Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Picture Of Nysc Batch C Passing Out Today In Enugu Ind.layout - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Nysc Batch C Passing Out Today In Enugu Ind.layout (1204 Views)

Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / Nairaland Congratulates All 2015/2016 Batch A Corps Members Passing Out Today / Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Nysc Batch C Passing Out Today In Enugu Ind.layout by soma042(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Congrats to all NYSC BATCH C passing out today, we wish you success as your about to join us in the real life market.
Everything is coming to an end now and we are very sure that all batch C 2012/2013 corps members can’t wait anymore for the final passing out parade popularly called “POP”. The road to this end is not easy for majority of the serving corps members thought some few ones will not be happy that they are reaching the exit door of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.

We also want to use this medium to invite you all to our last party for those of you staying in Enugu, is happening @ CLUB 125 this night

Re: Picture Of Nysc Batch C Passing Out Today In Enugu Ind.layout by soma042(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
more

Re: Picture Of Nysc Batch C Passing Out Today In Enugu Ind.layout by feminancy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ op is the party gonna be all night ? And also thanks for your information I'm gonna party cus I'm passing out.
Lol.
Re: Picture Of Nysc Batch C Passing Out Today In Enugu Ind.layout by soma042(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
feminancy: @ op is the party gonna be all night ? And also thanks for your information I'm gonna party cus I'm passing out.
Lol.
Sweet is all nite, ill take care of your accommodation and other things just give me a call ok. I've sent you a mail on your box already.
Come with your friends too
Re: Picture Of Nysc Batch C Passing Out Today In Enugu Ind.layout by soma042(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mod you can still do us a lil favour if you can move this to fp before the nite runs down

(1) (Reply)

Outgoing NYSC Corps Members To Receive 100k As Parting Gift From Buhari / Nigeria Students And Youth Corpers Discount Card To Be Launched. / Dilapidated State Of Corpers Lodge In Miya, Bauchi State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.