Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1973131 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
toykathy:

Like play like play, you have become chairlady for EXO.
I don't have any problem with that sha unless you want to come btw me and my Diddy.....

This whole obsession for k-music started with EXO for me and it has been unshaken for 6 years (when I say nothing has changed, nothing has changed and nothing will change ).....So you can understand how much they mean to me and how much I mean to them.

I don’t stop people from loving EXO, i want the world to love and support EXO, it gives me joy to see that but anybody who wants to come and overthrow me.....oh well.....DON’T.

We can love them together, I will not stand in your way and no one should try to take my place either.

There is enough of EXO to go around and I don’t see why anyone would need to take MY spot.

Just like Mrs Kang for example. Minhyuk is nice and sweet and I appreciate his talent but you don’t see me claiming him as mine and that is because I am fine being his house keeper...... hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... why did I feel the need to type this journal.... all for banter I guess.

Signed
Official Mrs EXO.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Because I'm so used to jin goo's foolishness in legal high, I didn't believe he was actually crying, I kept waiting for him to burst into laughter, I was so shocked when I saw actual tears lol, pyakpyak was right, crying doesn't suit him, but those people and their tricks, now did yoon do hee commit murder, was it Hana, did the man accidentally kill himself, was it the housekeeper, is yoon do hee actually the mom, so many questions that we might never get the answers to, they trick me well sha. Mtchewww those old people and their love, aigoo that one was really forming heartbreak lol, please let them shift, that other useless lawyer and sung gi joon, aigoo. The people I pity most in this drama are the judges, I mean that one spent hours talking about jajjangmyeon and joompang or whatever in court, the other ones came with fake case lol, poor judges. I noticed something I think is a mistake, when go tae rim decided to give up on being human and become a plant (aigoo), baba called pyakpyak, she was wearing a panty hose under her skirt but when she got back to the house, her legs were bare, they probably filmed on different days and forgot about the panty hose or heat was worrying her and she pulled it somewhere or maybe her "special friend" came to see her on set and maybe someone had a quickie and forgot to wear.. You know what, just ignore that one. Poor yoon park, is he ever going to win anything, poor dude is running mad in public, he didn't even remember African proverbs this week lol

Unfortunately the 2 episodes of confession I downloaded were not subbed, so all I got was, junho is pretty, his dad is in jail, he's a good lawyer, plenty of police and thief chase, shin hyun bin unni cut her hair and she seems a little strange to me. The endeu.

JG oppas crying scene was everything. I felt it in my heart. His pain felt so real and the way he walked in with one shoe. I really applaud him, he is doing amazing. I didn’t think he was going to be this funny and then when he transforms into hulk in the court room, it just goes extra.

I loved that I don’t want to be human scene so much. I don’t know why I initially thought suicide, I though he wanted to be a ghost. Hahahahhahahahahah.

The old people love is adorable. The way she listened to him rant and ended up saying she doesn’t care about afterlife was just so funny.

Now we know our female judge is not the good kind of good, she is guilty of something and I always feel like she is trying to make up for it.

What kind of father beats his 30 year old son with a golf club. That was crazy. The old fathers are crazy.

I didn’t think I would be sad when our CEO got fired but I was.

I love the drama so much. I am always looking forward to new episodes same with fiery priest.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Happy birthday Mashiho, thank you for being so versatile and caring.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
I am coming.
My unofficial maknae, nae wang, nae priceless.

I am coming.

You were born blessed and you are blessed.

I am coming

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
sarang60:

This whole obsession for k-music started with EXO for me and it has been unshaken for 6 years (when I say nothing has changed, nothing has changed and nothing will change ).....So you can understand how much they mean to me and how much I mean to them.

I don’t stop people from loving EXO, i want the world to love and support EXO, it gives me joy to see that but anybody who wants to come and overthrow me.....oh well.....DON’T.

We can love them together, I will not stand in your way and no one should try to take my place either.

There is enough of EXO to go around and I don’t see why anyone would need to take MY spot.

Just like Mrs Kang for example. Minhyuk is nice and sweet and I appreciate his talent but you don’t see me claiming him as mine and that is because I am fine being his house keeper...... hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... why did I feel the need to type this journal.... all for banter I guess.

Signed
Official Mrs EXO.

Abeg why is me and mine appearing in this talk that has nothing to do with us *side eye*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
sarang60:

JG oppas crying scene was everything. I felt it in my heart. His pain felt so real and the way he walked in with one shoe. I really applaud him, he is doing amazing. I didn’t think he was going to be this funny and then when he transforms into hulk in the court room, it just goes extra.

I loved that I don’t want to be human scene so much. I don’t know why I initially thought suicide, I though he wanted to be a ghost. Hahahahhahahahahah.

The old people love is adorable. The way she listened to him rant and ended up saying she doesn’t care about afterlife was just so funny.

