Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? (682 Views)

Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) / Security Agency Blames Rain For Failure To Stop Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by akpanoka: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
patriotic citizens should identify one and offer reasons. For me, I would join nscdc. I no like gun
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by 1MCN: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
For me na DSSS, Department of State Security Service. Oh, those guys the kind of gun them dey carry plus their attire na DIE. I just saw one small SSS girl now opposite Governor's Office in Owerri and I felt like joining today!
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by drnoel: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
NIA, I dont like guns so prefer not 2 carry one.
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by horpe132(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Custom..........................& I will Open a sHop 4ha grin grin grin
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by tomakint: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Which one else if not the Nigerian Army, the one and only Security Agency that can 'knock some senses' into the thick skulls of some 'Nigerian stubborn politicians'! I just love everything about the Nigerian Army cool
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by UCyril: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
FRSC.I love their job
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by Clerverly: 5:11am On Oct 12, 2013
Niger Delta Militancy! Ask Government Tombolo, asari dokubo et al.
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by oyeludef(m): 5:23am On Oct 12, 2013
my own go b NAF. i really respect those soldiers.
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Me, everyother agency except Police and Evil Defence. *spits on the two* undecided
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:32am On Oct 12, 2013
MASSOB
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by drnoel: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: MASSOB
Is MASSOB a security agency? ?
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by Licensed2Kill(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2013
Customs for the money. . .
Army for the swags. . .
Re: Which Security Agency Would You Join, Given The Opportunity To Serve Nigeria? by Watermelon(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2013
Who says policing in Nigeria is not profitable? I will join NPF joo tongue

(1) (Reply)

News Breaking!! Over 355 Apga Members Decamp To Pdp In Anambra / Enugu PDP Sweeps LG Chairmanship Polls / Speaker Of Taraba State House Of Assembly Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.