Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 (29511 Views)

PES 2014 And FIFA 14 For PC / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by UNLEASHED(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2013
oskion: Follow @oskion_99
PSN ID?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Amilli(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Fifa 14 for the win!!! PES can take a sit cool ..i'm out
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mesutiyke(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls, is PES 2014 avaliable in Playstation2 ?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2013
mesutiyke: Pls, is PES 2014 avaliable in Playstation2 ?

Yes!!

The Version that has African China & Terry G's songs as soundtracks & has commentary by Cyril Stober and Aisha Bello of NTA News... grin

Nna upgrade before you get left behind.. We all now dey wait for Playstation 4, you still dey ask about Playstation 2..

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jude4us(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Lil'knight:
We never even play pes 13 finish dem don release nxt one, nawaoooo....still d best pes2013 player in ma sch-@oau fajuite

O_O! No one gave u dat award. I was in FAJ all thru last session.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jude4us(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2013
I found out dat most lazy ppl go for PES (Excuse my use of d word "lazy"wink. They just don't want to chase d ball on d pitch demselves. They want it all done for dem; shots, rebound, dribble, attack and what not. That's why they r always wiped when they get to play FIFA.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jude4us(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yes!!

The Version that has African China & Terry G's songs as soundtracks & has commentary by Cyril Stober and Aisha Bello of NTA News... grin

Nna upgrade before you get left behind.. We all now dey wait for Playstation 4, you still dey ask about Playstation 2..

Omo!!! See as ppl dey mention all NTA crew. D guy don dey addicted. Haba, at least get free-on-air. Stop listening to those embellished lies from NTA.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by phermonyx(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lil'knight:
We never even play pes 13 finish dem don release nxt one, nawaoooo....still d best pes2013 player in ma sch-@oau fajuite

No dey bobo us, what's ur name?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
UNLEASHED:

Your PSN ID is not your email address.

hahaha this is sig worthy. I swear I laffed so hard.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
UNLEASHED: Myself and 6 of my close friends use to be PES fan but after a taste of FIFA 12 three years ago, it's bye bye to PES for me and my friends and we've not looked back.
By the way if anyone fancy getting beaten on FIFA 14 (PS3). Please drop your PSN ID

lala4boi

add up. .
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
jude4us: I found out dat most lazy ppl go for PES (Excuse my use of d word "lazy"wink. They just don't want to chase d ball on d pitch demselves. They want it all done for dem; shots, rebound, dribble, attack and what not. That's why they r always wiped when they get to play FIFA.

u sir must be lost cos what u described there is FIFA thru and thru. y do u think it has so many casuals like u buying it? it cos it easy to play and gt the eye candy too. pes has become easy too but it still better than FIFA. FIFA has lisence and commentary and addictive modes. but on the pitch, please, it comes no where near real football. head over the FIFA ea forums if u don't believe me.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Let me start by saying I don't like fifa games. Pes 2013 is still the best soccer game ever, it had everything anyone would ask for in a soccer game. When I played 2014 to be honest I was and still am disappointed, Konami was just a whisker away from producing the best soccer game ever.
The game lag is the one and I think the biggest culprit the game suffers from, after trying hard to love it I gave up and went back to Pes 13.
Recently however I have come back to it changed the screen resolution thing to 720 and the Lags seriously reduced. Some things I noticed and would love to analyse however with real game called critics are as follows
Training mode. - the game seems to burst into life in training mode, there are no silly Lags and shots are spot on, my thoughts are the absence of commentary the fans and all those things that bug the game engine makes the game process faster?
Game physics - I studied this crucial aspect of the game with the midfield where the game at Least runs on normal speed and while I find the physics of trapping and turning spot on, one big issue is that players clash and collide with each other too often, anyone else notice this.

In all I am kinda disappointed with I hope the patch fixes things.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
kimco:

u sir must be lost cos what u described there is FIFA thru and thru. y do u think it has so many casuals like u buying it? it cos it easy to play and gt the eye candy too. pes has become easy too but it still better than FIFA. FIFA has lisence and commentary and addictive modes. but on the pitch, please, it comes no where near real football. head over the FIFA ea forums if u don't believe me.

