Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 (29450 Views)

PES 2014 And FIFA 14 For PC / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by physise(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
pes 14 na complete rubbish d graphics be like ps2
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mayor2013: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
To buy your ps3 fifa 14 call 08156087872 (whats app) or 08165520837. Bb pin is 7BE1C522
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
groovie: both fifa and pes 14 are complete flops, until november though, if no improvement for pes14, i go just do player transfer for my pes 2013 until them release better version.
yeye people

If I upgrade my PES 13 over the internet, shouldnt all the transfers be updated as well?!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by studyabfree: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
get the original copy of pes2014 . All of you guys complaining about this game has to try the full package with all the recent substitute complete. Call 070-38707887 to get your full copy.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mickyarams: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

If I upgrade my PES 13 over the internet, shouldnt all the transfers be updated as well?!

I sold mine already and I have gone back to PES 2013.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by groovie(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

yes e suppose na. i neva think dat kind thing before sha. na manual way i dey use. e be like say u dey get access to constant internet. u no be like we wey dey do 500mb per month. lol.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by youngice(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
godspeed: pls what laptops do u guys use for fifa and pes? I presently use a compaq but its not compatible with fifa and pes 2013 upwards.even pes 12 can only play friendlies.pls recommend a laptop with specifications
hp 630 ,4gb ram,128 mb vram,intel blah blah,or any 6gb ram laptop
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by iLUMeN8(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
The only awesome thing about FIFA is the commentary (almost close to perfection) otherwise, I think its crap. PES by far is alot more exciting and 2013 was just unbefuckinglivable. Hope the commentaries of Jim Beglin and Jon Champion are as spot on as that of FIFA in PES 2014. @OP, trust me, the demo is gonna be very different from the real thing.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by iberu001(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Me prefer fifa because its not easy to score goal wen playing fifa unlike pes that u can score goal frm d midfleld if u play shot
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kpolli(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
kimco: Wait for november's patch kk. I agree it's really a mess. But then in their defence, this is the debut of their new game engine. Bound to have flaws plus their choice to stick with the ps3 and 360 consoles which are outdated.

I game on pc btw.

They should have never changed the engine
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kpolli(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
mickyarams: 13 for me was class. I enjoyed it to death and having played the 14 demo I thought it was good. Since 2010 I always got fifa and pes but after playing both 14 demo's, I decided I wanted only pes. Now I feel like doing a shit on the thing.

What's with the defenders getting ridiculous bursts of speed? Hangeland is not Puyol. The collision engine is seriously fubar. There's been moments where my players have got entangled and nobodies moved. And the same if the ball goes past a player - they stand and f*cking watch!!! Sorry for the anger but its a mess. The passing is also prompting players not to chase the ball when played to them. They seem to just stop running and watch it roll. THEN, 1st time shots. This has really pissed me off. As rooney, I strike at goal, keeper saves, rebound falls to RVP, is first time strike goal, I press square - he flaps up the ball with this ridiculously slow bring down and gets tackled. Thing is I saw the power bar, so why did he control it?!?! WHY?? What the f*ck have they done to this game? Its never going to be perfect, it never will. I accept there's things that will be messy but this is just awful. I find it unplayable at times and I am to say at the least, disappointed.

Apologies for the ranting but I needed to vent it because it seems worse than the demo ffs.

Anyone else noticed these issues?

A fellow mind.... I feel ur pains.... Mehn pre-ordered 2, was soooooooooo disappointed with the end product.... Just hoping they fix it in the next patch tho
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
I'm a PES fan but FIFA 2014 is pretty cool on Andriod
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by hauwaolaniyi(f): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
iberu001: Me prefer fifa because its not easy to score goal wen playing fifa unlike pes that u can score goal frm d midfleld if u play shot
Ronaldo, bale, rooney no dey score from midfield for real life,
Pes is thee best, more realistic and accurate
Haven't tried pes14 yet tho
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
Ronaldo, bale, rooney no dey score from midfield for real life,
Pes is thee best, more realistic and accurate
Haven't tried pes14 yet tho

Plus the last time PES had such easy center field goals, it was called Winning Eleven 4.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by sanmitee(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lil'knight:
We never even play pes 13 finish dem don release nxt one, nawaoooo....still d best pes2013 player in ma sch-@oau fajuite
And who made u best in my hostel-Toby?, i'm fajuyi best pes player. Don't try me.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by STENACO: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls someone should help me with the crack of fifa2014 or pes 2014. Or the serial of any of them.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

For where, your squad remains the same. How Dem wan take sell new games if old games go get the latest squad update.

Origin no go free for you grin
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
sanmitee: And who made u best in my hostel-Toby?, i'm fajuyi best pes player. Don't try me.