Now we know our female judge is not the good kind of good, she is guilty of something and I always feel like she is trying to make up for it.

What kind of father beats his 30 year old son with a golf club. That was crazy. The old fathers are crazy.

I didn’t think I would be sad when our CEO got fired but I was.

I love the drama so much. I am always looking forward to new episodes same with fiery priest.

LOL jin goo is doing well, me I already gave up on the female judge when pyakpyak moved out of her house

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Happy birthday Elsa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahaha I agree with you on LMK oppa.

This is the kind of serious movie I am looking for so I will see it.

I'd like to know what you think when you do hehehe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Abeg why is me and mine appearing in this talk that has nothing to do with us *side eye*

It is because me and minesssssssssssssss are being threatened and I didn’t know how else to explain it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
This boy is a huge part of EXO. From his soothing voice, to his beautiful dance moves, to his stage presence, to the love he has for his wife Chen (his words not mine)and all the EXO members, to his love for EXOLS, he is just complete.

He likes his things neat and well kept. “(When you use something, put it back immediately where it is supposed to be)” he said.

He is one of the three people in EXO I would want to spend the day with after a night out with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai.

He feel like home if I can say that, I mean just so comfortable, his smile is definitely from EXO planet. I find it adorable that he can barely get a word out when he is surrounded by all the clowns in EXO.

I like how passionate he is about football. It is one of the few places you will see him show many emotion at the same time.

I just want to appreciate Kim Min Seok and I pray that he continues to remain upright and an inspiration to many.

Happy birthday Fairy.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
sarang60:
This boy is a huge part of EXO. From his soothing voice, to his beautiful dance moves, to his stage presence, to the love he has for his wife Chen (his words not mine)and all the EXO members, to his love for EXOLS, he is just complete.

He likes his things neat and well kept. “(When you use something, put it back immediately where it is supposed to be)” he said.

He is one of the three people in EXO I would want to spend the day with after a night out with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai.

He feel like home if I can say that, I mean just so comfortable, his smile is definitely from EXO planet. I find it adorable that he can barely get a word out when he is surrounded by all the clowns in EXO.

I like how passionate he is about football. It is one of the few places you will see him show many emotion at the same time.

I just want to appreciate Kim Min Seok and I pray that he continues to remain upright and an inspiration to many.

Happy birthday Fairy.

Happy birthday darling!!!!

P.S why does it look like they are praying in that first picture? grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Happy birthday darling!!!!

P.S why does it look like they are praying in that first picture? grin

Hahahhahahah.......the holy portion of your brain at work.

It really does look like that.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
너를 위한 선물이야.
내 사랑
받아 주십시오
생일 축하해요 오빠

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahah.......the holy portion of your brain at work

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#mancrushmonday

This man does SOMETHING for me!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to watch Her Private Life ONLY because of him. Everything else is secondary.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
sarang60:

Enemy of progress.

Did I complain to you?

I revoke your title as Mrs Park, it is not like you are a genuine wife self. I was kind enough to bestow the title on you and you are speaking English now.

You really think you just did something right?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Happy Birthday Xuimin aka Kim Min Seok.
You're in a class of your own really.
I EXO you!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Video for today is uji's autumn leaves. I don't know if I should call it an official music video or a promotional video cos it was scenes from a web drama starring haeryung and Lee ju seung that was shown. There's not much fashion in the mv cos haeryung plays a high school student so she mostly wore cute simple outfits and school uniform, Lee ju seung also wore simple clothes, I think his character was blind cos he was wearing this huge dark goggles in some scenes so there's really nothing to say about this. My only beef is that the song didn't play from the beginning, it's a gorgeous song but they cut the parts to fit with the scenes they showed, I get it but I hate it

1. Haeryung and Lee ju seung Aka main leads of the web drama (they looked so good together, I really hope I can find the drama to watch)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

This man does SOMETHING for me!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to watch Her Private Life ONLY because of him. Everything else is secondary.

He's a gorgeous man

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by menwongo(m): 1:28am On Mar 26, 2019
fijiano202:
A Gentleman's Dignity- Mature and awesome
Athena: Goddess of War-Action Packed
A Thousand Kisses-Nice
Bachelors Vegetable Store-Awesome
Crime Squad-Nice
Dream High 1 and 2-Awesome but 2 not so great
Empire of Gold-Awesome

East of Eden-Awesome

Faith-Awesome
Fermentation Family-Fucking Boring
All flower Boy Series including Flower boy Band,Next door-Boy next Door is the best
Fashion King-No happy ending but nice
Goong S and Goong- Just nice
Gu Family Book=Awesome and funny
Haeundae Lover-Awesome
Hateful But Once Again-Awesome
Heartstrings-Awesome

