry ehn, Santa lost your Christmas wish list, only 5 people are very active on this thread now and if we didn't discuss kpop, the thread would go dormant.

I'm whispering sweet nothings in your ear baby!!!!!
Santa baby!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
sarang60:

I have no words
Sis! I went numb when I read the whole wahala

1 Like

sarang60:

I have no words

1 Like

sarang60:

I have no words

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm whispering sweet nothings in your ear baby!!!!! Santa baby!!!!
LMAO, you will not kill me with laugh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Aigoo my reply was posted 3 times, even my phone is perplexed, I guess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
On the topic of KPOP grin grin grin grin grin grin
These year end shows are everything!!!!!

Take a look at my babies!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Still on the topic of KPOP, I just want to say that EXO didn't come to play with anybody at allll. Their vocals get me every single time!!! Suho's musical did wonders for him!!! His live vocals are always on point like!!!! Even when people are out of breath and understandably shaky he comes in like a wrecking baaaallllll!!!!! Looool. Okay, bye.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahaha I feel like it is 50/50 for now and I also feel like the thread will not be as lively without as much kpop (Just my opinion)

Pray that I will come to develope love for KPOP like everyone else here
SANTA
Grant my christmas. Will ya?
O
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

ARASO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mickey02:
ARASO
Saranghaeyo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mickey02:

Pray that I will come to develope love for KPOP like everyone else here
SANTA
Grant my christmas. Will ya?
O

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=PrincipesaPCY post=74251474][/quote]
KASAMIDA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=PrincipesaPCY post=74251474][/quote]
KASAMIDA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2018
I finally finished mama fairy and boy, it was just a mess all through but I am glad they at least had the decency to explain everything.

I will say again, it was a complete mess...a mess I couldn’t drop hahahahaha. She ended up with the person I wanted but it still wasn’t satisfying enough, it was weird and awkward for some reason.

This is hands down one of the most pointless drama of 2018. After all said and done, I guess if looked at in a kind of light, there was some kind of lesson to learn in the very end but it was still very pointless.

The highlight for me in the last few episodes was that worm/dragon hahahahhahahahah, the voice and all was just hilarious to me, it was funnier that the three musketeers. Everytime it said father or bowed hahahahhahahahah.

I know he didn’t feature in many episodes but he did well and I hope to see him in more dramas.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2018
I'm happy I waited 2 weeks to watch MOTA!!!!!!
It wasn't much of a choice really, but I'M GLAD.

Episode 5.

The friend did not try sha.
See drama.
So many questions.
I seriously wonder how this will end because everything is just causing wahala.

Okay, they DIDN'T have to show the fall with all the smacking.
That looks so PAINFUL, OPPAAAAA!!!!!!

The way Professor Cha is looking at Mr deady eh, half 'ooohhhh my son', half 'SCUM!!!!!!'. Teeheehee

As much as the graphics of this game are sweeeeeet, EBEG!!!!!!! I NO WANT AGAIN!!!!! See gobe.

I LIKE the sister. Her explanation was lit. Like she morbidly enjoyed the accident. Teeheehee

Okay, I STAN the sister.
@raphaelladd TAKE NOTE!!!!!!!

See, they should leave my baby ALONE.
Which kine 'leg will never get better?'

Heh hey!!!!!! See wahala!!!!!!!
This drama is just something else abeg.
Drama of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!
They're not letting us recover.

HOW DID Y'ALL WATCH THIS WITHOUT SCREAMING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode is a 200000/10!!!!!!!!
I won't even say more than that.
Like EWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Episode 6.

YOU BETTER RUN HIM THE HECK OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

See supermarket, heeheehee.

Whenever the music changes I freak out. My poor baby!!!!!!

Side note, HYUN BIN IS MIGHTY FINE!!!!!!

Where is she running to?
He'll be back!!!!!

This man is sha SUFFERING!!!!!!!!
I can't imagine what's going on in his head.

That bird singing should SHOOSH!!!!
Love is you, love is you, I'VE HEARD!!!!!!

I really enjoyed this episode.
It wasn't as intense as 5 THANK GOD!!!!
I really couldn't have handled back to back episodes.

I love this drama so much, I DON'T WANT TO REVIEW IT!!!!!!!
I want to just bask in it and follow the story. AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I haven't been disappointed by ANYTHING YET!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2018
sarang60:
I finally finished mama fairy and boy, it was just a mess although but I am glad they at least had the decency to explain everything.

I will say again, it was a complete mess...a mess I couldn’t drop hahahahaha. She ended up with the person I wanted but it still wasn’t satisfying enough, it was weird and awkward for some reason.

This is hands down one of the most pointless drama of 2018. After all said and done, I guess if looked at in a kind of light, there was some kind of lesson to learn in the very end but it was still very pointless.

The highlight for me in the last few episodes was that worm/dragon hahahahhahahahah, the voice and all was just hilarious to me, it was funnier that the three musketeers. Everytime it said father or bowed hahahahhahahahah.

I know he didn’t feature in many episodes but he did well and I hope to see him in more dramas.

Second position for most irritating drama I could not finish.
My Shy Boss is ahead by just a few points.
Waste of a good storyline.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Second position for most irritating drama I could not finish.
My Shy Boss is ahead by just a few points.
Waste of a good storyline.

Hahahhahahahhaha complete disaster. I repeat it was and is still a mess. It is weird that I kind of finished it and I guess it was because I didn’t give it that much attention and curiosity as well was a factor.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:53am On Dec 29, 2018
I usually get very invested in competition shows (as we already know) and I just lost one of my treasures on treasure box, a very talented vocalist but I am not too sad about it, I hope he gets better and comes back stronger.

Some people have a similar list to mine with maybe one or two off which is good, that shows we are thinking alike

I kind of already have a complete set list which is very very dangerous at this point because anyone of them could be eliminated at this point but I am hoping that their talents gets recognized. The list hasn’t changed much from the last time I posted about it so here we go

Bang Yedam: Main Vocalist/ dancer/ sub rapper/ Leader (he does it all)
Junkyu- lead vocalist/ Visual
Park Jeongwoo- Main vocalist/ Maknae
Haruto- Lead Rapper/visual
Mashiho- Center/ lead vocalist/ lead dancer
Kim Yeongue- Visual/ lead vocalist

So the producers don’t know how many people they want to debut yet honestly it is 7 today, 6 tomorrow and 5 next tomorrow they are confuse. If it is six my top list is perfect but if it is 7 then it will be between
Kang Seok Hwa, Keita and Jung hwan......anyway let’s see.

I feel so attached to the boys on my list already, this is just the worst.

Kindly permit me to share some (a lot) pictures of my beautiful and talented treasures, I will share my top 6 first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.