Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? (3755 Views)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by blacksta(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2013
I think it is completely childlike to attack the poster's article without offering an counter perspective - it only proves article right. The fact remains for every forward steps GEJ takes , he and his administration retrogresses 5 steps back. Committee upon Committee -yet no result - Anyway the Joke is on Nigerians who keep electing people who simply wont qualify as school Headboy's into very sensitive positions

6 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Alxmyr(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Who the phuck told you I was banned? Hehehehehe! Jmaine grow up! grin

All he is saying is ; PLEASE, BE GUIDED.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by gbanikiti(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2013
blacksta: I think it is completely childlike to attack the poster's article without offering an counter perspective - it only proves article right. The fact remains for every forward steps GEJ takes , he and his administration retrogresses 5 steps back. Committee upon Committee -yet no result - Anyway the Joke is on Nigerians who keep electing people who simply wont qualify as school Headboy's into very sensitive positions
1000 likes! By their fruits,we shall know them!
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by jmaine: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2013
blacksta: I think it is completely childlike to attack the poster's article without offering an counter perspective - it only proves article right. The fact remains for every forward steps GEJ takes , he and his administration retrogresses 5 steps back. Committee upon Committee -yet no result - Anyway the Joke is on Nigerians who keep electing people who simply wont qualify as school Headboy's into very sensitive positions

Like the hypocrisy that only supporters of the PDP have paid aggressors online; and other nonsense by the blatantly skewed article doing a hatchet job.

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by luvmijeje(f): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2013
chukwudi44:

Very funny !! So the opposition has control over INEC? How come buhari has not been rigging all this while? Better brace yourself for the inevitable!! I thought you APC folks would have learnt a thing or two from the recent Offa polls.Elections are not won on NL
You still don't get it, the votes the opposition party party is going to rig will automatically neutralise the rig votes of the ruling party or drastically reduce it. The President needs the popular votes. If he thinks our votes are useless, no wahala. Waiting patiently for 2015.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by luvmijeje(f): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2013
Alxmyr:
When UMYA was president , you can buy kunnu at the gate of Aso Rock. And his major supporters are people from Northwest. Buhari had contested election thrice in all these times he never bother to campaign in SS, SE, NC and even SW, yet he is not tribalist. How many time has Gbawe's boss, Tinubu hold political rally in Adamawa, Ribadu's state or Benue or even Uyo.
Yet you call GEJ who transverse the length and breadth of Nigeria a tribalist.
The writer is on payroll of Tinubu, he has to earn his wages.
We are saying the saying thing. Buhari realise he can't be a President by being tribal, that is why there is APC. Buhari + Tinubu is a dangerous combination to a divided PDP in case you have not realise it.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Gbawe2: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2013

Correct. Yet this is what we deal with daily on Nairaland. They will call us all manners of name but to prove we lie and/or argue without logic is impossible for them to achieve. We all know it is accepted universally that it is those who have no valid point to make who resort to hurling insults. This is why this is a behaviour to be found in almost all his fans here on NL.

It is okay to support politicians passionately but continuing to support a political leader who does so much wrong will, sooner or later, leave only two choices eventually . I.e (1) accept you pledged your support wrongly and remove it or (2) continue with the clannish support through the use of uncouth and foul-mouthed tirade against others in a futile attempt to deflect attention away from the unrelenting factual and daily indictment of GEJ's misrule. I think we all know the option most GEJ Nairaland fans favour.

3 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by gbanikiti(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2013
I am still waiting for one intelligent GEJ buttlicker to prove that the article is wrong. In the absence of that, I declare this thread closed! grin
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by jmaine: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2013
gbanikiti: I am still waiting for one intelligent GEJ buttlicker to prove that the article is wrong. In the absence of that, I declare this thread closed! grin

Let us start by you countering my simple posts on this thread .

prove me wrong please . . .Will you ? . . .
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2013
luvmijeje:
You still don't get it, the votes the opposition party party is going to rig will automatically neutralise the rig votes of the ruling party or drastically reduce it. The President needs the popular votes. If he thinks our votes are useless, no wahala. Waiting patiently for 2015.

You are yet to educate me on how the opposition intends to achieve this monumental rigging without having any control whatsorever on INEC or the security agents? How come the oppostion have not been rigging all this while.

Babe you are quite ignorant of the dynamics of Nigeria's politics
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by jmaine: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are yet to educate me on how the opposition intends to achieve this monumental rigging without having any control whatsorever on INEC or the security agents? How come the oppostion have not been rigging all this while.

