Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Why Do Ladies Behaves This Way..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Behaves This Way..? (711 Views)

When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please / Why A Woman Behaves This Way? / This Is How The True Man Behaves Agreed Or Not !!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Behaves This Way..? by Skynet247(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
You might be wondering why i choose this heading... But on a serious note... I just have one question for the ladies... Why the behave this way... Now you wife or your girlfriend might not want you to touch any part of her body talk more of having sex with her... But if eventually she sees you hugging someone that same day... She might likely embarrase you, telling the lady that hes my guy/husband... Knowing fully well that someone is giving you, what she refuse giving you... Now i ask... Why do ladies behave that way..?
Re: Why Do Ladies Behaves This Way..? by lipsyliscious: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
@op now I ask "Are u high on beans?" undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Behaves This Way..? by Rockyfancino(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
are you high on groundnut and garri?

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Attraction/good Looks In A Relationship? / The Funny Truth People Will Hide. / How Many Girls/guys Have You Dated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.