Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1984632 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Just when I was about to complain about how fates and furies people are only making mouth and threats no action, they decided to give me some action. Aigoo gu he ra will not put herself in trouble sha. That elder brother sef, his own is just to shout tae in joon, next thing you know, they've thrown him to the floor Tsk Tsk. So yi hyun is such a bada** tho, when she walked up to those ladies gossiping about her I was like ghen ghen. I would love her character except she's a filthy mum, her evil is quite delicious.

As usual English sub of top star yoo baek will probably be released in the year 2030 mtchewww
Top star yoo baek the sub is a mess and it takes too long that you would be wondering when the drama even started, if we manage to get episode 7 then episode 8 would be next three weeks.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
I am so happy the cast of come and hug me was recognized especially the the dad(the serial killer) oh my God he won the actor of the year kudos to the cast they deserved it I even think it was better than Terius self but anyway no hard feelings So Ji-sob is still the man congrat.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2018
lordprogress:

Top star yoo baek the sub is a mess and it takes too long that you would be wondering when the drama even started, if we manage to get episode 7 then episode 8 would be next three weeks.

LOL it's only a mess if you download from kissasian.sh, I think dramafire.info and daebakdrama.com have better subs, I downloaded episode 1-4 there and the subs were great but they started being late so I had to make do with kissasian.sh and their terrible subs , I still understand what they mean sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

This is weird to me, maybe cos of the age difference but whatever, I wish them happiness.

Nah I've thought about it, it's not the age difference, it just gives me weird vibes I don't know why.

Hahahahhahahahah, I don’t care at all. Even if he is dating a stick at this point so far he is dating and this my mindset is not only for him hahahhahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahah, I don’t care at all. Even if he is dating a stick at this point so far he is dating and this my mindset is not only for him hahahhahaha.

Aigoo she say na stick haba

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
sarang60:

Terius oppa
He deserved it, e no easy sha, after 23 yrs of acting. congratulations

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ok I know this is not k-world related but I just saw return of Xander cage (FINALLY) and I lost it when they were showing Kris Wu how to use a weapon and they called it EXO-GLOVES...hahahhahahahahaha and that thing really does pack some power like EXO.

What would have been going on in his head and why does his English sound like EXO’s tempo concept. I will get on that power bike with you any day bad boy Kris.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
So from the intel I am getting, BTS SeokJin and EXO JongIn will appear as mentors in under nineteen....ok I don’t have the full details yet but I am definitely going to be screaming for the 5 mins he will be on screen (I am hoping it will be for the whole episode)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
In a few minutes time, it will be new years day in Korea. I am glad we have made it thus far and I pray we, our families and all of our korean loves will make it for many more years to come. We shall achieve all of our heart desires by God's grace.

The last time I made a new year wish, almost all of them came to pass. So here's my wish for 2019.

Drama comebacks :

1. Byun yo han oppa

2. Park so dam

Lead roles:

1. Kwak dong yeon (even if it's a mini drama)

2. Kim min jae

See God I'm not being greedy, I have just 4 names, please make my wish come true.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Usually at this time, I'm always obsessing on MinHyuks social media pages and fan accounts, looking at how he's spending the holidays but since he's absent *sob*. I'm going to be doing a few appreciation posts for people that made me happy in 2019, imma start from my fnc family. The posts might be long and full of spazzing and history lessons no one is interested in, so please feel free to ignore all of them. Kamsahamnida.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
APPRECIATION POST FOR SF9'S HWIYOUNG/ SF9'S SENSUOUS MINI ALBUM/ SF9'S TAEYANG/ SF9'S CHANI

