Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital Online And Offline? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital Online And Offline? (1091 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital Online And Offline? by icandoit: 3:32am On Jul 02, 2008
Unemployment,the basic source of the Nigerian youth problem,I have never seen anyone standing out to render a solution tothe problemas it goes in an higher range eveyday in Nigeria,now I think there should be an hidden solution to it whereby the Nigerian youths can start their own biz with zero capital and be their own boss individually,and even without searching for any white collar job in the jobless economy of nigeria. mine2324@hotmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital Online And Offline? by ebizsols(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2008
earning online needs patience and persistent struggles, it is difficult at firsy but with time it becomes a lot easier. If you want to start an online business you need to
1) make researches on hot niches go to places like clickbank, amazon, alexa to sniff out what is the latest trends online. one funny thing is that a lot of people will tell you that the only niche that sales is "the make money online niche" and this is why many people fall into scams where people tell you to pay in a certain amount in thier bank accounts to get information on how to make $1000 daily, and the funny thing is that such people dont even have good knowledge of what they are teaching you, no testimonials of thier success, poor information.
To suceed online you need to make a lot of sacrifice time and money must be commited to acquire the right and adequate knowlege to make it.
2) start from selling affilliate products go to a places like clickbank, paydotdom and other numerous sites to get affiliate products to promote
3) lastly you dont need to sale make money online info to make it online, imagine a person with toothe ache, back pain, chronic ulcer, etc if you show such a person a site where he can get a solution to his problem wont the person buy and you make your commision?
so cut the crap of people telling you must teach or sale make money online stuffs to make it, with such people only out to scam you so be careful before you commit your money
if you want more genuine info you can email me on chinemeremz@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How can I Open a Google Adsense Account, pls help / Real Leather Shoes, Sandals, Belt, Etc @affordable Prices / Can N25 Million Establish A Radio Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.