Fifa is not easy to play

an example would be the enforced "Tactical Defending system" for online play. ANy PES fanatic will have a tough time adjusting to that. All they ever had to do was press 'X' and the dummy player does the chasing and tackling. . i lie?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by 9icegee: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
Yeah,
The worst part is xavi and iniesta, they cheated them very low abilities, even di maria except his top speed, he has nothing left
hmmmm u're really female..?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Let me start by saying I don't like fifa games. Pes 2013 is still the best soccer game ever, it had everything anyone would ask for in a soccer game. When I played 2014 to be honest I was and still am disappointed, Konami was just a whisker away from producing the best soccer game ever.
The game lag is the one and I think the biggest culprit the game suffers from, after trying hard to love it I gave up and went back to Pes 13.
Recently however I have come back to it changed the screen resolution thing to 720 and the Lags seriously reduced. Some things I noticed and would love to analyse however with real game called critics are as follows
Training mode. - the game seems to burst into life in training mode, there are no silly Lags and shots are spot on, my thoughts are the absence of commentary the fans and all those things that bug the game engine makes the game process faster?
Game physics - I studied this crucial aspect of the game with the midfield where the game at Least runs on normal speed and while I find the physics of trapping and turning spot on, one big issue is that players clash and collide with each other too often, anyone else notice this.

In all I am kinda disappointed with I hope the patch fixes things.

See this guy o!! shocked shocked

You just dey shock me everyday! So you sef na 'Pikason' (a.k.a the boy na pi pad.. grin)

I swear, whenever you enter Gidi, just holla me.. Even if na half bottle of Gulder we share, no wahala.. grin

PES till the day SEGA releases SEGA MEGA DRIVE 5..

After I played the demo of FIFA in 2001, I swear I have never been able to like the game.. Suru a.k.a Winning Eleven a.k.a Pro Evo Soccer remains my one and only Soccer game.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by VivaLaFrans: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yes!!

Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by STENACO: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
I have googled and it is very difficult. I have used all kinds of torrent they continue talking of survy which they still don't release after filling the surver. Pls if you have the key just send to me at stenaco2003@yahoo.com. The crack or the patch. Thanks friends
NO LONG TIN:

GOOGLE !!!!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by skedy1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
oops! I thought i was d only 1...hmmm,dis pes 2014 is highly fuckd! Am even on it now,c how ma defenders are just standing as if x is now pause....rubbish!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

Fifa is not easy to play

an example would be the enforced "Tactical Defending system" for online play. ANy PES fanatic will have a tough time adjusting to that. All they ever had to do was press 'X' and the dummy player does the chasing and tackling. . i lie?

You no lie bros, mastering and getting accustomed to the Tactical Defending mode is something else . . .

Though I prefer using the tactical defence than the legacy mode of constant "X" pressing.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by STENACO: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Are you gonna help
STENACO: I have googled and it is very difficult. I have used all kinds of torrent they continue talking of survy which they still don't release after filling the surver. Pls if you have the key just send to me at stenaco2003@yahoo.com. The crack or the patch. Thanks friends
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
lalaboi:

Fifa is not easy to play

Guy forget oh strategy and tactics is still needed, because the players have different abilities, in different proportoin, how will a player with top speed 60, catch up with a player of 95 even if there are on the same starting line, you still have to position your player in the right positoin for a goal, take example how will di maria score a goal using his right foor when he is an obvious left how will you select the feet he uses, how will messi score a header when he is let's assume 5 foot tall and is being tackled by a 6,8 defender with a jump of 85 and accuracy of 60 its harder than you assume
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 5:23am On Oct 25, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
Guy forget oh strategy and tactics is still needed, because the players have different abilities, in different proportoin, how will a player with top speed 60, catch up with a player of 95 even if there are on the same starting line, you still have to position your player in the right positoin for a goal, take example how will di maria score a goal using his right foor when he is an obvious left how will you select the feet he uses, how will messi score a header when he is let's assume 5 foot tall and is being tackled by a 6,8 defender with a jump of 85 and accuracy of 60 its harder than you assume

Sorry I did not get what you meant.

Are you on the PES is harder side or the FIfa is harder side? I could not tell sorry.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

See this guy o!! shocked shocked

You just dey shock me everyday! So you sef na 'Pikason' (a.k.a the boy na pi pad.. grin)

I swear, whenever you enter Gidi, just holla me.. Even if na half bottle of Gulder we share, no wahala.. grin

PES till the day SEGA releases SEGA MEGA DRIVE 5..