I Am Legend-Great for ladies and theme Song is really great
I Miss You-Awsome
I'm Sorry, I Love You-Not so great just nice
IRIS 1 and 2-Action but no happy ending
Korea Secret Agency-Funny and Awesome
Lobbyist-Action and Awesome
Level 7 Civil Servant-Awesome
Lie to Me-Awesome
Mackerel Run-Just nice and abit funny
My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox-Awesome my fav actor
Me Too, Flower!-Great not Awesome
Nine Tailed Fox-just ok
Padam Padam-Awesome
Poseidon-it started awesomely until you get confused towards the end
Paradise Ranch-Funny and Great
Personal Preference-Awesome ,great actor and actress
Panda and Hedgehog-Just nice but the girl no fine ooo
Que Sera Sera-Awesome
Queen In-Hyun's Man-Just Nice
Rooftop Prince-Best Korean TV Show Ever
Royal Family_still on my laptop i havent watch it
Salamander Guru and the Gang-Boring
Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident-Really Great
That Winter The Wind Blows-A Must watch
Secret (Korean)-Awesome,top Notched,just concluded
Shining Inheritance-Awesome
Swallow the Sun-Awesome
Sweet Spy-Awesome
The Moon That Embraces The Sun-A must watch
The Heirs- Ongoing,i already missed 4 episodes
The King 2 Hearts -Funny and really interesting,Awesome
Two Weeks- Awesome
Warrior Baek Dong Soo-Funny,interesting and Awesome
Wild Romance -Havent watched it ,Just downloaded it ,still on my PC
Can You Hear My Heart-Awesome
I Do, I Do-Awesome
I Hear Your Voice-Awesome

This are the ones i can remeber for now,if you doubt me ,ask me anything abt the one listed,i dont really watch movies again ,i mostly watch korean Tv shows,i miss vpn for browsing alot

MY Best Korean Actor is Lee Seung Ki
Which site you used to download it, thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Somebody hold me!!! Another person call an ambulance!!!
This woman owns me and she knows.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:36am On Mar 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
I'm watching the movie 'Monster' now and I'm just here dying of laughter. How could they make such a serious film so funny too? Kim Go-Eun's character is so dumb, as in. The small girl is the one leading. I wonder how she's going to survive this film. Lee Min-Ki..... okay this guy is smoking!!! Especially as a serial killer, hehehe. But I weak for him sha, just killing people for no reason. I really wonder what inspired this movie but it's a serious movie that'll have you laughing even during the serious scenes.

Modified: Only God knows how they treated this boy as a child for him to turn out this way....he may just be nuts too but see the way he softened up when his mother called him to eat. He'll now get there and see that it's a setup. Come here my handsome serial killer I'll take care of you.....until you get tired of me and snap my neck....Although I'd probably like that too. How did i get here sef?

Most of the movies on daebekdrama doesn't have download link. Where else can I download kmovies from?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2019
toykathy:

Most of the movies on daebekdrama doesn't have download link. Where else can I download kmovies from?

They have, just click on the video for it to start playing, when it does you'll see a download sign in the toolbar. If you see a DD download link use that one, it has smaller sizes.

If you're having issues with daebakdrama, try Dramagalaxy.tv, they have an even larger selection of movies.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by alexsandro(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

They have, just click on the video for it to start playing, when it does you'll see a download sign in the toolbar. If you see a DD download link use that one, it has smaller sizes.

If you're having issues with daebakdrama, try Dramagalaxy.tv, they have an even larger selection of movies.
I used to download such a videos from youtube cause I use pretty good downloader for it, more info here. And most of all it is quite comfortable and fast without doubt. Probably it is better opportunity for downloading, don't you think so?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
alexsandro:

I used to download such a videos from youtube cause i use pretty good downloader for it. And most of all it is quite comfortable and fast without doubt. Probably it is better opportunity for downloading, don't you think so?

I only download shows that aren't available elsewhere from YouTube, their sizes can be really large.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

Meet my smiling cheonsa.

His smile makes me cry happy tears, just so pure.

Listen to his voice guys

Jyunhao Saranghae, I wish there is a way I-fans can support them like treasure box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kk6Bb1qesk&list=PLIBmjIHzZF9kYP7r3CHvi_M_AILIh3O69&index=25

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

You really think you just did something right?

Yes I did.

I might review your credentials when you do this.

See below.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
I am currently watching kill it
Chingus the drama is a bomb kiss
I recommend it for your watching

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mickey02:
I am currently watching kill it
Chingus the drama is a bomb kiss
I recommend it for your watching

Following it steadily!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
There are few dramas I'd judge after just one episode and Waikiki 2 is one of them. I had doubts from the moment they announced they cast and after watching this episode, I don't think they were unfounded. I'll give them up to the fourth episode to find and put their mojo to good use.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.