Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,493 members, 7,826,851 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? (3766 Views)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by nuclearboy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Saddening thread!

I have found reason to "abuse" both Tinubu (market leader fiasco etc) and Jonathan, but I'll take Tinubu over Jonathan - at least we get "something" back as value! I also suspect what's supposedly stolen by Tinubu is going towards a war-chest for 2015 (to counter or expose Jo-boy's shenenigans)!

And yes, it actually gives the article credence seeing as not one of the pro-GEJ's has any manner of rebuttal - all seen is insults and deflections!

Btw, rhinos had their skins modeled after my skin - so insults mean nothing! Truth is that Jonathan has failed me, if not only as another mediocre, then definitely as the most divisive clannish self-serving leader Nigeria has seen! We are appalled that from the trust people reposed in a minority, poor unknown, already cheated (from the days of Turai's cabal) PhD holder, he has turned into even worse than the so-called owners of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by jmaine: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
tosin2013:

Who is dis one? Abeg elders are makin a sensible discussion. Zoom off

Lolz . . . . .Who are these deficient elders ?
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by jmaine: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You mean MEDIOCRITY like popping champagne over the lighting up of a street in Lagos? Or celebration of the construction of a generator (10 megawatt power plant) in Lagos with over N3 billion? Or the media NOISE over the launching of 150 wheelbarrows (aka 150 taxi scheme) by Amosun in Ogun? Tell us more about this MEDIOCRITY!

Abeg add celebration of the Ikoyi link bridge Tolling Booth grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1311129/toll-booths-new-ikoyi-link
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
nuclearboy: Saddening thread!

I have found reason to "abuse" both Tinubu (market leader fiasco etc) and Jonathan, but I'll take Tinubu over Jonathan - at least we get "something" back as value! I also suspect what's supposedly stolen by Tinubu is going towards a war-chest for 2015 (to counter or expose Jo-boy's shenenigans)!

And yes, it actually gives the article credence seeing as not one of the pro-GEJ's has any manner of rebuttal - all seen is insults and deflections!

Btw, rhinos had their skins modeled after my skin - so insults mean nothing! Truth is that Jonathan has failed me, if not only as another mediocre, then definitely as the most divisive clannish self-serving leader Nigeria has seen! We are appalled that from the trust people reposed in a minority, poor unknown, already cheated (from the days of Turai's cabal) PhD holder, he has turned into even worse than the so-called owners of Nigeria

like you, I believe Tinubu and his politics is not the best thing that can be offered to Nigerians but with the comedians running around the corridors of power, APC is the best thing on show for now. it is by far better to thrust leadership on an intelligent group with credibility issues than to thrust leadership on a bunch of clueless non credible characters, with divisive tendencies as their straw to hang on too.

GEJ was a mistake that shouldn't be contemplated again, he rode to power on sympathy votes without an agenda, Nigerians were carried away by shoeless stories (and of course a push from rigging) and the fact a southern minority was stepping on stage. GEJ has nothing to offer!!

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Gbawe2: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
tosin2013:

If this is not a treasonable offence, then there's nothing called treason! Please can anyone just stop and reflect over d above quote? Mr otuoke is bent on destroying d country!!

To be honest, GEJ would have been bounced out of office for that gross act of maladministration if Nigeria is even a half-decent nation. This is another thing that is unpalatable about GEJ. I.e the ethnic disunity and disaffection he has caused that means his gross failings go unpunished and even defended wildly by his ethnocentric fan-base as Mr.Larr even points out in the article.

Yet those social media supporters of the President who are partly sponsored and partly ethnically biased, always find arguments to package a dark, soiling coal as a bright, glittering gold. The caption was 16 greater than 19.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by WildChild00(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
gregg2: You guys never get tired.
Keep writing rubbish while GEJ keeps moving the country foreword.

It is just so unfortunate the manner @ which paid political parties agents, touts, miscreanies have taking over the political section of nairaland, just to please their masters by all cost.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by boladez(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
gregg2: You guys never get tired.
Keep writing rubbish while GEJ keeps moving the country foreword.

Yes indeed, he is moving the country[b] FOREWORD[/b] o not forward. With the economy in shambles and little or no infrastructural development the country is in foreward mode (Leaners permit , beginners mode).

On one hand I hail Retardeen and the retardees cockroaches for the Power reforms. The useless FGN should keep its big nose out of the new DISCOs
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by boladez(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You mean MEDIOCRITY like popping champagne over the lighting up of a street in Lagos? Or celebration of the construction of a generator (10 megawatt power plant) in Lagos with over N3 billion? Or the media NOISE over the launching of 150 wheelbarrows (aka 150 taxi scheme) by Amosun in Ogun? Tell us more about this MEDIOCRITY!

............Let me tell you more, when You have an empty head with a world bank chaperon doing nothing about the economy and celebrating the impoverishment of the country people and celebrating militants and crooks, granting amnesty to thieves and felons.
Doling out money to cronies to ensure re election. Taking advantage of docile and laid back citizenry by offering them no hope of a better life.

Admitting to be the head of a government full of Boko haram members and doing nothing. Watching citizens maimed and killed for three years and condemning yet doing nothing until it gets out of hand.

after 4 years of excuses.....Flag off the construction of a road that is a major artery and months after do nothing. I join you in blaming Mr Amosun for allowing himself to join the celebration of extreme mediocrity.

Finally, celebrating the life time achievement of ringing the bell of the NYSE stock exchange as the major achievement of the Nigerian economy.

PS: Let your governor in Enugu do same and celebrate the electrification of a road half that long and give beauty to your state. Your state governor cannot compete in the league of PDP laggard governors. Fashola's urban renewal was not targeted at you, don't take it personal.

You definitely have not seen Ikorodu road at night and hence I don't expect it to make a difference to you in Enugu. To me, I see it has resulted in ease of driving less accidents and less crime. Unfortunately the useless FGN does not have the capacity to do these basic things, they leave them to God (in the words of the aviation minister)

Amosun's wheelbarrows are better than the Agolo sorus..(those contraptions we used to play with those days made of empty milk tins and a straight stick) your governor bought.

Talk about mediocrity when you leave decay in your state and criticise meaningful development in another state.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Waspy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fatalities and Brutalities on JEG. Homo needs to sack his laptop crew, just like some laid off Ministers, they are unproductive
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by tosin2013: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2013
Gbawe.:

To be honest, GEJ would have been bounced out of office for that gross act of maladministration if Nigeria is even a half-decent nation. This is another thing that is unpalatable about GEJ. I.e the ethnic disunity and disaffection he has caused that means his gross failings go unpunished and even defended wildly by his ethnocentric fan-base as Mr.Larr even points out in the article.

By extension, we are not half a decent nation neck deep in tribal sentiment which is exploited by our self serving divisive, power hungry leader for 1 narrow goal. 2015.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Gbawe2: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2013
boladez:

Talk about mediocrity when you leave decay in you state and criticise meaningful development in another state.

Don't mind the sad and petty individual. The 150 taxis in Ogun were part of a transport mix already including a BRT scheme and a planned light rail system for the State. Would it not be better if the resident herbalist masquerading as a medical doctor spent more time inspecting the deficiency of the transport system in his own State instead of badmouthing the solid efforts of others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Buhari / Fashola Candidacy 2015 / What Happens Between February 14 And May 29 When Buhari Wins? - Bakare. / Benue South: Senator David Mark In Narrow Lead (IDOMA VOICE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.