Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Do u believe This Saying is true:"U Can't Help Who U Are Attracted To"personal.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do u believe This Saying is true:"U Can't Help Who U Are Attracted To"personal.. (580 Views)

Make one Wish And See It come true.....u Neva Can Tell / Why Men Are Attracted To Boobs / HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do u believe This Saying is true:"U Can't Help Who U Are Attracted To"personal.. by Dannyxy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
As for me,i believe it's true,let me share my personal experience. ***************************** There was this girl in my class,her name was ann(not real name),she was known as the school baddest girl,she jumped from one guy to another at that time.....i always wondered what kind of guyz dated her,i swore i could nt date a girl like her,i couldn't stand her,we always argued,i avoided her,she also avoided me,infact she hated me,i hated her...The major reason for our brawl was because i was class rep and she couldn't flirt with me,she would bring her assignment late and expect me to summit it but i wouldn't ,i always told her the truth unlike other guyz....then one thing led to another,we got to work together and we became close and of a sudden gbamm!like a gun shot,i started finding her attractive,i hated the feeling but i could not help it,i got find out she had the same feeling, to end the long story,we are now close friends because we decided not to go into a relationship for reasons knw to us*end of story*... you can share you own personal experience...

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women To Avoid / Dating The Older Guy / Couple's Mutual Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.