Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965602 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Happy birthday to my girl z.hera, she's a talented singer and actress and I really wish she was more popular. Here's hoping 2019 is a good one for you dear.

Hahahahhahahah, I didn’t know you liked Baekhyun’s wife.

Happy birthday girl.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
lordprogress:

I just want to ask this black American guy in my strange hero I think his Korea(hangul) is quite good to be honest and I was just wondering he also acted in "goodbye to goodbye" he seem quite close to Jo bo ha is this a coincidence lol.

LOL I asked the same question lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
lordprogress:
@kang have you watched the top star yoo baek episode 7 madol oppa will not kill us with laugh. shocked

LOL I watched it with his fine gown, poor boy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
lordprogress:

I just want to ask this black American guy in my strange hero I think his Korea(hangul) is quite good to be honest and I was just wondering he also acted in "goodbye to goodbye" he seem quite close to Jo bo ha is this a coincidence lol.

He has currently featured in almost 3 airing dramas or more. He is everywhere, I made a post about it when I saw him in less than evil.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahah, I didn’t know you liked Baekhyun’s wife.

Happy birthday girl.

LOL I love her, she was his love line in moon lovers right, I didn't watch it but I think I read an article about it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ok NCT WAYV, Oh hot holy molly mother of all.

Ten is in Ten, it is all a Ten....they pick and train these boys for the sole purpose of torture. JUST DONE.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I love her, she was his love line in moon lovers right, I didn't watch it but I think I read an article about it.

Yes she was and Yes almost everyone loves her even to the point where exols ship her with Baekhyun. Don’t know too much about her but she is pretty cool so if Baekhyun is also interested I don’t mind.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congratulations my young prince, it is a pleasure watching you grow into a wonderful young man and I am glad that your talent and hardwork is recognized.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
sarang60:

Yes she was and Yes almost everyone loves her even to the point where exols ship her with Baekhyun. Don’t know too much about her but she is pretty cool so if Baekhyun is also interested I don’t mind.

LOL I didn't even know she was being shipped, lemme join in the shipping baekhyun and suzy are canceled (please nobody should crucify me, I'm only joking)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Random post : #favoriteyoutubevideos

LOL so one day I'm discussing about childish Gambino and falz with a friend and she drew my attention to this video. I have no words, I didn't know if I should laugh or be angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOJQBZ1Nv4I
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : #favoriteyoutubevideos

LOL so one day I'm discussing about childish Gambino and falz with a friend and she drew my attention to this video. I have no words, I didn't know if I should laugh or be angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOJQBZ1Nv4I

Hahahhahahahhaha it is BIG MARVEL... he can be so funny, his videos with Eddie are so funny, his English is everything hahahahha.......His videos in general are crazy but excellent....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhaha it is BIG MARVEL... he can be so funny, his videos with Eddie are so funny, his English is everything hahahahha.......His videos in general are crazy but excellent....

Aigoo I didn't know if I was supposed to kill him or love him lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:12am On Jan 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo I didn't know if I was supposed to kill him or love him lol

EXACTLY, he is a clown.

It’s Big MarVel HeRe....hahahhahahahahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Oh apparently my strange hero actually aired, English subs were just released late and it was only 1 episode that aired anyway, now sub of Dae Jang geum is what I'm waiting for *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2019
sarang60 pls don't jinx my man nah. we just started dating and I still need more time to enjoy him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Oh apparently my strange hero actually aired, English subs were just released late and it was only 1 episode that aired anyway, now sub of Dae Jang geum is what I'm waiting for *sigh*

Dae Jang Geum is 16 episodes now, it's a good thing so they don't rush the end. But this once a week thing is a headache

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Dae Jang Geum is 16 episodes now, it's a good thing so they don't rush the end. But this once a week thing is a headache

Aigoo they extended it to 16 episodes, Wikipedia told me it was supposed to be 12, kai I'm getting tired o what else do they want to show, anyway I guess people are loving it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo they extended it to 16 episodes, Wikipedia told me it was supposed to be 12, kai I'm getting tired o what else do they want to show, anyway I guess people are loving it

Lol, I'm personally enjoying it. After being tensioned by encounter and memories of the Alhambra it makes me laugh and forget my drama sorrows.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Lol, I'm personally enjoying it. After being tensioned by encounter and memories of the Alhambra it makes me laugh and forget my drama sorrows.

I enjoy it too, I'm just worried the extension might make them start adding unnecessary things

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
toykathy:
sarang60 pls don't jinx my man nah. we just started dating and I still need more time to enjoy him.