^^^^

Brings back good memories.. When we all used to fight for the title of 'King of Konami' on campus.. grin

Those were the days.. When I was the dreaded undisputed king until one First year boy whooped me badly..

We had a list of known Top Players (Group A).. However, you are not allowed to play any of these player when once you get relegated (a scoreline of 6-0 means relegation). When once you are relegated, the only way to enter back into the top players league is to relegate the Top players in Group B.. If a Group B player relegates a Group A player, the Group A guy dropped into Group B and the Group B guy is graduated. There was even a rule that meant you are not allowed to play for a certain period of time.

It was generally good fun sha.. NO GAMBLING WAS ALLOWED!!!

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
jmaine:

For where, your squad remains the same. How Dem wan take sell new games if old games go get the latest squad update.

Origin no go free for you grin

But shey FIFA dey update?!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by gbokukueba(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Let me just stick to my PES 13 jeje... btw how do i transfer my 2013 into 2014?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Geestunnar(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Alex4zee: wink
Signs of end time... Just passing by....
why cant you just pass by.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

But shey FIFA dey update?!

E no dey update FiFa 13 squad to FIFA 14 own . .Na manual transfers get you grin
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
jmaine:

E no dey update FiFa 13 squad to FIFA 14 own . .Na manual transfers get you grin

CHOI!!!!

So wetin the update be for na?! Just to chop my bandwidth abi wetin?! angry
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Samunosuke(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
If Fifa 14 is anything like 13, then it will be sweet although I've noticed that each year things get harder in Fifa, finesse goals especially. Used to easily score them from around the halfway line in 11 (my best fifa game ever), outside the 18 yard box in 12 but got really hard scoring them even in the 18 yard box in 13. Easiest way to score in 13 is with an aerial through pass timed properly. Thing about Fifa is we always hate it the first few weeks we play the latest one, but after some time we adjust and get used to it.
Haven't played pes for some years (loved pro 6 tho, adriano ftw) but played pes13 a few months back and it was actually quite good. Much more engaging and technical with formations and player movements playing a huge role. Sad to hear pes14 is a step back.
I don't get all the hate around these games. If you like fifa, good for you. If pes is your cup of tea, drink up. No need to bash the other game. Was originally a fifa fanatic on my original xbox, later switched to pes around 6, then back to fifa in 09.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

CHOI!!!!

So wetin the update be for na?! Just to chop my bandwidth abi wetin?! angry

Na just small MB e dey be. Na so I run update my own thinking say I go fit dump my Pre-patch FIFA 14 for corner but nothing just change angry

Thank God for the PC version, I don download the latest squad update for my PC version sharply from one online source

No time . . . . grin
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by UNLEASHED(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Myself and 6 of my close friends use to be PES fan but after a taste of FIFA 12 three years ago, it's bye bye to PES for me and my friends and we've not looked back.
By the way if anyone fancy getting beaten on FIFA 14 (PS3). Please drop your PSN ID
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
;DEno concern me
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by hauwaolaniyi(f): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Plus the last time PES had such easy center field goals, it was called Winning Eleven 4.
I have seen nice, counters on pes
An counter is man utd normal game
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by 9icegee: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
me i prefer PES 12. Thts wot me and my friends stil play. As i use chelsea and drogba is not in 13, not nice 4me. And de new chelsea guys in 13 aint tht hot (hazard and co). Den also there's de problem of real madrid being made too strong. So to even things up among us, we stick to 12...as 4 fifa, well g love de commentary etc but tht game's too hard to play. Very technical and cumbasum. In an effort to make it as real life as possible, they ended up making de game too complicated. I prefer watching others play dan me playing. Frankly i cant play it, tho mayb if i learn i might be able
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nonydaklyn101: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
for me,PES 2014 is so on point grin
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Tolexander: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
gbokukueba: Let me just stick to my PES 13 jeje... btw how do i transfer my 2013 into 2014?
boss, you still dey play game?
Wetin you want make your pikin dey play?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by hauwaolaniyi(f): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
9icegee: me i prefer PES 12. Thts wot me and my friends stil play. As i use chelsea and drogba is not in 13, not nice 4me. And de new chelsea guys in 13 aint tht hot (hazard and co). Den also there's de problem of real madrid being made too strong. So to even things up among us, we stick to 12...as 4 fifa, well g love de commentary etc but tht game's too hard to play. Very technical and cumbasum. In an effort to make it as real life as possible, they ended up making de game too complicated. I prefer watching others play dan me playing. Frankly i cant play it, tho mayb if i learn i might be able
Yeah,
The worst part is xavi and iniesta, they cheated them very low abilities, even di maria except his top speed, he has nothing left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP!! Cheats For Unlimited Coin For Dream League Soccer 2016 / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.