OK now I'm pretty sure I've said it before that sf9 is my favorite rookie group, I actually feel like I gave birth to them, they are the only group I followed from their pre debut days, and I try my best to love all members equally but in a group of 9, of course, some will stand out more than others, that brings me to hwiyoung, I had never really paid that much attention to him, before their debut he had this cool chic guy look but the funny thing was he seemed very awkward which was kind of ironic, I mean if you look like a big deal you tend to kinda act like a big deal, not hwiyoung, he seemed shy, he wasn't necessarily quiet but he was just awkward, like if someone cracks a joke he'll probably be the last person to catch it or something, anyway they debuted and I was very excited to listen to them and oh my God, dude had 1 line in a 3 minute song, it wasn't even a singing line, it was a talking line, aigoo it was the funniest and saddest shi!t I had seen in a long time, people in the Fandom started calling him one line rap, I called him "yeah you never escape me right" cos that was literally all he said, anyway because I want the best for my loves, I went to God in prayer, I said you that did it for Sehun and for chanwoo, I know you can give my baby more lines, and well the lord answered, with every release he was getting to do a bit more, it wasn't still enough though until they released sensuous this year, OMG hwiyoung got lines, he got verses and he sounded so good, not "I'm trying to be a rapper good" he sounded I'm a god damned rapper good, he even sang the opening verse of a song, I was out of my freaking mind, I actually ran round the house screaming "hwiyoung got lines", my mom screamed at me to stop acting a fool but that's besides the point. I just hope he continues to improve on himself and continues to get more lines and then their title track "now or never" he had just 2 lines but it was like one of the best parts of the song, and his hair OMG everytime he said jilleoso, I died a little.

Ok the mini album is my favorite from sf9 so far, I have enjoyed all of their past works but it has always felt like something any other group can do, but all of the songs in this mini album feels authentic to them, I think they have found their sound and I love it, it's just like how you hear a song and think ah this feels like an EXO or a taemin song without anyone telling you.

Ok taeyang is just a bundle of talent, I noticed he wasn't given many lines in the songs but I don't mind, dude has been dominating all of their other albums. I just hope he gets enough lines in the next album, he sings like a main vocalist, dances like a main dancer, he knows the choreography to almost every kpop song, he's even choreographing some sf9 songs now. Hell I bet if you asked him to rap, he'd rap like a main rapper. If fnc decides to explore this guy's many talents the way sm explored with taemin, I swear the world will not be enough to contain us. Alas fnc management people are goats so they probably will not.

Chani my precious maknae lol, I just have to appreciate the whole Michael Jackson thing he had going in now or never, fnc needs to get him to act more, he's so talented, I can't have him be another sulli who's just wasting her acting talents, I'll stop here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
APPRECIATION POST FOR NFLYING'S YOO HOE SEUNG

So fnc started this project called fnc lab, where they're artists would collaborate and release songs (basically a copy cat of sm station). The first song still love you was a duet between Hong ki and yoo hoe seung. First a little history, yhs is new in the idol business, he trained with fnc for 5 months and went on produce-the-one-that-formed-wannaone, I watched his parts and he was good but I knew he couldn't go far cos dancing was basically zero plus he didn't have enough fans, anyway after he was dropped from the competition, fnc made him join nflying, at first I was like why, he really isn't necessary but after thinking about it I realized almost all of fnc bands has a unique voice that once you hear you know who they are, ft island has Hong ki, cnblue has yonghwa, aoa had choa, their voices were unique but nflying didn't really have that unique, recognizable-to-anyone's voice, but yhs had that uniqueness so I thought, it was a great idea and the boy can saaannngggg!!

Another history, I love high notes, I love high notes that are modulated even more and in kpop you hardly hear modulated high notes, I know there are a lot of singers that can modulate high notes but they save it for musicals, they hardly ever do it in mainstream kpop, the last time I heard a modulated high note in kpop was when iu did good day and that was a 2010 album.

Anyway back to the song, I knew yhs could sing but he was going to be singing with Hong ki who is just a vocal powerhouse and the sunbae so I kinda expected him to do all the vocal acrobatics in the song, I was very pleased that yhs could keep up with him, he didn't get overshadowed and then somewhere after the second verse dude did a high note and modulated and it went onto and on and on and I was shook to my very core, I had goosebumps on my body, I had never heard anything like it in kpop. My goodness yhs is king of high notes, PERIOD.

Special shoutout to Hong ki for letting his hoobae have the shining moment of the track.

P.S : I'm pretty sure I know the girl in the mv, she looks like Lee jung suk's secretary in w, I'm not too sure sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
sarang60:
So from the intel I am getting, BTS SeokJin and EXO JongIn will appear as mentors in under nineteen....ok I don’t have the full details yet but I am definitely going to be screaming for the 5 mins he will be on screen (I am hoping it will be for the whole episode)

Lol, it's J-Hope and Jongin, and i don't know if they're in the same episode grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
I'm going to stop the appreciation now, I'll continue next year but I am grateful for

1. Onew's solo (I owe blue an appreciation post)

2. Key's solo

3. The people who sub all the dramas I watch, weekly idol and idol room

I am a little bit grateful for fnc shipping cnblue to the military, at least they'll come back together and I won't have to miss anyone again.

