Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972669 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahahah......I thought your best friend was a shoe. Oh well Hyun-Moo oppa is capable, more shoe best friends coming your way.

S U P E R C A N C E L E D

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, all of you have remembered the Lord
Well the lord is good all the time so..

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
APPRECIATION POST

So I'm a Peter pan, I try not to think about getting older, hence I don't like to draw attention to my birthday cos it's like thank you God for life but one more year without getting to meet even one of my oppas, come on, you're doing me dirty. (I'm sorry Jesus, forgive me, I appreciate all you are to me) but anyway, yeah I'm not a fan of my birthdays, i go crazy for people's birthdays but I want to be a baby a little longer (don't you dare judge me lol). The celebrity siblings we have here decided to ambush me, (honestly I was shocked you guys were able to get my birth date cos I only talked about my kpop birthday mates like twice), I'm not crazy about birthdays but you guys actually made me excited about this year's. Thank you all for the messages, the love, I got a sweet note that is better than any love letter and I'm really grateful to you guys, I wish I could show a picture of my heart here, you'll see your names written in a very tiny corner (of course minhyuk has all the space but I managed to squeeze y'all in). We have never met but in just 30 minutes or so, I've laughed, I've smiled, I've been touched, I've had fun. Thank you all. Everyone of you. I MEAN IT!!

P.S : I called someone and she missed it, I guess she's busy, I'll call again later but it'd be cool if you could let me know when you're free to receive calls. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Aaaasshhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaasssahhhhhhhhhh

That’s all you get.

Oh boy.

Someone is definitely not making heaven, all of Jesus friends connected to that person are on exile.

I EXO YOU SO MUCH.

I have the perfect memes for how I felt, I will share when the did has been done.

Oh my cheeks still hurt from laughing and smiling. Such a cutie.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
APPRECIATION POST

So I'm a Peter pan, I try not to think about getting older, hence I don't like to draw attention to my birthday cos it's like thank you God for life but one more year without getting to meet even one of my oppas, come on, you're doing me dirty. (I'm sorry Jesus, forgive me, I appreciate all you are to me) but anyway, yeah I'm not a fan of my birthdays, i go crazy for people's birthdays but I want to be a baby a little longer (don't you dare judge me lol). The celebrity siblings we have here decided to ambush me, (honestly I was shocked you guys were able to get my birth date cos I only talked about my kpop birthday mates like twice), I'm not crazy about birthdays but you guys actually made me excited about this year's. Thank you all for the messages, the love, I got a sweet note that is better than any love letter and I'm really grateful to you guys, I wish I could show a picture of my heart here, you'll see your names written in a very tiny corner (of course minhyuk has all the space but I managed to squeeze y'all in). We have never met but in just 30 minutes or so, I've laughed, I've smiled, I've been touched, I've had fun. Thank you all. Everyone of you. I MEAN IT!!

P.S : I called someone and she missed it, I guess she's busy, I'll call again later but it'd be cool if you could let me know when you're free to receive calls. Thanks

I completely understand, we don’t want to age but we want to grow. I am mostly grateful that I am within the age range of my angels.....so it is safe to say I don’t feel guilty at allllllll. (You get it).

We EXO YOU as well and that, I am 199% sure of.

Happy birthday and many more to come.

Don’t worry the next one will be with your ex Minhyuk on a yacht when he invites your for his bachelors party as one of his bros.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
sarang60:
Aaaasshhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaasssahhhhhhhhhh

That’s all you get.

Oh boy.

Someone is definitely not making heaven, all of Jesus friends connected to that person are on exile.

I EXO YOU SO MUCH.

I have the perfect memes for how I felt, I will share when the did has been done.

Oh my cheeks still hurt from laughing and smiling. Such a cutie.

LOL I hate you too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
sarang60:

I completely understand, we don’t want to age but we want to grow. I am mostly grateful that I am within the age range of my angels.....so it is safe to say I don’t feel guilty at allllllll. (You get it).

