Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox (72013 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) / VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by donphilopus: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
ceejayluv:
Yeah, we should blame Stella instead , right?
you don't understand what i mean, right?
I say no B D guy fault, maybe E just dey cum 4rm suspension wey D Plane dey shack am 2 Pilot
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by 9jahubcom(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
just imagine
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Now I'm back...

Back to the topic, I won't believe.
Nigerian politicians lies could wake Micheal Jackson from his grave.
Or which pilot would risk his life,abi the pilot na Vampire angry

I can smell POLITICS

5 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by satellitedaisy: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Its not only with bomb that terrorists commit suicide. This is exactly why I don't trust anything made-in Nigeria. Poverty make people do anything, provided money is involved
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by Cubeet: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
We Have fake and Useless pilots in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by drdams: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
A by product of AbdulMutalab perhaps.. Hahahha..

YAKUBU ABDULRahman..

His ITK made im miss dis year Salah Meat and many years to com....

2 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by 3ace(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Very serious but I don't know why I don't believe this report. Fine, people make foolhardy decisions but with a plane? Anyway, more facts may still come up in the coming days.
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by johnstar(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Shiit happens undecided
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by Biggiestep(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
say ya peace d deed is done
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by Amoshie(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
The typical mindset of a real an African man who always believe that God is in control n anythn happens as decreed by Almighty. hmmm what a misinterpretation of God's word.
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmm!... Speechless...
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by ba7man(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
awodman:

They accuse Stella Oduah of only beautifying our airports and I ask under whose tenure was this laboratory set up

Before this black box would have been holed up in one laboratory in US or Europe and we would probably we waiting for the result

Oga pilot you see what non adherence to rules can cause

Enforcing safe practices in Aviation is far more important than analyzing a Black Box in Nigeria.

If there are no Plane crashes, there won't be Black box analysis. Why walk through Refurbished Airports to board rickety, unsafe Planes??

16 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Did the pilot die with plane?
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by gothrones(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
baybiemee: And a heartless fellow said it was an act of God

If it wasn't an act of God, then how did it happen? Don't you religious folks believe that nothing can happen without the consent of God?

Think about the ramifications of your statement. Suppose this wasn't an act of God. Then that means that an event that God did not approve of happened on its own. Wouldn't that call into question the omniscience of God?

5 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by hardbody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
The pay-out to the pilot must have been very heavy for him to agree to act as a 'suicide bomber' abi suicide pilot.

In all of these, as always, i sympathize with the bereaved (not the deceased) ooo
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by olafusimic(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
pato station:

Probably a Boko-trained pilot.

grin
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by eaglechild: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kudos to the minister for setting up the Lab in Abuja.
The report would have taken more time.

Now is Stella guilty or not?
I don't think so.

5 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by nerodenero: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: In Nigeria, even the blackbox recording can be doctored for political gains. Don't let them put the wool over your eyes. No sane pilot will risk his own life by ignoring such a warning and take off anyway, unless he is a kamakaze pilot. Nonesense!!
Well said but that woman's statement 'act of God' is very annoying. She should ask for God's forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by ikeyman00(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
@@@

ndu_chucks
: 5:34pm
In Nigeria, even the blackbox recording can be doctored for political gains. Don't let them put the wool over your eyes. No sane pilot will risk his own life by ignoring such a warning and take off anyway, unless he is a kamakaze pilot. Nonesense!!

i always know there is something wrong with u; always in defence of the defencelessness NONESENSE lipsrsealed

believe it or not most aircraft mishap are caused by pilot error but with the improvement of technology i dnt know about of now. However as for Nigeria u cant ignore bad maintenance attitude that goes with it!

wat a country having to sit u by my side! spit on the floor

the same goes to shymexx fake azz

by the way we are still waiting for ur sia buhahari to tell Nigeria how he would have tackle boko fools up in the ONE north

The lesson here should serve as a wake up call for all the ministeries to have some human sympathy to do something for once in their life time and Oduah should come out and retract the act of god phrase she used in the press; that really undermines confidence in that sector

9 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by moscobabs(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
so who 1st die now??
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
baybiemee: And a heartless fellow said it was an act of God
Too bad another fellow attributed it to the failure of the aviation sector.

4 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by skyscraperTM(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
hmmmmm
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by delegiwa(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: In Nigeria, even the blackbox recording can be doctored for political gains. Don't let them put the wool over your eyes. No sane pilot will risk his own life by ignoring such a warning and take off anyway, unless he is a kamakaze pilot. Nonesense!!

Pally, if you don't know what else to say, you could have just closed your mouth! If you know how the 'black box' is analysed, you won't utter such rubbish. You have just been told the outcome of the PRELIMINARY report and your 'colonial-infested' mentality just crossed it out unless an 'oyinbo' lab said so. What rubbish political gain could be made from an air crash? Pally abeg no make me break my own rules but this your response is just s.i.l.l.y!

15 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
picoba:
The pilot sound to be an half bake pilot. Education system in Nigeria!
I guess the pilot had is training here in Nigeria.

It's not only Nigerian pilots, it's a problem in general even here in the U.S.

Colgan 3407 Captain was correcting stall wrongly which led to the ill fate of passengers on board.

3 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by gbanikiti(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Za filot izza confirm boko haram filot! Shege dan iska kawai!!

3 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by awodman: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
ba7man: Enforcing safe practices in Aviation is far more important than analyzing a Black Box in Nigeria.

If there are no Plane crashes, there won't be Black box analysis. Why walk through Refurbished Airports to board rickety, unsafe Planes??
Oga ,AIB labs are not only meant for analyzing black boxes after crashes but is meant also for researches aimed at the overall improvement of safety practices in the aviation sector

Meanwhile this is not only the safety related projects Oduah has completed..Note that the Total radar coverage of our airspace was completed under her

Lastly if it was Fashola's administration that built this lab will you say the same thing?

9 Likes

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by tawa89(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
ba7man: Enforcing safe practices in Aviation is far more important than analyzing a Black Box in Nigeria.

are you dense or what? Didn't you hear where the AIB official pointed out that the pilot was repeatedly warned not to take off because of the flaps? And he insisted on taking off maybe because he has done it before and succeeded . SMH for all these ethnic jingoists. Mtchew

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigeria Streets Look Like This? / Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures) / Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.