I am definitely not grateful for sm forgetting fx in the dungeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Happy new year to all my Prince Charmings infact to all
Of Korea.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Lol, it's J-Hope and Jongin, and i don't know if they're in the same episode grin

Thank you plenty, the first thing I thought of when I heard was why is it not Taemin and JongIn or Jimin and JongIn ( in the same episode together hahahahaha)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
*DEEP SIGH* it pains me to do this, I've been avoiding this post since February but we're moving to a new year, old things must pass away and what not, so I'm just gonna rip the band aid off and go and cry somewhere. This is my last random post of the year, so it's gonna be a good bye post. Goodbye to my jackji ship, I shipped these idiots for 4 good years *sob* but it was always a delusional ship. got7's Jackson and Kara's youngji, how did it start, I hardly watch korean reality/variety shows but Lee dong wook was cast in roommate and being head over heels in love with him, I decided to watch it, I went for him but I stayed for my jackji , they were so cute together, funny, they were always fake quarreling and they were (are) really good friends. I always knew they would never date cos it looked like Jackson was more into her while she just wanted to be friends, actually my delulu makes me think they could have dated except for the fact that they were both rookies at the time and dating wasn't allowed. Anyway I loved their interactions. I have a lot of jackji videos (I'm deleting them after this post). I was heavily invested in this delusional ship which is why I was absolutely heartbroken when youngji started dating some guy who is like 13 years older than she is, now I know age is just a number and what not but 4 years of shipping is not beans, I am hurt, so I wish her happiness but the guy looks like her uncle *sticks tongue out* anyway I'm sure there's a long line of girls waiting for Jackson from Hong Kong to Korea, he seems to be into sinb these days sef lol but on a lighter note Jackson always comes off as flirty but I think he's just very friendly and because he's not korean, he doesn't mind touching and going close to girls but the Korean girls who are trained to avoid skinship in public make it seem like he's trying to get with them. All this long story for delusional ship. Here's hoping my ships sail in 2019. Now I'll go delete my jackji collection and I'll never talk about it again. Here are some of my favorite videos. (I'm posting it here as an excuse, anytime I miss them, I'll come watch from here lol smh for me). I need to be cured of shipping tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wNRRrRmdU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4U7kow86s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We8zjP91cxM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPoCsNYCE2M

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
sarang60:

Thank you plenty, the first thing I thought of when I heard was why is it not Taemin and JongIn or Jimin and JongIn ( in the same episode together hahahahaha)

Taemin and Jongin will be too much to handle shocked

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new yearrrrr, may this year be a year of Abundant blessings, success, riches and joy. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2019
OVikkytan49:
Happy new yearrrrr, may this year be a year of Abundant blessings, success, riches and joy. AMEN.
You just beat me to it HAPPY NEW YEAR To all our noonas and hyung in this forum and I wish you the best of 2019 cool

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year fam

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2019
The KBS award would be kicking off soon I can see the actors in the long dramas getting most of the award.
I think somebody from "my only one" or "marry me now" would be winning the grand price award.
Even UEE is slaying with her outfit I hope she gets something this time cause I am 98% sure she would win the top excellence award.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
APPRECIATION POST FOR NFLYING'S YOO HOE SEUNG

So fnc started this project called fnc lab, where they're artists would collaborate and release songs (basically a copy cat of sm station). The first song still love you was a duet between Hong ki and yoo hoe seung. First a little history, yhs is new in the idol business, he trained with fnc for 5 months and went on produce-the-one-that-formed-wannaone, I watched his parts and he was good but I knew he couldn't go far cos dancing was basically zero plus he didn't have enough fans, anyway after he was dropped from the competition, fnc made him join nflying, at first I was like why, he really isn't necessary but after thinking about it I realized almost all of fnc bands has a unique voice that once you hear you know who they are, ft island has Hong ki, cnblue has yonghwa, aoa had choa, their voices were unique but nflying didn't really have that unique, recognizable-to-anyone's voice, but yhs had that uniqueness so I thought, it was a great idea and the boy can saaannngggg!!

Another history, I love high notes, I love high notes that are modulated even more and in kpop you hardly hear modulated high notes, I know there are a lot of singers that can modulate high notes but they save it for musicals, they hardly ever do it in mainstream kpop, the last time I heard a modulated high note in kpop was when iu did good day and that was a 2010 album.