After I played the demo of FIFA in 2001, I swear I have never been able to like the game.. Suru a.k.a Winning Eleven a.k.a Pro Evo Soccer remains my one and only Soccer game.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nna ehn remainder small dem don nearly mount expedition go village to look for who do me and video game.
From International Super star soccer DELUXE! I dey handle my ABC-XYZ SEGA pad like samurai sword, once I cross "long ball" the whole game house dey join me to shout "good header" Chai grin grin grin anybody wey no remember the name of the headmaster for italy that year is not a legend in that game jare. I no fit count how many times I nearly miss exam for even junior waec because of game.
Then came Winning eleven, choose brazil with strikers Ronaldo-big teeth and roberto carlos, abi Thiery Henry white boot? gaaadddeeemmmm we dey speak the chinese abi japanese pass the commentator, Shooottttooorrrrr, Shinataaaaaaa, Suru, Okuru-sliding .......Goalu GoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoalu
No give me memories this morning abeg grin grin grin grin grin

I shall surely hold you to this lasgidi waka!

3 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nna ehn remainder small dem don nearly mount expedition go village to look for who do me and video game.
From International Super star soccer DELUXE! I dey handle my ABC-XYZ SEGA pad like samurai sword, once I cross "long ball" the whole game house dey join me to shout "good header" Chai grin grin grin anybody wey no remember the name of the headmaster for italy that year is not a legend in that game jare. I no fit count how many times I nearly miss exam for even junior waec because of game.
Then came Winning eleven, choose brazil with strikers Ronaldo-big teeth and roberto carlos, abi Thiery Henry white boot? gaaadddeeemmmm we dey speak the chinese abi japanese pass the commentator, Shooottttooorrrrr, Shinataaaaaaa, Suru, Okuru-sliding .......Goalu GoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoaluGoalu

Hehehe Nice one here.. . I can relate wella! Was ur head master Inzaghi? grin . Very similar to what i used to do back then. The japanese commentaries, the catch phrases, gaming with football sure has come a looooong long way.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2013
lalaboi:

Hehehe Nice one here.. . I can relate wella! Was ur head master Inzaghi? grin . Very similar to what i used to do back then. The japanese commentaries, the catch phrases, gaming with football sure has come a looooong long way.
9. Carboni
The guy dey wear bandana now he was that bad ass.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2013
jmaine:

You no lie bros, mastering and getting accustomed to the Tactical Defending mode is something else . . .

Though I prefer using the tactical defence than the legacy mode of constant "X" pressing.

pls u must suck then. I was using tactical defending and I didn't even know that. plus it too forced. y must I be forced to keep a distance when I cud jux budge in and take the ball when the opportunity is there. look at the defending on pes 5 and pes 6. if u rush, u'll miss the playa entirely. u must tym ur tackles. it not forced on u to keep a distance.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Chrisbenogor:

grin

My brother, the matter been serious that year for all man o!

My mama break PS2 wey she buy for me for ground because I dey press pad instead of to dey read for my Senior WAEC... grin Nna I cry for like 3 months straight! No be the flog sef been dey pain me, na my PS wey she break been dey pain me.. grin

Me I start from International SuperStar Soccer Deluxe for Sega as well and I have followed it's evolution to PES.
Game wey make us learn Japanese language. Boys go set formation without seeing a single name. Na just by their ability you go know who be who. Shot 9, acuracy 9, jump 9, haeder 8, head accuracy 9.. grin God Bless Roberto Carlos for Brazil... That guy still has the record of the longest free-kick scored on KONAMI Soccer that I have ever seen. The guy score free-kick from inside ehn own half of the field.. Nna I madt! Even the boy wey play am sef shock.. That was on Winning Eleven 4 on Play Station 1..

Those were the days when boys no get Playstation for house o!! But them get like 2 Memory card and Winning Eleven CD where dem don store their Master League, Master League Team & edited players.. grin I remember when I edit my Nigerian Squad codedly.. Kanu come turn to carlos, speed and head accuracy.. grin

I no sabi how to dribble, I no sabi all those special moves, but the three things wey I focus on, I master them which are;

- Free-kicks: Shoutout to Beckham, Roberto Carlos and co..
- Cross & Nod: Nna till next year, thats my number one style of play..
- Corner Kick: Jesus!! I remember when I play one guy sotey ehn start to dey fear my corner kicks pass my attacks down the middle. grin

Shoutout to all the game houses that almost ruined my life in Port-Harcourt.. From Apo Game Centre in Rumuadaolu to Magenta inside Mile 3 to the ones wey been dey UST back gate even inside Eagle Island sef.. grin

Make FIFA fans carry go, but to me PES is more than just a game to me..

3 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

grin

My brother, the matter been serious that year for all man o!

