Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password (1230 Views)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
I love you this... I love you that ... Okay can you share your password(s) with your partner without deleting anything?!

This is more like a survey... you have just 2 questions to answer: smiley

1. Do you love your partner?

2. Can you share your password(s) with him/her?

[N.B, please save the 'privacy' epistles for other threads. Thanks smiley ]
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
My password belongs to only me. Even my ATM pin is mine alone. Can't share it with anyone no matter how baby mamaine she has become.
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Odunharry(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
wife Yes Yes
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by ammyluv2002(f): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
That I love someone doesn't mean my life should be tied to his....I mustn't give out my password to show my love. I think asking for my password is childish undecided if you love someone, you should also trust them to behave well even in their closets. I see no reason why I should give out my password to anyone just to prove my love undecided

Cheating is a choice not a mistake. Don't be f**led grin
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by greedie1(f): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
1: yes
2: yes but not my atm pin o grin
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Dyt(f): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Peeps n sees pastor acidosis
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by albacete(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Why? Based on wetin kwanu?
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Princeparix(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
gree-die:
1: yes
2: yes but not my atm pin o grin
190 o!
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Well, my atm pin is mine alone!! *in smeagol's voice*
I can show you my acct balance sha... undecided undecided
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Acidosis(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
lmaooo @answers grin grin

@dyt... na you ordain me as pastor abi? grin
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
ammyluv2002: That I love someone doesn't mean my life should be tied to his.... I mustn't give out my password to show my love . I think asking for my password is childish undecided if you love someone, you should also trust them to behave well even in their closets. I see no reason why I should give out my password to anyone just to prove my love undecided

Cheating is a choice not a mistake. Don't be f**led grin

Lol... no one is saying give your password to prove your love.. smiley

Okay tell me silently, do you have cockroach in your cupboard?
grin
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by greedie1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Princeparix: 190 o!
wat did 190 do o?
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by DesChyko1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Just told my girlfriend that an hour ago.. Hehehe
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Lol... no one is saying give your password to prove your love.. smiley

Okay tell me silently, do you have cockroach in your cupboard?
grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Shugamania(f): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sure.. What's there to hide?

It shouldnt be a criterion to prove my love though, asking for it shows u dont trust me.
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by valena23(f): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
There are certain passwords I wouldn't mind sharing, and others I think would be inappropriate for anyone else to know but me. All in all, if there's trust in a relationship, I see no reason as to why you'd want your partner's password in the first place
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Princeparix(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
gree-die:

wat did 190 do o?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by chienyem(f): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yes is d answer.I share all my password with my Hubby likewise Him
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
I don't have to love you before I share my password with you. Once I trust you, then can have access to my email, social network accounts, online banking portal. E.t.c.
My current email and Facebook account password is known by three of my friends. It's called trust. If you want, disappoint me, I would always come back strong.
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by oliviatwist: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
1. No undecided
2. No undecided undecided
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by oliviatwist: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Phder: I don't have to love you before I share my password with you. Once I trust you, then can have access to my email, social network accounts, online banking portal. E.t.c.
My current email and Facebook account password is known by three of my friends. It's called trust. If you want, disappoint me, I would always come back strong.
lipsrsealed undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password by youngds: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2013
[/b][b] Yeah, sure, why not..... i wouldn't date someone i don't trust, so am very cool with it

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Young Girl Frowns After Being Touched? / His Wife Is Cheating On Him With A Vibrator! / If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.