Anyway back to the song, I knew yhs could sing but he was going to be singing with Hong ki who is just a vocal powerhouse and the sunbae so I kinda expected him to do all the vocal acrobatics in the song, I was very pleased that yhs could keep up with him, he didn't get overshadowed and then somewhere after the second verse dude did a high note and modulated and it went onto and on and on and I was shook to my very core, I had goosebumps on my body, I had never heard anything like it in kpop. My goodness yhs is king of high notes, PERIOD.

Special shoutout to Hong ki for letting his hoobae have the shining moment of the track.

P.S : I'm pretty sure I know the girl in the mv, she looks like Lee jung suk's secretary in w, I'm not too sure sha
The boy is a monster.
I watched the video on YouTube, wow that was amazing, how could he do that in one breath? those keys changes in 15 secs are difficult o, like its an overkill if an untrained singer attempts to do that.
same here I've never heard anything like that in mainstream kpop.
The only singers that can do something almost hard or as hard are the solo ones. likes of park hyo shin, Jung dong ha e.t.c

But I wouldn't call him the king of high notes because of those high notes, idol like sandeul is as good or Even better, he may not be able to do it the same way but that wouldn't stop him from using his techniques to sing the high notes, I'm sure lhk vocal range extends just as high or even higher, this one may needs more breath to sing that difficult line tho and also khyunhyun ( dunno the correct spelling of his name) the true king, he can sing high notes like it is nothing, he makes high notes sounds so easy, he is the highest rated male idol in SK according to vocal instructors, although I'm not a fan of his high notes.

solos are my favourite. I don't like how most of them idols perform live so I'm not that familiar with them.

The solos are much better, the best male vocalist is a tie between jong dong ha and park hyo shin. jdh is considered to be slightly better overall and ranked higher, all parts of his voice are developed but he suffers from throatiness and inconsistencies, holding him back from being an excellent vocalist.
phs follows closely, he can supports his high notes higher than jdh, more agile, while jdh can support higher in head voice(no one support as high like him in head voice).phs has some bad habits such as trying to sound like a baritone, improper shoulder posture(which sometimes affects his singing ) etc. To me they are equal jare.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:45am On Jan 01, 2019
May your new year be stress resistant like XIUMIN oppas make up is water resistant

May your new year have depth like LAY oppas dimples

May all the positive things for you in this new year be as consistent as DO oppas personality

May you love life and be happy living in this new year like KAI oppa loves to dance

May you be as self confident as CHANYEOL oppa in this new year

May all your testimonies in this new year surprise people like XIUMIN oppas age

May your new year be as colorful, desirable and admirable as CHEN oppas voice

May this new year bring you joy and happy you happy like BAEKHYUN oppa on every EXO/EXO-L platform/show

May you grow and excel on your own in this new year like SEHUN and LAY

May you be a worthy leader like SUHO oppa in all aspects of your life in this new year

May bad news run away from you like CHEN runs away from SUHO’S dad jokes

May favor follow you like brand deals follow EXO

May nothing try to hold you back in this new year like SM tries to hold EXO

May you be a source of blessing and inspiration to people around you just like EXO is to the world.

And even though things don’t workout as planned in the new year like EXO’s OT12, I wish that you are still as complete, fulfilled and established as OT9.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM and I hope we all have the very best of it.

From The EXO’s.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:03am On Jan 01, 2019
It is only been few hours into the new year and I am already seeing funny tweets

JongIn and Jennie dating ahhhhhhh.....

I need an official statement ASAP....hahahahaha.

I don’t know how to react because I feel like he is not ready and I don’t want a trail of girlfriends for him.....he should not be the male Suzy.

Oh what do I know.

Hahahhahahahha people are already shipping, hahahahaha Kim couple ahhhh. Ok oooo.

I am just glad there are no hates...this is awesome 90% love...hahahhahahah. All the tweets are cute and I hope it stays this way oo

As unbothered as DO, if it is true and he is happy then I am Gucci but how did this even start trending for the love of the new year.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:13am On Jan 01, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA......SM oooooooo come and explain.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Hahahhahahahha, I want to put my phone down but I can’t it feels like I am following the story in real-time.

People are saying protect them and stuff and someone said if it is not true they will all clean their timelines and pretend this never happened hahahhahahahahaha....

People are digging up thing oooo, like how they were both in Paris and Jennie said she had the most romantic dinner. This is really interesting.

