Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970915 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

This has been such a disappointing experience for me. A WHOLE MONSTA X DID THIS.
I'm DISAPPOINTED with Steve Aoki, Starship. TUEH!!!!!!!
Now, I recall that the last album wasn't a raging success in my reviews but it WASN'T THIS BAD!!!!!!
I'm tempted to return my monbebe card and just be staning my rappers and hyungwon.
Currently CLEANSING myself by listening to EXO Love Shot on shuffle.
Starship has messed up a PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to explode their career with this garbage.
I just can't with this.
2.3/5.

After the massive success of shootout and the entire craze.....this is the follow up? Why it's more annoying is that their discography is lit. So warris all this? Abeg i can't shout
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Quiz

Which drama is this scene from, and what did the emotions or reactions portrayed in the scene mean to you?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

After the massive success of shootout and the entire craze.....this is the follow up? Why it's more annoying is that their discography is lit. So warris all this? Abeg i can't shout

I didn’t watch the original MV, I only saw Edward’s reaction and it was hilarious but he did say he didn’t really enjoy the song as well so if the president of Monbebes doesn’t approve then who willl........ Hahahahhahahahah. (Jk jk)

I wish them well.

The MV was lovely though and their outfits were fire. Wonho was wearing this fishnet body vest.

Let me stop.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

This has been such a disappointing experience for me. A WHOLE MONSTA X DID THIS.
I'm DISAPPOINTED with Steve Aoki, Starship. TUEH!!!!!!!
Now, I recall that the last album wasn't a raging success in my reviews but it WASN'T THIS BAD!!!!!!
I'm tempted to return my monbebe card and just be staning my rappers and hyungwon.
Currently CLEANSING myself by listening to EXO Love Shot on shuffle.
Starship has messed up a PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to explode their career with this garbage.
I just can't with this.
2.3/5.

I am happy that you are doing a CLEANSE. #LOVESHOTx100M

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
sarang60:

I didn’t watch the original MV, I only saw Edward’s reaction and it was hilarious but he did say he didn’t really enjoy the song as well so if the president of Monbebes doesn’t approve then who willl........ Hahahahhahahahah. (Jk jk)

I wish them well.

The MV was lovely though and their outfits where fire. Wonho was wearing this fishnet body vest.

Let me stop.

Loooool, better stop before you combust oh grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
sarang60:
Quiz

Which drama is this scene from, and what did the emotions or reactions portrayed in the scene mean to you?

LOL legal high but seriously, you forgot we can read Hangul now, the name is right there ma lol. The emotions portrayed meant hot, sad drunk guy, I want to take you home. But I guess serious people who want to answer your question seriously will say, he feels bad about a victory he didn't deserve and oops here comes unrequited love *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Happy birthday and belated birthday to my bias Number 1 and 2

When feeldog dances, I stand on top of the table with my mouth open.

When Euijin dances or even smiles, I stand on the pedestrian lane on the high way.

Hahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahha.........( what is wrong with me)

Happy birthday boys.....UNB didn’t do a great job but it put you guys more on the map and now that it has ended, it will still be UNME.

Euijin has such an unconventional look and I love it. I always say that when he smiles, I feel like I could scoop some of the smile from his face because it always looks so bright and extra.

Euijin oppa since you say you like scolding, you did good on somebody but there were somethings that you could improve on (who am I kidding).........I am just happy you didn’t catch feelings that won’t last.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL legal high but seriously, you forgot we can read Hangul now, the name is right there ma lol. The emotions portrayed meant hot, sad drunk guy, I want to take you home. But I guess serious people who want to answer your question seriously will say, he feels bad about a victory he didn't deserve and oops here comes unrequited love *sigh*

Hahahhahahahhaha.......I completely forget. Thanks for pointing it out next time it will be cropped.

Hahahahhahaha.....clown. He is hot sha.

Honestly I was like he is in rove ooooooo......no no!!!!!

But I love the reason why he is going against Tae Jin, not out of hate or spite but just to validate himself.

I love all the tension and all the stupid cases that they make relevant.

Do not judge a book by its cover is a thing but I am beginning to see a more human side of our money goblin. The story with his ex and her stone face like you said hahahahaha was heartwarming and annoying.

I am enjoying the weird and awkward comedy and I also feel like the characters are balanced.

These are the kind of dramas I need right now.

Fire priest as I like to call it and this are currently my favorite comedies.

I am going to continue touch my heart soon but please what is happening to S2S? I want to know if it will
Make me laugh or not before I continue.

Sorry for my long story ooooo.....it has been a while I talked about a drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
sarang60:

When Euijin dances or even smiles, I stand on the pedestrian lane on the high way.

Happy birthday boys.....UNB didn’t do a great job but it put you guys more on the map and now that it has ended, it will still be UNME.

Euijin has such an unconventional look and I love it. I always say that when he smiles, I feel like I could scoop some of the smile from his face because it always looks so bright and extra.

