Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (1817 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 5:55am On Jul 02, 2008
Here i come with again:I met a girl few weeks ago and we are already more than in love with each other as we spend more than half of the day with each other but something keeps bothering my mind whenever i think about this Princess,shes such a cool and easy going person with a very lenient heart but shit drove in when she told me that i cant have sex with her,i gave myself a thought about this but nothing came out of it until i persuaded her to tell me what the matter is.At the long run she opened up and finally told me that she took an OATH with her former guy and who is now maltreating her now,though they both dont stay together.Please dear nairalanders kindly advise me on what to do.
Re: What Do You Think? by Creamish(f): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2008
alex406:

Here i come with again:I met a girl few weeks ago and we are already more than in love with each other as we spend more than half of the day with each other but something keeps bothering my mind whenever i think about this Princess,shes such a cool and easy going person with a very lenient heart but shit drove in when she told me that i can't have sex with her,i gave myself a thought about this but nothing came out of it until i persuaded her to tell me what the matter is.At the long run she opened up and finally told me that she took an OATH with her former guy and who is now maltreating her now,though they both don't stay together.Please dear nairalanders kindly advise me on what to do.

Kindly run for your life because whatz to say that "Hulk Hogan" wont extend the brutalisation to your end? a girl that is dating u and still keepin a bloody oath with an ex can keep any kind of oath/secret and ma dear . . it's not a healthy relationship!
Re: What Do You Think? by rockiedink(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2008
@topic

[center][size=28pt]Tales by Moonlight!!![/size][/center]
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2008
Creamish:

Kindly run for your life because whatz to say that "Hulk Hogan" wont extend the brutalisation to your end? a girl that is dating u and still keepin a bloody oath with an ex can keep any kind of oath/secret and ma dear . . it's not a healthy relationship!
Thanks Creamish but the thing is that she had already taken the oath with her first lover and now she is trying all her possible best to revert the oath.I just hope it is very possible cos we are harshly in love with each other.
Re: What Do You Think? by syren: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2008

is she dating u both or something?
Re: What Do You Think? by TolaniLuv: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ Topic
STORY LAND STORY LAND BLAH BLAH BLah

You met her few weeks ago and you don dey hungry for sex? You don't love her na sex you want.
I know your type, Sex Sex na wetin dey your head b dat, can't you sit her down and talk about other things?
Re: What Do You Think? by lonelypal(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2008
alex406:

Here i come with again:I met a girl few weeks ago and we are already more than in love with each other as we spend more than half of the day with each other but something keeps bothering my mind whenever i think about this Princess,shes such a cool and easy going person with a very lenient heart but shit drove in when she told me that i can't have sex with her,i gave myself a thought about this but nothing came out of it until i persuaded her to tell me what the matter is.At the long run she opened up and finally told me that she took an OATH with her former guy and who is now maltreating her now,though they both don't stay together.Please dear nairalanders kindly advise me on what to do.

I can see ur alrdy drown in this love thing, to see clearly what the handwritting is on the wall, its of no use advising u
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2008
@syren she is no longer dating the other guy.
@TolaniLuv ,sex is not love.
@lonelypal If y ou dont have better words to say better keep to yourself.
Re: What Do You Think? by Templa(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2008
@poster

r u saying u r dating a ritualist?

advice is just discontinue from where u stoped. angry
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2008
Run for your dear life bro, cos there is every likelihood that she's just using you ti feel up the blank spaces in her life. She might just be hanging out with you for comfort and acceptance which she' missing now.
Re: What Do You Think? by brinebaba(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2008
Hmmm
wot do i tink?
Hmmmmmmmm
still tinking!

RUN 4 Ur lIFe!!!
Re: What Do You Think? by nana(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2008
harshly in love?!  cheesy
U can help her revert the oath/curse
Re: What Do You Think? by ladybam(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2008
@ poster

oath taking is a terrible thing to get into.
if she is able to reverse the oath, good and fine, but if not, ,
, things might just get ugly and messy embarassed undecided undecided

but who knows, a little prayer might help though wink wink
Re: What Do You Think? by lonelypal(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2008
alex406:

@lonelypal If y ou don't have better words to say better keep to yourself.

sorry if said anything wrong, but i dnt think i did, u asked for ma opinion which i did, based on some captions frm ur post so y d beef bro?
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2008
nana:

harshly in love?!  cheesy
You can help her revert the oath/curse
Do you think it is very possible to revert the Oath?Moreso even if it is, don't you think the guy will be involved in the scenario?And what will actually be my own role in the whole shitty scenario?More Clue abeg.
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2008
stereo2:

Run for your dear life bro, because there is every likelihood that she's just using you ti feel up the blank spaces in her life. She might just be hanging out with you for comfort and acceptance which she' missing now.
I've been thinking of it myself.But she is ready to revert the Oath sha.
Re: What Do You Think? by Morenisexy(f): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2008
TolaniLuv:

@ Topic
STORY LAND STORY LAND BLAH BLAH BLah

You met her few weeks ago and you don dey hungry for sex? You don't love her na sex you want.
I know your type, Sex Sex na wetin dey your head b that, can't you sit her down and talk about other things?
hahahahaha rotflmao!! grin grin
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 12:50am On Jul 04, 2008
lady bam:

@ poster

oath taking is a terrible thing to get into.
if she is able to reverse the oath, good and fine, but if not, ,
, things might just get ugly and messy embarassed undecided undecided

but who knows, a little prayer might help though wink wink
Infact i am afraid of what the consequences will render that is why i am seeking advice from you guys.
Re: What Do You Think? by NegroNtns(m): 1:30am On Jul 04, 2008
@post,

It depends on the kind of oath that was taken. Usually, oaths are taken in good faith but in some cases ignorance can lead some people to take an oath that they have no solid understanding of and thus end up violating or even abandoning their dedication altogether. It is the swearing of allegiance to a cause and it is done in all cultures. You take an oath of allegiance when you become a naturalized citizen of a nation or when you take a high public office or join the military or join a fraternity/sorority and so on and so forth. You didn't say but love oaths are usually blood oaths and the worst in outcomes when the bind is violated.

Any blood oath is a ritual and the consequences are terrible and farfetching. If it involves sex like using the blood of the broken hymen to swear allegiance, then you are looking at the extreme end of terrifying outcomes. The consequence is mild but equally bothersome if the couples drew blood from body parts to do the swearing, like pricking the fingers/thumb with needle and stuff. In all cases that involves blood, anything can be expected, including, in worst case scenario the accidental death of one leading to a tandem death in the other.

Alex, u said u love her, please, please, do not have sex with her while she is still under the bind. As Lady bam and nana said already, HELP her safely get out of the bind and you need to move quickly. Of course the two of them will have to undergo a spiritual cleansing to remove the effect and you do not need to be there. You are in the background helping her, you are not a direct party so stay your nose out of the cleansing when it happens.
Re: What Do You Think? by TOH(f): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2008
She said that to see if you will stay or go based on how much you like her if she cant have sex with you

Ode. You have failed.
Re: What Do You Think? by NegroNtns(m): 2:19am On Jul 04, 2008
lmao, OMG! cool
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

@post,

It depends on the kind of oath that was taken. Usually, oaths are taken in good faith but in some cases ignorance can lead some people to take an oath that they have no solid understanding of and thus end up violating or even abandoning their dedication altogether.  It is the swearing of allegiance to a cause and it is done in all cultures.  You take an oath of allegiance when you become a naturalized citizen of a nation or when you take a high public office or join the military or join a fraternity/sorority and so on and so forth.  You didn't say but love oaths are usually blood oaths and the worst in outcomes when the bind is violated.

Any blood oath is a ritual and the consequences are terrible and farfetching.  If it involves sex like using the blood of the broken hymen to swear allegiance, then you are looking at the extreme end of terrifying outcomes.  The consequence is mild but equally bothersome if the couples drew blood from body parts to do the swearing, like pricking the fingers/thumb with needle and stuff.  In all cases that involves blood, anything can be expected, including, in worst case scenario the accidental death of one leading to a tandem death in the other. 

Alex, u said u love her, please, please, do not have sex with her while she is still under the bind.  As Lady bam and nana said already, HELP her safely get out of the bind and you need to move quickly.  Of course the two of them will have to undergo a spiritual cleansing to remove the effect and you do not need to be there.  You are in the background helping her, you are not a direct party so stay your nose out of the cleansing when it happens.
Thanks for your view and word of knowledge, i will ask her if it involved blood in order to know what to do.Thanks alot.
Re: What Do You Think? by DrKitaun(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2008
@Alex

u must think we are dummies here . . . grin

mumu ! tongue angry
Re: What Do You Think? by NegroNtns(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2008
lmao@ Dr

Hey Dr, would you kindly recommend a night nurse to see about Kliplemet, with all these fine and accomplished ladies here in NL, dude is obsessed with prostitutes.
Re: What Do You Think? by Gamine(f): 1:34am On Jul 05, 2008
Wahala dey o
Re: What Do You Think? by ladybam(f): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

lmao@ Dr

Hey Dr, would you kindly recommend a night nurse to see about Kliplemet, with all these fine and accomplished ladies here in Nairaland, dude is obsessed with prostitutes.

yes the guy needs help like NOW!!!!

but the nurse has to be male oooo, if not!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2008
You guys are now having a diverted fun to yourselves.
Re: What Do You Think? by DrKitaun(m): 12:44am On Jul 06, 2008
@Negro

yes u r right ! Klipemet has been a out-patient with Aro mental home for his obsession for prostitutes, and believe me HIS LONG MEDICAL HISTORY THERE NA WA grin

even drugs cant cure him grin
Re: What Do You Think? by Pataki: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2008
@ Poster,

There is already a version of your life story in one of the Nollywood movies. Run down to 24 Idumota Lane Lagos or Ebinpejo Lagos to get yourself a copy now!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think? by Sisikill: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2008
People still take. . . make. . .  oath?

Really? I mean. . . Seriously??

Wow!
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sure it still happens.Yes
Re: What Do You Think? by CARUSO(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Poster

You know what i think?

I think you are a silly dumpling and full of shitting lies!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes You A Man? / Taking A Bet On A Lady! / A Real Woman Of Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.