We EXO YOU as well and that, I am 199% sure of.

Happy birthday and many more to come.

Don’t worry the next one will be with your ex Minhyuk on a yacht when he invites your for his bachelors party as one of his bros.

In every way I've offended you please forgive me, I am eating plenty of humble pie now, which one be one of his bros, what did I ever do to you aigoo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
APPRECIATION POST

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Awwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Waikiki is now Wai, the KiKi has been detached like 92%

It is just silly not funny for now.

I hope they get their mojo soon.

I will still watch anyway.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yes as you can imagine, I did lose it.

HAhahahhahahahahahahah. I am so done with them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
sarang60:

LWKMD, perfectly put. That first sentence is hilarious!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
I want to appreciate this actor.

He is truly talented and I am beginning to love his accent mixed with Korean, it is just a mumble of words hahahahhahaha.

Anytime he does the tongue twisters, I think of Baekhyun and Mrs Kang. Baekhyun is always saying weird things and twisters while Mrs Kang wants to learn proverbs by all means and I still don’t know why.

Maybe she is planning for Minhyuk’s retirement age who knows.

Wonderful foreign scene stealer Song Sac.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmy59: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

The male lead is so handsome in this I'm a serial killer but I'm cute way and I loved him in come and hug me, he's such a good actor. I haven't watched the female lead before but she's so beautiful, i hope they don't write her character the way they write female leads in certain positions.

The first and second episodes were nice, nothing spectacular but definitely not boring. I love the way he's one person as an assassin and then when he's with animals he's a totally different person. The fight scenes are believable and the way the script is written makes me curious about what exactly is going on and what happened to his family. The young rich landlady too has my interest piqued. And I'm wondering how the female lead got a hold of the reporter's journal and why all the people are being killed in the first place.

In summary, the leads are gorgeous, the story has the power to hold viewers' interest, I hope it doesn't get messy later on.

Please where can a download kill it, with moderate size mb per episode and we'll subtitles in English..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LWKMD, perfectly put. That first sentence is hilarious!!!!

Hahahahhahaha, That is exactly how I felt watching it. I had all the possible scenarios in my head with baby Sol growing up and the 3 idiots running their production business with a lot of wahala.

There were very good FUNNY scenes but it was just 8% of the eps.

I really want it to do well because KiKi doesn’t love this one yet and she has refused to ride but she is not leaving now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
temmy59:

Please where can a download kill it, with moderate size mb per episode and we'll subtitles in English..
Thanks

Dramahood.com: select kill it and the episode. When the page loads you'll see three tabs - 1)Watch online 2)Information 3)Download, click on download. You'll see two options : HD & SD, HD is clear and ranges from 100-140mb most times, SD version is not so clear but can be as small as 45mb. You will also see download subtitle under the download tab, click on English and download.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahaha, That is exactly how I felt watching it. I had all the possible scenarios in my head with baby Sol growing up and the 3 idiots running their production business with a lot of wahala.

There were very good FUNNY scenes but it was just 8% of the eps.

I really want it to do well because KiKi doesn’t love this one yet and she has refused to ride but she is not leaving now.

Any time a funny thing happens, my mind immediately goes to the one billion hilarious things that those 3 idiots went through, this is the problem with trying to do a sequel to a GREAT production.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2019
sarang60:
I want to appreciate this actor.

He is truly talented and I am beginning to love his accent mixed with Korean, it is just a mumble of words hahahahhahaha.

Anytime he does the tongue twisters, I think of Baekhyun and Mrs Kang. Baekhyun is always saying weird things and twisters while Mrs Kang wants to learn proverbs by all means and I still don’t know why.

Maybe she is planning for Minhyuk’s retirement age who knows.

Wonderful foreign scene stealer Song Sac.