Mianhaeyo unnie but you don’t have to worry, even if he finds someone over there, your place in his heart will not change and we both know that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Encounter gives you tension, I can’t relate. As for MOA no comment.....hahahhahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Why is my cheonsa’s name in this post of yours, there is no correlation. How does he contribute to your tiredness.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
sarang60:

Why is my cheonsa’s name in this post of yours, there is no correlation. How does he contribute to your tiredness.

LOL your cheonsa is an hausa guy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL your cheonsa is an hausa guy

Hahahhahahahha.....that would have been a beautiful English name for kids

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Aigoo my strange hero, one part of my brain is like, she basically destroyed your life, do not forgive her, the other part is going, awwn you guys look so cute, get married and make lots of babies. That kiss scene hehehe, I saw tongue issorai
. That minji noona is such a character I like her tho, she's so cool

Abeg which kain ending did Dae Jang geum is watching end, I hope the 2 brothers won't walk in through the door at the same time. What kind of fortune teller looks like a mad alien. Don't they have HR in their office, that general manager needs to be fired for her outfits and TMI, the other one is totally charmed by her aigoo, I died during his part of seung ah's imagination. I feel so bad for the younger brother, I don't even feel bad for han San hae, he needs to suffer before he gets the girl. BTW I don't care how much in love they're trying to portray the cook, him taking a picture of her and her mom when she wasn't looking, yeah super stalkkery/creep behavior. I can't wait for next week, minhyuk dyed his hair oppaaaaa.

*currently watching*: Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, Duel
Song of the day : dreamer - uhm jung hwa

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahha.....that would have been a beautiful English name for kids

Aigoo how now

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
sarang60:

Encounter gives you tension, I can’t relate. As for MOA no comment.....hahahhahaha.

In encounter it's the evil family issue that tensions me hehehe and wondering how our OTP will survive at the top. As for MOA, ditto loool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I enjoy it too, I'm just worried the extension might make them start adding unnecessary things

True, let's hope they don't

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
@kang
In "my strange hero" I can't still figure oh se ho out is he really in love with Bo ha or he is just being obsessed or what cause he just seems lunatic to me, Kdy even confessed to Bo ha hmmmm he is not going to take no for an answer lol. As for Kang book su his revenge seems like a joke to me he is too emotional I think Kdy would destroy him any day anytime.
I just want to apologized for speaking bad about this drama cause I didn't like the fact that he was going back to school after 9 years but it was actually fun to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Random post : a recap of my week in kpop, first and foremost ryeowook's album is out finally, as usual I haven't listened to it yet, I've been looking forward to it for so long I'm scared I might be disappointed, even though I am not a fan of his tone that guy is my favorite vocalist in suju.

Second I have been checking on cherry bullet's preparation for debut once in a while and I must say if fnc plays their cards right, they might just be rookie of the year, they're pretty, talented, I think everyone is a main dancer in this group (which is very rare in girl groups, there is always that one weak dancer among trainees) but I think I have my eye on linlin she is simply adorbs but manages to be a beast , I don't even know how, I can definitely see someone like mirae getting cast in variety shows, girl is funny, I like how she calls herself mirae the future, plus the girls already have fans some of them have been in cfs with popular actors, dramas, one was in produce 48 or whatever and another is friends with bts jungkook so I don't even think I can call them nugus. They might debut with a cutesy concept (I really hope not) but honestly all they need are solid songs and it doesn't matter what concept they do. Here's hoping fnc gets it right.

Jellyfish is debuting a new boy group and their name is, wait for it, verivery aigoo, I'm pretty sure they have some mumu explanation about the name. I hope they make awesome music like vixx tho

Lastly hyomin is releasing new music on the 20th, I swear if it's anything like mango, she should just not bother.

Ok good night

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
lordprogress:
@kang
In "my strange hero" I can't still figure oh se ho out is he really in love with Bo ha or he is just being obsessed or what cause he just seems lunatic to me, Kdy even confessed to Bo ha hmmmm he is not going to take no for an answer lol. As for Kang book su his revenge seems like a joke to me he is too emotional I think Kdy would destroy him any day anytime.
I just want to apologized for speaking bad about this drama cause I didn't like the fact that he was going back to school after 9 years but it was actually fun to be honest.

LOL please speak your mind jare, we might not always agree but everyone is entitled to their opinions. I think oh se ho just wants everything bok soo has, he wants to be happy as the guy but doesn't know how cos he's a psycho raised by a psycho mom. He's not really in love. True true bok soo is emotional, I'm sure he'll end up forgiving everybody mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Jellyfish is debuting a new boy group and their name is, wait for it, verivery aigoo, I'm pretty sure they have some mumu explanation about the name. I hope they make awesome music like vixx tho

Ok good night

Hahaha verivery, VV for short.... I follow them on vlive and I have been for a while now..they better not disappoint. I am 3 names to 3 faces down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.