Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US (26550 Views)

Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / Actor, NONSO DIOBI Moves In With Gay Lover Into Banana Island Mansion / Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by tmotmo: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
NFIU, where you dey?
Can you u see how business just enter for una. Just through NL, go and dig more about the guy and get your share of the "repatriation fund".

grin grin grin grin

NB:
The above is not my opinion, just a joke.
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by nerodenero: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
eledalo: Read below the responses of young Nigerians and wonder why the nation is in this state. Minds are so warped they can kill their own mothers for a bottle of champagne!! One even said 'money is money'!!
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by zeelo2014: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
No evidence shown here,yet people are running their mouth. The mugshot could be for a DUI or related. Where was it stated he was convicted for a crime?

1 Like

Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by zeelo2014: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by AKMoney1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
eledalo: Read below the responses of young Nigerians and wonder why the nation is in this state. Minds are so warped they can kill their own mothers for a bottle of champagne!! One even said 'money is money'!!

[size=15pt]And how much do you know them to give such judgement? I might as well state here categorically that you just said your mind. I pity your poor mama cos she need to be more vigilant[/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by tpia1: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Deschil: This is what is wrong with the black race ENVY. You wish to destroy him because he is doing well? Why didn't you try to "expose" him before you saw his mansion, wife and success?

classic nigerian mentality.

not saying anything's wrong with your statement o.

also not saying we do not have bad belle towards other people.
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by tpia1: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
careytommy: but that woman no fine na?

she's ok, she dey shine small.

at least she took time off to look polished, although when you have money its easier to look polished sha.

also, hope no unending story involved?
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by silverdam(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
tpia1:

she's ok, she dey shine small.

at least she took time off to look polished, although when you have money its easier to look polished sha.

also, hope no unending story involved?
Lol! Na hin wife beauty una dey talk
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by newintexas: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
This guy's mind is really morally decay for him to think he can come to Nigeria and become a celebrity. Bellanaija was the first to start hyping him in all the societal events without bothering to check his past credentials. And to read the comments here is even sadder. This is what our leaders have turned our hard working young men and women to. The lines between morality and immorality has been blurred. Another sad day for Nigeria.
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by Prymestrr(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Joavid: Am not suprised. When i saw the house(notice-me-am-rich) i just knew the money wasnt made legitimately and then when they mention the tribe he came from,i just smiled.

U r way outta line wit d tribe ish. Which tribe u sef from make we know how good nurtured u r supposed 2 be.
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by zube01(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Airforce1: Better to be a fugitve, fraudster and alleged ex-convict and be Rich, than having a good name and die in poverty.

My opinion.
...Kpom....get rich or die a poor man!
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by cosmatika(m): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2013
Joavid: Am not suprised. When i saw the house(notice-me-am-rich) i just knew the money wasnt made legitimately and then when they mention the tribe he came from,i just smiled.

This is d main prob wit ppl frm ur tribe, ENVY. Na y una too dey use charm. So many ppl from ur tribe go into fraud, but dey nva mek it cos una don carry amala & ewedu eat una brain commot. Ndi ofe nmanu. These 3 fuuuls re ur brodas who were caught d other day, dey were into d biz of kidnapping children. If it wz Igbo guys now, ur stuupid tribesmen will start saying nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by hotmolo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2013

Stupidity @ its zenith... Wowo goat

1 Like

Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
cosmatika: This is d main prob wit ppl frm ur tribe, ENVY. Na y una too dey use charm. So many ppl from ur tribe go into fraud, but dey nva mek it cos una don carry amala & ewedu eat una brain commot. Ndi ofe nmanu. These 3 fuuuls re ur brodas who were caught d other day, dey were into d biz of kidnapping children. If it wz Igbo guys now, ur stuupid tribesmen will start saying nonsense
lol at your stupidity. my brothers indeed, do you know my tribe?
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
hotmolo:

Stupidity @ its zenith... Wowo goat
thank you
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by 3direct: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Busted...

Dont Celebrate criminals

1 Like

Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by presidentpikin: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
I can see......
Re: Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US by 19naia(m): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2015
This really makes me consider that when Nigerias Economy is rated high in Africa, how much of that invested wealth is drawn in from Abroad via nigerias infamous ways of fraud... All the fancy houses and cars among people all over there, driving the cost of living up, in Areas with no natural means to justify it..Just pure influx of excess wealth that cant really be accounted for in the local economy or honest earning abroad.. Maybe some are accountable to an honest living, but some are not...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden / Make Cartoon Of Your Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.