Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970751 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:08am On Feb 26, 2019
sarang60:

How about Mrs Kang starting a YouTube channel, I will subscribe.
Aigoo, you'll probably be the only subscriber lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2019
sarang60:
My Seoul has been telling me but I wasn’t listening. I should have been binding and casting instead of binge watching all his dramas.

My heartu is paining.

I am glad that many of my oppas are coming out as well but the one going in so is like 3 in 1.

Oppppppaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Subscriber number 2 here!!!
Lewl

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lewl
I don't even know how to subscribe but I will patronize ya.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2019
toykathy:

Ah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2019
toykathy:

Ah
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Title: Confession
Air date: From march 23rd
Takes over from: Romance is a bonus book
Genre : Crime

Junho oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Title: Confession
Air date: From march 23rd
Takes over from: Romance is a bonus book
Genre : Crime

Can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Birthday : my no 1 bias in bigstar feeldog Aka real feel doggy doggy dog lol. There are so many things to love about this guy but even if there isn't, he gave me the best ship name ever and for that he will always be my guy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Rain and Kim tae hee are pregnant with their 2nd baby, so happy for them.

*currently watching*: spring turns to spring, legal high, the light in your eyes, priest
Song of the day : look at me - girls generation

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Can't wait

As in!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : my no 1 bias in bigstar feeldog Aka real feel doggy doggy dog lol. There are so many things to love about this guy but even if there isn't, he gave me the best ship name ever and for that he will always be my guy

Happy birthday darling!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Title: Confession Air date: From march 23rd Takes over from: Romance is a bonus book Genre : Crime
Jun Ho giving me Suspicious Partner part 2.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please which site do u guys download from?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
amani337:
Please which site do u guys download from?

Dramagalaxy.tv
Dramahood.com
Kseries.net
Dramas.nu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Horlickz77(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
I know I might be wrong asking this question on this thread..but I don't know where I can do that..the issue I have is driver's license,I went to oshodi to apply for driver's license,the woman gave me a form to fill,he said the form will be use to process my driving school certificate,and it will be ready in two months,it's after the certificate is out then I can pay for driver's license,my problem now is someone already promise to give me a car for Uber,I don't know if anyone knows where I can process this in weeks..because that 2month to me is too far
..afterall am not even going for any driving school so why does it takes upto that ...please I need you contribution to this,or better still someone should just tell me how he first do his driver's license..please it's urgent
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Horlickz77:
I know I might be wrong asking this question on this thread..but I don't know where I can do that..the issue I have is driver's license,I went to oshodi to apply for driver's license,the woman gave me a form to fill,he said the form will be use to process my driving school certificate,and it will be ready in two months,it's after the certificate is out then I can pay for driver's license,my problem now is someone already promise to give me a car for Uber,I don't know if anyone knows where I can process this in weeks..because that 2month to me is too far
..afterall am not even going for any driving school so why does it takes upto that ...please I need you contribution to this,or better still someone should just tell me how he first do his driver's license..please it's urgent

I'm sorry for your dilemma but I don't know anyone who can help you get a license in weeks, if you can get to ogun state easily, maybe Ota or abeokuta, you can check their office there, they might be faster than Lagos but I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Random post : #videofashion I decided to pick videos at random and the mv for today is last angel mv featuring Koda kumi and tvxq, it's an old mv and there's not much fashion, they basically wore what looked like workout gear, hoodies, joggers, head warmers, mufflers etc I guess they're trying to portray a cold or icy world or whatever, only Koda kumi had a wardrobe change

FAVORITE LOOKS
1. Koda kumi, this is the only non workout thing she wore in the mv, it's kinda simple old school, but it's well put together and she looks like a boss lady (she is a boss lady)

2. Changmin wearing normal singlet and hoodie(boring) but his hair is gorgeous

3. Koda kumi in her own jacket but her accessories are eye catching and I love the hair and lashes, makes her look fierce