My mama break PS2 wey she buy for me for ground because I dey press pad instead of to dey read for my Senior WAEC... grin Nna I cry for like 3 months straight! No be the flog sef been dey pain me, na my PS wey she break been dey pain me.. grin

Me I start from International SuperStar Soccer Deluxe for Sega as well and I have followed it's evolution to PES.
Game wey make us learn Japanese language. Boys go set formation without seeing a single name. Na just by their ability you go know who be who. Shot 9, acuracy 9, jump 9, haeder 8, head accuracy 9.. grin God Bless Roberto Carlos for Brazil... That guy still has the record of the longest free-kick scored on KONAMI Soccer that I have ever seen. The guy score free-kick from inside ehn own half of the field.. Nna I madt! Even the boy wey play am sef shock.. That was on Winning Eleven 4 on Play Station 1..

Those were the days when boys no get Playstation for house o!! But them get like 2 Memory card and Winning Eleven CD where dem don store their Master League, Master League Team & edited players.. grin I remember when I edit my Nigerian Squad codedly.. Kanu come turn to carlos, speed and head accuracy.. grin

I no sabi how to dribble, I no sabi all those special moves, but the three things wey I focus on, I master them which are;

- Free-kicks: Shoutout to Beckham, Roberto Carlos and co..
- Cross & Nod: Nna till next year, thats my number one style of play..
- Corner Kick: Jesus!! I remember when I play one guy sotey ehn start to dey fear my corner kicks pass my attacks down the middle. grin

Shoutout to all the game houses that almost ruined my life in Port-Harcourt.. From Apo Game Centre in Rumuadaolu to Magenta inside Mile 3 to the ones wey been dey UST back gate even inside Eagle Island sef.. grin

Make FIFA fans carry go, but to me PES is more than just a game to me..

Laugh don scatter my belle here, nna ehn you street cred was never in doubt LMAO grin grin
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2013
kimco:

pls u must suck then. I was using tactical defending and I didn't even know that. plus it too forced. y must I be forced to keep a distance when I cud jux budge in and take the ball when the opportunity is there. look at the defending on pes 5 and pes 6. if u rush, u'll miss the playa entirely. u must tym ur tackles. it not forced on u to keep a distance.

It is not forced. Only shows u are used to presing X and expect the dummy to go pick up d ball. With tactical you have to be the one to 'make the tackle' . .
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2013
kimco:

Lolz @ Sucking at the game. I complained bitterly about the difficult tactical defending system until I fell in love with it.

Only noobs dwell on constant pressing of "X" to get the job done which might lead to getting some players out of their position, thereby creating space for a possible goal. Though we know jockeying keeps your shape but at the expense your team stamina.

With tactical defending :

1) I keep my team shape.

2) All those lob passing and crossing doesn't bother me cos am always available to deal with them.

3) I will make your life very difficult by blocking all possible passing routes.

4) I love the shirt pulling stunts to destabilize opponents grin

5) My team Stamina depletes at an appreciable rate which to me is a huge advantage.

Legacy defending is for noobs who suck at the game grin
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by hauwaolaniyi(f): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
lalaboi:

Sorry I did not get what you meant.

Are you on the PES is harder side or the FIfa is harder side? I could not tell sorry.
Pes
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by binhozie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz @ Sucking at the game. I complained bitterly about the difficult tactical defending system until I fell in love with it.

Only noobs dwell on constant pressing of "X" to get the job done which might lead to getting some players out of their position, thereby creating space for a possible goal. Though we know jockeying keeps your shape but at the expense your team stamina.

With tactical defending :

1) I keep my team shape.

2) All those lob passing and crossing doesn't bother me cos am always available to deal with them.

3) I will make your life very difficult by blocking all possible passing routes.

4) I love the shirt pulling stunts to destabilize opponents grin

5) My team Stamina depletes at an appreciable rate which to me is a huge advantage.

Legacy defending is for noobs who suck at the game grin

This fella know his FIFA lmao...
I was forced to learn tactical defending since I had to play online
I hated it at first, but guess what? I totally can't even dare contemplate legacy now.
My opponents absolutely hate when I jockey against them. They're standing there doing all sorts of head spining moves willing me to come and tackle and my player just stands there watching and waiting like "errm..bro what are you doing?" grin
Moreover I've adapted my fingers on the controller such that I can constantly execute teammate contain.
Shirt pulling too...if I near you forget it, na "Reeeeeeeef" you go dey shout. I play both FIFA 13 and 14...but only 13 online as the other console is hacked. I eat div 1 teams for brunch...I'm Baaaaad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP!! Cheats For Unlimited Coin For Dream League Soccer 2016 / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.