Euijin oppa since you say you like scolding, you did good on somebody but there were somethings that you could improve on (who am I kidding).........I am just happy you didn’t catch feelings that won’t last.

I really just want feeldog to be Uber popular

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Me too, he deserves it. I feel like he should use this opportunity now while it is still hot.

Euijin said he is going solo. I hope he does a great job and he is received with open arms.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhaha.......I completely forget. Thanks for pointing it out next time it will be cropped.

Hahahahhahaha.....clown. He is hot sha.

Honestly I was like he is in rove ooooooo......no no!!!!!

But I love the reason why he is going against Tae Jin, not out of hate or spite but just to validate himself.

I love all the tension and all the stupid cases that they make relevant.

Do not judge a book by its cover is a thing but I am beginning to see a more human side of our money goblin. The story with his ex and her stone face like you said hahahahaha was heartwarming and annoying.

I am enjoying the weird and awkward comedy and I also feel like the characters are balanced.

These are the kind of dramas I need right now.

Fire priest as I like to call it and this are currently my favorite comedies.

I am going to continue touch my heart soon but please what is happening to S2S? I want to know if it will
Make me laugh or not before I continue.

Sorry for my long story ooooo.....it has been a while I talked about a drama.

LOL I agree with everything you said about legal high, see s2s will make you laugh ha, if you're looking for a hahaha, don't bother

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
sarang60:

Me too, he deserves it. I feel like he should use this opportunity now while it is still hot.

Euijin said he is going solo. I hope he does a great job and he is received with open arms.

Amen o, they have worked so hard for so long for them not to make it big

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I agree with everything you said about legal high, see s2s will make you laugh ha, if you're looking for a hahaha, don't bother

Thank you. It was so good when it started, it is a pity that the seasons lost their colors.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
sarang60:

Thank you. It was so good when it started, it is a pity that the seasons lost their colors.

LMAO the spring seasons

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
sarang60:

Happy birthday babies!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Amen o, they have worked so hard for so long for them not to make it big

I really hope they do

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Any recent Korean series? Completed.

Local preferably

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fynestboi:
Any recent Korean series? Completed.

Local preferably

Ohhhhhh!!!!!! It’s our founding father.

Kamsahamnida Aboji.

I don’t think that crowned clown is complete but it should be getting to the end. You can start that....it is so worth it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nampyeon must be so tired. My very own creative director, please get some rest.

#baekhyunInLA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sarang you are ok!!!! You are fine.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
sarang60:

Ohhhhhh!!!!!! It’s our founding father.

Kamsahamnida Aboji.

I don’t think that crowned clown is complete but it should be getting to the end. You can start that....it is so worth it.
Lol you still remember our founding father's indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Random post : videos I love, lol they asked the rappers of the groups to do a high note challenge and boy was I impressed, I never expected their voices to go that high or for them to act that mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqzKiHKZ1Yw

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
This picture looks staged by a professional photographer.

Omma is so extra sometimes.....King of the gram.

There are a lot of heartwarming stories coming from this his trip and I am glad he is having fun.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Random post : someone talked about someone wearing fish net and it gave me an idea for random post, I'm going to be doing my favorite and worst looks from music videos, feel free to join in.

P.S : I won't include shots of groups in identical clothing cos uniform is boring.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
sarang60:
This picture looks staged by a professional photographer.

Omma is so extra sometimes.....King of the gram.

There are a lot of heartwarming stories coming from this his trip and I am glad he is having fun.

He is living THE life and I'm so pleased!!!
His pictures are so perfect.
Principesapcy keeps saying he should start a travel blog and i agree.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : someone talked about someone wearing fish net and it gave me an idea for random post, I'm going to be doing my favorite and worst looks from music videos, feel free to join in.

P.S : I won't include shots of groups in identical clothing cos uniform is boring.

Yessss, queen of coming up with new content!!! Do you know daredb on YouTube? I feel like you'll like his videos. He's not your average kpop YouTuber

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:09am On Feb 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

He is living THE life and I'm so pleased!!!
His pictures are so perfect.
Principesapcy keeps saying he should start a travel blog and i agree.

I AGREE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Yessss, queen of coming up with new content!!! Do you know daredb on YouTube? I feel like you'll like his videos. He's not your average kpop YouTuber

How about Mrs Kang starting a YouTube channel, I will subscribe.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:13am On Feb 26, 2019
My Seoul has been telling me but I wasn’t listening. I should have been binding and casting instead of binge watching all his dramas.

My heartu is paining.

I am glad that many of my oppas are coming out as well but the one going in so is like 3 in 1.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:49am On Feb 26, 2019
sarang60:

How about Mrs Kang starting a YouTube channel, I will subscribe.

Subscriber number 2 here!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:08am On Feb 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LOL see title, I don't know the guy but I'll check him out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.