4. Random group shot Aka OMG look at us, don't we look so cool

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
WORST LOOK

So I get that they're supposed to be in a cold atmosphere but I didn't see any snow, neither did I see any skiing, so why the hell is junsu wearing ski goggles, Dior for that matter, maybe it's ppl, anyway you can't wear ski goggles and not ski so this look is canceled

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Horlickz77(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I'm sorry for your dilemma but I don't know anyone who can help you get a license in weeks, if you can get to ogun state easily, maybe Ota or abeokuta, you can check their office there, they might be faster than Lagos but I'm not sure
thanks,does it takes you two month to do yours
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Dramagalaxy.tv
Dramahood.com
Kseries.net
Dramas.nu
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Aigoo the light in your eyes is messing with my head, when she became young I almost had hope but when I saw that his dead grandmother was still alive, I knew that shi!t was too good to be true, I mean you can mess with every other thing but I knew you can't bring back a dead person so I wasn't even surprised when she changed back, now they're trying to say there's a way you can turn the watch back, I refuse to have hope before they break my heart, I'll accept anything they give me but I won't hope for a happy ending, it's easier on my heart. Me I don't even know why they made her befriend that Chanel, the fact that things are bad for you doesn't give you an excuse to be a proud, rude and snobby biatch and seriously those people during the fire alarm scene, I was boiling in anger, las las humans are a**holes, that's why my best friend is a teddy bear lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Horlickz77:
thanks,does it takes you two month to do yours

I don't have a license yet and the most recent person in my house to get one got it 2 years ago, I don't remember how long it took but I'll ask by daybreak, if you know anyone who works with frsc you can ask too, cos I remember when I was serving the corpers who were under frsc cds group all got their driver's license, I will ask a friend of mine how they did it and let you know.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Horlickz77(m): 6:13am On Feb 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I don't have a license yet and the most recent person in my house to get one got it 2 years ago, I don't remember how long it took but I'll ask by daybreak, if you know anyone who works with frsc you can ask too, cos I remember when I was serving the corpers who were under frsc cds group all got their driver's license, I will ask a friend of mine how they did it and let you know.
thanks for that, appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
This picture is not clear but the person in it is clearer than day. What kind of gang is this hahahhahaha. HOT BOSS IS A THING.

BE BRAVE, BE HUMBLE, BE FEARLESS. By Boss Baekhyun.

I will run with this Cheonsa....thank you bunny.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
There are a lot of things that remind me of this prince.

He is so talented and present. Happy birthday dancer of life.

These birthday cakes are beautiful.

When TEN is no longer a number to you but a wonderful boy.

Happy birthday 10/10

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Get well soon gorgeous bodyguard.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ok I am tempted to ask, Who runs all these things......I mean how. Holy cow.

I want to do something awesome for EXO one day too.

I applaud all these Fan Worlds.

Excellent!!! Excellent!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yes heartsweet is getting cloned again.......Nooooiiiiiicccccceeeee

It is always an EXO runway.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who needs a knife when you have this jawline.

My beautiful cheonsa’s.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
sarang60:
Ok I am tempted to ask, Who runs all these things......I mean how. Holy cow.

I want to do something awesome for EXO one day too.

I applaud all these Fan Worlds.

Excellent!!! Excellent!!!!!

EXO-Ls are the most creative at fan projects.
Like, are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
NEWS/ANNOUNCEMENTS.

——Boy group Victon that is often called the "younger brother of Apink" will join the survival program "ProduceX101".

——On the music program "The Show" of SBS MTV cable channel broadcast live on the afternoon of February 26, Monsta X earned the first winning trophy in this comeback with the title song "Alligator" included in part two of the full album vol.2 "We Are Here".

——NCT 127 - the group that is preparing for their first world tour - will create a "Global Sensation" going beyond Asia, advancing towards both America and Europe.

——YG gives official apology on behalf of Seungri

——Yoon Ji Sung (Wanna One) debutes musical field

——Unit group Wooseok X Kuan Lin confirms debut on March 11

——After establishing P NATION, Psy will officially launch operations through a large-scale public audition tour in all over Korea.

GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS
SIGNED
MRS EXO

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.