Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Every Guy Wants To Know! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Every Guy Wants To Know! (3430 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrCork: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
...Ok..wher can We find a nice lady who is not materialistic but well educated....please advise! angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...Ok..wher can We find a nice lady who is not materialistic but well educated....please advise! angry
Ask PEJ! angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by angelTI(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
This boy has access to the internet again today.........
You can find them in hell. Kindly take a trip there

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by braine(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
angel TI: This boy has access to the internet again today.........

Lol• I tire o• One of those dudes who wants to avoid spending•

You can't escape it bro•
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Honduras grin
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Iaz93: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
jokes section, please!
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
My turn:

OP bro, you're excessively sane(really?)

I've been asking myself that question, too. angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrCork: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
angel TI: This boy has access to the internet again today.........

...was your qualitficasion angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MeCorazon: 1:54am On Oct 12, 2013
You can find such a lady if you present yourself well and desire to find her deep down within you.
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by angelTI(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...was your qualitficasion angry

What are you trying to say cork?
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by braine(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
angel TI:

What are you trying to say cork?

Lol• This statement brings some kinda image in my head• grin
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by angelTI(f): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
braine:

Lol• This statement brings some kinda image in my head• grin

What kinda image?
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Omolola1(f): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mr Cork's mad.ness is from way back. I'm not surprised he hasn't been cured
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by dheaven: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
There is no way you wont spend unless you don’t love the chic.
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrCork: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
dheaven: There is no way you wont spend unless you don’t love the chic.

..y must we spend mioney just coz of ordinary punny?....this is y Africa is not united! angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..y must we spend mioney just coz of ordinary punny?....this is y Africa is not united! angry
Lol
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by nanalady(f): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
I've missed your crazy topics....u must spend sha...unless u no want chic
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Have you gone broke
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrCork: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
nanalady: I've missed your crazy topics....u must spend sha...unless u no want chic

...spend mioney for ordinarry 20 second?...this is exactly y black people is not united angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by pyyxxaro: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ask TB JOSHUA undecided tongue
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrCork: 5:33am On Oct 13, 2013
...r u guys sayin it's impossible to find. A woman who will love u for u without loBing u for u and money without a real love loving u with real love?? embarassed
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by braine(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...r u guys sayin it's impossible to find. A woman who will love u for u without loBing u for u and money without a real love loving u with real love?? embarassed

There are many women who naturally don't need your money• But then when things start going on smooth in the relationship, you'd want to do stuff such as; taking her out, buying her gifts and other stuff which she wouldn't ask of but you know you have to do as your responsibility•
angel TI:

What kinda image?

An Xrated image• grin

2 Likes

Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrCork: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2013
braine:

There many women who naturally don't need your money• But then when things start going on smooth in the relationship, you'd want to do stuff such as; taking her out, buying her gifts and other stuff which she wouldn't ask of but you know you have to do as your responsibiliti

..huh?.. women dun't need your moiney?.... Bro no ooffence but r u from earth? angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrCork: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2013
...and even to get ordinary kiss...u either. waste petrol carrying them up and down like kangaroo.... Take dem to restaurant..or buy them food angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...and even to get ordinary kiss...u either. waste petrol carrying them up and down like kangaroo.... Take dem to restaurant..or buy them food angry
hahahahahaha corky d corky. grin grin Are u talking from experience? No ofiensesce plisss adviseinged (sic) angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by braine(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..huh?.. women dun't need your moiney?.... Bro no ooffence but r u from earth? angry

Oboy you go like awoof very much o• And e dey turn belle• LoL
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
She will keep herself very very far away from u grin
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by MrCork: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: She will keep herself very very far away from u grin

..^^^^^ermm guys..please avoid dis kind..she will drain all your salary like Dracula (no offeiense) angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: She will keep herself very very far away from u grin

Sweetus, fine, beaurrriful shesky, cuite mondi cheeks awfa na? Abeg comot from under that mango tree. Haba since you go stay under that tree, that tree no gree produce mango again instead na guava e they produce. No ofiensces plis advisce lipsrsealed

##*(looks left and right and sees MR. Cork coming) quickly runs away from thread*##
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
lomomike:

Sweetus, fine, beaurrriful shesky, cuite mondi cheeks awfa na? Abeg comot from under that mango tree. Haba since you go stay under that tree, that tree no gree produce mango again instead na guava e they produce. No ofiensces plis advisce lipsrsealed

##*(looks left and right and sees MR. Cork coming) quickly runs away from thread*##
did Corky Joe give u some of his dried okoro tree leaves to smoke cheesy
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..^^^^^ermm guys..please avoid dis kind..she will drain all your salary like Dracula (no offeiense) angry
i dont like money angry
Re: What Every Guy Wants To Know! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: did Corky Joe give u some of his dried okoro tree leaves to smoke cheesy
Noooo he didn't, but erm, I get one gist for you. I hear say dem say Oga Mr cork give you dried okro leaves smoke na true (abeg no tell anybody say I do amebo Oº°˚˚°, because dis one wey I tell u no be amebo Oº°˚˚° ) ? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) / Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander / Ladies, Bearded Guys Vs Non Bearded, Which Do You Find Sexually Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.