Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Is It Proper For A Guy To Kneel Down While Proposing To A Girl For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Guy To Kneel Down While Proposing To A Girl For Marriage? (581 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Kneel Down While Proposing To A Girl For Marriage? by KingsJohnson(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Although I have not seen or witness such happened except in Hollywood, Bollywood, Dream Land and in some Nollywood movies. So to bring down such to our setting i.e. Our country Nigeria, is it a proper thing to do for a guy (a typical Nigerian guy) to kneel down while proposing to a girl for marriage?
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Kneel Down While Proposing To A Girl For Marriage? by taiocol: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Kneel Down While Proposing To A Girl For Marriage? by loswhite(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
It is all abt hw u feel, so in my opinion I feel u free to express it as u like
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Kneel Down While Proposing To A Girl For Marriage? by badmeat(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kneeling down is out dated,try jumping into the lagoon,it works like wonder,grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Kneel Down While Proposing To A Girl For Marriage? by bravolyk(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
sleep on the floor roll and beg don't even show her the ring hide it from her before u no it she will start shedding tears of joy telling you I do......nonsense question hang on the air and propose na!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Marry A Girl If. ...!! / 7 Myths About Men That Women Believe / True Love Never Dies, True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.