Babe you are quite ignorant of the dynamics of Nigeria's politics

At the LGA levels and state levels. . . .The opposition do rig cos they have some control over their states electoral offices. . . .
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by gbanikiti(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2013
jmaine:

Let us start by you countering my simple posts on this thread .

prove me wrong please . . .Will you ? . . .
As a member of the infamous PDP lapdog crew, I expect you to counter the points in the article. I guess you are intelligent enough to do that. Stop making the thread lengthy and prove the article is wrong. Failure to do that, means article is absolutely right!
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by jmaine: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2013
gbanikiti: As a member of the infamous PDP lapdog crew, I expect you to counter the points in the article. I guess you are intelligent enough to do that. Stop making the thread lengthy and prove the article is wrong. Failure to do that, means article is absolutely right!

Just as expected. . . .A budding member of despicable APC "Ugandan Fairly used BB curve 2" crew couldn't put her brains where her mouth is. . . .

Next Please . . . . .
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by gbanikiti(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2013
jmaine:

Just as expected. . . .A budding member of despicable APC "Ugandan Fairly used curve 2" crew couldn't put her brains where her mouth is. . . .

Next Please . . . . .
Lol! You have proven yourself to be a culprit. You don't fail to disappoint with your silly and uncouth utterances. Pathetic!

Hehehehehe! grin
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by jmaine: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Lol! You have proven yourself to be a culprit. You don't fail to disappoint with your silly and uncouth utterances. Hehehehehe! grin

The hypocrisy I spoke about which the article sadly supports . .

So in your book of morality. . . . Calling me a member of the "Infamous PDP lapdog crew" wasn't silly and uncouth but deserves some form of saint hood.

Kudos lady . . . I only give in equal measures what I receive . . .

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Gbawe2: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2013
gbanikiti: I am still waiting for one intelligent GEJ buttlicker to prove that the article is wrong. In the absence of that, I declare this thread closed! grin

Closed ke? I am enjoying how the fans of GEJ are proving Mr.Larr correct. As for proving the article wrong, if such is impossible even for those who deal with facts and logic then you know you are on a long thing expecting a coherent inspection of the article from the intellectually challenged fans of GEJ on NL.

As one example, is the massive and record-high oil theft we are witnessing under GEJ imagined? What do we do with the complicity of a President who insanely decided to hand over pipeline protection contracts to glorified oil bunkerers i.e militant warlords who then turn around to tell us not to dare mention "oil theft" and that this fiscally dangerous development for Nigeria is "resource control"? What "wrong" can anyone establish against the assertion the Government is now defaulting on paying States their allocation when per barrel benchmark for oil has been appreciably lower than what we sell our oil for almost throughout the three years GEJ has been President?

Did any of us make the NGF drama up or did we lead the disgraceful impeachment fracas in Rivers State? Is it a lie GEJ sets up many committees expensively only to then disregard their submission? Nigeria has become such a joke under GEJ to the extent it is only natural his die-hard fans have no choice but to behave like clowns making a fool of themselves day in day out and exposing Nigeria to universal ridicule.

With the many ludicrously farcical developments under GEJ, rendering Nigeria the worst theatre of the absurd, any surprise GEJ fans are uncouth, foul-mouthed and entirely unable to make cohesive arguments here predicated on facts, reality or logic? Frisky Larr, as with virtually everything else in his article, gets it spot on in regards to the nairaland fanbase of GEJ with the quote below:

Yet those social media supporters of the President who are partly sponsored and partly ethnically biased, always find arguments to package a dark, soiling coal as a bright, glittering gold. The caption was 16 greater than 19.

4 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Waspy(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2013
If anybody allow Joe de Nero matter cause hypertension for him body, na the person wahala be dat o...My main prayer be say make Naija wise up, as in shine face wella come 2015..
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by MeAboki(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2013
Gbawe.:

The irony is that GEJ will not even have sensible backing if he were running to be President of his region. The support he enjoys on this forum is clannish and ethnocentric only in so far as it is the concept of keeping him 'boss of the whole Nigeria' behind it. If Nigeria were to break up, no sensible or sophisticated region will ever clamour for GEJ to rule because he will be nowhere near the best 100 any region can produce.

All what we see is led by the insincerity of those who are supporting a man who is clearly a very ineffective and mediocre leader because, to their jingoist mindset, he is repelling and "frustrating" the North and SW. In short, the clannish supporters of GEJ will cut their nose, through the support of a President leading Nigeria nowhere, to spite their face with their "keep it away from aboki by all means" mentality. They will sit up quickly and say a loud NO if GEJ were to be placed in charge of the entire 'sink or swim' fortune of their new nation if Nigeria separated. Nigeria is the orphan no one loves so everyone can gamble with its leadership. If it were everyone's beloved and seprate nation, GEJ may not even make commissioner.

