Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1973118 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aww look at her being sweet, almost all of us met you here, we should be thanking you but honestly it was this thread that made me register here too. God bless us all. Happy weekend

Lol. I registered cuz of the literature section. Funny enough, since I discovered this platform, I haven't visit the literature section for once. Thanks to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:
Fun fact.

This thread is the reason I finally registered on this forum and I haven’t been disappointed since then.

When I come on to this page, I start from the top and scroll down gently....it feels like I am opening a present every single time as I see new post.

I just felt like I should appreciate everyone on here as I have met really wonderful people.

Well done guys and although we don’t know what the future holds, I hope we stay happy together for a long time.

Happy weekend everyone.

Signed
MRS EXO

Thank you too dearie. You always make each day fun and enjoyable.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Ah sis I'm very sorry but you missed, it started on the 18th, they do it every evening 9-10pm. Yesterday's episode was so epic, there was casting, tears and plenty of nonsense aigoo, I'm sorry I thought you knew, I would have told you, they do it on the same channel where they are recapping last season

Lolu dey? I will follow henceforth. Thanks for telling me dear.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
toykathy:

Lolu dey? I will follow henceforth. Thanks for telling me dear.
Everyone is there apart from Miraku, he say him dey flight school in the abroad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
toykathy:

Lol. I registered cuz of the literature section. Funny enough, since I discovered this platform, I haven't visit the literature section for once. Thanks to you all.

Tsk Tsk the people in the literature section need to ban you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:
Fun fact.

This thread is the reason I finally registered on this forum and I haven’t been disappointed since then.

When I come on to this page, I start from the top and scroll down gently....it feels like I am opening a present every single time as I see new post.

I just felt like I should appreciate everyone on here as I have met really wonderful people.

Well done guys and although we don’t know what the future holds, I hope we stay happy together for a long time.

Happy weekend everyone.

Signed
MRS EXO

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Omo, doctor prisoner is more serious than I thought it would be oh!!! I'm getting bad vibes about this drama, i feel like it'll really slow down and get draggy if they're not careful. The pace is very soft now but i doubt they'll continue like this throughout.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Omo, doctor prisoner is more serious than I thought it would be oh!!! I'm getting bad vibes about this drama, i feel like it'll really slow down and get draggy if they're not careful. The pace is very soft now but i doubt they'll continue like this throughout.

It's not that it will drag, I feel they might give too much attention to hospital politics and less to other things that matter, make we see sha, they might surprise us

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Video for today is Astro's hide and seek. Matching outfits, boring. Period

1. Random group shot Aka let's do a special pose that might distract people from the fact that this set is ugly as hell (oops didn't work, cameraman shoulda just zoomed into our faces)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

My

YES MYYYYYYY....MY!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I don’t think it will drag, I am hoping that he will have a lot of people he wants to distory.

I wanted him to bash that guys skull with the plier he was holding in that accident scene.

I don’t think I want romance in this drama. I would like him to punish all the evil people while saving lives.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:

Leave this thread NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:

I don’t think it will drag, I am hoping that he will have a lot of people he wants to distory.

I wanted him to bash that guys skull with the plier he was holding in that accident scene.

I don’t think I want romance in this drama. I would like him to punish all the evil people while saving lives.

I want romance jare, it's not necessary but why waste oppa's lips, like it's just there sitting pretty.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I want romance jare, it's not necessary but why waste oppa's lips, like it's just there sitting pretty.

I just don’t see romance fitting into this story except it is with the daughter of that evil woman and she will help him destroy them all.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Tsk Tsk the people in the literature section need to ban you
I tell you. I betrayed them real bad.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Everyone is there apart from Miraku, he say him dey flight school in the abroad

Level don change nah.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:

The opening song is SOOOOOOOOOOO DRY!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness!!!!! Couldn't watch more than 2 minutes in. This show issa NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : #videofashion. Video for today is Astro's hide and seek. Matching outfits, boring. Period

1. Random group shot Aka let's do a special pose that might distract people from the fact that this set is ugly as hell (oops didn't work, cameraman shoulda just zoomed into our faces)

I agree!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:

I just don’t see romance fitting into this story except it is with the daughter of that evil woman and she will help him destroy them all.

Yeah you might not see romance but I see lips, and lips must do what lips do. Amen

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
toykathy:

Level don change nah.
Mtchewww
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Just checking my kpop calendar (ignore) and I realized ft island's Japanese Comeback album before group enlistment will be released in 4 days time. I always look forward to they and cnblue's Japanese releases cos they're usually more hardcore than their kpop (Japan is the capital of Asian rock, I Stan). Anyway as at the time it was announced I was so excited, as usual jonghoon took part in the writing and composing of some of the songs, but a few weeks later, jonghoon is no longer a celebrity and won't be a part of the Comeback cos he decided to be scum, Las Las life is a pot of beans, I'm sad, lemme go watch Ollie call someone shoulder meat

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Semtu:

I don't really know Korean movies, Iris is the first and only one I've watched... It really got me hooked... So am searching for any other with a similar storyline

you want actions, try these:

A man called god, Bridal mask, iris 2 the second season for iris and city Hunter are very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

It's not that it will drag, I feel they might give too much attention to hospital politics and less to other things that matter, make we see sha, they might surprise us

I hope they do, because it's off to a nice start

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:

At least there should be a sprinkling of romance na

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah you might not see romance but I see lips, and lips must do what lips do. Amen

Yes......covering our teeth, the door way that opens when we speak or eat. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Semtu:

I don't really know Korean movies, Iris is the first and only one I've watched... It really got me hooked... So am searching for any other with a similar storyline

I was downloading movies today and i saw some you'd definitely like. Go to Daebakdrama.com and click on korean movie, there are 3 pages which various genres of movies. The ones you i think you'd like are:

1) A better tomorrow
2) Phantom detective
3) The Berlin file: the NIS is involved like you wanted.
4) The man from nowhere : powerful combat skills in this one....allegedly.
5) The suspect: Gong Yoo is the lead so.....and he's a North Korean spy on a revenge mission....so plenty killy killy
Try these and check the plots of the other movies there. Download from the DD link, they are smaller.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:

Yes......covering our teeth, the door way that opens when we speak or eat. Amen.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
lemme go watch Ollie call someone shoulder meat

This is all that matters. (So funny)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I hope they do, because it's off to a nice start

A very nice start except for that Lee jae hwan guy, he talks too much, my ears bled

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:

Aigoo I didn't know your lips were still in kg1, sorry ehn, you'll get here one day *bounces out*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
sarang60:

This is all that matters. (So funny)
Those guys are something else

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.