Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Do You Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (1840 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2008
CARUSO:

@Poster

You know what i think?

I think you are a silly dumpling and full of shitting lies!!
Caruso or calypso,wetin dem dey call ya name,better mind your fucking slimzy dizzy stupid self,am not here to quarrel with anybody,just here to get advice from you guys not criticisms. BE careful.
Re: What Do You Think? by CARUSO(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
alex406:

Caruso or calypso,wetin them dey call ya name,better mind your fucking slimzy dizzy stupid self,am not here to quarrel with anybody,just here to get advice from you guys not criticisms. BE careful.

EAT A DIC.K You FAT FACE LIAR

TALES BY MOONLIGHT, You THINK SAY WE BE PIKIN FOR HERE?! grin

I AM NOT EAGER FOR A QUARREL TOO BUT IF U THINK WE ARE DUMMIES HERE, THEN U MUST BE D DUM-DUM!!
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2008
CARUSO:

EAT A DIC.K You FAT FACE LIAR

TALES BY MOONLIGHT, You THINK SAY WE BE PIKIN FOR HERE?! grin

I AM NOT EAGER FOR A QUARREL TOO BUT IF You THINK WE ARE DUMMIES HERE, THEN You MUST BE D DUM-DUM!!
No be your fault now,very soon wind go blow you comot for your mama side by then you go know wetin life be. Asshole
Re: What Do You Think? by CARUSO(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2008
alex406:

No be your fault now,very soon wind go blow you comot for your mama side by then you go know wetin life be. Asshole

grin

fucking muppet!
na ur papa and mama make u go lie to bloody poo-pusher!
Re: What Do You Think? by alex406(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ehoo see this stupid Bastard wey dey use imm parent play football, You must be a wretched fool bro. Get a life after your death cos you dont deserve to be here where matured minds have conversation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Really Want Most / They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story / Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.