Wow! you just hit the on its head, 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
“Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity trust upon them.”
― Joseph Heller

[b]The hallmark of GEJ and his supporters

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Gbawe2: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
torkaka:

“Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity trust upon them.”
― Joseph Heller

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
torkaka:

― Joseph Heller

You mean MEDIOCRITY like popping champagne over the lighting up of a street in Lagos? Or celebration of the construction of a generator (10 megawatt power plant) in Lagos with over N3 billion? Or the media NOISE over the launching of 150 wheelbarrows (aka 150 taxi scheme) by Amosun in Ogun? Tell us more about this MEDIOCRITY!

4 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Demdem(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's always excellent as far as it discredits JOnathan. I won't be surprised if you align with satan if he stands up tomorrow to call out Jonathan.

It would have been much more honourable on ur path to have pointed out areas from the piece u feel isn't excellent instead of talking rubbish.
Again I say, excellent piece
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Afam4eva(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Demdem:

It would have been much more honourable on ur path to have pointed out areas from the piece u feel isn't excellent instead of talking rubbish.
Again I say, excellent piece
I'm only miffed that you no longer comment on topics constructively like you used to. All i see from you is terms like Excellent piece, GBAM, +100, Na so etc.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm only miffed that you no longer comment on topics constructively like you used to. All i see from you is terms like Excellent piece, GBAN, +100, Na so etc.

U are partially correct.
I have come to realise that most of u guys are doom. There is no point reasoning with ur kind its a lost call. I reason with sensible one here .Gone are those days for me on NL. Instead, I say my mind and allow ur kind to say theirs. Problem only arise if any fool qoutes me and starts shaming his parents.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
Can u kindly tell me why u hid my post?
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You mean MEDIOCRITY like popping champagne over the lighting up of a street in Lagos? Or celebration of the construction of a generator (10 megawatt power plant) in Lagos with over N3 billion? Or the media NOISE over the launching of 150 wheelbarrows (aka 150 taxi scheme) by Amosun in Ogun? Tell us more about this MEDIOCRITY!

“Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.”
― George Gordon Byron

HOPE THE ABOVE ANSWERS YOU

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Lol! Am trying to figure at who the 2 people are! Hehehehehe!

grin

Sicknigerian and wesfool surely. They suck Jonathan balls best.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Demdem(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Can you folks please proffer solutions to the many problems we have in Nigeria instead of always calling for Jonathan's head like your party will do any better.

Did u fault this piece with facts before u rubbished it.
Why ask what u can't give.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by tosin2013: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
torkaka:

― Joseph Heller

I want to believe gej was born mediocre while his supporters av mediocrity thrust upon them.
cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by tosin2013: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
jmaine:

More Tragedy when there is absolute believe that Jona is always wrong.

Yes, Abacha had a staunch supporter in Buhari, a perennial Messiah on the other side of the fence seeking a deluded shot at Aso Villa

You mean pro GEJ going acidic on rabid anti GEJ fleas , strictly in the huge business of critisizing the FG no matter how silly it sounds.

Mate, we only counter in more equal measures what the fake hypocrites and self styled progressives dish out.

Yes, he doesn't give a damn over nonenities who rant against a non existent offense . . . . Why should he answer to scoundrels full of mischief.

GEJ has presided over lots of free and fair elections with the opposition having victories . . Wonder where your blabbing to . . .

Well done . . . . .

Definitely not from the deficient APC maggots resident on nairaland et al.,.

Who is dis one? Abeg elders are makin a sensible discussion. Zoom off

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by tosin2013: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Gbawe.:

Closed ke? I am enjoying how the fans of GEJ are proving Mr.Larr correct. As for proving the article wrong, if such is impossible even for those who deal with facts and logic then you know you are on a long thing expecting a coherent inspection of the article from the intellectually challenged fans of GEJ on NL.

As one example, is the massive and record-high oil theft we are witnessing under GEJ imagined? What do we do with the complicity of a President who insanely decided to hand over pipeline protection contracts to glorified oil bunkerers i.e militant warlords who then turn around to tell us not to dare mention "oil theft" and that this fiscally dangerous development for Nigeria is "resource control"? What "wrong" can anyone establish against the assertion the Government is now defaulting on paying States their allocation when per barrel benchmark for oil has been appreciably lower than what we sell our oil for almost throughout the three years GEJ has been president?

If this is not a treasonable offence, then there's nothing called treason! Please can anyone just stop and reflect over d above quote? Mr otuoke is bent on destroying d country!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. / Whats Up With Gov Amechi / Troops Kill 73 Insurgents Disguised As Herdsmen In Borno - VIEWER DISCRETION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.