Anyway I think my situation report will end here. When there is an official statement, I will come to properly congratulate him or pretend like nothing happened hahahahaha.

Ok it takes one very silly child to start drama on Twitter, you people should not fight ooooo, the year is new.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2019
OVikkytan49:

The boy is a monster.
I watched the video on YouTube, wow that was amazing, how could he do that in one breath? those keys changes in 15 secs are difficult o, like its an overkill if an untrained singer attempts to do that.
same here I've never heard anything like that in mainstream kpop.
The only singers that can do something almost hard or as hard are the solo ones. likes of park hyo shin, Jung dong ha e.t.c

But I wouldn't call him the king of high notes because of those high notes, idol like sandeul is as good or Even better, he may not be able to do it the same way but that wouldn't stop him from using his techniques to sing the high notes, I'm sure lhk vocal range extends just as high or even higher, this one may needs more breath to sing that difficult line tho and also khyunhyun ( dunno the correct spelling of his name) the true king, he can sing high notes like it is nothing, he makes high notes sounds so easy, he is the highest rated male idol in SK according to vocal instructors, although I'm not a fan of his high notes.

solos are my favourite. I don't like how most of them idols perform live so I'm not that familiar with them.

The solos are much better, the best male vocalist is a tie between jong dong ha and park hyo shin. jdh is considered to be slightly better overall and ranked higher, all parts of his voice are developed but he suffers from throatiness and inconsistencies, holding him back from being an excellent vocalist.
phs follows closely, he can supports his high notes higher than jdh, more agile, while jdh can support higher in head voice(no one support as high like him in head voice).phs has some bad habits such as trying to sound like a baritone, improper shoulder posture(which sometimes affects his singing ) etc. To me they are equal jare.

He's a monster, correct. I know they're a lot of idols that can modulate high notes, I wrote it there, even infinite's Nam woo hyun is an absolute beast at it, but I call him the king cos he's the only one I've heard do it in normal kpop apart from iu, whenever kyuhyun, sandeul and the rest do it in a normal song they can come and be collecting titles, for now yoo hoe seung is KING! As for park hyo shin them, those ones are gods, I can never insult them by grouping them with idols, no way. They deserve another planet.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:46am On Jan 01, 2019
sarang60:
May your new year be stress resistant like XIUMIN oppas make up is water resistant

May your new year have depth like LAY oppas dimples

May all the positive things for you in this new year be as consistent as DO oppas personality

May you love life and be happy living in this new year like KAI oppa loves to dance

May you be as self confident as CHANYEOL oppa in this new year

May all your testimonies in this new year surprise people like XIUMIN oppas age

May your new year be as colorful, desirable and admirable as CHEN oppas voice

May this new year bring you joy and happy you happy like BAEKHYUN oppa on every EXO/EXO-L platform/show

May you grow and excel on your own in this new year like SEHUN and LAY

May you be a worthy leader like SUHO oppa in all aspects of your life in this new year

May bad news run away from you like CHEN runs away from SUHO’S dad jokes

May favor follow you like brand deals follow EXO

May nothing try to hold you back in this new year like SM tries to hold EXO

May you be a source of blessing and inspiration to people around you just like EXO is to the world.

And even though things don’t workout as planned in the new year like EXO’s OT12, I wish that you are still as complete, fulfilled and established as OT9.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM and I hope we all have the very best of it.

From The EXO’s.

Yo you killed me at water resistant makeup, I couldn't even read the rest, happy new year love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2019
sarang60:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA......SM oooooooo come and explain.

LMAO with the number of idols that have similar clothing items everybody must be dating everybody mtchewww, anyway they can be the new year couple, the idea of them as a couple is cute and exo fans have grown (I think) they'll probably not send her death threats mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2019
H A P P Y 2 0 1 9

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO with the number of idols that have similar clothing items everybody must be dating everybody mtchewww, anyway they can be the new year couple, the idea of them as a couple is cute and exo fans have grown (I think) they'll probably not send her death threats mtchewww.

Hahahahaha true, even I was amazed by all the messages I saw....I am really proud that most people are so supportive and it makes me happy knowing that Kai and the whole of EXO will be pleased wether it is true or not.

Honestly when I hear these kind of news I usually don’t feel anything and I wonder why. The only couple I really felt something for was the Song couple and I think it is because DOTs built that ship already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.