I'm practicing to impress my in laws wae?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmy59: 2:09am On Mar 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Dramahood.com: select kill it and the episode. When the page loads you'll see three tabs - 1)Watch online 2)Information 3)Download, click on download. You'll see two options : HD & SD, HD is clear and ranges from 100-140mb most times, SD version is not so clear but can be as small as 45mb. You will also see download subtitle under the download tab, click on English and download.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmy59: 2:48am On Mar 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Thanks once again for your efforts ,I tried to download The k2 from that website but the download link no longer there; any recommendations for that

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2019
sarang60:

I thought I was the only one. The jokes were forced. Only Lee JunKi still got the vibes. I can't believe I fast forwarded most of the scenes.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
APPRECIATION POST

I actually don't know how am feeling right now. I was here yesterday morning and I saw sarang60's wishing MinHyuk’s ex a happy birthday, my mind went to Kang but I saw her post where she wished whoever celebrating a happy birthday. That confused me.
Anyways, happy belated birthday kangminhyuksho. May God bless roundabout and as your age goes up may your face look younger....... (you wish). May all your oppas cherish you more (except Seungi) I SUHO YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Pictorial representation of Kangminhyuksho and her millions of Oppas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This picture killed me literally

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2019
toykathy:

I actually don't know how am feeling right now. I was here yesterday morning and I saw sarang60's wishing MinHyuk’s ex a happy birthday, my mind went to Kang but I saw her post where she wished whoever celebrating a happy birthday. That confused me.
Anyways, happy belated birthday kangminhyuksho. May God bless roundabout and as your age goes up may your face look younger....... (you wish). May all your oppas cherish you more (except Seungi) I SUHO YOU.

I'm going to ignore all this cos I'm so glad I confused you *sticks tongue out*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2019
So they said YG censored Seungri's face in their online shops and I'm like abeg what is the point, you either remove the images or leave them which one be blurring mtchewww

Suzy is not renewing her contract with jyp, I'm actually surprised, anyway rumor is she might be joining gong yoo's agency. Whatever decision she makes I wish her all the best.

P.S : happy birthday to my chingu Hoya who I left for @PrincipesaPCY. Later they will say I'm hoarding boys *sigh*

*currently watching*: legal high, big issue, doctor prisoner, confession, Gogh the starry night
Song of the day : namanana - lay

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2019
temmy59:

Thanks once again for your efforts ,I tried to download The k2 from that website but the download link no longer there; any recommendations for that

Try Dramagalaxy.tv(each episode is split into 4/5 parts,subs are in the video already), Daebakdrama.com , Dramas.nu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2019
toykathy:

This picture killed me literally

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2019
Choi Minho, mianhae. What direction is South Korea? I want to apologize. I'm home is actually really really good. It's chill but the MV is sad. While I may not download the song, it's actually a good one and the melody is stuck in my head

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2019
Who sang it better
Song title : dreams come true
Artists : cosmic girls vs Donghae and seo hyun
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : cosmic girls song is cute but not annoyingly cute so that's good, its a bit bland sha. I love the instrument at the beginning.

Donghae and seohyun's is also a basic song. Just there.

If I had to score both songs would get a 2/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Choi Minho, mianhae. What direction is South Korea? I want to apologize. I'm home is actually really really good. It's chill but the MV is sad. While I may not download the song, it's actually a good one and the melody is stuck in my head

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahaha

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
So they said YG censored Seungri's face in their online shops and I'm like abeg what is the point, you either remove the images or leave them which one be blurring mtchewww

Suzy is not renewing her contract with jyp, I'm actually surprised, anyway rumor is she might be joining gong yoo's agency. Whatever decision she makes I wish her all the best.

P.S : happy birthday to my chingu Hoya who I left for @PrincipesaPCY. Later they will say I'm hoarding boys *sigh*

*currently watching*: legal high, big issue, doctor prisoner, confession, Gogh the starry night
Song of the day : namanana - lay

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday my MILITARY HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.